Golden Glow Ballroom Reviews

Golden Glow Ballroom 5
Golden Glow Ballroom 6
Golden Glow Ballroom 7

Patty · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The service on every angle was awesome. I have only good things to say about everyone employed and for the services offered. Jessica and Maria were very helpful and professional. Food was awesome. Decorations were on point. Everything that I have ever wanted in my wedding.

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Elegant and Full-Service Ballroom

The Golden Glow and their entire staff made my night perfect. All of my guests were wonderfully fed, the bar service was quick, and the decor was on point! They have many different tiers of food and beverage packages to choose from, so they are literally the venue for any budget! The vendors they work with give you SO many options for linens and decor. The baker and chef, Mia, is so skilled! Our multiple cakes were amazing, both visually and taste-wise! All of the food she prepared was amazing, my husband even asked if we could have Golden Glow remake the food for our first anniversary next year! This venue will be as involved as you want them. If you want them to plan your day, they are knowledgeable enough to do it and do it perfectly. They are also capable of taking your vision and making every little detail come to life! I am so happy this venue also offers itself for every other party you ever want to host in the future!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

They made our dreams come true

I absolutely loved working with Jessica and the rest of the Golden Glow staff. They were so helpful and always so positive. No matter what kind of question we had, they had a quick answer and were willing to work with us on everything. They made process leading up to the wedding incredibly easy and the ceremony and reception were perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

China · Married on 09/28/2018

My experience was amazing. Jessica along with the Golden Glow staff go above and beyond for clientele.

Golden Glow Ballroom 15
    Golden Glow Ballroom 22
    Golden Glow Ballroom 23
    Golden Glow Ballroom 24

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica and the entire staff was amazing!! Jessica was super amazing! She answered all my stupid questions without making me feel like they were stupid! She was a great support!!

Would recommend a blind(or something) for the window in ballroom B. I am not complaining about the sun though!

Everything was perfect and I would recommend Jessica and Golden Glow to anyone and everyone!

Thank you!!!!!

• Katy

Katy · Married on 09/21/2018

The whole team was AMAZING! I had nothing to worry about and I could focus on enjoying my day! I couldn't ask for a better team from planning, to food, to sweets, etc. you name it they did it!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2018

Hands down the best people and place to do business with! I recommend to everyone who I see is newly engaged!

Jaquelynn · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Golden Glow Sept 15, 2018!!!!

From the coordinator Jess originally talking to me late at night on facebook trying to get a consult started, that showed me dedication. She made everything extremely smooth and great!! She was always available when I had a question and always answered. She was so, so amazing to work with.

When we had our food tasting there, my husband is very picky and always adds things to foods. Well Maria, a cook there, was a ROCKSTAR! He wanted to have egg put in the macaroni salad so she literally brought him a huge bowl of macaroni salad on our wedding day with egg in it, specifically for him!!!!! We were sort of bummed out the beef tips we had for one of our 2 entrees ran out before the first line of guests go through to eat, but they did have a back up of ham. my husband was bummed he couldn't get more beef tips which was his favorite of all the food we had picked. The food was beyond amazing and we are still getting compliments about the food!!!!

The decor we used, the photo booth we got for free, the staff the night of our wedding, EVERYTHING was AMAZING!!!!! We had such a great experience with everything at Golden Glow!!!! They made our reception so beautiful and it ran so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!!

Bridget · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful place.. Great people to work with! Food is amazing!

• Jessica

Jessica Corliss · Married on 08/24/2018

Corliss Wedding

Working with the Golden Glow staff members for our wedding was an exceptional experience. Jessica was a delight to work with. She went up and above every expectation I had when working with a venue for a wedding reception. She helped plan all aspects of the wedding, even items such as timelines that she did not have to be directly involved with. Jessica was supportive, accommodating, helpful, and just an overall joy to work with. She assisted with setting up decorations, everything the day of the wedding, and the night/day after. Everything was boxed up for us the next day to come and pick up so that we didn't have to worry about doing it that night. Jessica went above and beyond with helping us make that night more than amazing. She made everything that night feel beyond magical. I would highly recommend anyone to work with Jessica at the Golden Glow for any type of event.

Golden Glow Ballroom 25

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

Jessica as extremely accommodating! The venue was beautiful and I received so many compliments! I also had my wedding shower here and that was amazing as well!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe Golden Glow, Jessica and the entire staff. They went above and beyond for me and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Golden Glow Ballroom 26
    Golden Glow Ballroom 27
    Golden Glow Ballroom 28
    Golden Glow Ballroom 29

Kalea · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the absolute BEST experience here. I would have my wedding over and over again at Golden Glow. Jessica is hands down the BEST to work with!

Golden Glow Ballroom 30
    Golden Glow Ballroom 31
    Golden Glow Ballroom 32
    Golden Glow Ballroom 33
    Golden Glow Ballroom 34
    Golden Glow Ballroom 35

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

The Golden Glow is a one-stop shop at a beautiful venue. Not only does the Golden Glow have almost everything you’d need for your reception (ceremony sites (inside and outside), centerpiece items, linens, etc.), but the food is so good too! Jessica and her team at the Golden Glow made sure our day was exactly what we envisioned and I would be happy to recommend this venue for anyone in the mid-Michigan area looking for the perfect wedding location!

Charles · Married on 05/11/2018

Jessica, our wedding coordinator, was great! She answered all of our questions and was there for us every step of the way! She truly made our special day the best! Thank you Jessica!
    C.J. & Monica Leuenberger 5/11/18

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

Jessica and the crew at the Golden Glow were amazing! From the little details to the food, my guests were raving about it all! Anytime I had questions Jessica was always available to help. I would highly recommend The Golden Glow!

Alivia · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing staff that was extremely helpful is keeping our day as stress free as possible.

Megan · Married on 03/30/2018

We loved using Golden Glow for our sorority formal! They were so accommodating and willing to make adjustments to meet our needs. The food was excellent and all the women loved it! We will definitely be using them in the future!

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2018

The Golden Glow made our wedding reception perfect and one to remember! The staff and food were exceptional, and our guests had such a great time!

Courtney · Married on 03/02/2018

We truly can not recommend the Golden Glow enough. Jessica was extremely helpful and flexible with everything we needed and requested. It looked exactly how I imagined it would and we received so many compliments on how beautiful it was. It was everything I hoped for! The staff working that night were very helpful and friendly. We also heard a lot of compliments on how great the food tasted, and we agree! The pricing is very reasonable and we were so pleased with the results. It truly was an incredible night for us and we couldn’t imagine it being better.

Golden Glow Ballroom 36
    Golden Glow Ballroom 37
    Golden Glow Ballroom 38

Libby · Married on 02/17/2018

This was an amazing venue and all the staff were so helpful! 10/10 recommend using Golden Glow! Everything was done for us and the space held 400 people very nicely. Check it out.

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at! Absolutely amazing people and it was seriously all so perfect. I don't have one thing I could complain about with Golden Glow!

Miesha · Married on 11/11/2017

Any future events I have will be at The Golden Glow. Jessica was amazing! From the time I chose The Golden Glow to the day of my baby shower, Jessica was there every step of the way. Very professional, helpful, understanding and accommodating. The day of my shower everything was just the way I wanted from the decorations to the staff! Worth every penny!!!!

Holly · Married on 11/10/2017

There are no words to say how amazing everyone one is at the Golden Glow Ballroom! Not one time did I feel like a client but only felt like family! I am forever grateful for how amazing they helped me make my event! Jessica, Maria and Jacob are simply the best!

Golden Glow Ballroom 39