GMK Floral Designs Reviews

GMK Floral Designs 6
GMK Floral Designs 7

Miriam Bowerman · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Beautiful!

Gina was amazing. I knew that I might not be able to get exactly what was my vision, yet she listened, educated me, consulted, suggested, and provided arrangements that exceeded my expectations. They fit the theme, the season, the venue, and us.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Meeri · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing experience with Gina!

I was debating whether or not to go with a floral designer or trying to do DIY flowers using one of those kits. I figured it would be much less costly to go with a DIY kit, even if it might cause extra stress during the week of the wedding to put it all together. In the end, I found positive reviews of GMK Floral Designs on WeddingWire, and I can't stress how happy I was with the result! Gina was super professional, friendly, funny, and straightforward from our very first conversation. She agreed to work with a certain budget and pick flowers that would be more affordable. I really didn't have a solid idea of what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like, but I sent her a few pieces of inspiration, and she ran with it! In the end, I was incredibly happy with her work. The bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres looked high-quality and gorgeous, and I received so many compliments. I highly, highly recommend Gina for your wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Malorie Fink · Married on 09/28/2019

The flowers were my favorite part of the wedding!

Other than marrying my best friend, the flowers were my favorite part of the wedding! They were gorgeous and exactly what we designed when we met. Guests fought over taking home centerpieces, and my bouquet and flower crown made me feel like an absolute goddess. I cannot recommend GMK Floral Designs enough!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2019

Floral Dreams Come True

Gina at GMK Floral Designs made my floral dreams come true for our wedding in late September. From our first meeting and follow up emails and phone calls, I felt extremely comfortable with Gina, like I've known her for a long time. She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted as there are a lot of choices, Gina helped narrow it down with her professionalism and made the process a fun one with her warm personality. If I had any questions or wanted to make any changes Gina was very punctual and kind in getting back to me. Our flowers during our ceremony, center pieces and bridal bouquets were absolutely breathtaking and even better than I imagined. From the small details with an aisle runner and décor on our arch, Gina thought of everything. I absolutely 100% recommend Gina at GMK Floral Designs for all floral needs, she truly brings your vision to life.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    GMK Floral Designs 8
    GMK Floral Designs 9

Lindsey · Married on 09/13/2019

Fabulous Florist

GMK Floral designs was a pleasure to work with!! The flowers were gorgeous, exactly what we wanted and affordable. I remember first seeing my centerpieces and beautiful bouquets at the wedding and being so happy.! We really appreciated Gina’s knowledge of what flowers would make “our look” color, season and in our price range. Gina was always on top of things and made it so easy. We highly recommend GMK Floral Designs

Sent on 10/06/2019

Steph · Married on 08/03/2019

Fabulous & Excellent Guidance

It was fabulous working with Gina! She provided us with excellent guidance on selecting flowers for our wedding and always kept our budget in mind. I loved that we walked away from our initial meeting with a clear idea of what our flowers would look like on the day of our wedding. Everything turned out better than I expected. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    GMK Floral Designs 10
    GMK Floral Designs 11
    GMK Floral Designs 12
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Gina is amazing!

First, let me say that Gina is SO sweet and kind. She’s an amazing florist but also a truly genuine person. She is extremely easy to work with and trust. Second, I am a type A person and don’t easily relinquish control, but I’m so glad I entrusted her with my flowers! Every flower, candle, and decoration was beautiful. She made my whole wedding floral vision come true and at an unbelievably reasonable cost. She was extremely punctual and efficient as well. Highly, highly, recommend.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/14/2019

Knowledgeable

GMK did a fantastic job creating floral arrangements for our wedding. They were extremely knowledgeable about all the different types of flowers and were able to use their knowledge to create exactly what we wanted for our vision. Everything was delivered and set up perfectly the day of the wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/07/2019

Gina is amazing!

