Golden Glow Ballroom Reviews

60 | Saginaw, MI

60 Reviews for Golden Glow Ballroom

60 Golden Glow Ballroom Reviews

Patty · Getting married on 09/14/2019

The service on every angle was awesome. I have only good things to say about everyone employed and for the services offered. Jessica and Maria were very helpful and professional. Food was awesome. Decorations were on point. Everything that I have ever wanted in my wedding.

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Words can not express how much we loved having or wedding at Golden Glow! They are all simply amazing!! From paying attention to every detail to making sure everyone was taken care of. From the first time we meet everyone there we knew we just had to have our wedding there and fell in love with the venue and everyone who worked there. Seriously can not thank you enough for all that you did to make sure our day was simply amazing. You not only took care of the bride and groom but also every guest that was there and everyone can not stop raving about you all. You will be my first venue I recommend to everyone!! Thank you again

Golden Glow Ballroom 4
    Golden Glow Ballroom 5
    Golden Glow Ballroom 6
    Golden Glow Ballroom 7
    Golden Glow Ballroom 8
    Golden Glow Ballroom 9
    Golden Glow Ballroom 10

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

They made our dreams come true

I absolutely loved working with Jessica and the rest of the Golden Glow staff. They were so helpful and always so positive. No matter what kind of question we had, they had a quick answer and were willing to work with us on everything. They made process leading up to the wedding incredibly easy and the ceremony and reception were perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

China · Married on 09/28/2018

My experience was amazing. Jessica along with the Golden Glow staff go above and beyond for clientele.

Golden Glow Ballroom 11
    Golden Glow Ballroom 18
    Golden Glow Ballroom 19
    Golden Glow Ballroom 20

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica and the entire staff was amazing!! Jessica was super amazing! She answered all my stupid questions without making me feel like they were stupid! She was a great support!!

Would recommend a blind(or something) for the window in ballroom B. I am not complaining about the sun though!

Everything was perfect and I would recommend Jessica and Golden Glow to anyone and everyone!

Thank you!!!!!

• Katy

Katy · Married on 09/21/2018

The whole team was AMAZING! I had nothing to worry about and I could focus on enjoying my day! I couldn't ask for a better team from planning, to food, to sweets, etc. you name it they did it!

Amber · Married on 09/16/2018

Hands down the best people and place to do business with! I recommend to everyone who I see is newly engaged!

Jaquelynn · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Golden Glow Sept 15, 2018!!!!

From the coordinator Jess originally talking to me late at night on facebook trying to get a consult started, that showed me dedication. She made everything extremely smooth and great!! She was always available when I had a question and always answered. She was so, so amazing to work with.

When we had our food tasting there, my husband is very picky and always adds things to foods. Well Maria, a cook there, was a ROCKSTAR! He wanted to have egg put in the macaroni salad so she literally brought him a huge bowl of macaroni salad on our wedding day with egg in it, specifically for him!!!!! We were sort of bummed out the beef tips we had for one of our 2 entrees ran out before the first line of guests go through to eat, but they did have a back up of ham. my husband was bummed he couldn't get more beef tips which was his favorite of all the food we had picked. The food was beyond amazing and we are still getting compliments about the food!!!!

The decor we used, the photo booth we got for free, the staff the night of our wedding, EVERYTHING was AMAZING!!!!! We had such a great experience with everything at Golden Glow!!!! They made our reception so beautiful and it ran so smoothly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!!!

Bridget · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful place.. Great people to work with! Food is amazing!

• Jessica

Jessica Corliss · Married on 08/24/2018

Corliss Wedding

Working with the Golden Glow staff members for our wedding was an exceptional experience. Jessica was a delight to work with. She went up and above every expectation I had when working with a venue for a wedding reception. She helped plan all aspects of the wedding, even items such as timelines that she did not have to be directly involved with. Jessica was supportive, accommodating, helpful, and just an overall joy to work with. She assisted with setting up decorations, everything the day of the wedding, and the night/day after. Everything was boxed up for us the next day to come and pick up so that we didn't have to worry about doing it that night. Jessica went above and beyond with helping us make that night more than amazing. She made everything that night feel beyond magical. I would highly recommend anyone to work with Jessica at the Golden Glow for any type of event.

