Golden Harps of Nashville Reviews

16 Reviews for Golden Harps of Nashville

1 User photo

Golden Harps of Nashville 1

Tara · Married on 10/08/2017

I knew I wanted a harpist for my wedding ceremony and Jana fit the bill! She was usually very quick to respond and answered all of my questions. She had a list of songs she could play and was also willing to learn new ones. I am so happy with this choice. It made for a beautiful look and sound for our wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Golden Harps of Nashville 2

Thank you Tara!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Jana was great! We added some last minute music selections that we wanted to add to our ceremony a few weeks out and she was very accommodating! Perfect addition to our special day!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Thank you Angela!

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2016

Jana Brown was wonderful. The day of we had a bit of a hiccup and needed a little later start. She was easy to get a hold of, understanding, and flexible. Every guest at the wedding said how beautifully she played the harp. We couldn't have had a better musician for the ceremony.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Thank you Amanda!

Kristen · Married on 05/29/2016

She was amazing and made our day so special!

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

The music portion of the wedding was very important to my husband and I. We decided to go with a harpist because we both have a love for piano and these instruments are very similar in style, plus the actual harp itself is really beautiful. We were more than pleased with Jana from Golden Harps of Nashville. She made our ceremony so magical and our guest gave us positive reviews on our music as well. She knew a wide variety of music and was able to play all the music with such ease. She was very easy to work with prior to the even. I would absolutely recommend not only having a harpist play at your wedding but also highly recommend Jana Brown from Golden Harps of Nashville.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Thank you Lauren!

Chas · Married on 09/05/2015

Golden Harps of Nashville really helped set the scene and mood that I was looking for on my wedding day. I met Jana at a bridal show and once I listened to samples on her website I knew I wanted her to play at the wedding. Jana worked with me beforehand to help select the perfect songs to be played throughout the wedding. She was very helpful and extremely patient with us. Everyone thought her music was a beautiful addition to the wedding! I would highly recommend her services for your next event. Thank you, Jana!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Golden Harps of Nashville's reply:

Thank you so much Chas! Enjoyed working with you as well.

Catie · Married on 05/16/2015

Jana was a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and knowledgeable with the music I requested. She was able to give me suggestions on types of songs that would work for different parts of the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Jana for any type of event and her music was just beautiful!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Thank you Catie!

Sharon · Married on 04/18/2015

Jana Brown, owner of Golden Harps of Nashville was a pleasure to work with.
    We were very late on our decision for the ceremony music (just a few weeks before the wedding); I left a somewhat urgent message and not only did she promptly return my call but also worked with us on scheduling a time to meet based on our needs.
    In addition, I chose a couple of songs that were not on her song list (one being Over the Rainbow, the song I chose to walk down the aisle) she had to work on a very tight deadline to be prepared to play those songs and her personal touch was beautiful!

We would not hesitate to recommend Jana for a wedding or any special event.

Pete and Sharon Greaves

Sent on 11/16/2015

Golden Harps of Nashville's reply:

Thank you so much Sharon & Pete!

Melanie · Married on 09/27/2014

She was super easy to work with and everyone loved her. She was very helpful to me when choosing my music for the wedding ceremony and even made recommendations on what would sound the best. Jana is very talented and could play any song we requested.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Thanks Melanie!

Drema · Married on 06/14/2014

Jana was so easy to work with and always responisve to any questions we had. She helped us in any way we asked.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Thank you Drema!

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Jana Brown was excellent. Her harp playing is beautiful. She even went above and beyond for us and learned Bruno Mars "Marry You" for our recessional. It was great! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Thanks Michelle! Appreciate your words & willingness to respond-

Jana was so flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Thank you!

Phyllis · Married on 11/18/2017

We used golden harps for my sons wedding and now we are using them for my daughters wedding. They made the wedding special.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Thank you Phyllis! Both weddings were beautiful--
  • DL

DL · Married on 08/17/2016

If you are looking for a classic touch to your wedding, we recommend Jana. We met up with her about 9 months before our wedding at the venue (Opryland Hotel) to discuss our wedding theme. We chose the songs for our wedding and also she recommended the songs to play for the prelude. Jana is very professional - responsive and on-time....and needless to say, she played beautifully. We are absolutely pleased with her service!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Thank you DL!
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/19/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed Mrs Jana Browns performance. The only complaint i have is we didn't get the opportunity to take photos with our harpist. By the time I walked back in right after the ceremony she had already packed up and heading towards me for remainder payment. I was about 25-30min late due to an incident at the hotel that caused them to lock down the hotel for a few minutes but I still would've appreciated a picture or two with her for my husband and I wedding album. Other than that I appreciate mrs brown and the music she played. Thanks

Sent on 12/22/2016