Golden Artistry Jewelry Design Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jennifer Married on 05/03/2015
    Highly quality of work
    Terri worked with us flawlessly on our custom design
  • F
    Marta Married on 06/19/2011
    Me and my husband went in to Golden Artistry with ideas and tons of fluffy nonsense in our heads of what we wanted our bands to be like. Somehow, someway it was crafted and we love them. Thank you
    Joshua Married on 07/06/2013
    Terry and his team were amazing. From the moment we first walked in the door until the moment we picked up the finished product, they were friendly and never stopped helping me get exactly what I wanted. My fiance and I found a ring we loved, but wanted to make some changes, including swapping out some very hard to find stones (benitoite).
    Terry stayed in contact, priced everything out, ordered stones that he thought would match and then called me in to verify the stones prior to doing anything with them. I felt very involved in the process of creating our ring and she said "Yes!" which at the end of the day is all that matters. Gorgeous ring, great service, and a local retailer who gives back to his community. I am so glad we found Golden Artistry and I have been telling everyone I come in contact with to find them too.
    Sarah Married on 06/09/2009
    My husband got me the perfect engagement ring! However, my finger is small; the ring was not. When we went to get it sized at a basic jewelry place, they wouldn't do it - too many sizes, too risky with the gems. What to do???

Enter Terry and Golden Artistry. When Terry examined the original ring, he discovered a number of flaws in the setting - I could have lost the gorgeous, blue sapphire! Terry took my ring, used all of the gems, and created a new, BETTER ring for us! I love it, and it catches people's eye a lot - great conversation starter!