Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting Reviews

98 Reviews for Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting

• Frank

Frank C. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Amazing one-of-a-kind DJ!

I recommend GO DJ GO 100%! He was the DJ and MC at our wedding and was absolutely amazing. Gabriel was able to read our guests and ensured that everything ran smoothly. I had several friends come up to me after the wedding telling me how well the transitions were between all the things we had planned. I particularly appreciated when Gabriel sat down with me and my wife to get to know us and to see what things our guests may enjoy. He helped us plan through the finer details of our wedding and was always on top of communication with us. His professional experience and personal touches truly make him a one-of-a-kind DJ.

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Max

Max M. · Married on 05/10/2021

Gabriel was awesome!

My husband and I LOVED working with Gabriel and GoDJGo. We just had our wedding in October 2020, and Gabriel was super responsive and worked with us every step of the way. Even with Covid, he was flexible to all the various changes and wrenches thrown at us by the ever-changing restrictions set by Dallas County. He had great suggestions, and truly listened in order to understand and execute the exact wedding WE wanted. He even helped us find a live musician to sing a certain song we wanted for the ceremony. He went above and beyond every step of the way, and he was an excellent and entertaining emcee for the event. We cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Lauren T. · Married on 03/27/2021

Gabriel is GREAT!!!

We had the best experience with Gabriel and Go DJ Go as the DJ for our wedding reception! He was very responsive to our song requests and helped us create the best playlist that got everyone on the dance floor, even our grandparents! He provided custom mix services on our first dance and father/daughter dance (which was awesome since the songs we chose were a little long), and he provided uplighting services that highlighted the colors we chose for our wedding. Finally, you should definitely to use one of his games!! The musical chairs/scavenger hunt game was a major hit, and we received so many compliments that this game was a blast! You can’t go wrong with choosing Gabriel as your wedding DJ, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/07/2021
  • Wes

Wes · Married on 03/09/2021

A great DJ, highly recommended

We were very pleased with Gabriel's work. He did a great job mc-ing our reception, and incorporated our music tastes very well. He was good with dealing with requests and funny moments from the crowd. The games he came up with were a lot of fun and got the wedding guests involved. While planning the reception he was very easy to work with and very approachable. For me, I had no idea what kind of music I wanted to play so I gave him creative freedom and he planned it so well, I couldn’t have done it any better myself. He’s very professional and worked hard. Words really can’t describe how well I liked Gabriel. Guests at my wedding liked him so much they are using them for their own wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Breann

Breann D. · Married on 01/31/2021

Best I could Have Asked For

He was amazing to work with! We could not have asked for a better Dj or a better photo booth 💕 He was so personable, funny, and knew how to read the room perfectly to make everyone happy and dance! The games he came up with were my favorite parts of the night 😊 Recommending him to everyone. He helped us ppm everything we needed, answered all our questions, and we cannot praise him enough! We had so many compliments on him when the night was over

Sent on 02/08/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica J. · Married on 12/31/2020

HIGHLY recommend Go DJ Go

I cannot say enough about Go DJ Go’s enthusiasm, professionalism, patience, flexibility, and talent. From our initial contact throughout the rescheduling of my daughter’s initial wedding date due to Covid and finally her New Year’s Eve 2020 wedding, Gabriel was always helpful and responsive. He was a wonderful guide always asking good questions and really getting to know the bride and groom. Gabriel gave wonderful advice and responded to changing plans (Covid, last minute celebrity congratulations video, moving an outdoor ceremony indoors because of inclement weather) with tremendous patience and understanding. In addition to his attention to detail and skilled presentation, Gabriel was FUN and kept the guests on the dance floor! I definitely plan to hire Go DJ Go again for future events.

Sent on 02/26/2021

Hayden C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Great DJ to work with!

Gabriel from Go DJ Go was a pleasure to work with at a wedding I performed in at the Petroleum Club in Downtown Ft Worth.

When one has to sing with a background track instead of a band the sound mix can be hard to get right and it can make or break the performance. Gabriel did an excellent job of producing the right sound mix for the ceremony & made me sound much better than I actually do.

He was also very entertaining as the reception MC/game host & his music mix was enjoyed by everyone. Excellent DJ. Very professional. Great to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2021

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks Hayden! We loved working with you, it was a fun challenge to take on! Your performance was a highlight of the event, and the bonus song during the reception was just icing on the cake. The Petroleum Club is a great place to celebrate, glad we got to do that together for Gabrielle & Blake!
  • Mallori

Mallori H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Incredible dj!

