Glow Events Reviews

98 | Cayey, PR

98 Reviews for Glow Events

• Laura

Laura · Married on 01/05/2020

Good vibes lead to happy weddings

Two of my top priorities while searching for vendors were that 1. they responded quickly, and 2. they were friendly. The wedding planning process may be overwhelming, so you want people who make you feel at ease and reassure you that your big day will be fabulous. Anabel at Glow did exactly that. We communicated frequently via email and she was unquestionably the friendliest and warmest vendor, whose joy is transmitted through her flowers and designs. She is not afraid of color, she listens and understands priorities, she is flexible and finds alternatives to give you what you want, and she sticks to the budget. Before the wedding, we were confident that she would do a great job, but the day of our wedding, she exceeded our expectations with flying colors. The room was magical and festive beyond what we could have envisioned. We loved the flower arrangements and how all the decorative elements tied together to create the happiest setting for a wedding. We recommend her wholeheartedly and would hire her again for any activity.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Vanermi Vazquez · Married on 12/22/2019

THE BEST, I recommend her without hesitation.

Annabel is very attentive, professional and has great taste! She makes table set ups wherever you want and works hard to accomplish all that you want within your price range.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 11/07/2019

One of the best experiences!

Anabel and her team are truly the best of the best! Every time I had a change or an idea she was right on top of it! To top off her professionalism and her amazing work, she is one of the kindest people to work with.

My centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutineers were exactly what we had pictured and she brought it to life!

Anabel and her team are a 10/10 - if I lived in Puerto Rico I would throw a party for every occasion just so I can work with her!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Rodriguez Montalvo · Married on 08/12/2019

Work of Excellence

As wedding photographers, Dali and I always loved the work of Anabel, from Glow Events, in each of our weddings. From every detail of her decoration, to her amazing time management. She always had everything ready before we started the official photos of the Ceremony & Reception location. And that is something VERY important for the timeline of every wedding. Our wedding could not be an exception, we needed her there for our big day. BEST DECISION EVER! Everything was beautiful and at the same time she exceeded every one of our expectations. Thanks Anabel and your team for being part of such perfect day.

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Blacklock · Married on 08/02/2019

Anabel is the best.

Mrs. Rodriguez was absolutely incredible. She gave us the best decor that was in our budget! Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

It was a Dream wedding

Anabel was excellent! Made me feel secure in every moment. She was very attentive and would respond to my questions really fast. The decor in my wedding was exactly as I wanted and even more beautiful than what I had dreamed it would be. Everything she did was breathtaking. Highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Ana.Sarai

Ana · Married on 06/22/2019

Destination Wedding Perfection

Wow!!! Just wow! Looking for a florist? Look no more! You must have Anabel and her team. When we decided to have a destination wedding, we wanted something simple and cute. We never planned on having a huge wedding and that’s why we decided to go to Puerto Rico with our close friends and family. I did not care a lot about décor, but I knew I wanted natural flowers and I kind of have a color palette in mind.

Well, when my wedding planner recommended Anabel/Glow Events for my wedding, I was like sure! Price looks good, reviews look good, why not! I couldn’t be happier with having Anabel do our décor, it was just beautiful. My bouquet, center pieces, boutonnières, lights, everything was amazing!

I am so glad we just went with her. She is amazing!!!!She loves what she does, and it shows. Since the beginning, she was super responsive, even when I had ridiculous questions and adjustments. Her professionalism and excellent customer service are amazing, but the décor was just breathtaking.

She was sure to get the most beautiful flowers, was there getting everything up and running and dismantling. Seriously, she is amazing.

You can't go wrong with her! If you have the chance to work with her, well then you are all set! Happy wedding planning and trust me, Anabel will make sure you wedding surpasses your expectations!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Glow Events's reply:

Hola Ana! Thank you so much for your excellent and beautiful review. Thank you very much for trusting our work.
    Big Hug!!!

Brukendra · Married on 06/10/2019

#FlyingwithdaFillmores

Anabel brought my vision to life! I planned my wedding from Houston, TX. She did a fantastic job and made me feel at ease.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Camile · Married on 05/26/2019

Just amazing!

Amazing service! Glow Events team was extremely professional, organized and did an amazing job overall. My husband and I would recommend Glow Events to anyone interested in having an amazing activity. The venue looked just amazing, it even exceeded my expectations! They were awesome to work with!
    Glow Events, thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Cate · Married on 05/17/2019

Look no further - book with Glowevents!!

Anabel at Glowevents is like a dream - she is unreal! First, Anabel herself is cool, calm, and collective, pleasant, friendly, and just overall awesome. Second, her work is absolutely incredible. We had a small 50 person wedding in Vieques, and Anabel's design and quality of flowers and decorations was superb. If you are looking for a florist/design team, look no further! Anabel is the absolute best. I can't say enough good things about her - her work speaks for itself. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Veronica · Married on 03/28/2019

A Dream Come True!

Everything was so beautiful!! It was better then my dream wedding. Annabel was amazing! I was included in every little detail! She knew exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2019

Destination Wedding 02/14/19

Glow events did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding. Annabelle just got me, I couldn't have designed the room better myself!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Alicia · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding venue

Anabelle with Glow Events created the wedding of my dreams! Everything was absolutely perfect in every way. I couldn’t ask for a more professional and easy process to make my dream day a success!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Glow Events

My experience with Glow Events was amazing!!!! She was attentive and accommodating. Plans changed several times and with each change, Glow made it happen seamlessly. Her pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Karla · Married on 07/22/2018

Mi experiencia con Glow Events fue una muy especial, han sido 3 bodas en mi familia que Anabel y su excelente equipo de trabajo han organizado y yo con mucha confianza pues conozco la calidad del trabajo le dije a ella que hiciera lo que quisiera y realmente ella capturó cada detalle de lo que yo quería para ese gran día y estoy sumamente agradecida.
    Para mi son los mejores ....... Gracias Anabel :):)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Karina · Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding decorations was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 09/05/2018

William · Married on 05/28/2018

We have not had our wedding yet, however I fell inclined to write a review about Anabel Rodriguez and Glow Events. Our wedding is in May of 2018, and due to the hurricane Maria we have had some complications. Anabel has been an angel, and a blessing for us during this planning stage. They say people will show their true colors during difficult times, and I must say that Anabel is shining bright! As soon as she found out we needed to move our venue she immediately took action! She recommended several other resorts to us and even made contact with them to help us pick a new venue. She has also booked several appointments for us with different vendors such as a wedding minister, cake vendors etc, that we will meet in a few weeks when we fly to Puerto RIco to meet her and look at the new venues. We have hired Anabel as our florist, decorator, for our lighting, and as partial coordinator. She is amazing, and has tremendously helped us during this process. We are 5 months away from our wedding day but I am already extremely impressed and happy with the services. I would highly recommend Glow Events and Anabel Rodriguez!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Graciela · Married on 05/19/2018

The décor was my favorite part of the wedding, I loved my flower arrangements and Anabel made if feel so much like me. She also had special things that she didn't tell me about that were a complete surprise! So happy I went with her.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Evelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

When I chose Anabel @glowevents as my decorator I picked her because her work perfectly complemented what I dreamed of for my wedding day. I wanted a romantic, soft, classy decor and oh my god did she deliver.

Anabel you truly have a gift! My wedding day started with her coming into my room with my flower bouquet. Just that brought tears to my eyes, it was absolutely gorgeous.

One of my best friend told me to
    capture a moment throughout the day that I could keep and cherish for the rest of my life. Where all the guests became invisible and all we had was each other. Where you realized this is really happening, my wedding day is here.

That moment for me was when I first saw him at the altar. Anabel you made that moment even more special than I could have ever imagined. The carpet of white petals down the aisle, the gorgeous arrangements on the benches, the two arrangements at the altar and my first look at him will be engraved in my head for the rest of my life.

