Goga Music Reviews

9 | Dallas, TX

9 Reviews for Goga Music

Jeff · Married on 08/04/2018

We received so many compliments on our wedding DJ. Goga did a fantastic job, was a brilliant blend of live singing, live instrumental play, as well as DJing a combination of requested music and his own playlist. We cannot recommend Goga enough for your wedding ceremony and reception.

Kirk · Married on 04/28/2018

Goga is a work of art, a true artistic performer that has a rare talent. He is truly Destined for greatness, class act!!! 5 Stars in talent and production!!!

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

Goga was amazing. Our guests were blown away. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is so extremely talented and truly learns the crowd and feeds off of their energy. Thank you so much Goga!

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Goga is amazing! We had him DJ/Sing at our wedding a few weeks ago and everyone loved him, including my husband and I! The first time we were at one of his events, we knew we had to book him for our wedding and are so glad we did! I am ready to plan another event where we can have Goga because he truly is the best!

Helen · Married on 05/30/2017

We will be celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary in August and if he was local to me(uk) I would definitely contact him for our celebration. One of the best I've heard.

R · Married on 04/08/2017

We just had Goga sing and dj at our wedding this past Saturday. I had no idea until around 12am when I noticed his large arm cast that he had broken his arm days prior and required surgery consisting of many screws to put his arm back into place... And he still made it!!!! He was incredible and all of our guests were blown away. If you're lucky enough and have the chance to book Goga for your wedding- don't think twice !!!

Stephen · Married on 11/07/2015

Goga is absolutely the best out there. His vocal and musical talent spans a wide range from opera to country to pop! Our guests raved about him for months after our wedding!

Cass · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I saw Goga DJ at a friend's wedding and knew that we had to book him for our wedding as soon as possible! What a great decision that was. DJ Goga was great to work with for so many reasons:
    (1.) I had a mash up of two songs that my Dad and I wanted to do for our Father-Daughter dance. I emailed Goga with my requests and he was quick to respond and complete.
    (2.) My wedding had a lot of Indian guests and he was awesome at playing some of the classic songs that got everyone (of all ages) up and on the dance floor.
    (3.) He kept everyone on the dance floor! This is important for a reception as it sets the whole tone. He was energetic, sang really really well and worked the room.
    (4.) He was awesome at taking requests. I had a request- he did it immediately. He listens and takes action. 5. All of our guests LOVED him! and were raving about him. He was the star of the wedding ;)
    Overall, I would highly recommend DJ Goga. He was a joy to work with and is very talented! Book him before he gets REALLY big time!

Gail · event on: 12/18/2017