Glow Events Reviews

Glow Events 6
Glow Events 7

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2019

It was a Dream wedding

Anabel was excellent! Made me feel secure in every moment. She was very attentive and would respond to my questions really fast. The decor in my wedding was exactly as I wanted and even more beautiful than what I had dreamed it would be. Everything she did was breathtaking. Highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Glow Events 25
    Glow Events 26

Brukendra · Married on 06/10/2019

#FlyingwithdaFillmores

Anabel brought my vision to life! I planned my wedding from Houston, TX. She did a fantastic job and made me feel at ease.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Camile · Married on 05/26/2019

Just amazing!

Amazing service! Glow Events team was extremely professional, organized and did an amazing job overall. My husband and I would recommend Glow Events to anyone interested in having an amazing activity. The venue looked just amazing, it even exceeded my expectations! They were awesome to work with!
    Glow Events, thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Cate · Married on 05/17/2019

Look no further - book with Glowevents!!

Anabel at Glowevents is like a dream - she is unreal! First, Anabel herself is cool, calm, and collective, pleasant, friendly, and just overall awesome. Second, her work is absolutely incredible. We had a small 50 person wedding in Vieques, and Anabel's design and quality of flowers and decorations was superb. If you are looking for a florist/design team, look no further! Anabel is the absolute best. I can't say enough good things about her - her work speaks for itself. It is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Glow Events 33
    Glow Events 34

Veronica · Married on 03/28/2019

A Dream Come True!

Everything was so beautiful!! It was better then my dream wedding. Annabel was amazing! I was included in every little detail! She knew exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2019

Destination Wedding 02/14/19

Glow events did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding. Annabelle just got me, I couldn't have designed the room better myself!!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Glow Events 35
    Glow Events 36
    Glow Events 37
    Glow Events 38

Karla · Married on 07/22/2018

Mi experiencia con Glow Events fue una muy especial, han sido 3 bodas en mi familia que Anabel y su excelente equipo de trabajo han organizado y yo con mucha confianza pues conozco la calidad del trabajo le dije a ella que hiciera lo que quisiera y realmente ella capturó cada detalle de lo que yo quería para ese gran día y estoy sumamente agradecida.
    Para mi son los mejores ....... Gracias Anabel :):)

Sent on 09/17/2018

Karina · Married on 07/21/2018

My wedding decorations was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 09/05/2018

William · Married on 05/28/2018

We have not had our wedding yet, however I fell inclined to write a review about Anabel Rodriguez and Glow Events. Our wedding is in May of 2018, and due to the hurricane Maria we have had some complications. Anabel has been an angel, and a blessing for us during this planning stage. They say people will show their true colors during difficult times, and I must say that Anabel is shining bright! As soon as she found out we needed to move our venue she immediately took action! She recommended several other resorts to us and even made contact with them to help us pick a new venue. She has also booked several appointments for us with different vendors such as a wedding minister, cake vendors etc, that we will meet in a few weeks when we fly to Puerto RIco to meet her and look at the new venues. We have hired Anabel as our florist, decorator, for our lighting, and as partial coordinator. She is amazing, and has tremendously helped us during this process. We are 5 months away from our wedding day but I am already extremely impressed and happy with the services. I would highly recommend Glow Events and Anabel Rodriguez!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Graciela · Married on 05/19/2018

The décor was my favorite part of the wedding, I loved my flower arrangements and Anabel made if feel so much like me. She also had special things that she didn't tell me about that were a complete surprise! So happy I went with her.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Evelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

When I chose Anabel @glowevents as my decorator I picked her because her work perfectly complemented what I dreamed of for my wedding day. I wanted a romantic, soft, classy decor and oh my god did she deliver.

Anabel you truly have a gift! My wedding day started with her coming into my room with my flower bouquet. Just that brought tears to my eyes, it was absolutely gorgeous.

One of my best friend told me to
    capture a moment throughout the day that I could keep and cherish for the rest of my life. Where all the guests became invisible and all we had was each other. Where you realized this is really happening, my wedding day is here.

That moment for me was when I first saw him at the altar. Anabel you made that moment even more special than I could have ever imagined. The carpet of white petals down the aisle, the gorgeous arrangements on the benches, the two arrangements at the altar and my first look at him will be engraved in my head for the rest of my life.

Then we arrived at the reception and I am out of words to describe that. The flower arrangements were more than a dream come true. There was candlelight everywhere. My cake and dessert tables were absolutely stunning. It was more than I could have ever hoped for. It was truly perfect.

Thank you, it was the wedding of my dreams. Every single one of my guests were in awe with the decor.

If you are looking for a detail oriented phenomenal decorator please don’t look any further. Anabel you are the best.

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Glow Events 39
    Glow Events 40
    Glow Events 41
    Glow Events 42
    Glow Events 43
    Glow Events 44

Ariane · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Glow Events! We got married 3/24/18 and I was BLOWN AWAY by the decor and flowers that Anabel put together. At first I was worried because I didn't know how to explain my vision of the decor to my vendors. All I knew was that I wanted something "light, airy, tropical, and with pops of color". I already really wanted to steer away from unnecessary flowers and focus more on natural elements like coral and shells. Man, did she deliver. Like I said, I was worried that no one understood the style I wanted, but I was wrong. She put time and thoughtfulness into EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of the table decor and really wowed me with her creativity. Also, the bouquet --- was by far the most stunning thing I have ever seen. Take a look at the pics yourself! Not to mention she is totally affordable and super responsive. After Hurricane Maria hit she was the first vendor to contact me despite how hard it must have been to get communications out. Thank you so much Anabel!