Gabriel was fantastic! He was so helpful and very quick to respond with all the last minute changes! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! He played awesome music, keeping the people dancing! I also and so grateful for how nice of a person he is, he really helped Joe and I calm our nerves by taking care of all our music needs 100% for the ceremony and reception! The game we played literally made the whole night, so funny and memorable! I would highly recommend GoDjGo to any bride looking for a DJ!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Trinda C. · Married on 10/11/2020

Great service -lots of fun!

Go DJ Go did a wonderful job at my daughter’s wedding! He made the entire evening so much fun - The dance contest, the wedding couple trivia game and other special “games” really set this reception apart from others. Everyone had a great time! I highly recommend his service.

Trinda Ann,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I found you and your group to be really great, and up for a lot of fun with the games and dancing both. I hope you had a safe journey home, and congratulate you folks once again. It was an honor being a part of such a special day!

Sincerely,
  • Whitney

Whitney B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best DJ ever

I cannot say enough good things about working with Gabriel for our wedding. He rocked as a DJ and MC as well as proved to be a huge help in the overall planning. He was always responsive and friendly, and is just a super cool guy. He kept the night running smoothly and kept the guests laughing and dancing. If you want a DJ who gets involved and engages with the guests then he is your guy. GoDJGo was the best decision we made! (Aside from getting married I guess)

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Joshua

Joshua M. · Married on 10/04/2020

easy to connect with very professional

Extremely professional. We immediately connected with Gabriel, he was extremely attentive and set the mood perfectly for our special day

Sent on 10/25/2020

Vanessa T. · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect DJ for your Perfect Day!

Gabriel was wonderful! He played a great variety of music and made our wedding flow very smoothly. Even without a rehearsal, we had no hiccups. He was always communicating with me and making sure things were what we wanted. I had no complaints and got several comments from guests about how professional and personable he was. I'm so glad we chose him for our special day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Lori K. · Married on 09/19/2020

Mother of bride

ow would be an understatement! Have was simply amazing and so professional. My daughter (bride) and son in law (groom) met him at an open house and called and said he is a must. He was our first vendor. He is enthusiastic, willing and more then able to pull off the wedding of your dreams. I had more people come up and rave about the music and the energy he had. Once the party started I had ZERO WORRIES.
    He is responsive to emails and quick with suggestions or advice on what works. Our wedding worked and was easy with his help.
    Thank you Gabe if I’m ever needing DJ services again I need only look one place. You sir were a dream

Sent on 09/29/2020

· Married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING is an understatement!

I have no idea how to put into how INCREDIBLE Gabriel was at our wedding. We met Gabe at an open house for wedding vendors and knew right then and there that we had to hire him for our wedding. He was amazing from start to finish when it came to planning the day of and the execution. He was so easy to work with and we cannot say enough good things about him. We had numerous people come up to us at the wedding and even after saying that he was incredible. His variety of music was great, and hit all of our favorite genres on the head! We played a newlywed game and a treasure hunt and I don't think they would have been as much of a hit if it weren't for Gabe. He really did make our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2020

Book Him Now!

We 110% suggest booking Gabriel for your event! When we first reached out to him Gabriel met up with us to discuss what we were wanting, and within the first 10 minutes we knew we would book him. Gabriel truly makes sure to get to know you as a couple and what you are wanting for your big day. All of our guests raved about him as he did a phenomenal job! Gabriel even took the time to come up to me throughout the night to make sure everything was how I wanted it. After our wedding he even sent us the playlist he used for our wedding. It was so special for him to be able to offer that for us!

Gabriel, Thank you again for everything!
    Ashley & Andrew

Sent on 08/20/2020

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks so much y'all, it was a true honor being part of your big day and seeing you both so happy! The custom cake toppers featuring your pups were such a great and memorable touch, and the two of you couldn't have been more wonderful to collaborate with. Hope to party again at a friend's wedding or other event down the line!
  • Matthew

Matthew M. · Married on 04/11/2020

godjgo is the best!!

Gabrielle Patterson (goDJgo) was phenomenal to put it short. We met with him early in our planning process, where we sat for coffee and discussed our vision and plan for the wedding. he went through every single detail, while providing examples or suggestions in sections we were not familiar or sure to put. We worked with him throughout COVID and worked with us when we had to push our wedding date 3 months! The wedding day was perfect! he added music for the ceremony, and was an incredible DJ throughout the reception! I never realized how critical a DJ is for a reception, but he was the DJ, MC, time keeper, and played the perfect mix of songs/music from start to finish!
    I highly recommend! Go with Gabe! You won't regret it! He is detailed and so professional! I would highly recommend him to anyone with a wedding or party or any kind of celebration!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Wes Sutton

Leah W. · Married on 03/06/2020

Great DJ for your event!

