10 Reviews for Gold Coast Events Co.

Above and beyond my expectations! We had over 500 people and Dj Fyahfox had our guests quite happy. He was amazing. He set the tone exactly how we wanted it. He truly made the wedding. I couldn't have asked for more from Gold Coast Events Co. ! Having a DJ and an MC is a must for any wedding! I can’t wait for our next special event to BOOK DJ FYAHFOX! 5 Stars GOLD COAST!

Profile Picture Lenore, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Truly an Experience! Dj Fyahfox took our vision and ran with it. We met with a lot of DJs and felt the most comfortable with him. It almost seemed to good to be true for the price they gave us but they truly delivered was impressive. They did exactly everything we asked. We also used them for up-lighting and the room looked absolutely stunning. We used a combination of frost white and magenta. We would 100% recommend them to every bride who is considering hiring them. They are a true CLASS ACT and we thank them for making our day memorable.

Profile Picture Amy, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Who plans your entire wedding event? Gold Coast does! Book Dj Fyahfox for your wedding, you won’t be disappointed. He is an all-star. He is very affordable and truly made it a night to remember. At one point, I believe he was dancing in the crowd showing everyone how to "PALANCE". Book this guy, you won’t be disappointed, you get what you pay for.

Profile Picture Janice, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Fyahfox was fantastic. We only had two months to plan our wedding and a detailed music list was not a priority. We just gave him some songs and artists we liked and he came up with the rest himself. He kept us on schedule with his announcement of speeches, cake cutting and bouquet toss. Everyone had fun and danced. He was perfect for us.

Profile Picture Marissa , 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

"My loving husband was actually the one who did the research on DJs for our wedding reception. We were sold after the reviews and having a conversation with him. We felt extremely comfortable as he broke out a bottle of wine to set the tone. After deciding to move forward, we knew we made the right decision. Music was really important to us as a couple; we were looking for a way to mix Top 40 hits to Classic Rock. Not only was the music AWESOME, but DJ FYAHFOX was also great on the mic when announcements were made (i.e. short, smooth, and not corny). It was a pleasure collaborating with him, will book again.

Profile Picture Tony, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't have asked for a wedding night thank s to DJ FYAHFOX! The dance floor was absolutely never empty and the music was a hit. My husband and I are so grateful that we had Fox at our wedding because he was the main reason we had a blast. Everyone keeps telling us "Your wedding was the best party I've ever been to! My feet are so sore from dancing all night!" If that's not the biggest compliment for a DJ, I don't know what is! Hands down, Dj Fyahfox was amazing and we couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As the groom, I took on the role (or was really tasked with the role lol) of finding a great DJ. Our wedding planner suggested a few which I called and spoke with, however they just didn't seem to have what we were looking for and at a good price point. Most of the DJ's I contacted either sent an auto reply back or had one of their "people" reach out via e-mail to me- which I thought was not to professional. I did some research here on TheKnot and came across Gold Coast’s info. I reached out to him, he immediately responded back with an e-mail AND a phone call. He was completely professional on the phone, listened to our vision, our music tastes and how we can blend it all together. They was always accessible throughout the whole process, whether we had a question or a concern he was always there for support. During the reception he was on point, getting everybody engaged and up dancing. He was very attentive to what songs to play and to change based on how the dance floor looked. He was so attentive in fact that he got a glass of Champagne for the maid of honor during her speech (she didn't have a glass)! He's also very good at special requests. He was also able to add up-lighting to the reception site which gave off a great ambiance. He is very good at working with your budget as well. I would highly recommend DJ Fyahfox for anyone needing DJ services!

Profile Picture Denise, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music is one of the most important ties that binds my husband to me, so finding an exceptional DJ was very important to us when trying to plan our wedding. When we met Dj Fyahfox, we knew we had found what we were looking for. Fox brings a wealth of experience, a vibrant attitude, and a creative touch to his work, and he truly shares in your enthusiasm about your event. His thoughtfulness and professionalism gave us confidence throughout the planning process. He listened to every request and asked all the right questions. On the night of our wedding, he was a flawless MC. He set the mood and the pace of the night, and he got everyone excited without being over the top like so many other wedding DJs can be. And it can't be left unsaid: He's a fantastic DJ!!! Please take my advice and book Gold Coast Events Co. DJ Fyahfox for your next event!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 1/21/17, 1 Review
4.7

I heard Dj Fyahfox play at my best friend’s wedding. When it was my turn, I knew I wanted the same experience but even better. I added the photo booth and fog package. It was something out of a dream really. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, but they make it their priority to make us feel comfortable and carefree and left us with nothing to worry about. The DJ and EMCEE were fantastic; I still get a call or two to this day on who my DJ was. They thrive on fun, positive attitudes and how they kept the energy and party going all night was very impressive. We also made the decision to hire them to do our ceremony music and after party. All I can say is, perfection! The music was on point from beginning to end. They helped make our day special and memorable and I am thankful for that. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you so much Gold Coast Events Co. DJ FYAHFOX, we couldn't imagine our day with you.

Profile Picture Camille, 3/4/17, 1 Review