Glasz Productions Reviews

68 | San Diego, CA

68 Reviews for Glasz Productions

• Mike

Michael · Married on 01/11/2015

Ryan and Sevy were simply awesome. We hired them for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with how it worked out. They were always available throughout the planning process, easy to get a hold of and when it came to the big night... they delivered. I recommend them without any hesitation for any event you are planning, especially a wedding! Thank you Ryan and Sevy for an amazing night, and keeping the dance floor going from the moment the wedding started till the last dance! You guys are awesome!

Sent on 05/18/2015

C&A · Married on 12/13/2014

These two are amazing. I had a themed wedding and they came dressed to impress! They worked our crowd and got everyone energized. I absolutely love them. Highly recommend Sevy and and Ryan.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Daniel · Married on 09/28/2014

When looking for a DJ to work at our wedding, my wife and I were exploring several options when Ryan and Sevy agreed to meet with us at their home. After meeting them, we were immediately drawn in by their professionalism and their approach to learning and meeting the needs of the customer, but more than anything we were drawn by their warmth! Ryan and Sevy are great people!

In the months that followed Ryan and Sevy stayed in communication with us. They provide us with tools to help them to make our event exactly what we wanted it to be and, on the big night, they made it happen exactly as we discussed. Ryan and Sevy kept our wedding on the proper timeline and the music was great! With their help and commitment to our wedding everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about them all night long and even afterwards!

I loved working with Ryan and Sevy and the next time I need a dj, they will be who I call.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Ebony · Married on 09/20/2014

Wow, what can we say? This team was probably the most professional team I have met. Their ability to capture our song selections and move our wedding in a great pace was completely perfect. We have many guests tell us that they have never been to a wedding as perfect as ours. I will say that Glasz Productions had a hand in all of this. There responsiveness and patience was so refreshing as we embarked on a stressful plan. We are very grateful to have worked with two dedicated people in the business.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Corie · Married on 09/06/2014

Ryan and Sevy are the most amazing. They are the type of people you just want to be friends with. In the meetings leading up to the wedding, they were very helpful and asked a lot of questions about our wedding vision and what vibe we wanted. The outline that they provided for the evening was extremely helpful in planning. The play list was one of the last things that I worked on and they never once rushed me to get it done. Their website was easy to use and the recommended list through the site was a life saver!

Ryan and Sevy went to the venue in advance to ensure that they were prepared for the evening and that everything that we had planned would work for the location. They made recommendations and were very accommodating to my requests.

I had never realized what a huge role the DJ plays in a wedding. Ryan was a DJ and a conductor! He did such a great job of transitioning between all of the wedding activities and directing my friends and family throughout the activities ensuring that we were on schedule. I think the best thing about Sevy and Ryan is that they were genuinely excited to be there with us at our wedding. They were so sweet to my family and friends. Ryan made everything so personal and natural that my family thought that we were long time friends!

Ryan and Sevy are not only wedding DJs and wedding conductors, but a perfect example of what marriage is, a team who clearly love each other and love to have a great time! I am so blessed to have had them as part of my wedding. Thank you guys, you are truly special people!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Levent · Married on 08/17/2014

We met Ryan and Sevy through The Abbey Catering Company. From the day that we met at their home they have always made us feel that we are their priority. They are welcoming, easy to deal with, easy to communicate with and very good at what they do. You get a team of professional entertainers who get along very well and complement each other. They were very flexible and accommodating for our special requests. For example we had a group of belly-dancers who performed at our wedding! They communicated with them ahead of time, got their music into their equipment for a seamless integration. I e-mailed them some Turkish songs to play and they didn't hesitate a bit and played them at the right time to get the crowd pumped and happy. They are very organized in getting all the special song information for ceremony, first dance etc well ahead of time. They paid special attention to pronunciation of names of guests who wanted to toast. Their website is very functional too. We found it to be very helpful in previewing and selecting our special songs and other songs and made a playlist for the event. Overall we couldn't have asked for more. We would 100% recommend the Glasz' for your wedding or other event.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Katie · Married on 08/09/2014

Ryan and Sevy could not have been better. We got them almost last minute but they were incredibly flexible and engaging. They took care of all the details and made sure I stayed on top of my music. At the wedding, I had songs I did not want played and they stuck to it and did not play the songs I did not want played.
    They were awesome with the crowd and all the wedding guests love them!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Darrick · Married on 07/12/2014

Ryan and Sevy are great people and even better as DJ's! They were extremely helpful the entire time and very informative in planning a wedding. They made the whole day very smooth and the process leading up to things a breeze.

