10 Reviews for Glenmoor Country Club

4.7
9 Glenmoor Country Club Reviews

We got married here on Sept 5 this year. Myself and my husband (and our guests too!) were stunned by how beautiful the venue was. It was the perfect fairytale setting for the wedding I always hoped for. We also loved Gwen, the coordinator there, she was very helpful and professional and always seemed to know exactly what we needed. Thank you Glenmoor! Thank you Gwen!! -Bridget and Michael Goertler

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

AMAZING venue. My daughter wedding was like a real-life Fairy Tale. All Bertram inn hotel team and Glenmoor team were so good at responding to our every concern and questions to make sure our daughter wedding day was so special. They make everything easy. Thanks you so much.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture zoya, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
3.1

Glenmoor as a venue is beautiful and my wedding was amazing there!!! When we had signed up originally the wedding coordinator they had there was great.. they hired a new one a MONTH before my wedding and that was the worst part about my wedding day. SHe didn't really care about anything and Locked herself in the office for 2 hours the day of... she also lost our gifts ( it was part of the contract she was responsible for them) and when I emailed her she said it wasn't her problem. We have to now open up a police report regarding this issue. GLENMOOR IS WONDERFUL though!! beautiful Venue and amazing food... they just need to make some changes to the level of respect their staff give people. We still have not gotten an apology from GWEN at all and will be contacting the BBB regarding the indecent.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anna, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful job on wedding, cocktail hour and reception. Very professional.

Profile Picture Bob, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melinda was so easy to work with. My wedding went perfectly :)

Profile Picture anne, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue cannot be compared to others. It is just beyond stunning to look at. Also, the food is fabulous! Everyone complimented how wonderful the food was and is STILL talking about the event! It would not have been as great had it not been for the service and the staff that Glenmoor has. Melinda Sparhawk is always available for questions via email and will help with any questions about wedding planning in general that you have. We had a lot of out of town guests, so it was perfect to have the Bertram Inn at Glenmoor for everyone to stay the night of the wedding. Several guests also stayed the night before and it was great for them to just be able to walk down the hall from our reception. It was a pleasure to work with Melinda, and everyone at Glenmoor. It is a top notch facility!

Profile Picture User4556319, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Then wedding coordinator was fantastic, friendly, knowledgeable and accomadating. The grounds and the hall or clean and the setup was spectacular.
There were some disappointments. We werent compensated or given the extra food that we paid for when guests didnt show up to reception And the candelabras on the fireplace werent donned with any candles! Thankfully my florist decorated with flowers, making it beautiful.
the overnight stay was lovely.
The makeup artist, within the beauty salon owned by glenmoor, should receive a medal, my makeup was flawless. My hair however, was not. I specifically told then hairdresser that i needed a lot of hairspray if not glue to hold my hair in place. She didnt listen and in all of my pictures my hair is atrocious, loose pieces sticking out and falling down my forehead.
overall i had the wedding of my dreams and we couldn't be happier as mr and mrs!

Profile Picture krystle, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation

AMAZING venue and food! My wedding was like a dream with the historical chapel as a backdrop. Emily Wagner was an amazing wedding coordinator to work with. She was so good at responding to my every concern and made our day so special.

Profile Picture Emma, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jennifer Kowalczyk, Glenmoor's Bridal Coordinator is wonderful to work with. She is very flexible, has great ideas, and is super responsive. Glenmoor is a beautiful venue for a wedding both inside and out. The Chapel where the wedding ceremony and reception are held is stunningly beautiful. It looks like a castle and is perfect for your dream wedding. It was wonderful to have one venue for the ceremony and the reception with another room for the cocktail hour while the Chapel was changed over. Glenmoor offers an Inn for guests which adds to their convenience and comfort. Our Bride and her Bridesmaids stayed in the Presidential Suite the night before which was fun and super convenient when getting ready for the wedding the next day. The beautiful golf course provided entertainment for the the guys the day before the wedding and prior to the rehearsal. There were on site salon services for the girls on the day of the wedding. Glenmoor was able to provide delicious food for the golf outing, for the Bridal Party for breakfast and lunch the day of the ceremony, cocktails and hors d'ouervres for the cocktail hour, 3 fabulous entrees with delicious accompaniments for the Reception, a wonderfully delicious and beautiful wedding cake, and brunch the morning after. They also provided limousine services for our guests. It made planning so much simpler to have everything in one beautiful place, and to have it all coordinated by an extremely well organized Bridal Coordinator.

Profile Picture User1317037, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake