Golden Mean Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Golden Mean Photography

• Megan

Megan M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Great quality Very Affordable

Golden mean photography by far had the best deal around the STL area. You get more bang for your buck than most photographers in the area. Todd has a great eye and captures quality photographs. Engagement photos were included and looked amazing on our wedding invites! We also got a 2nd shooter for the wedding and reception AND $100 credit towards prints/ photo gifts etc. We did add on a wedding album. Todd was very patient and kind with me, I can be indecisive sometimes. It was a little hard to zoom while picking out wedding photos for the album during COVID. A few months later we met in person, wearing masks and went over the final album layout while sitting outside on my back deck. I am thrilled with the way it came out. lol, My ONLY regret was that I did not splurge on a wedding video. I wish we had a movie to look back on the Best Day Ever. But, we will always have a thousand beautiful photos of my husband and I, wedding party, family, and guests that were perfectly captured by Todd. I am so grateful of the memories he preserved. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY ENGAGEMENT AND WEDDING PHOTOS!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Marjory · Married on 12/08/2018

couldn't be happier

Todd has photographed the weddings of 2 of my children. He is so hardworking- willing to spend as much of the day with you as you want- and so easy to work with !
    I'm not a fan of photographers ho take over the wedding, bullying people to get the best shot, Todd is the polar opposite of that. You hardly know he's there.
    He takes tons of pics. We have so many good ones to choose from. Very pleased with Todd and his work.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Great value for price!

Todd went above and beyond to catch our special day. He visited the women as we were getting ready and also the men. We had a drone take a birds-eye-view of our whole wedding party. I got to keep all my pictures and got a wedding album for the price. He was very flexible on times to meet and worked hard to get the pictures we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Allie · Married on 09/06/2015

Todd provided an assistant that got some really good shots as well as his own awesome shots. He sent thank yous to our parents and us, and stayed longer than he had to so that he could get all the shots we wanted. Overall a really good experience!

Sent on 10/02/2015