Golden Glow Ballroom Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kent W. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely amazing

We could not have asked for a better place. Jess is THE BEST! She made planning our wedding so much easier, and we could never thank her enough.
  • Abby
    Abby B. Married on 08/15/2021

Best. Day. Ever.

Everyone at Golden Glow was so easy to get along. We were getting help from Jessica & she made our whole day as stress free as possible. We had a few hiccups along the way, but our day was perfect!

When we were looking for a venue, we wanted something that kind of was all inclusive as possible. This was THE place! It didn’t break the bank, we even got some deals, & our centerpieces were (mostly!) included! I immediately fell in love with the garden so this was the place to have our wonderful day!

Oh & the food was delicious! They even made a side dish that wasn’t on their menu! My husband and I both said that it tasted like what we make at home.

I would recommend going to their Bridal Expo (two times a year) to get a feel for yourself! We went once & was able to decide if this was the place. COVID wouldn’t allow us to attend another one to confirm our choices, but they were super accommodating.

I wouldn’t want to have our wedding anywhere else. It was literally the best day ever. ❤️
    Jessica M. Married on 08/14/2021

A beautiful venue that goes above and beyond for your special day

We had our wedding at Golden Glow Ballroom in September 2021. They made the stress of planning a wedding a breeze. What’s great about Golden glow is they take care of so much for you so you don’t have to think twice about it. The food was incredible, they made sure I had everything I needed and even upgraded our event to the full ballroom since there was a cancellation! This venue is beautiful! We had our ceremony in the glow garden, which made for incredible pictures! I highly recommend this venue to anyone searching for your upcoming wedding!
  • Darrien
    Darrien W. Married on 05/21/2021

A beautiful dream come true

Jessica and the entire Golden Glow staff were absolutely amazing to work with. They made our dream wedding come true, Jessica was in touch with use the entire time always quick to answer our questions, and would ask if she didn't know the question and get back with me within 24hrs. The food was perfect, all of our friends and family are still talking about it. Highly recommend the ham with a ginger glaze and pineapple. As soon as my husband and I stepped foot in the Golden Glow we were instantly in love. The Golden Glow was an easy choice, their prices were extremely fair, plus they had great deals. You were able to use all their decorations for free or you could bring your own and the staff even sets it up and takes it down for you. We also recommend their Photographer Alicia at The Looking zglass Photography, as well as their Dj Night Life Entertainment. The whole team made that night one if the best nights of our life.
  • Cassie
    Cassie M. Married on 05/07/2021

Wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception

Golden Glow was absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about Jessica and Zach. They went above and beyond to make our day special. I want to give a big thank you to not only them but the chef and everyone else that contributed in the entire process of making our wedding day perfect. Not only were the staff wonderful, but I had so many compliments from guests on how beautiful the venue looked. The food was great and Jessica was so sincere, helpful, patient, professional, sweet and was an absolute lifesaver throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Golden Glow!
    Gina K. Married on 04/25/2021

Greatest Wedding Venue Ever😍

The Golden Glow Ballroom went above and beyond our expectations. Jessica Cloutier was our coordinator. She was ABSOUSTLY AMAZING!!!! Thanks for making our dream wedding come true. Easy to work with answered all our questions with a quick response time. And all of Jessica's recommendations for all the extra things I.E." Wedding officiant (Holly) , and DJ( Jeffery) Photographer (Alicia) " all did a AMAZING job. Thank you so much for the memories that will last a life time !!!!!
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 04/17/2021

could not be happier

I had a great experience with Golden Glow. They were so understanding during the pandemic and really worked with us when we had to reschedule our wedding twice. Jessica was super great and always responded within a reasonable time period. We love how our wedding turned out!
    Alyssa E. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing, wonderful experience

The staff, especially Jessica was really helpful and accommodating. Will recommend golden glow to anyone.
    Kayla Married on 07/18/2020

Fabulous A+++

Golden glow was so great, they did what we asked and went above and beyond to help in more ways than ever imagined at our outside wedding. From serving and pouring champagne and bar tending to picking all the garbage and trash up. Everyone one was so helpful and very kind. There service grade A.
    Taylor H. Married on 05/29/2020

Perfect! Everything was lovely and they are the nicest staff!! :)

We originally planned our wedding on a date that ended up falling just after COVID had become a serious issue and everything was on lockdown. Because of this, we had to reschedule twice and it was stressful redoing everything eacb time; however, Jessica at the Golden Glow was so kind and helpful and worked hard to make everything perfect so we were beyond happy in the end so it’s almost as if any trouble that came along was non-existent! We’re very lucky we chose the Golden Glow, we couldn’t have been happier! :)
    Savannah Married on 05/16/2020

Absolutely amazing!!!

The Golden Glow not only was so accommodating, with the pandemic going on, they were so easy to work with with switching everything over, and everyone was so nice!!! I hope everyone chooses this place to have the best day of their life! Thank you GG for making the best day of my life happy!!!
  • Tobe
    Tobe Married on 03/08/2020

Great service

I completely recommend Golden Glow Ballroom for any occasion. They are very professional and have a ton of amazing food selections to choose from. Jessica our wedding coordinator was the BEST and made sure that every detail of our wedding day was perfect. If you're looking for a venue that is cost effective then Golden Glow Ballroom is the way to go.
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful venue

I could not say enough good things about Golden Glow! Jessica, the coordinator, was amazing from start to finish. She was available at any time for questions and last minute changes. Golden Glow is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the cake was amazing! Jessica made everything stress free and made my experience amazing.
    Ashley B. Married on 10/12/2019

Above and beyo d

I had an issue with my photographer and the staff and the Golden Glow went above and beyond to help me in my time of need. That coupled with their exceptional customer service makes them a slam dunk for any event I might hold In the future. The food was amazing also!
    Melanie D. Married on 09/22/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Jessica and everyone at the Golden Glow truly exceeded all of our expectations, they made everything so easy and stress free. The venue was beautiful, the food was amazing, and the staff took such great care of everyone. I could not have asked for a more perfect day.

Golden Glow Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much, Melanie for your kind words! We wish you and Curt all the best! It was a true pleasure to be a part of your special day!
    Tanesha Y. Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful.

Everything was perfect. Services, food venue. Everyone was super nice & helpful. Made wedding planning so easy for us.
    Patty Married on 09/14/2019
    The service on every angle was awesome. I have only good things to say about everyone employed and for the services offered. Jessica and Maria were very helpful and professional. Food was awesome. Decorations were on point. Everything that I have ever wanted in my wedding.
    Joy Married on 09/14/2019

Everything you need for the perfect day

The staff at golden glow was fantastic, everyone was helpful and answered any questions I had. Even the staff at the reception was exceptional! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a "one stop shop," as they took care of everything for us; dj, cake, photographer, and the majority of decorations.
    Tiffany B. Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect!!!

The Glow was absolutely amazing!! Chef Maria and Jessica were very friendly and easy to work with. They answered all of my questions very timely. Chef was able to create a delicious gluten free dinner roll and crisp for us. The service staff were very polite. The food was absolutely delicious and was EXACTLY what we ordered. My wife wanted salmon and Chef prepared a single piece of salmon with a delicious pear apple cherry compote on top. We had a full service buffet setup under a tent in a backyard, and The Glow team knocked it out of the park. I ABSOLUTELY recommend them for any and all services needed for a wedding or any type of event.
  • Tashia
    Tashia E. Married on 08/24/2019

Offsite catering

Planning was perfect, Food was delicious and the staff was professional.
    Renee G. Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience

The golden glow was better than I ever expected a venue to be! Jessica is an absolute amazing person and is always there when you need her. They make you feel so special and cater to any of your needs. Absolutely gorgeous venue and even better people!
    Emily Married on 08/09/2019

Golden Glow is Amazing!!

Golden glow and all staff went above and beyond for us and our guests!! Highly recommend!!!
  • Chala
    Chala Married on 07/21/2019

The best day ever!!!!

The stuff were great and so accommodating with any and everything we needed
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca T. Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing venue and customer service!!

I had nothing but a positive experience with Golden Glow. First off Jessica and Mia were the nicest and most helpful ladies I have ever met. Jessica is well organized and ALWAYS made time for questions no matter the time of day. You can tell she loves her job and connecting with each bride who comes in. The day of the wedding I was understandably nervous but she was with me all day and night and reassured me that everything would be great. My wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more. To say the venue and service was perfect would be an understatement. We had our ceremony out in the beautiful garden and reception in Ballroom A. The bridesmaids and myself were able to get ready the morning of in the foreman room, which made it easy for me to direction set up while I was getting hair and make up. I could go on and on about my terrific experience but you just have to take my word that this is the place you need to have your wedding! You cannot beat the price for everything that is included with the venue. It really is a one stop shop. I plan on having my baby shower here as well and want Mia to make my cake. She is very talented and can do any dessert you want and any cake design as well. Just bring in a picture! Thank you Golden Glow for making our wedding one to remember! My guests raved about the food and said it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. Could not have done it without Jessica. Please give her a raise.
    Nicole Married on 04/13/2019

Would 110% recommend to anyone! Budget wedding!

When I first found this venue after attending a bridal show they were out of my price range using the online calculator. I was contacted by a coordinator telling me that they could work with my budget, even though it was about half of the estimated cost online. I thought, okay I'll go see what they can offer for a $3,000 TOTAL wedding budget. To my surprise, they customized an entire food menu, drink menu and gave me the best time of year to have a low cost wedding. They helped me pick a Friday in April, with doing so, my wedding looked elegant and people can't believe the entire thing (minus attire, DJ, Photographer, make-up, cake) cost about $3,500! Fortunately as the year went by we were able to expand our budget some and added on a few things. I literally did no work at all! They set everything up and took care of everything after! They followed every request I had.. I wanted to do the first dance before dinner, so they moved the buffet line from their typical space to make it happen, they hauled my cake to the dance floor for cutting, they let us come late the day before to do rehearsal after everyone got out of work and provided an amazing rehearsal dinner (pizza buffet-super affordable and it was a huge hit, plus the convenience of having it all right there was AMAZING; they also recommended that to me!), I had requests so little that could've easily got forgotten.. like folding the napkins a completely different way, certain table cloth colors, different spots for typical things.. they remembered EVERYTHING! If something went wrong on my wedding day, I literally have no idea! They handled every single thing and I just showed up. No family was stuck setting up or cleaning up which was super important to me as my mom would've never relaxed. Everyone loved the food and the mixed drink, sweettart, we opted for with beer and wine rather than an open bar, was a huge hit with everyone (I was 6 weeks pregnant so I wasn't able to try it).

I would 110% recommend Golden Glow to anyone! The comfort I felt walking in to my wedding day knowing everything was taken care of was such a relief that was indescribable. I wish I had any other reason to use their venue for hosting (I already had a baby shower a few years ago, or it would definitely be there too!)! Oh, and Jessica literally became like a bff for me! She answered me anytime of day or night and reassured me anytime I had concerns. She is literally a huge asset to the Golden Glow!!

Picture Credit: Jenni Hecht with The Focused Soul photography from Sturgis Michigan