GlassVasesDepot.com Reviews

3 | Hacienda Heights, CA

3 Reviews for GlassVasesDepot.com

3 GlassVasesDepot.com Reviews

Mar · Married on 04/08/2017

It only took a week for me to obtain my glasses. The prices are excellent and I did not have any problem with shipping. I am very happy that I ordered them from this website. They have a variety of different vases to choose from and so many different sizes. Its not easy finding 24 inch glass vases, but at this website it was easy to find

Felicity · Married on 07/27/2018

The bulk of my wedding decorations were ordered with Glass Vases Depot, as I found them to have the best prices for an online bulk order of what I needed. I placed 2 separate orders of glass candle holders and cylinder vases, and they are all as pictured on the website. (About 50 long stem glass hurricane candle holders, and about 25 tall glass cylinder vases). My candle holders were wrapped very securely, both inside the boxes, as well as securely wrapped on the exterior of the boxes as well. My cylinder vases were securely wrapped as well, but two of the taller sizes (about 24 inches tall) arrived shattered. While the company will not ship out replacements for damaged, items, they did however send me a speedy refund for the damaged items. All other items arrived to Philadelphia intact, and unbroken. The candle holders and cylinder vases will be fabulous for my sweetheart table and my wedding reception tables. Delivery arrived in a week. My only complaint is that the cylinder vases are quite dusty. I imagine they were not stored in boxes while in the company's warehouse, so I will have to carefully wash all 25 of them before using.

GlassVasesDepot.com 1
  • O

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2010

There are a variety of choices for centerpieces to choose from. They have good prices compared to other sites. They let me pick up my order since I live right in the LA area. Their showroom is nice, the vases look so much better in person than the pictures online! Good/decent service, I would definitely recommend them.