Then we arrived at the reception and I am out of words to describe that. The flower arrangements were more than a dream come true. There was candlelight everywhere. My cake and dessert tables were absolutely stunning. It was more than I could have ever hoped for. It was truly perfect.

Thank you, it was the wedding of my dreams. Every single one of my guests were in awe with the decor.

If you are looking for a detail oriented phenomenal decorator please don’t look any further. Anabel you are the best.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Ariane · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Glow Events! We got married 3/24/18 and I was BLOWN AWAY by the decor and flowers that Anabel put together. At first I was worried because I didn't know how to explain my vision of the decor to my vendors. All I knew was that I wanted something "light, airy, tropical, and with pops of color". I already really wanted to steer away from unnecessary flowers and focus more on natural elements like coral and shells. Man, did she deliver. Like I said, I was worried that no one understood the style I wanted, but I was wrong. She put time and thoughtfulness into EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of the table decor and really wowed me with her creativity. Also, the bouquet --- was by far the most stunning thing I have ever seen. Take a look at the pics yourself! Not to mention she is totally affordable and super responsive. After Hurricane Maria hit she was the first vendor to contact me despite how hard it must have been to get communications out. Thank you so much Anabel!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Hilmarie · Married on 02/24/2018

I got married on 2/24/18 and I booked the services of Decoration and ambience with Glow Events for my special day. It was very pleasant to work with Anabel she is creative, innovating, resourceful,dedicated and very responsable. I gave her a few ideas of what I liked but I trusted her taste and I let her do what she knows best and she didn't disappoint me. She exceeded my expectations and she totally blew us away with how beautiful, elegant and simply magical my venue and bouquets came out! Im grateful for her and her team who did an excellent job! I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything came out and it simply made my day so much perfect. I would definitely recommend Glow Events hands down !

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Y

Yuriana · Married on 02/16/2018

Anabel is truly amazing!! She was unreliably patient and so creative. We had a strict budget and she made it work! When I saw the venue and what she had transformed into I couldn't believe my eyes! Less three weeks before the wedding I changed the reception layout completely and was feeling insecure about our small number of guests and the venue we had chosen. She had so many ideas to make our space even more beautiful than it already was. In the midst of our planning Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico. She was incredibly responsive even with the outages and communication challenges. Hire her immediately she is beyond amazing and talented!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/30/2017

Tale As Old As Time

Glow Events did a PHENOMENAL job! Phenomenal is an understatement. Anabel was able to bring my vision to life. She was the only designer who knew how to bring every single detail I knew I wanted of beauty and the beast and details I didn't even know I wanted. Anabel is such a remarkable professional that on the day of the wedding she came to the hotel personally and made sure I was happy with my bouquet. When my husband and I walked into our reception we couldn't help but admire and smile of pure happiness. My childhood fairytale was brought to life thanks to Glow Events. When the reception was over I had to give her a huge hug. It has been a while and people still talk about my wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2020

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Anabel from Glow Events is an amazing florist and decorator! I sent her photos of colors and centerpieces and told her what kind of flowers I liked and she created the most beautiful work! She gave wonderful suggestions to make my vision even more spectacular. My aunt told me that the reception venue looked like "Cinderella's palace" with all of the glass ceneterpieces and clear chairs (her suggestion to use the clear Napolean chairs which looked gorgeous!) Anabel is super sweet and talented and I highly recommend her!! Not to mention her prices are very reasonable!! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful, Anabel!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2017

Anabel was fabulous! She was easy to work with, had great ideas and understood the our vision and wedding style for our special day. This was a destination wedding for us so we had to simply trust she would know how to bring our vision into reality since we were not able to oversee decisions and selections in person. She nailed it! She made our vintage rustic romance theme a reality and all of our guests said it was the most visually stunning wedding they’ve ever attended. Thank you, Anabel!

Sent on 12/09/2017