54 Reviews for Gold & Bloom

Flower Petals (6)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
46 Gold & Bloom Reviews

Jenna was so easy to work with. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her wedding. She delivered and was such a delight to work with. Her and her staff are very responsive, got everything set up in ample time. While flowers can be very expensive, Jenna works within your budget and never once tried to make you feel like we had to do more or spend more money with her. If you are looking for a florist that is genuine, great listening skills as to what YOU want and stick within a budget, you have found the right florist. Not to mention her flowers are beautiful and the quality was
amazing!!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenna is so talented and is truly amazing in so many ways! She was a JOY to work with the entire planning process. From day one, she responded quickly and professionally. She listens so well and will help you dream up the most beautiful flowers, whatever those might be for you! Jenna was always available to talk, and our meeting in her studio was so much fun. Jenna made the BEST suggestions! She went above and beyond in every way, and by the end of the process she felt like a friend, not just a vendor. Additionally, we truly feel like she wasn't just decorating our big day-- she was rooting for our marriage.

Everything looked perfect at the wedding and we had so many compliments! We could not have been happier with the service she provided!!!! She will make all of your floral dreams come true, and you will gain a friend in the process!

Photos
Profile Picture Katie , 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna is INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I had no idea what i wanted and just had a few ideas...well thank goodness for Jenna. She took my ideas and went ABOVE AND BEYOND what I could have even imagined. Her designs and creations were unique and beautiful. They truly made my wedding complete. They pulled all of my other designs together and made everything just flow. Not to mention how amazing they looked in photographs!!! Jenna is a great listener, a creative designer, and just all around wonderful to work with. (She’s also affordable) We chose to pick up our flowers and pick up was easy and the flowers stayed fresh all day!!! I’m so happy and thankful!! Thank you Jenna for making my day so wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenna is seriously the sweetest person ever! She is so easy to work with, and really works with you to make your vision come to life. I had many changes in my style from when I first booked with her to where I ended up, and she was able to easily adapt to those changes! I even had a couple last minute changes and she easily changed them for me. My bouquet was absolutely stunning! It was everything I could have ever imagined. She really has a gift with working with florals. Trust her judgment about what to pick and do and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Jenna was an absolute joy to work with during our wedding. After interviewing several other florists, I went with her because of her kindness, professionalism, transparency, and attention to detail. She was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would recommend her 1000 times over. She made our wedding a beautiful fairy tale. Thank you Jenna (and her helpful husband) for all that you did for us.

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Jenna this May! Jenna did an absolutely amazing job and blew me out of the water with her ability to take my ideas and make them a reality. She is truly a visionary and not to mention the sweetest person ever. She was extremely responsive and understanding of what I wished for. She was extremely easy to talk to and communicate with even though she gave birth a few weeks before the wedding! We even needed a last minute boutonnière and Jenna came to the rescue and created one out of thin air! She is amazing! Use her you seriously will not regret it! Truly, she is a legend!

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Jenna was one of the vendors I was most excited to meet in person after speaking with her on the phone. Her gentle spirit and amazing talent quickly endeared her to my family, and her flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Two weeks after our wedding, people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. I could not recommend her more highly!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna is amazing! Our bouquets were breathtaking and all the other floral details she provided (wreaths, wintry green center pieces for our December wedding) were absolutely perfect. Jenna is so sweet and has such a wonderful artistic eye. She really took time to get to know me and the vision I had for the wedding. Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/11/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenna is absolutely lovely to work with and so incredibly talented with floral design! Regardless of speaking via email or in person, Jenna always gave off such a friendly, warm and positive vibe, and was so reassuring every step of the way. I felt comfortable communicating my ideas with her and she was so kind to work within my budget, which made the floral planning process delightful and stress-free. On the day of the wedding, everything turned out so beautifully; it was better than I had envisioned! I am so happy and lucky to have found Jenna!

Profile Picture Jackie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm still over the moon that I was able to incorporate Jenna's beautiful artistry into our intimate December elopement ceremony. Even though she was originally unavailable for our date due to my last minute inquiry, she took the time to listen and kindly worked something out with me where I was able to pick up the bouquet and boutonnière the morning before our ceremony. Her communication via email was incredibly prompt, and she took the time to ask for photos of inspiration and any special requests so as to customize the perfect design I had in mind.

The flowers were GORGEOUS, seriously...more perfect than I could have ever envisioned. I couldn't stop looking at them! They even traveled well in the vase and padded box she included for our 5 hour-ish trip. Our photographers even asked who designed my bouquet, they thought it was so beautiful.

Jenna's genuine love for what she does is exhibited through her lovely craftsmanship and sincere customer service, which is so refreshing. Our day/ceremony was perfect, and she played a huge role in helping us make that happen. I highly recommend Gold & Bloom to anyone looking to incorporate beautiful floral designs into their special day! I cannot thank you enough, Jenna! : )

-Samantha Buchanan

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough about how sweet, creative, and accommodating Jenna is. I came to the florals part in my wedding planning with vague and somewhat scattered ideas yet Jenna was able to brainstorm with me, educate me, and bring my vision to life. Most importantly for those of us on a budget, she worked within my budget constraints in a way that made me feel comfortable and valued. The result for my wedding was incredible, exactly what I hoped they would be; vibrant, effortless, completely in line with my vision. I highly recommend using Gold & Bloom for any floral needs!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenna is amazing! She was quick to respond, easy to work with, and provided beautiful flowers! I had a specific style in mind and she was able to provide what I was looking for. The flowers really helped to make our day special. Thank you so much, Jenna!

