Glitter Booth Photo Booth Reviews

19 | Grand Rapids, MI

19 Reviews for Glitter Booth Photo Booth

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2016

Glitter Booth was an additional feature for our Metro Health VITALity Gala VIP guest reception and our guests thoroughly enjoyed it! There was often a line to participate and the size is such that the booth can accommodate larger groups for photos. As the coordinating event, we loved that we could co-brand the photo with specialty logos as needed. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jennifer · event on: 08/31/2016

We always have a wonderful experience working with Glitter Booth!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2016

Two Eagles is a pro! He made the event stress free because he followed my entire shot list. He send the photos to me the next day which was so important. A+++

Sent on 08/04/2016

Tashina · Married on 06/12/2016

Two Eagles was amazing....Definitely more than we expected and super friendly! I can't wait to book for another event, thank you Two Eagles Marcus. Oh and your daughter is seriously adorable!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Glitter Booth Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for including us in your event Tashina!

Joel · Married on 06/12/2016

Cant wait to schedule another event. Glitter Booth and Two Eagles Marcus are the hit of the event!! :)

Sent on 06/21/2016

Glitter Booth Photo Booth's reply:

Looking forward to next event Joel! Thank you so much for having us!

brad · Married on 05/05/2016

It was such a great added bonus to our event. Guests were able to get back in line and continue producing new pictures. The quality of the print outs were great and we'd definitely use Glitter Booth again :)

Sent on 06/16/2016

Glitter Booth Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for using us Brad!

We hired Glitter Booth to work our event in April and it was a hit! Everyone loved the fun props and having a memento to bring home. Highly recommend them! -- West Michigan Design Week

Sent on 06/14/2016

Glitter Booth Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for having us WMDW!

Kathy · event on: 03/05/2016

Very Professional and helpful
    The young lady was very friendly

Sent on 03/06/2016

Glitter Booth Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! It was our pleasure to help you on your special day!

Craig · Married on 07/24/2014

We had the Glitter Booth Photo Booth at my firm's recent bowling party for friends and clients and it was THE hit of the event (even more favored than the greasy pizza!). The green screen feature where we had bowling-themed backdrops was so fun! It's such a simple-looking set up that took up minimal space, yet it provided awesome high-tech touches. The photos were processed and in a keepsake sleeve before you're done laughing at the photo you just posed for! I can't recommend this enough for events that are looking for a fun, interactive experience. Well done!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Jenny · Married on 07/24/2014

We had the Glitter Booth at our company bowling party in Grand Rapids, and I have to say, it was a total hit! After all the weddings I've gone to with photo booths, this one takes the cake. No one else in this market can provide such unique and personalized memories. Two Eagles is great to work with, very flexible, and willing to work with your needs. He showed up right on time, no follow-up phone call from us needed - something we appreciate. I wish I had this at my wedding last year, and I am not a photo booth type of gal.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Danielle · event on: 06/26/2014

Glitter Booth was fun, interactive and made for a great addition to our event!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Chris · event on: 06/26/2014

GlitterBooth was an excellent addition to our event - everyone had such a good time with the product and thought it was excellent to have a memento to bring home with them. We will definitely consider having GlitterBooth at our next event!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lara · Married on 06/21/2014

So incredibly happy with this photobooth! Two Eagles was punctual and great with all the guests. He created a beautiful layout for our photo prints that matched our invitations to the reception. He even brought along some of his own props for an added bonus! All our guests loved it and I wouldn't hesitate to use this service again.

Sent on 06/23/2014

EJ · event on: 12/22/2013

Two Eagles has been in event and entertainment photography for a long time. He is certainly an original, but always stays ahead of the curve as trends and technology continue to develop. The photobooth that he used at our last event was no exception. I have worked with him for over 11 years now and there isnt anyone that I would trust more to deliver quality shots and a fair price.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Anna · event on: 11/08/2013

Wonderful services! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Ricky · Married on 08/16/2013

"When I asked Two Eagles to run a “photo booth” for my wedding, I didn’t realize what I was getting…and what I got was awesome! Instead of taking individual photos of the guests with a standard camera (like I originally proposed), or bringing a large and clunky booth (which I didn’t want), Two Eagles setup a simple to use touchscreen system that acted similar to the interior of a modern photo booth, but didn’t constrain my guests to a tiny room. This allowed our friends and family to take as many pictures as they wanted, pose with large groups, and the photos show they had a great time doing it!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Gavin · Married on 08/31/2016

There are many types of props to use and it makes for a fun and silly experience with family and friends.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Angie · event on: 11/06/2013

I loved the vibe they brought to the event. It was the highlight of the evening. I would love to use this again at a future event. The staff is great to work with.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Brady · event on: 12/16/2013

Two Eagles has been our primary resource for Photography for all the events surrounding our non-profit More-Self-Less. He is very skilled and brings our events to life. His eye for cathching the moment, and capturing emotion is great. He has helped bring to life our concepts and allowed us to visual share our organization with others. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/03/2014