Goga Music Reviews

16 Reviews for Goga Music

• Veronica

Veronica Cross · Married on 09/21/2019

Beyond our expectations

Goga is so talented and can sing just about anything! I could not have been any happier with the way he sang during my bridal entrance. What a beautiful night of elegance and fun thanks to Goga and his band! Wish I could relive the night! Future brides you will not be disappointed at all! It was beyond our expectations!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Goga Music's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica! It was my pleasure to perform for you!
    Gorgeous wedding. Who would have thought you could transform someone's residence like that!

Lance · Married on 08/31/2019

Book Goga and your guests will be blown away

We got married on Saturday, and I CANNOT stop watching the videos of Goga playing throughout the night! He played our pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, and through dinner and just about every guest has sent us video of him at some point throughout the night with guests everywhere in awe.

Seriously, Goga can play EVERYTHING. He sent us his full song list way before the wedding and let us pick the type of songs we wanted played for each section.... and he nailed everything. He had me tearing up as he was playing as the bridal party was walking out, and had me totally bawling like a baby when we bride came walking out. For the rest of the night, he played everything from country, rap, reggaeton, pop hits, and opera. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Seriously, don't think about it any longer... just go ahead and book Goga now... you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Goga Music's reply:

Love you guys! thank you so much Lance! Beautiful Wedding . See you soon. Enjoy the time off for now lol!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Ward · Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST wedding entertainment!

We booked Goga for our wedding after experiencing him dj/perform at our friends wedding. He is honestly such a pleasure to work with. Any time during the planning phase we wanted to go over details etc he was available via phone or email. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and executed each of them flawlessly. At the reception he immediately started engaging our guest. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! He is amazingly talented - the songs he sings are our favorite. Our guests complimented him more than any other detail in our wedding. Highly recommend Goga - We would book him a million times over again!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Goga Music's reply:

thank you so much Kelsey! your wedding was really fun! Appreciate it! Hope to see you on my local shows in town!

Kevin Porter · Married on 07/06/2019

Goga lit up the room with excitement

Goga was amazing at our wedding and worked with us all throughout to make the night so special. Very professional in keeping to the schedule, but also was able to get people up and dancing all night. Everyone at the wedding asked about him and said he was amazing as well. Would recommend to anybody looking to have a great time.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Burgjohann · Married on 02/11/2019

Couldn't be happier with Goga!!

Is there anything left to say that hasn't been said already!?
    I will try to leave a review that does Goga justice, but it will be hard!! First off, he is extremely professional and knows what he is doing from our very first interaction. He was the vendor I had the least concerns about! When I say the entire party was up and dancing, I'm not kidding! I received so many compliments of his singing and talent- most guests couldn't even believe he was actually singing some of the songs. He sounds THAT good!! All the videos that were taken were made because of him singing and bringing the crowd to life. Not to mention he shows up looking sharp!
    Our anticipation built over the months leading up to our wedding because we could watch Goga daily at all the different events and parties he plays at- which was super fun! We loved bragging on him before he played at our reception, and even more now after!! Would have a party just to hire him again. Even our guests were saying the same! Do yourself a favor and hire Goga!! He is so talented!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Goga Music's reply:

thank you so much Sydney. I had an awesome time. It was great to meet you and discuss the details of the wedding. I knew you were a fun couple! 'm so glad everyone got to dance on an afternoon wedding! Also even though it took extra time I loved the fact that I produced the track for your first dance and got to sing it myself instead of DJing it. Hope to see you on my local shows!

Lisa Utay · Married on 01/09/2019

The Most Amazing Night

My husband and I recently had Goga as the DJ at our wedding. From start to finish, he was perfect! He started by performing (singing and playing guitar) a specially requested walk down song, which really changed the feeling in the entire room to be magical and warm.

The rest of the night was a blur of everyone on the dance floor, and that was all thanks to Goga. He knew how to feel the energy in the room and balance the various songs/styles we requested. He was always aware of what was getting the crowd moving! I don't think I sat down all night; we just partied the night away! I would definitely recommend Goga for your wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Goga Music's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa! congratulations and hope to see you on my local shows in town! Great Party, Great Wedding!
  • Patricia

Patricia Shikhman · Married on 11/24/2018

Goga is the best in the business!

Goga sang at my wedding and I will be thankful for it every day for the rest of my life! His talent and composure speaks for itself. He sang Boi Kallah when I walked down the aisle - my guests and family still won't stop talking about how special of a moment this was with Goga singing. We hired him to also perform during the reception with a group of other singers. He works well with others and spent time collaborating with these other artists months ahead of the wedding. Goga is a local celeb and performs across the entire nation. However, I feel like he's still a hidden gem. Highly recommend everyone books Goga as quickly as possible before the rest of the world discovers this talented performer!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jeff · Married on 08/04/2018

We received so many compliments on our wedding DJ. Goga did a fantastic job, was a brilliant blend of live singing, live instrumental play, as well as DJing a combination of requested music and his own playlist. We cannot recommend Goga enough for your wedding ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kirk · Married on 04/28/2018

Goga is a work of art, a true artistic performer that has a rare talent. He is truly Destined for greatness, class act!!! 5 Stars in talent and production!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

Goga was amazing. Our guests were blown away. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is so extremely talented and truly learns the crowd and feeds off of their energy. Thank you so much Goga!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

Goga is amazing! We had him DJ/Sing at our wedding a few weeks ago and everyone loved him, including my husband and I! The first time we were at one of his events, we knew we had to book him for our wedding and are so glad we did! I am ready to plan another event where we can have Goga because he truly is the best!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Helen · Married on 05/30/2017

We will be celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary in August and if he was local to me(uk) I would definitely contact him for our celebration. One of the best I've heard.

Sent on 05/30/2017

R · Married on 04/08/2017

We just had Goga sing and dj at our wedding this past Saturday. I had no idea until around 12am when I noticed his large arm cast that he had broken his arm days prior and required surgery consisting of many screws to put his arm back into place... And he still made it!!!! He was incredible and all of our guests were blown away. If you're lucky enough and have the chance to book Goga for your wedding- don't think twice !!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Stephen · Married on 11/07/2015

Goga is absolutely the best out there. His vocal and musical talent spans a wide range from opera to country to pop! Our guests raved about him for months after our wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Cass · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I saw Goga DJ at a friend's wedding and knew that we had to book him for our wedding as soon as possible! What a great decision that was. DJ Goga was great to work with for so many reasons:
    (1.) I had a mash up of two songs that my Dad and I wanted to do for our Father-Daughter dance. I emailed Goga with my requests and he was quick to respond and complete.
    (2.) My wedding had a lot of Indian guests and he was awesome at playing some of the classic songs that got everyone (of all ages) up and on the dance floor.
    (3.) He kept everyone on the dance floor! This is important for a reception as it sets the whole tone. He was energetic, sang really really well and worked the room.
    (4.) He was awesome at taking requests. I had a request- he did it immediately. He listens and takes action. 5. All of our guests LOVED him! and were raving about him. He was the star of the wedding ;)
    Overall, I would highly recommend DJ Goga. He was a joy to work with and is very talented! Book him before he gets REALLY big time!

Sent on 08/14/2018