Profile Picture Jannika, 10/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Jenna is absolutely incredible! She is the sweetest, and took all the ideas I had and created a dream come true for my bridal bouquet! Thank you Jenna!!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't speak highly enough of Jenna with Gold & Bloom.
When I initially met with Jenna, I was able to show her some pictures of what I had found I liked best, and I was instantly put at ease with her confidence and willingness to make my floral dreams come true. I was so thankful to be able to tell her that I totally trusted her and wanted her to put her own spin on all of my arrangements and bouquets.
The day of my wedding Jenna met with my Dad early so that I could have my flower crown when I started getting ready. After Jenna set up all of the table arrangements and 2 heavily florished arbors, she met me at a separate venue where I was taking bridal party pictures to drop off bouquets. I can't thank her enough for making this process so easy, so beautiful, and so enjoyable.
Jenna works magic with flowers, and I'm extremely thankful that I was able to get to know her and work so closely with her throughout the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture Lea, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved everything about Jenna at Gold & Bloom!!! My flowers were absolutely one of my favorite parts of the day! She knew exactly how to make my ideas for wedding flowers really come to life and the final product was truly better than I could have imagined! It was also a joy to work with Jenna, she was always quick to get back to me and made the wedding planning process as stress free as possible!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jenna was so wonderful! She made the whole process so easy and stress free. I wanted to keep my wedding fairly simple and she helped make it beautiful! I love her style of bouquets and they really made my wedding perfect. She was so sweet and easy to work with. She truly has a passion for what she does and it shows. So happy I found Jenna!

Profile Picture Jana, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you want a gorgeous, unique bouquet with beautiful blossoms, and an asymmetrical design for your wedding, this is your floral designer. She took what envisioned in my head and brought it to life. Her floral designs are literal magic.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Don't even think twice about Gold and Bloom - Jenna is EXCELLENT! Her spirit, charisma, joy, and pure talent in floral made this process beyond worth it. I didn't exactly love wedding planning, yet Jenna helped to bring a huge smile to my face every time we met or talked. Her flowers were unbelievably beautiful, and made every wedding photo 10X more beautiful. She loves what she does and it's evident in her persona and her work!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Jenna through instagram through a mutual friend- honestly I think before I was engaged and had continued to follow her so when I was planning I had to book her! She was an absolute dream to work with. Not only did she see my vision and help it come to life she was so flexible as I changed my mind a few to many times. Her service was great but the product was perfection! I couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were. Absolutely loved them. There arent enough great things to say about my experience with Jenna and the flowers!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Very nice and helpful - worked with me very easily for the small amount of flowers needed for my ceremony!

Profile Picture Leah, 6/18/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Petals

Jenna is organized and truly listens to her brides! I told her what my vision was, but the flowers at my wedding were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined!

Profile Picture User6911982, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenna was absolutely AMAZING. From start to finish she did everything to make sure my vision for my wedding happened. I don't know much about flowers and had a pretty small budget, so I gave Jenna my colors, said I liked wildflowers, and gave her a couple inspiration photos (which were all over the place). When she delivered everything on my wedding day, I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. We also had a logistical issue with my venue that I didn't know about until only a few weeks out. She handled everything with grace and did a huge favor for me that she didn't have to do. Do not hesitate to use Gold & Bloom for your wedding florals. Jenna will blow you away with her gorgeous designs and incredible kindness!

Profile Picture User4806106, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Working with Jenna at Gold and Bloom was an absolute joy from beginning to end. In the initial planning meeting, Jenna listened intently and asked thoughtful questions making sure that my daughter and she were on the same page. Jenna's quiet confidence assured both my daughter and me that she was the right florist for this special day. Jenna offered creative ideas to provide the highest quality flowers and arrangements for the ceremony and the reception in keeping within our budget. When contacted via email or text, she responded in a very timely manner. Throughout the entire process, Jenna was the consummate professional. There were so many impressive aspects to the way she took care of the most minute details bringing my daughter's vision to life. There were a couple of logistical challenges that cropped up which she handled with grace and aplomb. At the end of a beautiful day and evening, the Gold and Bloom team was on the scene to pack up all of the flowers returning the venue to it's former state. We accepted the option to take the flowers home at which point, the team loaded everything into our SUV. I wholeheartedly recommend Gold and Bloom for floral creations for any special event, particularly for a wedding!

Profile Picture Salley, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jenna is nothing short of amazing! From our very first meeting my daughter and I were so excited to see her work. She communicated with us every step of the way and was so refreshing to work with. I can't say enough about how beautiful the flowers at the wedding were. She listened intently to my daughter and gave her exactly what she was looking for. And the amount of work she put into the decorations was incredible. I can't thank Jenna enough for making such a special day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements