35 Reviews for Golden Glow Ballroom

Premium Liquor (2)
House Liquor (2)
Parking (2)
Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
China (1)
35 Golden Glow Ballroom Reviews

We could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at! Absolutely amazing people and it was seriously all so perfect. I don't have one thing I could complain about with Golden Glow!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Any future events I have will be at The Golden Glow. Jessica was amazing! From the time I chose The Golden Glow to the day of my baby shower, Jessica was there every step of the way. Very professional, helpful, understanding and accommodating. The day of my shower everything was just the way I wanted from the decorations to the staff! Worth every penny!!!!

Profile Picture Miesha, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies

Simply stellar! I made lasting friendships with the staff at the Glow! I never felt like a client but as a friend and family! I was so excited for my big day and to have everyone at the Glow to be apart of it as they worked as hard as I did to make it perfect! Jessica, Jacob and Maria are absolutely amazing!! My only disappointment is that the evening ended so soon!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Amazing venue there were so accomidating and attentive but not overbearing and made sure that my husband and I were enjoying our special day! The cupcakes, photo booth, food and drinks were all amazing! No complaints here! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lyndsie , 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Everything was put together wonderfully and we received many compliments from our guest about the venue and the food.

Profile Picture Jon, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jessica is an absolute GEM! I instantly fell in love with the ballroom & her! It was my first place I looked at & the only place! Jessica makes you feel like you are more than just a dollar sign, she makes you feel like you're family! I even wanted to ask her to be one of my bridesmaids after meeting her for the first time! She makes the entire experience worth it! She goes above & beyond to make sure your day is perfect & exactly what you dreamed it would be. This venue is probably the best around- when you add in Jessica's customer service, you can't get it anywhere else!
Thank you Golden Glow & Jessica!
The Facklers

Photo for Golden Glow Ballroom Review - Thank you Jessica! We love you!
The Facklers
Photo for Golden Glow Ballroom Review - Both ballrooms
Photo for Golden Glow Ballroom Review - A week before your wedding they display your photo!
Photo for Golden Glow Ballroom Review - Upstairs ceremony venue
Profile Picture Stefanie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding at the Glow this past October. Everything was beautiful and perfect! Jessica the event coordinator honestly went above and beyond in every aspect. Our wedding night would have not been the same without her. I recommend this venue not just because it is amazing and gorgeous but mostly because of the very helpful staff.

Profile Picture kate, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Golden Glow Ballroom is absolutely amazing! It's a beautiful venue and the staff are so helpful and accommodating! Jessica, Maria, Jacob, and Ed all went completely out of their way to make sure that our special day was truly special!

Photos
Profile Picture Kayla, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On many of these catergories I would have happily given more than a 5 out of 5! The team at Golden Glow is truly exceptional! They always quickly responded to our questions and requests and worked with us above and beyond what we expected. The venue is warm, inviting and beautiful, but part of what make it so special for us was that the staff genuinely shared in the delight and happiness of our special day and expressed their sincere want in making sure it was absolutely perfect for us. Jessica, the event coordinator, feels like family to us now - she’s amazing! We couldn’t have chosen a better venue, no question. I would recommend Golden Glow in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect! Staff was so helpful through the entire experience!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding turned out more than amazing, words honestly could not describe it! Jessica was such a tremendous help, especially since I was transitioning out of the Army and in Texas the whole time I was planning a Michigan wedding! She was always more than willing to help me when my endless amounts of questions being so far away. My wedding party and both sides of the family were very pleased with how everything turned out!
Thank you so much for making my dream come true! I would recommend GGB to anyone that is looking for an affordable, beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Chasidy, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Super helpful and supportive! Helped make my wedding exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the first meeting to the last pick up of forgotten items, the experience was awesome. The event itself was stress free, the decorations and set up beautiful, the staff and service excellent. The food, from the the hor dourves to the late night pizza, was superb. The extra attention to the bride and groom as well as my 7 year old grandson was exceptional. They were treated like royalty.

Profile Picture Ronda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great ideas and very supportive to make your wedding rock!

Profile Picture Kirsten , 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica and the team made all of my dreams come true! The wedding was absolutely stunning and she was amazing! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture ashley, 6/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What an awesome place! Not only is the glow a beautiful place, but the staff there is out of this world! Working with Jess was such an amazing experience... She did everything we asked for and more! The food was great and so was the cake! I am so so so happy we chose the Glow and I would recommend it to anybody!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My day was beyond perfect! I can't thank Golden Glow enough! The staff, food, and entire reception was beyond amazing!

Profile Picture User5483142, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great food, great service, everyone was very attentive, I couldnt have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love the Golden Glow. Been to a lot of weddings here and I can’t say enough about how great the food is and the staff!!!! Excellent place for a wedding would recommend to anyone

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Venue! Fantastic Staff, Excellent service, Great House DJ Would highly reccomend we could'nt be happier!!!

Profile Picture User5561034, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The Golden Glow Ballroom was absolutely amazing! They were good priced and were very quick to help my now husband and i on our special day! We wouldn't have changed a thing! They are also a one-stop-shop, and made planning so much easier

Profile Picture Cody & Sara, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation

The Golden Glow is amazing! The food was absolutely delicious, the cupcakes were out of this world good! Beautiful place! Staff is all so nice, especially Jessica, she was extremely helpful and on top of everything! I would recommend this venue to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are no words to say how amazing everyone one is at the Golden Glow Ballroom! Not one time did I feel like a client but only felt like family! I am forever grateful for how amazing they helped me make my event! Jessica, Maria and Jacob are simply the best!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I were married at the Golden Glow Ballroom on 9/2/17. I have nothing but good things to say about the way our event was run. A wedding day can be stressful and the biggest issue we ran into was forgetting a pen for the guest book. I call that a perfect day. The facility is beautiful and clean. Anything that we needed was available on demand and any "mishaps" (and they did happen) were handled so well that we weren't even aware of them until several days later. The food was phenomenal and staff was friendly, attentive to everyone's wants and needs, and readily available for anyone's request. Ed ran the show for us during the reception and I have nothing but good things to say about this man. Again I cannot believe how well everything was set up and any issues that arose were handled so quickly and discreetly that we never noticed. I would recommend this facility any day of the week.

Profile Picture Terry, 9/2/17, 1 Review