Glenai Gilbert Photography Reviews

Glenai Gilbert Photography 6
Glenai Gilbert Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 09/14/2019

Love this photographer!

Working with Glenai is truly wonderful. She is not only immensely talented, but also so kind, positive, and professional. I could not believe that we would have so much FUN taking our engagement photos - Glenai instantly made us feel comfortable and made us laugh constantly, which resulted in the most beautiful, natural photos. Her style captures emotion in a way that most other photographs do not. I cannot say enough good things about her. Book her - she's the best!

• Abrianna

Abrianna · Married on 07/13/2019

The best in the business.

If I could give Glenai and Jonathan more than 5 starts, I would! They are absolutely incredible and have are so good at make you feel comfortable even though there are multiple cameras facing you. They think outside the box and are so accommodating and understanding. They are such a pleasure to work with! I’m so grateful that we found them on here to capture our engraftment photos and wedding day!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 05/18/2019

Worth Every Cent

Jonathan did the videography and his wife, Glenai, did our photography. Not only was our wedding video and pictures absolutely incredible, but the entire experience was unforgettable. Jonathan and Glenai made us feel like they weren't taking pictures/video but hanging out with us as friends. They were so kind and thoughtful throughout the entire process. I will always remember them when looking back on our special day. If you are comparing vendors for videography/photography, stop waisting time and book LaDage Films/Glenai Gilbert Photography. By far the best decision we made during the wedding planning process was going with these two. We could not possibly be happier!

Glenai takes the time to make sure the bride and groom have exactly what they want. She checked in several times asking for examples of my style, my timeline, a list of pictures I really wanted. They even had a form for family dynamics, which was so thoughtful. She wanted to make sure they were aware of any special circumstances so everything went smoothly. The transparency and communication was far greater than anything I could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 12
  • Galileo

Galileo Simmons · Married on 05/16/2019

Engagement session

Glenai is so professional and easy going. I felt comfortable instantly during my engagement shoot, and she made me look 10x better than I actually look. I’m typically awkward when taking photos, but she provided me with direction and I’ve received numerous compliments about how professional my photos are. She also was really timely, and seemed to enjoy her job. I’m recommending them to everyone! Literally, the BEST! Also, her packages are reasonably priced given the quality.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kavrin Mohamad-Ali · Married on 05/15/2019

THE absolute best! Maternity pics!

Me and my husband are expecting our first baby!! We wanted some photos that were unique and natural. I have always been obsessed with Glenai and Jonathans work, so I got in touch with her. Glenai is THE SWEETEST SOUL you will ever meet. She's very easy to talk to, personable, and extremely accommodating. She responded instantly and we discussed our goal for our photos. We wanted a lifestyle shoot done at our place, in the babies nursery. They showed up and literally made magic happen! Me and my husband are obsessed with the pictures. Talent doesn't even begin to describe it bc you have to truly just have an eye for these things, and they sure do! All of the beautiful details of our babies room were captures

Sent on 03/29/2019

Bridget Brown · Married on 05/04/2019

The best!

Glenai and her husband were so much fun! They made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable in photos. They worked nonstop taking photos of every guest at the wedding/reception! Very fun couple! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 13
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 14
  • User7394079 · Recently married

Last December I was a bridesmaid in a wedding Glenai shot and I loved the experience! She was professional, fun, and the results she produced were wonderful. I still love looking back on those pictures and that day.

I will be a bridesmaid again in March 2017 for a wedding she will be shooting and I can't wait because I know we will have fun shooting with both her and her husband Jonathan!

I have already referred another friend to Glenai, she's amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 04/13/2019

The best people you’ll ever work with!!!

Gigi and her husband Johnathan were a delight to work with! Highly highly recommend!!! Seriously the most genuine, kind-hearted, down-to-earth people you’ll ever meet. Gigi & Johnathan made myself and my husband along with our friends and family feel more than comfortable when taking photos. The quality and the warmth of the photos is what will draw your eyes! Gigi and Johnathan made the experience so fun and captured the best candid moments! Wonderful people to work with, I could go on!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 15
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 03/09/2019

Glenai is simply the best!

Glenai and Jonathan are SIMPLY THE BEST! My husband and I had been part of several wedding parties they had previously shot, so when our big day came around we only reached out to this duo!

We live in Knoxville, TN and they traveled out, without any hesitation, for both our engagement pictures (shot in our favorite local park) and our wedding! During our engagement photos I got unexpectedly nervous, but they instantly put me at ease and we had so much fun frolicking around the park together! Prior to the wedding, Glenai sent an incredibly-detailed timeline which the OCD/control-freak side of me loved. I knew exactly what to expect out of her on my wedding day.

On our wedding day, they showed up right on time and kept themselves busy all day shooting every little detail. They catered to us 100%, helped guide our bridal parties and families on what to do/what to expect, and (from our previews) got the most amazing shots. We had a preview of 7 TOP-NOTCH photos the very next morning!!! We are dying in anticipation to see them all, but have no concerns that all of our photos will exceed our expectations. We can't wait to print them and decorate our home with these happy memories.

We can wholeheartedly endorse Glenai, her sweet heart and her amazing photography skills!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Patrice Armstrong · Married on 12/23/2018

Look no Further

Ladies! Just stop looking for a photographer! Glenai is the best! Her work speaks for itself! But her kindness, work ethic, and professionalism take her to the next level! Being a wedding coordinator, it makes my job so much simpler when you have a vendor that is easy to work with and get the job done! Call her now!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 16
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 17
  • Halie

Halie · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful team that genuinely cares!

Glenai was such a blessing on our wedding day and had us feeling stress free throughout the entire process. She captures moments, not poses, and felt like a good friend celebrating with us. Our friends and family were amazed by her attitude throughout the day and the end result. So amazing!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Look no further!

Hire them and DON'T look back! You won't regret it! I did so much research on photography for our wedding and once I found them, I knew I could stop looking. Her style of photography is everything I've wanted and more! It also helps that her and her husband are the MOST amazing people! They are so sweet and caring and they truly captured the best moments! In my opinion, photography is the most important investment on your big day and I am so grateful and thankful that Glenai and Jonathan were the ones to capture our special moments. They did both our engagement and our wedding photos and I haven't stopped looking at them! Jonathan did our wedding video as well (SO worth it!) and everyone can't stop watching it! He put his wife's art to life! DREAM TEAM! Plus, they show you what love and marriage is all about! #couplegoals One last thing! I really commend her on the quality of the photos! I'm obsessed with weddings so of course I look at everyone's photos and compare... her photos stay so clear with zooming in on details and they are just so crisp and clean. I miss them both and I hope one day we'll have an excuse to use them again!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome experience

Glenai was awesome! My new husband and I felt so comfortable with her as our photographer. Her photos were amazing and with how organized she is, I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 18
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 19
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 20

Grace · Married on 09/08/2018

Glenai and her husband are such an amazing duo! If you are getting married in the Nashville area, you should for sure consider having them shoot your wedding : )
    I was a bridesmaid and Glenai did such a great job capturing all aspects of the wedding, from helping the bride get ready to memories on the dance floor. She was fabulous with keeping the group focused when shooting the bridal party after the wedding (not an easy task1). Her and her husband are personable and funny which makes the picture taking process so much more enjoyable!!
    If I was getting married in Nashville, Glenai would be my go to : )

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Misty

Misty Meeker · Married on 08/18/2018

Practically Perfect in every way!

I literally don’t have the words to tell you how awesome Glenai has been. She has been an absolute dream to work with. During our engagement shoot she put us at ease straight away, we laughed lots and the photos showed that, they were just awesome.
    Glenai did such an amazing job on our wedding day where she managed to capture so many wonderful moments even those we missed! She is creative, knows certain poses certain looks, she captures the real ness of each soul each interaction so naturally you just can’t believe it’s you in these photos. The photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly. Don’t book your wedding until you have booked Glenai you need her for your wedding! ❤️

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 21
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 22
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 23
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 24
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 25

Brett Meeker · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing Amazing Amazing

Hiring Glenai and her her husband Johnathon to shoot our wedding was the best decision we ever made. We never knew in meeting this powerful force they’d become great friends. They are so easy to get along with. Very patient and considerate, they wanna know what you love what you wanna see from your wedding. Not only do they care about executing your memories forever they honestly care about you as a person. We had so many compliments from friends and family of how sweet they were and how beautiful our photos turned out. It’s not just hiring photographers, Glenai leaves you with the best experience ever and we are forever grateful! I highly recommend her and her husband Jonathon as well for your photos and videography. Stunning!

Lacy Kuchar · Married on 07/07/2018

Glenai was amazing!

It was a pleasure working with Glenai. She made our wedding truly special by capturing those perfect moments. I highly recommend her as your photographer!

• love8432

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

The wedding planning process at times felt stressful - so many decisions to make! I can honestly say that choosing Glenai and her husband Jonathan to shoot our wedding was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From the moment we met them, my husband and I felt at ease and so comfortable around them both-they almost felt like long lost friends! Glenai and Jonathan were wonderful with our families, our wedding planner and any other vendors that they came into contact with. Again and again they went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and happy. They have such wonderful hearts. I wish we lived in Nashville just so that we could be their friends!

Beyond how wonderful they are as people, I am so impressed with both of their work. Our engagement shoot is all over our house and really seems to capture us. I appreciate their approach to photography and don't feel like any of the pictures we have seen look too staged. The night of our wedding, Glenai sent us a few sneak peeks that were so special for us to share with our families the next morning. We haven't received our full wedding pictures or video but I am beyond confident that they will be incredible. Do yourself a favor. Look no further for photography and videography. I promise it will be one of YOUR best decisions!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Glenai Gilbert Photography 26

Tosha · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful Work

Absolutely stunning work. Fast response time and great communication!
    That is hard to find! Look forward to recommending this company to my future clients and working with them again!

• User7394445 · 1+ year ago

Glenai was so personable, fun, and professional. She's amazing at what she does and has such an elegant and unique eye! Also, the undeniable love her and Jonathan have for one another makes the experience of them shooting your wedding even more enjoyable--- lthe proof is in the pictures!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Claire · Married on 04/07/2018

So talented and kind!

Glenai and Jonathan could not be a better photography/videography duo! They are two of the most talented and kind people I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and working with! They are both so easy to work with and made the shoot feel completely relaxed and fun! I strongly recommend you check out their work because it truly speaks for itself! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Eva · Married on 03/24/2018

Glenai and her husband, Jonathan, were an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! Glenai helped keep me centered and calm when I wasn't sure what exactly to do next and that's not even speaking of her work, which is absolutely stunning! I loved having her and Jonathan with us on our wedding day. They helped make everyone feel comfortable and Glenai's energy was infectious! I've only received my sneak peeks so far, but they are truly amazing! I am so excited to see what other parts of the wedding were captured that I was too busy to notice. We will definitely be contacting Glenai and Jonathan for any future photography needs!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kristy · Married on 03/24/2018

Glenai and Jonathan did a fantastic job with our special day. We were so impressed with the attention to detail, and interaction to the entire event. The photos were incredible!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Dawn · Married on 03/24/2018

What a wonderful photographer. She did an amazing job. Want to know what I liked best??? She kept finding people and asking if there were any pictures they wanted. I have worked in the wedding industry off and on for 30 years and never experienced a photographer who did this. Great customer service. I also love the techniques she uses to capture real emotions/reactions. Really allows for awesome photos.

Sent on 05/07/2018