Glen Magna Farms Reviews

Glen Magna Farms 5
Glen Magna Farms 6
Glen Magna Farms 7

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible venue & team - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

We were so impressed with Glen Magna at our wedding a few weeks ago. Paige and her team were amazing - they made our day incredibly special. We received so many compliments about the caring staff and how things went seamlessly - all because of Paige and her team. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Jason · Married on 10/06/2018

We got married here on 10-06-2018 and it was perfect. The venue was amazing and beautiful. They delivered on every promise and request thrown at them. The pictures online do not do it justice. Tiffini was awesome in helping us with everything we needed. If you're looking for beauty, affordability, and perfection... Glen Magna Farms is your place!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/05/2018

The Garden Party to Remember

Glen Magna Farms is a beauty to behold and a fantastic space to host a wedding. The perennial garden is what sold us on the venue, but it is complimented well by the historic mansion and recently-added permanent tent setup. The team at Glen Magna was great to work with, both on communication and day-of. Since the site is owned by the Danvers Historical Society, there are a few restrictions, but everything was understandable and none of them took away from our wedding day. The venue also pairs with Vinwood for their Catering and Bar services. If you have your heart set on a specific vendor for this its not great, but for us it was one less thing to worry about and the Vinwood team produces some amazing meals. We would definitely recommend this venue for any couple, especially those looking for a more historic, garden-party atmosphere.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Mike Rand · Married on 09/30/2018

Easy, fun, beautiful, affordable

Beautiful, fun, and very professional. They made the process so easy and coordinated everything perfectly. We didn’t even need a wedding planner.

The garden is amazing even in the fall and there are so many great picture opportunities.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Di · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Venue especially for Small Wedding

We got married at 09-23-2018 and everything was perfect!

1. The garden was so cute so that we immediately decided this was just the place where we'd like to hold our outdoor ceremony. The flowers were all in bloom.

2. My site coordinator, Robin, was incredibly amazing! We DIY our wedding and Robin helped throughout the whole event, assisting in decoration I just told her two days before the wedding! Our wedding was bilingual, but Robin still made everything so nice!

3. The catering service was also fantastic. The food and service was outstanding. The waiters were so sweet that they especially served me with snack and beverage to make sure the bride OK during the whole event. They also helped Robin with the packing up all decoration once the wedding ended.

4. Our wedding size was small (40 guests) so we held our reception in the mansion. It was so cozy and lovely. Actually we searched several venues and Glen Manga was perfect and affordable especially for the small wedding.

Thank you again Robin & Glen Magna team.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karalyn · Married on 09/09/2018

All my husband and I have to say is WOW!! We were so happy with our choice to use Glen Magna as our wedding venue since we first saw the grounds and beautifully renovated mansion. There wasn’t a single thing we didn’t like - everything was so perfect!! The new tent was also absolutely perfect, it was not only beautiful but functional. All of our guests were blown away by our ceremony in the spectacularly gorgeous gardens. The pictures were completely beautiful with the mansion and exquisite grounds as a backdrop. We seriously were so impressed by the staff and how attentive they were to our needs, our day went off without a hitch. I could cry, because of how amazingly perfect our special day was - we cannot even stop talking about it between the two of us! For anyone considering Glen Magna for their wedding - do it, as it is not only reasonably priced but your event will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I were recently married, this past Labor Day weekend, and it was beyond INCREDIBLE!! We cannot say enough positive things about Glen Magna Farms! The venue was absolutely breathtaking between the pristine landscaping, flowers, and fabulous new tent, which only added to our perfect day! We got married under the Pergola, which was like a dream come true! Our guests couldn’t believe how magical Glen Magna was and many said “It was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been to”. Not only was the venue spectacular, but our Wedding Coordinator, Tiffini White was hands down an absolute ROCK STAR, as she went above and beyond during the course of the night! Tiffini was incredibly attentive towards myself, my husband, my parents, and in laws, as she constantly checked in to make sure that we had everything we needed. Not only did Tiffini help immensely throughout the night, but she also took the time to assist in packing up ALL of the event decorations so they were ready to be loaded back in the car once the wedding ended. In addition, to helping with the packing of all the decorations, Tiffini recognized that the transportation of decorations was going to be a little difficult, so she sprung into action and drove her own car back to the hotel with a number of our items that we couldn’t fit into our own car! We HIGHLY recommend Glen Magna Farms as well as Tiffini White for your special day! As it relates to a catering service, we would HIGHLY recommend Vinwood Caterers! Vinwood’s food and service was absolutely outstanding and they are without a doubt the best catering company in the state of Massachusetts! Not only was the food and service second to none, but the level of support and attention to detail that they provided during the planning process, which carried throughout the wedding was unbelievable!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