Gabriel did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He was very responsive. He really helped us decide on music choices, timing of events and was a great MC for the night. He has some great games. He made everyone feel very comfortable and entertained. He faded out our first dance song right on queue with our exit move. We would highly recommend Gabriel and Go DJ Go!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea R. · Married on 01/25/2020

Absolutely the best!

Gabriel was amazing! We had such a great experience working with him. He took time ahead of our wedding to meet and discuss the details and run of events. He offered a lot of great ideas and was willing to incorporate whatever we requested for the evening. He was so flexible and accommodating during the wedding and definitely made the party fun! Gabriel interacted with our guests and kept us on schedule. We received so many compliments. We are truly grateful for all the wonderful memories of our reception and would highly recommend Go DJ Go!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Kara F. · Married on 12/11/2019

Choose Go DJ Go!

As an event planner, Go DJ Go has by far been my favorite DJ to work with. Gabriel is incredibly professional, a joy to talk to, and so good at what he does. He knows how to read the room and choose music accordingly, and he has a whole collection of fun interactive games for guests to participate in. The energy of the room is always electric when Gabriel's the DJ!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Adair · Married on 11/24/2019

You should hire Gabe!

Gabe was phenomenal at our wedding! My "day of coordinator" basically ditched all his duties on the day of to only focus on the waitstaff so I ended up working with Gabe throughout my day to ensure things ran smoothly and accordingly to schedule. I, however, didn't have to worry whatsoever. Gabe was on top of it all! He kept us in the loop but only really approached us a couple of times and at the right times to get things done. He mc'd the night and had our guests actively engaged in games. We last minute asked him to come do our ceremony processional and recessional music as well and I couldn't believe how seamlessly he flowed all of my music choices for each different party to enter. Having Gabe was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks Adair! You're a total gem, as is Kurt. Really easy to work with, and really great taste in music. Both frustratingly good-looking, too. Ha! I wish we could have partied for 3 more hours with your group in that awesome venue. One of the highlights of my year for sure. Happy holidays y'all!

Rachel C. · Married on 11/22/2019

The Highlight of our Reception

My wedding reception was an absolute blast thanks to Gabriel Patterson (Go DJ Go). Gabriel is very professional and organized. He prepared a nice timeline for the reception and shared lots of fun ideas with my husband and I months prior to our wedding. We really appreciated the advice and direction he provided us with. He also followed up with us about a month prior to the wedding and a week before, to ensure all updates were reflected in our timeline and he was well prepared for our reception.

Gabriel spread a few games out throughout our reception, which made the night unique and kept our guests engaged. The dance contest was one of my favorite highlights from our wedding! I highly recommend Gabriel! Not only was he wonderful to work with, but my guests raved about him to us as well. He left an impression on our wedding in the best possible way.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Ben

Ben M. · Married on 11/22/2019

Groom/new husband

Gabriel had a lot of fun games to keep the party going-he really helped us have a good time!

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

I appreciate that, Ben! You, Rachel, and your whole group were so fun to collaborate with and play the tunes for. Wishing you folks the best in your new life together!

Sincerely,

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2019

Great service and lots of fun

We used Gabriel's DJ service for our wedding on 11/3/19. Everything was so great. Gabriel first met with us in person to get a clear view of everything we wanted at the wedding. We didnt want any rap or songs with foul language and he made sure that did not happen, regardless of guest requests. He made sure to keep the dancing going and there was never a dull moment. He also edited some of our songs to match timing for certain parts of the wedding. He was easy to work with and was great at making sure everything flowed really smoothly. Our dinner ran a little late so he easily took some stuff out of the original plans to better accommodate the timing. Gabriel is very friendly and we got a lot of compliments on how great the music was and how nice the DJ was. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2019

Absolutely amazing dj

Gabriel was such an amazing DJ and really added to our wedding experience! He certainly went beyond what could be expected and really ensured we had a fantastic time!! He was very flexible and made sure to communicate any changes that had to take place due to time constraints. We got married almost two weeks ago (sorry for the delayed review!) and I STILL have people telling me what a great DJ we had! Very happy you approached us at the Big Fake Wedding! Thanks so much for making our day even more memorable!! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin B. · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ! Thanks Gabriel!

A DJ can make or break the vibe of your event, which is why you should hire Gabriel. He's the business owner, and his pride of ownership is displayed in his entire process! My husband and I traded multiple phone calls and emails with Gabriel during the months of planning (responsiveness and engagement...check check). He really wants to understand what you're going for with your event so that he can tailor it precisely to you and your group of guests.
    The entire evening went off without a hitch, and I had so many compliments from friends and family about how fun the dance party was (Dance Craze contest for the win!) and how well the evening flowed. Gabriel definitely cares deeply about making your event well-planned and stress-free so that you can sit back and enjoy your time with your guests. Just listen to me and hire him, okay?

Sent on 11/19/2019