Glassburn Photography Reviews

Glassburn Photography 4
Glassburn Photography 5

Petina Johnson · Married on 09/15/2018

Couldn't be Happier

Randy is an amazing and talented photographer.
    He was friendly, on time, attentive, professional and made us feel comfortable and natural taking the photos.
    Every picture came out perfect, he captured all the right moments.
    We had a small wedding and budget and were so thankful to have found him as he was very affordable. What I liked most was that he is passionate about what he does and it shows through the pictures produced. Thank you Randy- we are so happy we chose you to photograph our special day.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Glassburn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I love going the extra mile to take care of my customers and make sure that any and all requests are taken care of.

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

He was very good and extremely helpful for me. I asked to have a couple photos earlier than the rest to pick from for a thank you card and he gave me about five photos within 24 hours. It was perfect!

Justine · Married on 07/28/2018

Reasonable prices and pictures look great!

Laura · Married on 06/16/2018

Had great time and the pictures were great...he took care of a wedding party with 30 people well

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

Randy was wonderful to work with! So accommodating, lots of helpful suggestions, reliable and will recommend him to friends!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Glassburn Photography's reply:

Kristin, Thanks for your kind words. I work very hard to make sure that my customers receive the absolute best results possible embracing todays latest technology and that their wishes for any image comes true.

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2017

We couldn't be more happy with the work Glassburn Photography did. He captured the most beautiful pictures of our wedding and made an amazing album for us. Will definitely be contacting for future needs and recommending him to everyone who asks for advice on photographers!!

ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

Randy was very easy to work with. He was quick to respond with any and all questions. Easy to plan our perfect day. Very laid back and made everyone feel comfortable!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Randy was amazing from the start! He was available the whole day and was so reliable. He always kept in contact with me and was so excited for our big day. He met up with us at my mom's house in the morning and followed us to the venue. He does amazing work from superimposing to difficult lighting. He is one of the very few photographers I have met that actually knows what they are doing and takes his work seriously. We received 853 wonderful pictures that we are able to print at any size without becoming pixelated. He also made us a beautiful photo book that we can cherish forever. We were truly blessed to have him as our photographer!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Glassburn Photography's reply:

Jessica, Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Photography has always been a big part of my life and I have always strived to have the finest gear and learn all its capabilities in order to produce the very best results. (Maybe it's my OSU degreed engineer heritage). Many today don't seem to realize that great images just don't happen without them first being visualized in the mind of the photographer. Thanks again for your appreciation of my efforts. -Randy

Jasmine · Married on 07/04/2017

We used Randy for our wedding and we are so pleased with the photos that he took and the photo album is beautiful. Thanks so much Randy it truly was a pleasure!!

Maria · Married on 04/21/2017

We were extremely pleased with our wedding pictures. Randy captured all of our important moments beautifully! He was very professional and unobtrusive the entire time. We wanted pictures of all our guests, the church, the hall and the flowers - he got them all. He was able to capture the joy we felt that day in very special pictures. The book is of a very high quality and was ready when promised.

Debi · Married on 01/06/2017

Randy did any excellent job for our wedding.
    He gave us a lot of options. Very professional.
    He did our wedding 01/06/2006.
    Sincerely
    Ben and Debi Du Bois

Kathi · Married on 12/25/2016

Book early, Randy is getting very busy! You won't be disappointed. He is flexible, innovative and has great experience!

Kathy · Married on 11/05/2016

Randy was Great my daughter's pictures are amazing. The book he made her was above what we ever thought it would be. Randy gives you the best pictures and worked well with my daughter, who can be very picky.

D · Married on 10/21/2016

Randy is fabulous. Not only is he a great value he takes wonderful pictures, doesn't miss a thing and he went well and beyond what a standard photographer will do. The day we were married it was a rainy and windy day and he help with bringing in the outside wedding decorations he met us this past weekend, on a beautiful fall day, to get some outside wedding photos. We would highly recommend Randy Glassburn. D & D Tingler

Peggy · Married on 09/17/2016

Very easy to work with and affordable! Pics came out great and the book he made us was outstanding!!

Margaret · Married on 01/03/2015

Randy was great to work with. We were searching for a photographer for our wedding, and of course price was a deciding factor. With him, our photos were beautiful and amazing and was about half the cost of most photographers. He was so down-to-earth and easy to work with, which was great too. Our wedding was very small and intimate, 30 people,. Randy's photos reflected that immensely. He took the time to photograph everyone formally and candidly, which is exactly what we wanted. My husband and I would both recommend him in a second.

K · Married on 06/02/2017

Randy was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Glassburn Photography to those that would like awesome photos at a respectful cost.

Krista · Married on 10/14/2017

3.5

Hunted through dozens of photographers to find what we wanted at an affordable price. Randy was with us ALL day and we got all the photos and a photo book. Wish we could have picked the photos to go in the book, and we didn’t get any photos of “the kiss” but a very good value for the service!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Glassburn Photography 6
    Glassburn Photography 7
    Glassburn Photography 8
    Glassburn Photography 9
    Glassburn Photography 10

Glassburn Photography's reply:

Krista said she gave me a 4.5 for quality. I offered to make her another album, but she has not replied. -Randy