Gina is amazing- she works with you on staying within your budget but making your dream a reality. She has so many creative ideas and I was so happy with every piece she made for us. She is super easy to work with and goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    GMK Floral Designs 13
    GMK Floral Designs 14
    GMK Floral Designs 15
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/17/2019

GMK Floral Designs

I hired GMK Floral Designs to create the personal flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages) for my May 17th wedding. Gina is professional, knowledgeable and patient. During our initial consultation, she asked questions to gain an understanding of my color scheme as well as my vision. I am not someone who knows an awful lot about flowers so she patiently gave me some options to fit my budget. Months later, when I decided to change my flowers to a more expensive arrangement, Gina was very accommodating in providing revised information on the pricing of the new flowers.
    On the day of the wedding, she delivered the flowers to my Airbnb and I could not be happier with the result! They were absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend GMK Floral Designs for your wedding or event.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    GMK Floral Designs 16

GMK Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for using our services! I was so floored to be part of your big day. Your flowers looked amazing with your dress! Thank you again!!
  • Tayler

Tayler Fay · Married on 05/11/2019

Impeccable

We could not have found a more perfect florist for our wedding day. After our first meeting I could tell Gina had an attention to detail and was very easy to work with. She helped me brainstorm the best flowers to stay within my budget. I continue to get complements on my flowers from my wedding and I will never forget my beautiful bouquet! I can't thank Gina enough and would recommend her to anyone/everyone!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    GMK Floral Designs 22
    GMK Floral Designs 23

kathryn · Married on 05/03/2019

Gina is amazing!!

Gina was a dream to work with! From start to finish she made the process easily and gave a lot of advice on different types of flowers and looks to go for. She was very attentive on the wedding day and even made a special trip back to bring my flower girls new bouquets because they were rough on their first ones. Gina is professional, detail oriented and amazing to work with!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    GMK Floral Designs 24

GMK Floral Designs's reply:

Kathryn, I was so teared up on your big day, you have been a huge part of GMK Floral Designs for many many years and for me to be able to make your flowers for your day was just a privilege. I am so lucky to have you. Your flowers were just stunning as you were in your dress and seeing it all finally come together was just so joyful, perfection and gorgeous. I am so happy for you Kathryn, my floral assistant and Anthony! Congrats again on your big day!
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

An eye for floral designs!

In my opinion, Gina and her team are one of the best florists in the Philadelphia area. I cannot speak highly enough about her creative eye and her professionalism. From the first time I contacted her through the last minute changes, Gina was quick to respond to all questions and concerns. During the consultation, Gina helped us in narrowing down the colors of the flowers through flower books categorized by color. Then we reviewed our favorite flowers and she eliminated flowers that were too expensive or out of season. I was able to take photos of the pictures of the chosen flowers so that I could reference them for other wedding projects, which was a huge plus. Often, florists just provide a “vision” until the big day. Aside from her beautiful work and her professionalism, there was one other big plus when budgeting for a wedding: Gina’s floral designs were affordable. She also has centerpieces that she rents out, which means you don’t have to buy 20 wood plaques that you will never use again! She does set up and break down, as well! Gina worked with us, allowing our vision of Start Wars Lego boutonnieres to become a reality. Of the compliments I receive from our wedding, a common one is, “Those are the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen.” Work with Gina! She is the best!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Cailyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Gina is an amazing flower fairy that will come & sprinkle your venue with beautifier flowers & then leave before you are even in your dress. I came into my venue that morning & every table had a centerpiece, our ceremony space was BEAUTIFULLY done, even flowers in the bathrooms and bar room. The best part was that I didn't have to worry about a single thing on my wedding day, she took care of everything & the arrangements were AMAZING.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    GMK Floral Designs 25
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/28/2018

When it came to flowers for our wedding, my husband and I didn't have a clear vision for what we wanted. We found Gina because of her high reviews, and we met up with her "just to see." During our first meeting, it was clear to us from the get go that Gina LOVES flowers. It's truly her passion. It was also clear to us that she was highly experienced and good at her job; she helped us define our vision for our wedding florals right there. Lastly, she didn't try to push our budget; she respected it. Her passion for her work plus her commitment to keep us within our budget are what made us hire her. On the actual wedding day, Gina came through! My mouth dropped when I saw the flowers, and she was able to pull together my husband's favorite flower, white tulips, for my bouquet and his boutonniere which was a feat considering our wedding was in July and not in tulip season. We are so happy we hired Gina; GMK Floral Designs is the perfect mix of personable, skilled, and cost-effective.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    GMK Floral Designs 33
    GMK Floral Designs 34
    GMK Floral Designs 35