We hired them to do our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception which was held at D&D Ranch in Madera, CA. We held a western wedding and they executed it beautifully. The music choices they had prepared were everything my wife and could hope for. We had many compliments on the wedding and the party went on well through the night.! Ryan as the emcee commanded energy and the crowd gave him just that. Ryan and Sevy are second to none in this business, I highly recommend using them, I guarantee you will be extremely happy with the services they provide.

Sent on 08/01/2014

jason · Married on 05/09/2014

Glasz productions and their contribution to our wedding was phenomenal...they keep the flow going with good tunes and great atmosphere. Ryan and Seve were so organized and ontop of everything, it made our wedding rock..from great music to funny comments, the mood was perfect and everyone had a blast...I definitely would recommend them for any event...they were affordable and very professional...thanks guys, my wife and I couldn't have been happier!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Breanne · Married on 04/09/2014

Pick this DJ!!! I couldn't say this enough. Ryan and Sevy were so incredibly fun from the start of the process to the very end. Additionally, their professionalism and attention to detail was on point! They were so responsive through the entire process and didn't treat our wedding as if it was just "another event." They met with us multiple times, asked so many questions and followed through on all of it. They really showed us that the most important day of our lives was their top priority. Our vision was to have our wedding guests dance through the entire night and this would not have happened without them. And we had a bit of a non traditional flow to our reception that could have gone a totally different way but they made it happen just like we wanted!!! So many friends and family (and vendors) have commented how great they were. We can say without hesitation that the most amazing day of our lives (and best party of our lives by the way) would not have been that without them!! Thank you so much Ryan and Sevy!!!! -Breanne and Chris

Sent on 10/27/2015
  • F

Faith · Married on 03/23/2014

Best DJ team I have ever seen. Ryan is a natural master of ceremonies and Sevy really rocks the music. I can see why they are so in demand and on top of the referral list among wedding planners. They really made the wedding the special event that is was.

Sent on 03/28/2014

John · Married on 11/23/2013

Glasz Productions did a wonderful job at the event we had for our two children and their spouses in November; each of their weddings had been in other cities, so Ryan and Sevy had to make six of us happy at this joint reception (eight including our hosts, who had worked with them previously)—not an easy job, but they did it seemingly effortlessly. They were very caring, organized, sensitive and professional. They wanted very much for us to have a great time. We worked together on a schedule that met everyone’s needs, from cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, dinner, through cake and beyond—five+ hours, in fact. Each of us submitted music lists, and all of our suggestions were included. Additional music was chosen to please the crowd. In a most unobtrusive way, Ryan was able to get our guests on the dance floor and keep them dancing. A number of them still talk about the anniversary dance which they especially enjoyed. Ryan was careful to be sure he knew how to pronounce everyone’s name, and he kept in touch with us regarding the schedule throughout, in case we wanted to change anything at the last minute. He was very energetic and flexible which made for a fun and relaxed evening—exactly suited to our tastes. The sound system was great and we loved the lighting system; it was icing on the cake! Glasz Productions was very affordable and terrific in every way. We would not hesitate to utilize their talents again, or recommend them to others for weddings or other festive events. Thanks so much Ryan and Sevy! We couldn’t have done it without you!!!
    Sue & John

Sent on 12/19/2013

Glasz Productions is the dream team crew! They took the time to understand all the wedding details and time line. They spent the months before the wedding making sure our musical "tastes" would be satisfied and added their own flair to fill in the gaps. We would recommend this team to anyone and they also won't break the bank! Worth the call to get an estimate.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Charlotte · Married on 08/17/2013

Let me first start, by stating that Glasz Productions is five stars all the WAY!! My wife Charlotte and I couldn't have been happier, with our choice of choosing Glasz as our DJ's for the wedding. Not only did they make themselves available for meetings to talk about set-lists, time line's through-out the ceremory, coming up with ideas that I would have never thought of, and truely are just great people. In the beginning, we met a least a half dozen times to go over concerns that Charlotte and I had, not only about DJ'ing, but the overall wedding. Ryan is an amazing emcee. His voice is perfect for any occasion, and Sevy is such a professional and classly lady. The walked us through the whole process step by step, doing walk-throughs at the venue numerous times to make sure everything was going to go smoothly. The are extremely affordable, and would suggest them to any of my family and friends for any type of occasion. I don't know what else to say, but they did everything with such grace, an amazing attitude, paid attention to every last detail, and pretty much rocked the house all night. Thank you so much

Benjamin & Charlotte Amerling

Sent on 09/20/2013

Diana · Married on 08/17/2013

Sevy and Ryan are great! We had a wonderful event together on 8/17/2013. They were easy to get in touch with prior to the event and on the wedding day they were professional, personable and very accommodating with my Bride and Groom. They are a great duo! The guests raved about them and they made the reception a blast!

-Diana
    Owner at A Wedding By Di

Sent on 11/11/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

I couldn't have asked for more attentive and creative service. Ryan & Sev are amazing to work with. They get your vibe and what you want in your event and take it above and beyond your expectations. Not only did Gonzalo and I have a blast, but the crowd loved them and were dancing the night away. I always recommend Glasz Productions to friends and family having any kind of event.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with this duo was amazing. We were recently engaged and attended a friends wedding were Glasz production was working and we knew immediately we wanted them. We were on an extremely tight budget but decided that this was the most important thing to splurge on and we did! I am so thankful for that. They were the first vendors we sat down with and they definitely set the bar for any other vendors we choose. They were very professional, but personable, and a blessing to work with. They only had a couple appts, which is great when you have so many things going on; but I felt like they were most involved and prepared for the wedding. Their music system to help pick selections was unreal. They used a super easy site to select songs you for sure wanted as well as adding any special notes. Or you could select songs you did not want to play. They did an awesome job selecting music that was fun for everyone but still mostly my husband and my personality. They were on time with all the system and set up and were ready to go ahead of schedule. There were no issues and I was in a completely outdoor venue. Through out the planning process they were such a life saver to work with. They gave us a very detailed timeline example to use which helped with the rest of the planning for me. They by far made planning a wedding easier. But they real reason we chose them was because of Ryan’s emcee skills. He is such a presenter and has true talent at emceeing and making everything flow effortlessly. He is the entertainment of your wedding. If you have a wedding group that’s not so into dancing and music, if you have a dancing machine party crowd, if you have a day time wedding (like us), if you have a night time wedding; he knows exactly how to entertain and interact with all crowds; it’s truly an amazing gift. I would and have been highly recommending Glasz productions to all my friends. They are the prefect duo!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Aster · Married on 03/11/2017

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

Sevy didn’t take notes during our meetings. She didn’t have much practice doing detailed timelines, so we had to rent extra venue time. She kept recommending her friend’s services, even when they didn’t match our style, or were outside of our budget. Oh, and she quit two weeks before our wedding.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Glasz Productions's reply:

Thank you for your input.

I need to give my own version of the facts because this review is not accurate.

The only truth is that effectively I relived myself of my services and gave you back your deposit 22 days before your wedding after building a timeline from your breakfast until your last dance, and contacting all the appropriate vendors.

Also, unfortunately, I never got a chance to meet your now husband.

You were hostile, aggressive, demeaning and threatening towards me as your month of coordinator - you apologized for it twice - making me reconsider my working relationship with you. I have been in the wedding industry for more than 5 years, worked with 250+ brides and never had to deal with such behavior.

I have 24 scanned pages of our text messages, emails & tentative timelines that I sent to all your vendors a well to prove my my dedication.

I'm extremely grateful for the experience because I've learn a lot after working with you...

I have 50 Five Stars Reviews on WeddingWire that validate my commitment and service as a wedding professional.

Overall, I hope you had an amazing wedding day!