7 Reviews for Goga Music

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
6 Goga Music Reviews

Goga is a work of art, a true artistic performer that has a rare talent. He is truly Destined for greatness, class act!!! 5 Stars in talent and production!!!

Profile Picture Kirk, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Goga was amazing. Our guests were blown away. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is so extremely talented and truly learns the crowd and feeds off of their energy. Thank you so much Goga!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Goga is amazing! We had him DJ/Sing at our wedding a few weeks ago and everyone loved him, including my husband and I! The first time we were at one of his events, we knew we had to book him for our wedding and are so glad we did! I am ready to plan another event where we can have Goga because he truly is the best!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We will be celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary in August and if he was local to me(uk) I would definitely contact him for our celebration. One of the best I've heard.

Profile Picture Helen , 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had Goga sing and dj at our wedding this past Saturday. I had no idea until around 12am when I noticed his large arm cast that he had broken his arm days prior and required surgery consisting of many screws to put his arm back into place... And he still made it!!!! He was incredible and all of our guests were blown away. If you're lucky enough and have the chance to book Goga for your wedding- don't think twice !!!

Profile Picture R, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Goga is absolutely the best out there. His vocal and musical talent spans a wide range from opera to country to pop! Our guests raved about him for months after our wedding!

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/7/15, 1 Review