Crystal · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely stunning! If you're looking for beautiful flowers that are reasonably priced, you've found the right place. Gina is amazingly talented and super sweet! I couldn't have found a better florist!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Gina was amazing! She helped us design the perfect flower arrangements for our wedding while staying within out budget. She was also super friendly and flexible.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2018

Gina exceeded our expectations by miles. Our flowers were so brilliant, colorful, and artistically arranged that it made many of our guests ask for her name... we couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    GMK Floral Designs 36
    GMK Floral Designs 37

Leann · Married on 06/02/2018

Gina was great to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable. She made everything even better than I expected for my June wedding and all at a great cost! Thanks again, your the best!

Sent on 06/26/2018
    GMK Floral Designs 38
    GMK Floral Designs 39

diana · Married on 05/25/2018

GMK Floral Designs is amazing!! Gina took great care to make sure my wedding flowers were perfect! Gina's approach is unique -- During our first meeting, she sat down and asked for what floral look I had in mind and went through individual flowers with me to help me design the perfect combination of flowers for the wedding. By the end of the meeting, I knew exactly which flowers will be going into which bouquet/arrangement, which was great, because I had no surprises regarding flowers walking into the wedding! She also did this all within my requested price range, which I thought was so thoughtful. On the wedding day, all of flowers were gorgeous and I received so many compliments on them! I would most definitely recommend GMK Floral Designs to anyone looking to have flowers at their wedding. GMK Floral Designs will work with you closely to design beautiful flowers under your price range.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2018

Gina was so wonderful to work with! She helped us work within our budget while still getting everything we envisioned for our wedding day even down to our cake flowers! The florals/greenery for our reception exceeded my expectations and my bouquet was absolutely beautiful! I had a very particular idea for my ceremony arbor and she did an amazing job at creating exactly what I asked for! Couldn’t be happier with GMK Floral Designs! Thank you Gina!!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    GMK Floral Designs 40

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

Gina was wonderful to work with! I was slightly nervous walking into our consultation with a small budget, thinking we wouldn't be able to get half of what we wanted and Gina made sure it happened. Our centerpieces were just perfect, my bridesmaids could not stop raving about their bouquet, and mine was even better than what I dreamed of! She even accommodated my mother in law, who last minute decided she wanted flowers for the arbor at our cermony. I highly recommend Gina for quality and affordable service!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2018

Gina was absolutely amazing to work with. From our initial consultation, our back and forth over email, to our final planning call - she was always extremely responsive and helpful. I could not be happier with how our centerpieces and bridal bouquets turned out! I vetted several other florists in the area and what Gina had to offer was by far the best! I would highly recommend GMK Floral Designs to other brides who are looking for beautiful arrangements at a great value. Thank you so much, Gina!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Gina was such a pleasure to work with as our florist. She is very knowledgeable and was able to pin point what we were looking for with just a few adjectives to inspire. She made the process painless and fun. When the flowers arrived the day of, they were breathtaking! They were a generous size and beautifully arranged. Everyone kept talking about the flowers! Gina was super respectful of our budget as well which was very refreshing. I would highly reccomend GMK as your florist.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Alixandra · Married on 04/20/2018

Choosing GMK floral designs was one of the easiest decisions we made for our 4/20 wedding. Gina was extremely responsive and communicative during the entire planning and execution of our wedding day. She took a simple idea that we had and turned it into a beautiful vision! Gina brings so much value to the table, her knowledge of color schemes, flowers, and budget friendly hacks make her the easiest choice!

Chose GMK floral and you won’t be disappointed! Thanks for everything Gina!

-Joe & Alix