Golden Hawk Golf Club Reviews

5 | Casco, MI

5 Reviews for Golden Hawk Golf Club

Ester · Married on 07/20/2013

We could not have been more pleased with our experience at Golden Hawk. Michele was so amazing and easy to work with and always willing to accommodate our requests. Michele consistently communicated with me and made sure we were always on the same page. She went above and beyond our expectations. The day before the wedding we were able to set up our centerpieces and gift favors. The food great and we got many compliments from our guests. The reception hall itself is beautiful, the room really does transform with the lights on. It also had the balcony where our guests could go outside if they wanted too. The golf course itself was amazing to take photos, it was simply picture perfect.

For all the brides out there who is looking for a place with is great for value and great quality I would highly recommend Golden Hawk and would book them again in a heartbeat!

Here is the website so you can check it out for yourself: http://www.goldenhawkgc.com/

Sent on 08/21/2013

Kristin · Married on 05/23/2009

We could not have been more pleased with our experience at Golden Hawk. April, Sarah, and Mary were so easy to work with and always willing to accomodate our requests. They set everything (I mean everything) up for our reception and we got so many compliments on the decor. All we had to do was drop it off a few days before with a list of what went where, and they did the rest! This was such a relief because I didn't want to spend the night before or morning of my wedding setting up the reception hall. The food was excellent and all of our guests had nothing but praise for the catering. The prices were also very competitive with other places that we looked at and I think we got great quality for our money. Overall, we highly recommend Golden Hawk and would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/16/2009

Tiffany · Married on 08/09/2008

Golden Hawk did an amazing job at our wedding! April is always willing to help out. They took care of all the decorating and did a beautiful job with everything! They are very flexible on new ideas or suggestions. They personally walked us through everything, making sure that all details were precise and correct. The service during the reception was always at the perfect time: meals, drinks, cake. They helped us out and made our day perfect. I would highly recommend Golden Hawk Golf club!!

Sent on 08/28/2008
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/10/2019

Budget friendly and beautiful

I really enjoyed having my wedding at Golden Hawk. It was absolutely beautiful and Michelle did a great job. The staff were really helpful and did a great job helping set up. When the wedding was still a while away sometimes Michelle was a little slow to respond to emails but that wasn't a big deal. She answered every question I had. The food was good, though I wasn't a fan of the tasting process (you can't try all the dishes in order to make a decision, you have to visit when another wedding is happening and try what they ordered). Overall, a great wedding, everyone said they had a wonderful time.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2007

Everyone at The Golden Hawk was very professional. The outdoor deck with gazebo was perfect for our wedding and was decorated beautifully. The food was delicious but also very reasonably priced. The gorgeous grounds were perfect for our wedding pictures. They even provided an option for an officiant which we went with and were very pleased. I would recommend The Golden Hawk to anyone for a wedding, baby shower, rehearsal dinner, etc. You won't be dissappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2008