Glasser Images Reviews

Glasser Images 7
  • Kasey

Kasey · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Engagement Session

Our engagement session was a hit this weekend. We loved our photographer Jenna! She was fun and full of ideas, she also went with my crazy idea to have a winter session outside. We can't wait to have her as our wedding photographer in August!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Glasser Images 8
    Glasser Images 9
    Glasser Images 10
    Glasser Images 11
    Glasser Images 12
    Glasser Images 13

Glasser Images's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kasey! Your photos are simply gorgeous, and we're so grateful you and Brad had such a great time with Jenna. Cheers to you both, and can't wait to capture even more love at your wedding!

Mallory · Married on 09/08/2018

Matt from Glasser was perfect for us . We received 4 sneak sneak peek photos and can’t be more excited to get the rest . He’s amazing at his job and we would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Glasser Images 14
    Glasser Images 15
    Glasser Images 16
    Glasser Images 17

Glasser Images's reply:

Thank you so much, Mallory, and we're so glad you chose us to capture your day! We're grateful to have Matt on our team and will be sure to share your kind words with him!

Mariah · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing photos and video

This was a great photography and videography group! We received amazing quality photos and videos of our special day!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Glasser Images's reply:

Thanks so much, Mariah, and so thrilled you're loving your photos and videos! We had a blast celebrating with you and Connor. All the cheers!
  • MauiBride4

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2017

Glasser Images was wonderful to work with!! We used them only for a 30 minute engagement session yet they treated us just as kind and professionally as if we had booked a whole wedding with them (we are eloping otherwise would book them in a heartbeat!). They are quick to respond, so pleasant with every interaction, and our session was so much fun, even though we were kind of nervous. Our photogher was even great with our pups! Our photos were ready in a week and they even sent out a cool flashdrive with the photos. The photos came out gorgeous with minimal photoshopping. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

After seeing just our sneak peek wedding photos I know I am going to absolutely love our entire album!!! Jenna did a fantastic job, really listened to us and was so fun to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Glasser Images 18
    Glasser Images 19
    Glasser Images 20
    Glasser Images 21

Glasser Images's reply:

Thank you, so much, Samantha! We are in love with that red barn and the way Joseph looked at you when you walked down the aisle! So glad you loved Jenna, we can't wait for you to see the rest of your gallery!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/08/2017

They are simply THE BEST of THE BEST! We actually flew them to Florida to do our wedding. The pictures are absolutely stunning every single one of them. Everyone in the office is sweet as can be. Brad made us feel so comfortable and natural while shooting. It took very very little time to get our photos back. There are so many things to say about them, I will never be able to express how impressed and over the moon we are with them. No one has ever seen pictures this stunning before.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Glasser Images's reply:

Hi Amber! Thank you so much for the review! You're wedding was stunning and we couldn't have been more thrilled to be part of it! We are happy to hear you love your photos just as much as we do!

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

We loved our experience with Glasser! Our photographer was great and seriously seemed to be having a great time. And we absolutely love our pictures and we got a ton of them!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Glasser Images's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved photographing your wedding and absolutely loved the location!

Rosanna · Married on 12/31/2015

Glasser does not disappoint. They did Senior pictures for our 3 high school graduates. It was not a difficult decision when we needed a great photographer for our daughter's destination wedding. I did not want to risk hiring someone we had never had experience with to preserve the great memories of our daughter's big day. Glasser was very happy to fly down and made the whole experience very pleasant. Don't be fooled by the young faces of their staff! They are extremely professional, incredibly organized, , SUPER talented, friendly and fun, and just easy to work with during all the planning. I highly recommend them, of course!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Glasser Images's reply:

Thanks Rosanna! We love working with you and the whole family! And thanks again for choosing Glasser Images!
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 12/31/2015

Glasser Images was absolutely amazing. From the consultations to the wedding day, everything was perfect and the photos we received could not have been more stunning. They traveled from ND to FL to photograph my wedding and I would book them again in a heartbeat. SO impressed! Thank you Quinn and Ethan!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Glasser Images's reply:

Thanks Alexa! We had a great time photographing your wedding and working with you! And thanks again for choosing us!

Jack and his crew have been so fantastic so far! Cant not wait to have them with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Glasser Images was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They were incredibly easy and enjoyable to work with. They made sure we had every detail discussed before our wedding so that when our wedding day finally came, it flowed so smoothly. They were very flexible and had great ideas. We would highly recommend them for your photography and videography needs!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Erica · Married on 05/17/2013

If I had to do it all over again I would pick Glasser Images EVERY TIME! i LOVE their photos! They do awesome work. I can't say enough good things about Jack and his crew.

Sent on 04/10/2015
  • Logan

Logan Spears · Married on 07/21/2018

1.0
      1.0

If you like waiting and vague responses, then choose Glasser Images.

We had very high hopes coming in for Glasser with all of the good reviews and albums on their website. Up until our wedding we were satisfied with our communication and the planning experience. Our photographer was contracted out and he was wonderful, we have little to no complaints about him. After our wedding we contacted Glasser regarding a timeline for a sneak peak and receiving all of our photos. Our consultant did not reply for a few days, so I called and asked to speak with her on the phone. She was out of the office and shortly after that we received a very generic email from Glasser being very vague about the time frame saying it takes about 90 days. We continued to wait and were very pleased when our sneak peak album included about 50 photos, which is much more than we anticipated. We then continued to wait for our full album with wedding party and family photos. When 90 days approached I called our consultant and she explained that 90 days was an estimate and we received the same generic email from them. We kept waiting and as we waited our sneak peak album expired. At 120 days (a month after their approximation) I called and my consultant was very understanding of why I was upset and said she would talk to the editing team and get me a more solid date and call me back. She did not. I called a week later and she said, "Oh I'm glad you called, I lost the post-it I wrote your info on." Then proceeded to tell me she talked with them and our photos would be up by the end of the week. They sent us a $100 code to use to order prints from them, but it can't even buy the cheapest canvas ($132.95). I don't really want to order anything from them because I'm afraid I won't receive it for 120 days. Our photos were finally posted, but there were photos that we had in our sneak peak album that were not in our final album or on our flashdrive, there were SEVERAL photos with eyes closed. I called afterward to explain these issues and she renewed our sneak peak album so I could download the missing photos onto our flashdrive myself. I had to send all the photo numbers with eyes closed for them to fix and they had them back to me by the next day. If it was that easy to fix them, why was it not done in the 120 days they had to edit them? There are still some photos that never showed up like the bride putting on her shoes, which I am positive they took photos of. We were very disappointed with how long it took for our photos to be finished and how it didn't seem to bother them at all. We got married in July and we got our photos ten days before Christmas. If it takes them that long to finish one photo album, they should have hired more editors instead of expanding in more locations. We love our photos, but were very disappointed with the process we had to go through.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Glasser Images 22
    Glasser Images 23
    Glasser Images 24
    Glasser Images 25
    Glasser Images 26

Glasser Images's reply:

Hi Logan! We're so sorry to hear that your experience with us has not been a good one, and that we have missed the mark. We have been in contact with you outside of Wedding Wire, and will follow up with you there, too!