Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting Reviews

94 | Fort Worth, TX

94 Reviews for Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting

• User5079807 · event on: 04/05/2015

Gabe worked very well with us, especially having such a jam packed schedule the past few weeks! Although we originally thought we had 2 hours for him, our awards went over and he only had 1 hour, BUT IT WAS GREAT!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Mica · event on: 03/28/2015

The City of Fort Worth hosts the Cowtown Cleanup and Earth Party event which is about 5 hours long. Gabe did an excellent job with the music and announcements. He was very flexible with all the last minute changes that were made, extremely professional, fun and most importantly kept a great energy throughout the event. In all he was wonderful!

Debbie · event on: 03/28/2015

Gabe Patterson with Go DJ Go was easy and pleasant to work with during our event for 2000 people. He even served as the MC during a fashion show we had in the middle of our Earth Day event and was able to roll with a script that was not perfect and made it look seamless. He also tailored our music to just what we wanted. Thanks Go DJ Go!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/07/2015

Gabe was amazing to work with! He was flexible throughout our daughter's reception when we needed to make adjustments in music, timing, and activities. He listened to the newlywed's requests and made other suggestions to them for the evening. The wedding guests stayed engaged the entire event due to Gabe's energy. We will definitely use Gabe again for our next event!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Julia · Married on 02/21/2015

Gabe was the DJ for our wedding and he was wonderful! He was really easy to work with and played all the songs we wanted him to! He was very personable during our reception and everyone loved him. He also did a really unique newlywed trivia game that the crowd just loved! Our guests all commented on how fun the game was and it went really well! I didn't expect the audience to be so engaged. I had a blast doing it and I actually have never heard of a DJ doing something like that so it was a new and wonderful experience! Gabe did an awesome job! I would recommend him to any bride and groom looking for a DJ!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Lane · Married on 01/18/2015

So much fun at this wedding and the DJ kept things going at a great pace and was very accommodating. Really helped to keep things fun and exciting.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Austin · Married on 01/17/2015

Gabe was the DJ at the wedding I stood in this past weekend. My wife was in the wedding as well and had to be there very early to get ready. I was impressed that he was there and ready to go well before the event was slated to begin. The DJ at my own wedding was late and that was super stressful.

He did a good job MC-ing the night - gave everybody a heads up or two before anything was going to happen (introduction of the bride/groom, cake cutting, first dance, etc.), took requests, got someone their misplaced keys back. The music was good, too. I don't know how specific the bride and groom were with what they wanted but it was a good flow of '50s sounding stuff during dinner, then country/requests and progressively dancier once people had loosened up.

Toni · Married on 01/17/2015

I just attended a wedding this past weekend that felt flawless, and I think a lot of that credit goes to this DJ. Schedule was adhered to perfectly, dance floor consistently packed, good amount of line dance songs (not too many). Wish he was in business when I got married!

Andy · Married on 01/17/2015

We recently hired Gabe to DJ our wedding, and he really got what we were going for. He met with us in advance to get a feel for what we were about, which was nice since we consider ourselves a bit on the niche side. He had a vast knowledge of music genres ranging from 50's doo-wop to 60's British invasion to indie pop to country & western to... just everything really. He even recommended a ton of music that we love but forgot to include in our list. For crying out loud, I asked the guy to play the intro to a particular song during the bride walk, then fade out during the pre-chorus so we could say our vows, then fade in with the booming chorus of the same song as we walked off... and he did it flawlessly! We highly recommend him to fully accommodate you as he did us on the best day of our lives.

Sarah · Married on 01/17/2015

It takes some true talent to get toddlers, grandparents, and teenagers on the dance floor all at once and this DJ made it happen! He was also open to requests and kept the party flowing from beginning to end. I had a lot of fun and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Maegan · Married on 11/16/2014

Gabriel DJ'd at a wedding that I officiated recently in Austin, and he did an outstanding job. There were last-minute arrangements due to weather and Gabe took care of all the outdoor sound details to the bride's specification. The sound and lighting was just right, and Gabriel's prepared playlist augmented with audience requests kept everyone on the dance floor to the very end. Super professional service & I look forward to working with him again!

Sarah · Married on 03/01/2014

Gabe really helped us make our reception great! We were really flustered and weren't entirely sure what we were supposed to be doing, and he really helped us organize it. When it came time for the dancing he really got everyone up and energetic! It was a great time!

Brittan · Married on 10/13/2012

Gabe made our 2012 wedding unforgettable. He accommodated our long list of favorite songs, as well as our request for some traditional Greek music. He gave our wedding party a big surprised into to the reception, which was hilarious and set the mood for an insanely fun evening!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2012

Gabe was the DJ at our wedding and did a great job. He exceeded all my expectations. He had all my family and friends on the dance floor. I really appreciated that he met all my requests and kept the event on schedule. Very entertaining and fun!

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2012

Gabe made our wedding reception an absolute blast! Several of our guests said that they had never had that much fun at a reception before. He gave us an experience that was tailored to who we were as a couple and was extremely professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ!

Sara · Married on 03/23/2012

Mr. Patterson DJ'ed our wedding reception, and was the driving force that kept our party hoppin'! He kept us entertained, and made sure we stayed on schedule with our first dance, cake cutting etc. He even had us participate in a 'Newlywed Game' that had the party (and us) laughing our Spanx off. I would recommend Mr. Patterson for any event you may require a DJ for. He is prompt, professional and very experienced. Thanks for making our reception so memorable!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Go DJ Go was wonderful. He was SO easy to work with and made the day a lot of fun. The wedding did not go as expected, but Go DJ Go was able to keep everything on track and keep the night going. He had great games and really kept the crowd engaged. However, I think what I appreciated the most was how easy he was to get in contact with - He ALWAYS picked up the phone or returned a text/email promptly, which was a godsend when you're stressing out about EVERYTHING leading up to a wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2015

We had a great experience working with Gabe! He was very responsive and creative during our planning process, and he really took the time to get to know us. He clearly took our song ideas and built upon them to create the perfect wedding music experience. He was able to translate our taste in music to the most perfect dinner and dance party ever. Our guests have been raving about our music and about Gabe -- I really think his work set the perfect mood for our wedding reception.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Eva · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Gabe. In planning for our wedding he was responsive, enthusiastic and so helpful. Gabe was so great with all our requests and questions and made us feel very well taken care of. The music at the wedding itself could not have been more perfect. My only complaint would be that the music was SO good that I couldn't ever get off the dance floor to rest my feet, because each song was such a good one. I wanted an epic dance party at our wedding and Gabe made that happen! The dance floor was full until the very last song. I would recommend Gabe to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/29/2015