After looking at a few venues, as soon as I saw Glen Magna Farms I knew it was something special. The gardens are so lush and beautiful and the mansion is just gorgeous. My photographer was having a field day because everywhere she turned there was new beautiful backdrop to have in our pictures. We were lucky to have Tiffini as our day of coordinator. She was amazing!! There were a few glitches on the day of but I had no idea because she took care of all of them without me knowing. We are so thankful we found Glen Magna and chose it for our wedding venue!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely stunning grounds and mansion, beautiful and functional newly installed permanent tent and an amazing catering company. Can not say enough how perfect our wedding on 5/12/18 was from the service, to the beauty of the mansion and grounds to all the attention to detail and every person we dealt with (especially Robin) who were so attentive to us and our guests. Absolutely would recommend Glen Magna to anyone looking for a beautiful and secluded garden with top notch service!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Glen Magna Farms 8
    Glen Magna Farms 9
    Glen Magna Farms 10
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 10/21/2017

We had our wedding here on October 21st, 2017 and we could not be any happier with the outcome!
    Paige was extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process, I cannot say enough great things about her!
    Our ceremony was held in the garden on the premise, which our guests absolutely loved the fall flowers that were in bloom it was beautiful.
    The reception was held inside the mansion and on the veranda, I barely had to decorate since there is so much charm and character that the mansion already holds.
    Thank you again Paige & the Glen Magna team!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/30/2016

This venue was absolutely perfect for the vision of our dream wedding. We wanted an outdoor wedding in a garden setting. The natural beauty of the outdoors and the lush beauty of the indoors of the house made for stunning photo opportunities. The house is perfect for a reception for a small wedding party. We couldn't have been happier with Glen Magna Farms and the staff. Our wedding and experience were a dream come true.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sally · Married on 10/22/2016

Glen Magna was an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding on October 22. The gardens were still lovely (in spite of the rain) and the manse was beautiful. We received extensive complements regarding how unique the site was. While the ceremony was planned for outdoors, a last minute change to indoors due to weather was no problem what so ever., There was nothing we needed to do other than arrange for a florist to bring the flowers and Heather and our selected caterer took care of all the rest. Heather ran the show in a way that was extremely well organized and efficient while not being intrusive in any way. She was reassuring throughout the process and we were fortunate to have a beautiful family wedding with 90 guests. I would highly recommend both the venue and Heather as we had an outstanding experience!
    Sally

Sent on 01/06/2017

Crissy · Married on 09/23/2016

Heather was fantastic. She made everything leading up to our wedding day nice and easy. As well as making our wedding day magical. She kept things flowing smoothly and I never had to think or worry about a thing. The beauty of Glen Magna is incredible and makes for a truly breath taking wedding and photos to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Heather.
    Heiseler 9/23/16

Sent on 02/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Glen Magna Farms was the perfect location for our fall wedding. The garden was absolutely gorgeous for the ceremony and the lawns with a tent could not have been more beautiful!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Kevin · Married on 09/04/2016

Heather and Paige were both fantastic and made our day smooth and beautiful. Thank you.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/08/2016

It was the first and only venue we looked at because it blew us away from the minute we showed up. I can't imagine having a more perfect wedding experience. Robin was amazing and thought of everything to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Her enthusiasm, generosity and humor put us at ease. We had the best day of our lives thanks to everyone at Glen Magna and cannot recommend it highly enough!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Matthew · Married on 05/21/2016

Great experience all round!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2017
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 10/17/2015

Our wedding was held at Glen Magna Farms in middle October. I can't tell you how many people and vendors told us what a lovely place it was to have a wedding at. All our guests (and vendors) were highly impressed with the beautiful setting indoors and out. With their award winning gardens/grounds, and the historical interior, you can not go wrong for a late Fall or Winter wedding. In summer/spring there is also the option of having a tent. This venue also made it possible to have open bar at a reasonable expense because the purchase of alcohol is wholesale through a choice of 2 preferred vendors. Their catering preferred vendors are amazing, it was hard to choose from. Paige, the Day of Coordinator ... was simply amazing, and a top-notch professional. She had everything covered down to the smallest detail. Such a beautiful memory. I highly recommend Glen Magna Farms for a beautiful wedding site.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Aly · Married on 10/10/2015

