Golden Limousine International Reviews

Rating 3.9 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

3.9

Jenny Married on 09/08/2018
    Debbie was amazing to work with! This was all very new to me and as the Aunt of the Bride, I wanted to make sure her day had no stress and transportation was one key element that was needed. Debbie was awesome in explaining everything to me, VERY accommodating and the limo and bus drivers were professional and kind.

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review, we appreciate it so much. We pride ourselves in giving each and every one of our clients the very best level of service, and I am so pleased that we were able to help make your neices special day memorable. Best Regards, Debbie Gallaway Wedding Coordinator
    Amanda Married on 10/14/2017
    Absolutely amazing. We chose the "Golden Trolley" and it added such a uniqueness to our event. It was the perfect size for all our guests and was a step above the traditional limo or party bus. Our driver was excellent!

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Hi Amanda, thank you so much for the great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the Golden Trolley and that your wedding day was a success.
    Samantha Married on 02/25/2017
    Golden limo did a great job!! We hired a limo for the bridal party and a shuttle bus to take people back and forth between the ceremony and reception. I was impressed by how quickly they got the entire wedding from one place to another! Also, the limo was super fun!! They let us bring our own music. Highly recommend!

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review, Samantha! We are so pleased that your wedding was a success!
  • User1878452 2+ years ago
    We wanted something different than the normal party bus and we had seen this company at a bridal show and they had a trolley. It was great! Not the most ideal for comfort or time but it made for great pictures inside and out! The driver was fantastic and very helpful!

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Our trolleys are one of our most requested vehicles and we now have a brand new one! Glad it added special memories to your wedding!
  • User1181125 2+ years ago
    FABULOUS! The price was great, the service was outstanding, Maya is just a gem she even went so far as to get ribbons on the cars which we so appreciated. The drivers were friendly and courteous and punctual. Their text and email updates were fantastic. I highly recommend golden limousines!!!

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Thank you for the review and your comments about Maya - we think she is extra wonderful, also!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 06/09/2018
    We're so glad we hired this service for our guests! They were really helpful in planning the number of shuttles and the timing needs for multiple trips. The drivers were very professional and the shuttles were very nice, and clean!

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words. We are pleased to be apart of your big day, and pride ourselves on our outstanding service. Thank you for the great review! Debbie Gallaway, Inside Sales Manager
    Sarah Married on 08/13/2016
    We booked Golden Limo to pick up the girls and boys before the ceremony, take them to the church then take then the wedding party from the church to pictures to the reception. It was a lot of driving as our day we a bit spread out. Our driver was so polite and energetic. Total professional. He made sure we had ice on the bus and cup set out. They also gave us a bottle of champagne! Great company to work with.

Golden Limousine International's reply:

Thank you, Sarah. Weddings are filled with love, family, fun and a lot of hard work! We are thrilled that we could make your day a bit easier.
  • User918535 2+ years ago
    Our bus arrived with no air-conditioning and a new bus driver. It was 90+ degree weather that day and it was almost better outside. We did get a partial refund, though.
    Elena Married on 09/03/2016
    The customer service at this company is absolutely the worst. I am a future bride, planning a wedding from Japan. I woke up at 4 am to call the company to go over the contract. When the sales representative answered my call after 3rd attempt at reaching her, she answered "what can i do for you" No good afternoon or hello, just rude what can i do for you. I proceeded to explain my concerns about not having 2 hotels mentioned in a contract and i asked her if she included that in our quote, she replied with"Its there" . I asked her to please tell me where as I was looking thought it on my computer and her reply was " i cant pull up your contract right now" AT this point, I am very frustrated.. if you really cant, just be polite about it and let me know when you can or if I can call back another day but after a few seconds of silence because i had no words to say to his rude person she goes " Would that be all?" ... This is unfortunate, because this company was recommended to me by the hotel where we are staying but I just cant go with them. When people in the customer service treat you with absolutely no respect and dignity, I will not sign a contract.
  • User2116411 2+ years ago
    They discontinued their trolleys after we had a signed contract in deposit down for one. They avoided contacting me even after I tried contacting them for about a month and finally six weeks out of from my wedding I was able to get a hold of my contact person. During this phone call she lets me know that they canceled the trolleys and that she was avoiding contact me until she had other options in place. I was extremely frustrated as they were not going to be able to find a trolley to replace the trolley with and were trying to offer me vans or limousines which were not what I signed a contract for. The phone conversation was very unprofessional and the fact that the staff member admitted they were avoiding me shocked me. This then led me to have to find another trolley service six weeks away from my wedding when this company knew they were not offering trolleys at least a month prior if not longer. Luckily I was able to find another trolley service, but this experience with this company added undue stress to my wedding planning.