Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting Reviews

90 Reviews for Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting

• Frank

Frank Cheng · Getting married on 11/02/2021

Amazing one-of-a-kind DJ!

I recommend GO DJ GO 100%! He was the DJ and MC at our wedding and was absolutely amazing. Gabriel was able to read our guests and ensured that everything ran smoothly. I had several friends come up to me after the wedding telling me how well the transitions were between all the things we had planned. I particularly appreciated when Gabriel sat down with me and my wife to get to know us and to see what things our guests may enjoy. He helped us plan through the finer details of our wedding and was always on top of communication with us. His professional experience and personal touches truly make him a one-of-a-kind DJ.

Sent on 03/14/2020
  • Wes

Wes H · Getting married on 03/09/2021

A great DJ, highly recommended

We were very pleased with Gabriel's work. He did a great job mc-ing our reception, and incorporated our music tastes very well. He was good with dealing with requests and funny moments from the crowd. The games he came up with were a lot of fun and got the wedding guests involved. While planning the reception he was very easy to work with and very approachable. For me, I had no idea what kind of music I wanted to play so I gave him creative freedom and he planned it so well, I couldn’t have done it any better myself. He’s very professional and worked hard. Words really can’t describe how well I liked Gabriel. Guests at my wedding liked him so much they are using them for their own wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Trinda Copeland · Married on 10/11/2020

Great service -lots of fun!

Go DJ Go did a wonderful job at my daughter’s wedding! He made the entire evening so much fun - The dance contest, the wedding couple trivia game and other special “games” really set this reception apart from others. Everyone had a great time! I highly recommend his service.

Trinda Ann,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I found you and your group to be really great, and up for a lot of fun with the games and dancing both. I hope you had a safe journey home, and congratulate you folks once again. It was an honor being a part of such a special day!

Sincerely,

Vanessa Toney · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect DJ for your Perfect Day!

Gabriel was wonderful! He played a great variety of music and made our wedding flow very smoothly. Even without a rehearsal, we had no hiccups. He was always communicating with me and making sure things were what we wanted. I had no complaints and got several comments from guests about how professional and personable he was. I'm so glad we chose him for our special day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Lori Kirk · Married on 09/19/2020

Mother of bride

ow would be an understatement! Have was simply amazing and so professional. My daughter (bride) and son in law (groom) met him at an open house and called and said he is a must. He was our first vendor. He is enthusiastic, willing and more then able to pull off the wedding of your dreams. I had more people come up and rave about the music and the energy he had. Once the party started I had ZERO WORRIES.
    He is responsive to emails and quick with suggestions or advice on what works. Our wedding worked and was easy with his help.
    Thank you Gabe if I’m ever needing DJ services again I need only look one place. You sir were a dream

Sent on 09/29/2020

· Married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING is an understatement!

I have no idea how to put into how INCREDIBLE Gabriel was at our wedding. We met Gabe at an open house for wedding vendors and knew right then and there that we had to hire him for our wedding. He was amazing from start to finish when it came to planning the day of and the execution. He was so easy to work with and we cannot say enough good things about him. We had numerous people come up to us at the wedding and even after saying that he was incredible. His variety of music was great, and hit all of our favorite genres on the head! We played a newlywed game and a treasure hunt and I don't think they would have been as much of a hit if it weren't for Gabe. He really did make our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2020

Book Him Now!

We 110% suggest booking Gabriel for your event! When we first reached out to him Gabriel met up with us to discuss what we were wanting, and within the first 10 minutes we knew we would book him. Gabriel truly makes sure to get to know you as a couple and what you are wanting for your big day. All of our guests raved about him as he did a phenomenal job! Gabriel even took the time to come up to me throughout the night to make sure everything was how I wanted it. After our wedding he even sent us the playlist he used for our wedding. It was so special for him to be able to offer that for us!