From the moment I stepped foot on the grounds at Glen Magna, I knew it was the perfect place for my whimsical garden wedding. Every detail was worked out perfectly and I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day, except to have fun! The gardens are gorgeous and lend to a magical outdoor ceremony. The estate itself is charming and romantic. The perfect place for a wedding!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Nina · Married on 09/13/2015

My husband and I recently got married at Glen Magna Farms this past September and they had beyond exceeded our expectations in every way. From our first visit the Venue, completely mesmerized us as it did to each of our guests on our big day. The beautiful historic estate is hidden away surrounded by so many fun and unique gardens/coves on the grounds. Which made for breathtaking photos.

Heather and Robin were great and very helpful. Robin was our wedding coordinator the day of our wedding and she was amazing! She ensured everything went smoothing and kept my day stress free. Our day couldn’t have been more perfect and it had a lot to do with the great team and beautiful grounds at Glen Magna Farms.

I would highly recommend any couple to visit Glen Magna Farms because I guarantee they will walk away just as mesmerized as my Husband and I were.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Glen Magna Farms was exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We had our ceremony in the gardens under the pergola, and the setting was just gorgeous. However, one of the main reasons we chose Glen Magna was for the beautiful "plan B" setting on the curved stairway of the mansion. None of the other venues that we saw had comparable plan B settings.

Paige was our main coordinator. She did a great job organizing and directing the rehearsal, setup, ceremony, and reception. It's clear that she has a lot of experience coordinating weddings at Glen Magna, and several of our guests were quite impressed with her professionalism.

We had a small (<80) guest list, so we all fit into the drawing and dining rooms for dinner. Cocktail hour was on the lawn, and dancing was on the porch and just below the porch.

Glen Magna helped to make our wedding day go smoothly, and all the vendors were integrated seamlessly, even the 6-piece band that had never played at Glen Magna before. My dad was actually surprised at how little we spent on the venue considering how spacious it was and how beautiful the gardens were. I would highly recommend GMF for a couple looking to host a fun garden/mansion wedding. Thank you, Paige, Heather, and the GMF team!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding at Glen Magna Farms. We had our ceremony in the garden which was absolutely breathtaking, our cocktail hour on the front lawn, and our reception in the tent. Everything was flawless, if anything did go wrong we had NO idea. We had Paige as our wedding coordinator, she was professional and answered any question we had in a timely manner. All of guests kept commenting on how beautiful and fun our wedding was, and we owe a lot of that to Glen Magna. If you get married at Glen Magna, be sure to hire Vinwood....the food is amazing and so is their stadff! They work along with Glen Magna's staff to make sure everything is perfect. Thank you Paige and Glen Magna Farms!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

Glen Magna Farms is extraordinarily beautiful. Both the house and the grounds are amazing, and you really can't go wrong with either the A or B plan. I fortunately had beautiful weather, and gardens were amazing. It's not inexpensive, especially if you rent a tent for an outdoor reception, but in my opinion it's absolutely worth it. The venue is so beautiful that it really doesn't need much in the way of decorations (there are flowers everywhere)! Also, you get your own alcohol delivered from a liquor store rather than buying it from the venue, which saves a lot of money. Heather, the venue coordinator, is extremely organized, and you can be sure that everything will run smoothly. I highly recommend Vinwood for catering at Glen Magna - they have catering there down to a science and do an amazing job. My wedding ran absolutely perfectly thanks to Heather and Vinwood!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Heather · Married on 10/17/2014

Heather at Glen Magna was AMAZING! I got SO many compliments on the venue, it's a photographer's dream. This was the one and only venue we looked at and I loved it. It's different, unique and we were so, so well taken care of. Beautiful day and Heather made it PERFECTION!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Kevin · Married on 09/13/2014

Heather and Glen Magna are rockstars!
    Her suggestions on set up and overall vision for our special day meant that despite the rainy weather we had an amazing time. Every one of our guests commented on the venue and the grounds of Glen Magna Farm and how stunning and well kept it was. She never once let the stress of such a big event get to her and helped calm our own stress, without being over-bearing.
    She is a wonderful, professional, and talented women and I would highly HIGHLY recommend Glen Magna.

Sent on 10/03/2014