Golden Glow Ballroom 21

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2018

Jessica as extremely accommodating! The venue was beautiful and I received so many compliments! I also had my wedding shower here and that was amazing as well!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing doesn’t even begin to describe Golden Glow, Jessica and the entire staff. They went above and beyond for me and I couldn’t be more grateful.

Golden Glow Ballroom 22
    Golden Glow Ballroom 23
    Golden Glow Ballroom 24
    Golden Glow Ballroom 25

Kalea · Married on 06/02/2018

I had the absolute BEST experience here. I would have my wedding over and over again at Golden Glow. Jessica is hands down the BEST to work with!

Golden Glow Ballroom 26
    Golden Glow Ballroom 27
    Golden Glow Ballroom 28
    Golden Glow Ballroom 29
    Golden Glow Ballroom 30
    Golden Glow Ballroom 31

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

The Golden Glow is a one-stop shop at a beautiful venue. Not only does the Golden Glow have almost everything you’d need for your reception (ceremony sites (inside and outside), centerpiece items, linens, etc.), but the food is so good too! Jessica and her team at the Golden Glow made sure our day was exactly what we envisioned and I would be happy to recommend this venue for anyone in the mid-Michigan area looking for the perfect wedding location!

Charles · Married on 05/11/2018

Jessica, our wedding coordinator, was great! She answered all of our questions and was there for us every step of the way! She truly made our special day the best! Thank you Jessica!
    C.J. & Monica Leuenberger 5/11/18

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

Jessica and the crew at the Golden Glow were amazing! From the little details to the food, my guests were raving about it all! Anytime I had questions Jessica was always available to help. I would highly recommend The Golden Glow!

Alivia · Married on 04/07/2018

Amazing staff that was extremely helpful is keeping our day as stress free as possible.

Megan · Married on 03/30/2018

We loved using Golden Glow for our sorority formal! They were so accommodating and willing to make adjustments to meet our needs. The food was excellent and all the women loved it! We will definitely be using them in the future!

Melanie · Married on 03/17/2018

The Golden Glow made our wedding reception perfect and one to remember! The staff and food were exceptional, and our guests had such a great time!

Libby · Married on 02/17/2018

This was an amazing venue and all the staff were so helpful! 10/10 recommend using Golden Glow! Everything was done for us and the space held 400 people very nicely. Check it out.

Allison · Married on 11/11/2017

We could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at! Absolutely amazing people and it was seriously all so perfect. I don't have one thing I could complain about with Golden Glow!

Miesha · Married on 11/11/2017

Any future events I have will be at The Golden Glow. Jessica was amazing! From the time I chose The Golden Glow to the day of my baby shower, Jessica was there every step of the way. Very professional, helpful, understanding and accommodating. The day of my shower everything was just the way I wanted from the decorations to the staff! Worth every penny!!!!

Holly · Married on 11/10/2017

There are no words to say how amazing everyone one is at the Golden Glow Ballroom! Not one time did I feel like a client but only felt like family! I am forever grateful for how amazing they helped me make my event! Jessica, Maria and Jacob are simply the best!

Golden Glow Ballroom 32
    Golden Glow Ballroom 33
    Golden Glow Ballroom 34
    Golden Glow Ballroom 35
    Golden Glow Ballroom 36

Holly · Married on 11/10/2017

Simply stellar! I made lasting friendships with the staff at the Glow! I never felt like a client but as a friend and family! I was so excited for my big day and to have everyone at the Glow to be apart of it as they worked as hard as I did to make it perfect! Jessica, Jacob and Maria are absolutely amazing!! My only disappointment is that the evening ended so soon!

Golden Glow Ballroom 37