Gabriel, Thank you again for everything!
    Ashley & Andrew

Sent on 08/20/2020

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks so much y'all, it was a true honor being part of your big day and seeing you both so happy! The custom cake toppers featuring your pups were such a great and memorable touch, and the two of you couldn't have been more wonderful to collaborate with. Hope to party again at a friend's wedding or other event down the line!
  • Matthew

Matthew Munekata · Married on 04/11/2020

godjgo is the best!!

Gabrielle Patterson (goDJgo) was phenomenal to put it short. We met with him early in our planning process, where we sat for coffee and discussed our vision and plan for the wedding. he went through every single detail, while providing examples or suggestions in sections we were not familiar or sure to put. We worked with him throughout COVID and worked with us when we had to push our wedding date 3 months! The wedding day was perfect! he added music for the ceremony, and was an incredible DJ throughout the reception! I never realized how critical a DJ is for a reception, but he was the DJ, MC, time keeper, and played the perfect mix of songs/music from start to finish!
    I highly recommend! Go with Gabe! You won't regret it! He is detailed and so professional! I would highly recommend him to anyone with a wedding or party or any kind of celebration!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Wes Sutton

Leah Wetzig · Married on 03/06/2020

Great DJ for your event!

Gabriel did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He was very responsive. He really helped us decide on music choices, timing of events and was a great MC for the night. He has some great games. He made everyone feel very comfortable and entertained. He faded out our first dance song right on queue with our exit move. We would highly recommend Gabriel and Go DJ Go!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Kara Finlayson · Married on 12/11/2019

Choose Go DJ Go!

As an event planner, Go DJ Go has by far been my favorite DJ to work with. Gabriel is incredibly professional, a joy to talk to, and so good at what he does. He knows how to read the room and choose music accordingly, and he has a whole collection of fun interactive games for guests to participate in. The energy of the room is always electric when Gabriel's the DJ!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Adair · Married on 11/24/2019

You should hire Gabe!

Gabe was phenomenal at our wedding! My "day of coordinator" basically ditched all his duties on the day of to only focus on the waitstaff so I ended up working with Gabe throughout my day to ensure things ran smoothly and accordingly to schedule. I, however, didn't have to worry whatsoever. Gabe was on top of it all! He kept us in the loop but only really approached us a couple of times and at the right times to get things done. He mc'd the night and had our guests actively engaged in games. We last minute asked him to come do our ceremony processional and recessional music as well and I couldn't believe how seamlessly he flowed all of my music choices for each different party to enter. Having Gabe was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks Adair! You're a total gem, as is Kurt. Really easy to work with, and really great taste in music. Both frustratingly good-looking, too. Ha! I wish we could have partied for 3 more hours with your group in that awesome venue. One of the highlights of my year for sure. Happy holidays y'all!

Rachel Copeland · Married on 11/22/2019

The Highlight of our Reception

My wedding reception was an absolute blast thanks to Gabriel Patterson (Go DJ Go). Gabriel is very professional and organized. He prepared a nice timeline for the reception and shared lots of fun ideas with my husband and I months prior to our wedding. We really appreciated the advice and direction he provided us with. He also followed up with us about a month prior to the wedding and a week before, to ensure all updates were reflected in our timeline and he was well prepared for our reception.

Gabriel spread a few games out throughout our reception, which made the night unique and kept our guests engaged. The dance contest was one of my favorite highlights from our wedding! I highly recommend Gabriel! Not only was he wonderful to work with, but my guests raved about him to us as well. He left an impression on our wedding in the best possible way.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Ben

Ben Mayer · Married on 11/22/2019

Groom/new husband

Gabriel had a lot of fun games to keep the party going-he really helped us have a good time!

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

I appreciate that, Ben! You, Rachel, and your whole group were so fun to collaborate with and play the tunes for. Wishing you folks the best in your new life together!

