Go Photo Booth Reviews

17 | Vail, CO

17 Reviews for Go Photo Booth

Kara · Married on 07/11/2015

Patrick was amazing! He designed a custom logo for the picture prints and brought a huge bin of photo props for our wedding guests to use. The photo booth also fit under our reception tent as well. (which I was not sure if it would) There was always a line and everyone loved it!!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Hollis · event on 12/15/2012

Go Photo Booth was a HUGE hit at our event. I would book them again and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2012

erica · event on 12/05/2012

Loved the photobooth...really brought a lot of fun to the event!!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Erin · event on 12/04/2012

Go Photo Booth truly made our party a success. They were responsive and reliable leading up to the event and timely and professional on the day of the event. Great props! They truly were the hit of the party and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Alex · Married on 06/23/2012

Go Photo Booth was great! It was literally the hit of the wedding...I think there was a line all night. Everyone loved the photos. Working with Patrick couldn't have been easier. He was responsive, professional, and everything worked out perfectly. I would definitely recommend Go Photo Booth.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Amy · Married on 06/08/2012

It was a pleasure working with go photo booth. Patrick was polite, responsive and fun! Everything went off without a hitch and our employees are still talking about how much this added to the spirit of the party and capturing those 'moments'. One other feature we loved was the screen above the booth which rotated ALL the photos throughout the evening, providing many laughs for us all.
    I am hoping we can hire Go Photo Booth for all our hospital events!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Cindy · Married on 06/02/2012

This was for out Project Graduation. The kids had a fabulous time and LOVED the photobooth. All I heard was "oh wow, a photobooth". I also saw postings on FB the next week. The logo and header was perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2012

leala · Married on 05/27/2012

Lu is very patient, kind, and attentive. The booth brings so much excitment for all ages and keeps the party fun. We loved it!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Vicki · event on 04/13/2012

The PhotoBooth was a wonderful addition to our event. Everyone had a blast. They were super easy to work with, friendly and it was a pleasure to work with them.

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • User2409815 · event on 02/10/2012

Go Photo Booth produces high quality photos for your events. I love how they can customize the background to match the theme of your event. They are great to work with!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Hanna · event on 12/30/2011

Lu and Patrick could not be easier to work with! They are so friendly, competent and genuine. We use them every year and will continue to do so. We also use their mechanical bull "No Bull," it's a hit at every party! Thank you both for everything!

Sent on 04/30/2012

jaimie · Married on 10/08/2011

I absolutely loved Go Photo Booth! First off, dealing with the owner directly made the experience completely personal, which I loved. Everything from set-up to break down was amazing. We even had some trouble with our photographer and at the last minute Patrick, the owner, stepped in and took some of our photos with his own personal camera and sent us the pictures almost immediately. The care and personal touch that Go Photo Booth provided us was better than any other vendor at our wedding, it was over-the-top awesome. AND, the photo booth was a TOTAL HIT!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Luli · Married on 09/16/2011

Go Photo Booth provided the "Best" entertainment for all of our guests. They were very professional, ready to go an hour before the party started and always with a smile making sure our guests were having a good time inside the booth. The quality of the pictures was great, and the scrapbook they put together for us is definitely one of the best memories from our wedding. Also, all of our pictures could be downloaded for free online! All of our guests are still talking about the booth. So thanks Go Photo Booth for an amazing party!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Stacy · Married on 07/23/2011

Fantastic experience! So much fun and so easy to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2012
  • I

Ines · Married on 06/25/2011

Go Photo Booth was the best addition to our wedding reception. Patrick was super friendly, professional and nice to every single guest. Go Photo Booth was ready to go 1 hour before my event. The booth is rounded, which means we put up to 10 people inside. The quality of the pictures was amazing. Also, I chose the package that included the scrapbook, which was a great decision. Patrick helped guests all night long creating pages for the scrapbook. Go Photo Booth sent it to me 2 days after the wedding, and it is definitely the best memory I have from that day! I can see how much fun all my guests had. They still talk about the photo booth.
    Thanks Go Photo Booth!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Marissa · Married on 08/01/2015

Go Photo Booth was the hit of the wedding. Everyone had soo much fun taking pictures, and we absolutely loved seeing all of the pictures. They showed up early and ready for set up and really he helped everyone sign the book. We received our book with all of the pictures in it, and a USB with all of the pictures the day we got back from our honeymoon, which was such a nice surprise :)

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • User2430112 · event on 12/27/2011

Our guests had so much fun with the booth. It was great to receive the cd with all the guest photos afterwards. I plan to use Go Photo Booth again at another event.

Sent on 05/13/2012