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Glow Events 50
    Glow Events 51
    Glow Events 52

Hilmarie · Married on 02/24/2018

I got married on 2/24/18 and I booked the services of Decoration and ambience with Glow Events for my special day. It was very pleasant to work with Anabel she is creative, innovating, resourceful,dedicated and very responsable. I gave her a few ideas of what I liked but I trusted her taste and I let her do what she knows best and she didn't disappoint me. She exceeded my expectations and she totally blew us away with how beautiful, elegant and simply magical my venue and bouquets came out! Im grateful for her and her team who did an excellent job! I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything came out and it simply made my day so much perfect. I would definitely recommend Glow Events hands down !

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Glow Events 58
    Glow Events 59
    Glow Events 60

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Anabel from Glow Events is an amazing florist and decorator! I sent her photos of colors and centerpieces and told her what kind of flowers I liked and she created the most beautiful work! She gave wonderful suggestions to make my vision even more spectacular. My aunt told me that the reception venue looked like "Cinderella's palace" with all of the glass ceneterpieces and clear chairs (her suggestion to use the clear Napolean chairs which looked gorgeous!) Anabel is super sweet and talented and I highly recommend her!! Not to mention her prices are very reasonable!! Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful, Anabel!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2017

Anabel was fabulous! She was easy to work with, had great ideas and understood the our vision and wedding style for our special day. This was a destination wedding for us so we had to simply trust she would know how to bring our vision into reality since we were not able to oversee decisions and selections in person. She nailed it! She made our vintage rustic romance theme a reality and all of our guests said it was the most visually stunning wedding they’ve ever attended. Thank you, Anabel!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Rosalyn · Married on 06/23/2017

The decorations for my wedding reception were absolutely stunning! I was worried being as though I was planning a destination wedding by myself and the only was to communicate was through email, but everything turned out perfectly! I would definitely recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Missy · Married on 06/17/2017

Everything was absolutely perfect!! I was very happy and Anabel was a sweetheart!!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 06/12/2017

Anabel did amazing work the day of the wedding! She handled all my requests over email and put up with my directions from the window above. I may have been peeking! The decorations and flowers were beautiful! She dealt with my stress of details prior to the wedding very well and accommodated changes and additions the month before. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/23/2017

brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with anabel was AMAZING. She listened to everything that I wanted and exceeded our expectations. She works for you and with you and puts your wants first. She is the person to hire for your dream wedding!!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Kelli · Married on 01/17/2017

I had a very specific vision for how I wanted our wedding to come to life, but I also didn’t want to go over budget. My planner had reached out to four floral places before we finally found Glow. I would recommend working with Anabel to anyone.

She was very excited about the vision from the very beginning, which made me very happy to know that she was onboard. Some floral places want a ton of creative freedom to create the look they envision, however Anabel was the perfect fusion of bringing together both of our creativity! She even asked if there were specific flowers I wanted to use, keeping these as the focal point.

She also was very respectful of our budget. Several floral places would ask the budget, and then go over it for the estimate by $2k-$5k! Anabel, on the other hand, was very cautious to enable us to work within the budget. She was very responsive and professional all along the way.

I do have to say, the value for the money was great as well. My bouquet was heavy and great quality, as well as my bridesmaids! She allowed me to give her brooches to incorporate, and, she incorporated the ring of my cousin who passed away in the bouquet.

The florals for the reception were stunning. Seriously, my sister told me people’s jaw dropped when they saw the florals walking into the reception.

Finally, she works VERY well will Ambiance, if you use them for rentals. We would often do combined vendor calls, so both florals and décor would work seamlessly together.

I highly recommend working with Anabel!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Krizia · Married on 10/22/2016

Anabel and her team were great. Her design for my tables and decoration were just simply magical. I was so amazed by everything. I had some last minute needs and she delivered all. I spoke to many other florist and designers in this wedding process, but no one was as kind and as creative as Anabel. I will try to use her again for other events that I will most likely need. The BEST WEDDING DECORATOR IN PR

Sent on 11/01/2016

Katie · Married on 07/22/2016

We had our wedding at La Concha Resort and Glow Events turned an already beautiful location into an incredible dream wedding. Our flowers and decor were out of this world!!!!! Anabel was so great to work with! She was very prompt and kept took my dream vision for the wedding and not only made it a reality, but exceeded our expectations in every single way. Our guest cannot stop talking about how beautiful our flowers and decor were and neither can we. We 100% recommend Glow Events!
    Thanks for everything
    -J&K

Sent on 08/29/2016

Carissa · Married on 07/17/2016

I would highly reccomend using Glow Events for your upcoming wedding. I recently got married last July 2016 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Glow provided the most gorgeous array of flowers & decor for my wedding day. My vision was for a fairy tale themed wedding; it was brought to life with the help of Glow. They are very hands on in assisting with all of your needs and or question you may have. I love how they provided a FaceTime meeting to do the table presentation prior to the wedding date. If your looking for top service, go with Glow Events...you will be so happy you did!!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Tiffanie · Married on 07/14/2016

Outstanding! Words can not express the feelings I had at my first look of our wedding ceremony and reception. Anabel went above and beyond. I'm so glad she was the one we hired. Anabel was so amazing. Having a destination wedding can be frustrating with not being hands on for planning. Anabel took all my worries away. She carried out my vision and it was just beautiful. Breath-taking, AMAZING.

Sent on 08/16/2016