Sincerely,

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2019

Great service and lots of fun

We used Gabriel's DJ service for our wedding on 11/3/19. Everything was so great. Gabriel first met with us in person to get a clear view of everything we wanted at the wedding. We didnt want any rap or songs with foul language and he made sure that did not happen, regardless of guest requests. He made sure to keep the dancing going and there was never a dull moment. He also edited some of our songs to match timing for certain parts of the wedding. He was easy to work with and was great at making sure everything flowed really smoothly. Our dinner ran a little late so he easily took some stuff out of the original plans to better accommodate the timing. Gabriel is very friendly and we got a lot of compliments on how great the music was and how nice the DJ was. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2019

Absolutely amazing dj

Gabriel was such an amazing DJ and really added to our wedding experience! He certainly went beyond what could be expected and really ensured we had a fantastic time!! He was very flexible and made sure to communicate any changes that had to take place due to time constraints. We got married almost two weeks ago (sorry for the delayed review!) and I STILL have people telling me what a great DJ we had! Very happy you approached us at the Big Fake Wedding! Thanks so much for making our day even more memorable!! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Bollen · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing DJ! Thanks Gabriel!

A DJ can make or break the vibe of your event, which is why you should hire Gabriel. He's the business owner, and his pride of ownership is displayed in his entire process! My husband and I traded multiple phone calls and emails with Gabriel during the months of planning (responsiveness and engagement...check check). He really wants to understand what you're going for with your event so that he can tailor it precisely to you and your group of guests.
    The entire evening went off without a hitch, and I had so many compliments from friends and family about how fun the dance party was (Dance Craze contest for the win!) and how well the evening flowed. Gabriel definitely cares deeply about making your event well-planned and stress-free so that you can sit back and enjoy your time with your guests. Just listen to me and hire him, okay?

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Megan

Megan Ramos · Married on 09/21/2019

September Wedding

Gabriel is the best DJ we could've asked for. Our ceremony and reception were flawless. The reception was my favorite part of the evening. EVERYONE danced ALL night long. I will never forget how much fun he made our reception. I am so thankful! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Caroline · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome DJ!!!

Gabriel was an amazing DJ! He really took the time to get to know us before our big day so he could make sure to play a set that fit our personalities. From our first meeting, Gabriel made us feel comfortable, relaxed, and confident that we chose a great DJ and emcee for our wedding reception. He was a great asset in helping us manage our time during the reception so we would not get behind on our day-of schedule (who needs a day-of coordinator when you have Gabriel!?). We could not have found a better DJ to provide the soundtrack to our joyous day. He was patient with us as well as our wedding guests (and their many requests). While he honored requests, he made sure to keep the momentum of the reception going and keep our initial song requests/moods at the forefront of his playlist. Thank you, Gabriel, for making our wedding reception special!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Leah

Leah Shellhorse · Married on 08/03/2019

Go DJ Go!!!

Gabriel is an amazing DJ! He took the time to meet with us before hand to talk to my husband and I about what our vision for the wedding was. He was flexible, organized, and very helpful! On the day of the wedding, there was nothing for us to do except enjoy the day. Thanks so much, Gabriel! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Leah

Leah Broussard · Married on 08/03/2019

No need to look any further for a DJ!

We hired Go DJ Go for my oldest daughter’s wedding in 2016. Gabriel was perfect, helping with multiple parts the wedding from the planning stages up to the big day itself. He met with my daughter and her now-husband far in advance to go over all their questions and draft a basic plan, and then stayed in touch with them over the ensuing months to help refine the flow of events, suggest music choices as needed, etc. Then on the wedding day, he welcomed our guests, announced all the special moments, and kept everything on track with the timeline (which he had helped create from scratch originally). Gabriel's assistance as an MC was invaluable in keeping people engaged and entertained as we moved through the reception. He also assisted with a video presentation I needed help with during my toast. The music was awesome, too! Not only did he play my daughter and her younger crowd's favorite songs, but he included ours in the mix too to make sure the other generations had fun, as well. Everyone involved was very pleased with Gabriel's service.

