Glorious Moments Photography Reviews

20 | Atlanta, GA

20 Reviews for Glorious Moments Photography

Hanna 路 Getting married on 04/08/2022

The best wedding photographers

Glori & Justin are the absolute best! They are the PERFECT package in everything you need for a great wedding photographer: fun, personable, organized, and STUNNING pictures. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 09/19/2020

Alison O 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Truly Glorious 馃槈

Glori and her husband are the best! Friendly, personal, and professional. Our pictures turned out beautifully! Working with them was fun and easy.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Erin O'neill 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing people and photos!

We had such a great experience鈥攚e used Glorious Moments for both our engagement session and our wedding. Glorianna is super responsive, incredibly friendly, and she and Justin are a wonderful team. The engagement session and wedding photo session were both so much fun and the pictures turned out AMAZING. We got our photos back really quickly and loved them all. I can't recommend Glorious Moments more!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Hayley 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Better than imagined

Hiring Glorious Moments for our wedding photography was the BEST decision! Throughout the entire process they made sure we felt comfortable, had fun, and our vision was heard. They genuinely cared for us as a couple and were so invested in us and our big day. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of genuine, kind, joyful, talented, & dependable photographers.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Joshua 路 Married on 05/04/2019

A+++ Highly Recommended amazing Photographer

Glorianna and Justin are an amazing team and I would highly recommend them as a portrait or wedding photographer.

As a professional photographer myself, I鈥檓 extremely picky and particular about details, creativity, and professionalism. Gloriana checks all those boxes and passes with flying colors. She communicated extremely well up to the day of the shoot, and she made sure absolutely all of our questions were answered, and even helped my fiancee Val, select clothing that was flattering. Cold day photoshoots can be extremely difficult, but Glorianna made sure we were very comfortable and taken care of even when it was freezing outside. Her composition, lighting and overall technical ability is very high, but more than that she is just a blast to work with we had so much fun during the shoot we forgot it was freezing.

All in all we can鈥檛 recommend them highly enough to anyone looking for a very personal and unique approach to portraiture, or your special day.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Megan 路 Married on 04/27/2019

My then fianc茅, Oday and I can't say enough about our experience with Glorianna and her assistant/ husband, Justin. I am living in Austin, TX while Oday was stationed in Fort Benning, GA waiting to deploy to Afghanistan. A friend from high school recommended Glorious Moments Photography when I mentioned a quick, last minute trip to see Oday once more before his deployment... Glorianna and Justin traveled a couple hours to where we wanted our engagement photos taken. I briefly mentioned a potential vision that I had and Glori made it her mission to capture exactly what I was vaguely thinking. The two of them were engaging, excited, warm, caring, funny, and determined to give Oday and me the memories we needed to get through the next 9 months of being away from each other. Glori and Justin perfectly captured our love that weekend and I am eternally grateful for these photos to cherish until my now husband comes home safely to me.

Sent on 03/08/2018

R 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Hands down- best photography!

WeddingWire, can you add an option to add 5+ stars, because Glorious Moments deserves that.

Wedding planning is so so so stressful. There are so many details and things to worry about. One thing that we did not have to worry about, however, was photography thanks to Glorianna. My husband and I are not very photogenic and can get very awkward/uncomfortable in front of the camera but Glorianna genuinely made us feel loved and welcomed. She kept encouraging us, gave us tips for pictures, and never hesitated to answer our questions.

Glorianna and Justin are very invested not only in producing great photographs to keep for a lifetime but also so intentional in wanting to help couples in thriving as couples.

On wedding day, she was so patient with our families and was super organized to help the wedding day go smoothly. In addition, she got some of our sneak photos done THAT SAME DAY! She is a very thorough, efficient, responsible, caring, and amazing photographer and friend. I would recommend her to everyone; it will not be a mistake.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Leah Dixon Mcghee 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Fantastic couple for wedding photos

We love our pictures from our pop-up wedding! My husband and I found Glorious Moments thru our wedding planner's suggestion, and couldn't be happier that Glori and her husband, Justin were able to capture our joy, laughter, love and all the moments from our day! I had full confidence that I would love our pictures and be able to relive that day for the rest of our lives! I never really wanted a wedding, just pictures in a dress. Glad we had a wedding and pictures now for sure! You can tell she really enjoys it too and makes it fun! Highly recommend.

• David

David Kim 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Professional and FUN

Glorious Moments Photography helped make our special day AMAZING!!!!!! They took absolutely beautiful photos of our engagement session + wedding day. Glorianna made these sessions extremely fun and memorable :)

Sent on 10/31/2019

Helena Yoshuardy 路 Married on 08/05/2018

Everything is awesome!

Glorious moments photography is totally awesome!!! From the very first time i told Glori, i don't like to be shoot on camera n felt so nervous (since i'm not photogenic), but Glori n Justin encouraged me! They made everything became so natural n smooth, and I love the final images!!! Oh btw, she took our sangjit day n pre-wed session and we can't thank them enough for it! Xoxo

Madison 路 Married on 06/02/2018

I've worked with a lot of photographers, but Glori outshines them all. She and Justin used so much tact on our wedding day. They were super sweet but didn't let things fall behind either. My favorite part about Glori is how comfortable she makes you feel when you're in front of the camera. All of our pictures came out so natural because of that.

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Marykay

Marykay Mentzer 路 Married on 04/21/2018

A Truly Glorious Photographer!

Glorious Moments Photography is truly glorious! I have had the pleasure of working with Glori multiple times at our venue, the Decatur Alpaca Cottage, and not only are her photographs stunningly beautiful and capture the joy of the occasion, but she is a delight to work with all around! Professional, an excellent communicator, a skilled photographer and photo editor, and delightful! We look forward to working together again!

Abby 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Professional and kind!

Glorianna was very thorough and her excitement leading up to the wedding and throughout the day was palpable. She is definitely someone who truly loves love. She does a fantastic job at those traditional shots, and she worked really well with the lighting. My favorite shot is a profile of my spouse and I with the sunlight traced around us - simply gorgeous. Glorianna's rates are more affordable than many other photographers we looked into in the area, and she was super accommodating.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Terri Rutter 路 Married on 04/18/2018

Great photo session

We did an anniversary shoot at a local park. Glorianna had great suggestions for poses and a good eye for color. The photos look amazing.

• Kathleen

Kathleen 路 Married on 02/10/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I honestly can鈥檛 say enough good things about Glorious Moments Photography! From the moment we met Glorianna and Justin, my now husband and I knew they were exactly what we were looking for. Actually, they were honestly even better than what we were looking for!

Glorianna and Justin don鈥檛 just want to be your wedding photographer, they want to make it a priority that you feel like a friend. They invited us over to their home several times, evening cooking us dinner once, and made it their ambition to get to know us on a personal level. This investment into getting to know us really translated into amazing photos that truly captured our personal relationship and spirit.

When I kind of tentatively mentioned that I thought it might be cool to take engagement photos at a waterfall (that you had to hike to), not only did Glorianna and Justin say they would do it, they were super excited about it and willingly drove 2 hours from their home to capture our beautiful waterfall photos. My husband hates having his photo taken and can be hard to get to loosen up in front of the camera, but Glori and Justin had many tips and tricks that helped him to not only feel comfortable, but look comfortable in front of the camera. As if the photos weren鈥檛 enough, they even surprised us that day with personalized champagne glasses and mimosas! A few weeks later, they surprised us again by leaving little presents on our doorsteps! Seriously SO thoughtful! We also received a few sneak peak photos from the session the same day as when we took them, and then had all of the photos only like a week later! So quick and efficient!

As every bride who鈥檚 hoping to have an outdoor wedding knows, the week leading up to the wedding you are constantly checking the weather app. When a few days out it was still calling for a 100% chance of rain, I started to have a panic attack, but Glori took time out of her schedule to call me, calm me down, and help lay out a plan for rainy wedding day photos. Knowing that my photographer had a plan and wasn鈥檛 nervous, did wonders to help calm me down. On the day of our wedding, it was so apparent to everyone that Glori and Justin knew what they were doing. Everything from the first look to the group photos to the bridal portraits was thought out and organized in an order that flowed well and made sure nothing was left undocumented. The photos we received not only made me feel beautiful, but captured the beauty of our venue. You also would have never even known it was raining (well except for the few photos where we were holding an umbrella haha). Glori really has an eye for not only capturing the moment, but capturing it in such a way that leads to a stunning photo. We honestly loved every single photo we received, and had an incredibly hard time picking our favorites. I can鈥檛 even count the number of times I鈥檝e had friends, family and even random coworkers come up to me and compliment my wedding photos that I posted on Facebook. On top of perfect photos, they also gave us WAY more photos than we originally thought we were getting with our package. They truly captured every special moment, even moments that we didn鈥檛 remember because the day was such a blur.

I would 100% recommend Glorious Moments to all my family and friends. I could seriously go on and on, but I鈥檒l end by just saying, they鈥檙e the best and we feel so beyond blessed to have had them be a part of our day!

Bertha Arthur 路 Married on 01/11/2018

Glorious moments

Glori was professional, courteous, and friendly. The photos turned out fantastic. She鈥檚 a natural.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Keelynn Alexander 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Glori and Justin photographed our elopement

Glori and Justin were SO great to work with!!! My husband and I had about a month to throw together the elopement we wanted to do and finding a photographer was so so hard! We somehow ended up on their webpage and they helped give us exactly what we dreamed of in such short notice! They were such a pleasure to work with, great people, and so helpful in helping us plan our dream. Forever grateful :)

• Morgen

Morgen Tanksley 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing Atlanta Wedding Photographer!

Our photographers were amazing and did such a incredible job. Glorious Moments Photography's wedding package was beyond a fair price and Glorianna, the owner, was prompt and detailed with her contracts keeping me on track and making my life 100% easier. She went above and beyond for us scheduling an engagement shoot, meeting with us in person multiple times to plan the ceremony, find out what was important to us, and actually tried to get to know us as a couple. She also went above and beyond the day of the ceremony, bringing an extra photographer in, keeping us on schedule, and making everyone feel beautiful and confident. She captured all the pictures we wanted and more, details which makes looking back on that day even more special. She was professional, kind, knowledgable and considerate. After we were married she invited us over for a preview session that included a short video and recommend printing options in case we wanted to order large prints or make a photo album. And then to top it all off, she gave us more photos that we originally thought we were going to get and she gave them to us ahead of schedule! Highly recommend this talented photographer. Glorious Moments goes above and beyond to capture your day to perfection.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle 路 Married on 04/02/2017

An amazing photography company

I love their work!!!! I鈥檝e worked with this amazing husband and wife team on a couple of projects. I love their sweet and personable nature. I love their professionalism. I love their extremely high quality pictures. As a wedding planner, it鈥檚 great to be able to work with top notch companies like them. I would choose them over and over again!

Jenny T 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Couldn't ask for a better photographer!

My biggest fear when picking a photographer was that I didn't know what to look for, and that I would end up picking someone unreliable. With Glorious Moments I felt like I could just relax and trust Glori and Justin! I was so very happy with everything! It was such a great experience! I love the images and everything could not be more perfect. I would absolutely recommend booking Glorious Moments as your wedding photographer! Glori is so thoughtful and made even super awkward people like me feel comfortable posing. The pictures are beautiful, and I've gotten so many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/21/2019