It was so good in fact, that when our youngest daughter scheduled her wedding for August of 2019, we did not hesitate to hire Go DJ Go again. Same results! Gabriel really got to know our group's various tastes ahead of time, and then combined what we gave him with his own expertise (and some additional requests he received on the fly) to tailor an awesome mix for the reception. He also ran extra sound systems during both the ceremony and cocktail hour in separate areas, and integrated his music with a live musician we had hired (including running a microphone for her vocals), making a seamless transition between all of it. Overall he's a great DJ/MC, easy to work with, competitively priced, and always exceeds expectations. He even met with me individually to work out details for surprise moments I wanted to include in each of my daughters' weddings, and clearly cared a lot about making sure they went just right. I highly recommend Gabriel and his company, Go DJ Go. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Rene

Rene · Married on 05/19/2019

Highly recommend!

We hired Gabriel of Go DJ Go for our wedding in May, and he was wonderful! From the very beginning when I made an inquiry, he was genuine and quick to respond. We had an initial meeting with him, after which we decided he was a good fit for us. We then had one very productive 2-3 hour meeting to lay out the wedding day timeline. He used his expertise and experience to guide us in making the decisions we were uncertain of since this was our first time. We were able to send him our song requests and worked together through email to finalize the details. Gabriel also helped us edit a mix for us to practice our special surprise dance with. On wedding day, he did a great job of being our MC and DJ, reading the room and keeping things lively. He played the right songs at the right moments (he set the mood so well with his background music during our first look that both my husband and I got emotional even before he turned around to look at me), He kept us on top of our schedule so that we didn't have to worry about anything as the hours flew by. We definitely recommend him for your wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Areli

Areli Nunez · Married on 05/11/2019

Such a fun experience!

Gabriel worked so well with us throughout the whole process! He played everything on our top picks list and kept up with us all night to let us know what was next. Our guests really enjoyed him also. You cannot go wrong with him as your dj!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Lynda Carmack · Married on 05/10/2019

Highly Recommend Gabe and James!

We used Go DJ Go for my daughter’s reception and couldn’t be happier! From our first meeting with Gabe, we knew that we could trust him with making sure the night would go just like we wanted. Gabe was actually booked for the night we needed, so we got to have James be our DJ. We highly recommend him! He was so fun! He had games prepared, which were very entertaining, and he even came out on the dance floor and taught us a couple new line dances! Our guests loved that, and we’ve heard lots of comments on how great our DJ was! Gabe was very organized and attentive, and he and James made sure that they knew exactly what we were wanting. The timeline they prepared for the night kept things moving, and everything went just as planned. Better than we even expected! Our whole experience with Go DJ Go, from the first phone call, to the big night was perfect, and I will happily share their contact information with friends and family that are in the market for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Go DJ Go • Premium Music, MC, PhotoBooth, and Lighting's reply:

Thanks Lynda! You folks were wonderful to work with too, and we were so happy to be a part of the big day for Paige and Jesse. Have a fabulous summer!

Ryder Chapman · Married on 05/04/2019

Exciting Times!

When my wife and I decided we were tired of not being married and threw together a wedding, we honestly were so nervous that everything would go wrong. Gabriel really set our minds at ease, he walked us through parts of the wedding we had not thought of! With him we were able to set up the timing and music for the ceremony, as well as plan out any transitions in the wedding as he was more than happy to announce what the guests were supposed to do next! He set up games that the audience, my wife ,and I played to get people in the spirit of fun at our wedding! When it came time to dance, he played amazing songs perfect for our wedding by asking just a simple question of what kind of music we were into! He is very good at reading the room and planning the songs to match! I honestly have not sean my family dance like that in my entire life!
    One of the best things I found however was that hiring goDJgo made the whole process so much extravagant. He made everyone feel excited by setting the mood for the entire wedding, and Gabriel was a very kind and helpful person!

Sent on 06/09/2019