Glaser Studios Reviews

Glaser Studios 7
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

All I can say is wow!! Gary was absolutely amazing at our wedding! Not only were the photos beautiful, but they were thought out and creative. The editing is perfect and every picture turned out amazing. Working with Gary was easy and fun. He put everyone at ease, and I had multiple family members and wedding party guests come up to me to tell me how much they enjoyed working with Gary. He is charismatic, friendly, and could read the dynamic of our party with ease. He was very sweet, and even helped to come me down in the moments before walking down the aisle.
    Our wedding was on a Saturday. Gary arrived a few hours before our ceremony and was able to get pictures of both the bridesmaids and the groomsmen getting ready. He then took photos of me (the bride) in the bridal suite while my bridesmaids finished getting ready. (Side note: even just the two of us working together was comfortable.) He then did photos in between ceremony and reception, and stayed taking photos at the reception until 11! He put in a full day of work and didn't miss a single important moment.
    After the wedding, Gary had a few edited photos up on his blog by the next day at 9 which was very impressive. We had access to all of our photos only two weeks after that! And he sent a thumbdrive with all of our files to us that arrived two days after the pictures were up on his website.
    As you can tell from my rambling, we absolutely loved Gary and would love to use him again for photos in the future.

Glaser Studios 8
    Glaser Studios 9
    Glaser Studios 10
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with. From being quick on his feet to find an alternate Engagement photo location to being calm and relaxed the entire day of the wedding. He told us that our photos would take 4-5 weeks from the wedding to get to us and we had them within 2.

Gary has a very calm and quiet demeanor and was very easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. I can’t wait to actually get our album.

Glaser Studios 11
    Glaser Studios 17
    Glaser Studios 18

Alana · Married on 08/25/2018

great photographer!

Gary caught every moment, even ones we wouldn't have him expected him to. Pictures turned out perfect, we were very pleased!

Glaser Studios 19

LINDSAY · Married on 08/17/2018

Gary was fantastic to work with for our wedding pictures. Our venue and plans changed due to the loss of a family member and he was not only compassionate with our situation but extremely accommodating to our new plans. He was kind, flexible and meticulous during our photoshoot, making sure each picture was perfect (we had an outdoor shoot but not a single person was blinking in our final proofs, which was a miracle). His turnaround time was fast and the photographs are stunning. He captured our emotions on film. We could not be happier!

Glaser Studios 20
    Glaser Studios 21
    Glaser Studios 22
    Glaser Studios 23

Colleen · Married on 08/10/2018

Gary (and the second shooter, Jen) were fantastic to work with! They are both so nice and professional, and kept us un track and on schedule. The photos turned out beautifully and they managed to capture everything we asked for. I would highly recommend them!

Glaser Studios 24
    Glaser Studios 31
    Glaser Studios 32
    Glaser Studios 33

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Glaser Studios is phenomenal! Working with Gary is so easy - he is professional, laid back, and knows exactly what needs to be done to get those winning shots. He was eager and willing to answer all of my picky questions, and helped us bring together what we envisioned for our big day. Gary has an attention to detail that really comes through in is final product and he covered every aspect of our wedding down to the itty bitty details (those candid guest dancing shots are the real gems!). My husband and I - and our family and friends - were entirely blown away by the photos we received. And I definitely have to mention Gary's specialty - night shots. He was waiting all night for just the right moment for the sun to go down and get that perfect sunset lighting for some awesomely unique photos.
    I cannot say enough about how much I would recommend Gary and Glaser Studios for your big day! The quality, professionalism, value, and final results will not disappoint!

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

Gary from Glaser Studios was awesome! He accommodated our wedding which was on a Sunday. Our pictures came out beautiful and his customer service was awesome from start to finish. He gave me step by step directions on how to view download and choose my favorite photos. I would recommend him 100% if you are looking for a photographer. He captured so many beautiful moments!

Patrick · Married on 10/28/2017

When looking for a photographer for such a special day you always feel like you are taking a risk. Not knowing Gary before this event my husband and I were a bit nervous to use someone who we had not ever worked with before. Gary's price point was fantastic for 2 full day photographers and access to all the shots after the wedding. From the first phone call with Gary our minds were at ease. He listened to our ideas and desires and even prompted some ideas for us when we were not sure. He was receptive to our ideas and ensured that we could achieve everything we wanted for our special day. He always answered our calls and never made us wait for anything. The day of his partner and him showed up early and ensured they captured shots of us getting ready, they were never in the way and seemed to just float around capturing fantastic images. The day of it began to rain and my husband and I had no back up plan, Gary had already thought of his rain plan and had locations on reserve for us to shoot at. The locations were stunning and I think they may be even better than what we had originally wanted. His professionalism in having a backup plan was fantastic as many photographers would have looked at us and asked what we wanted to do now that is was raining which is not a stress you need on your wedding day. Gary was patient, calm, and collected and we had 8 children in our wedding party. He got them to smile and made sure that everyone had a good time. During the ceremony and reception him and his partner captured every moment perfectly and also snapped some incredible candid shots all while seeming almost invisible. I can honestly say that for any event going forward and any friends wedding I will recommend Gary 100% due to the quality of his work and professionalism he came with. My husband and I can't wait to find a reason to shoot with Gary again.

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2017

You simply can't go wrong with hiring Glaser Studios and having Gary photograph your special event. From our first contact with him to the release of the pictures, Gary impressed us with his immense talent, his flexibility, his creativity with poses and backgrounds no matter where he is or what the weather may bring. Gary's professionalism, humor and overall attention to detail makes him the perfect choice to capture your special moments.

Lacie · Married on 06/06/2017

Gary is an amazing guy. He was very professional and patient with us. We had horrible weather at our outside wedding but were from out of town. So, decided not to cancel. My husband was driving in from another city and was held up by a wreck which put our scheduled time a bit behind and my grandmother ended up not feeling well so we had to move pictures to the hotel nearby. Never once did he complain or seem irritated with us. He was very kind about the whole thing. The photos came out wonderful. He really knows what he is doing. If we lived in New York we would hire him again in a heartbeat!

• Emilia

Emilia · Married on 03/11/2017

Gary and second photographer, Steve, were all we expected and more! They not only captured memories of our wedding day beautifully, but also coolly rolled with several weather caused changes to schedule and activity plans.
    They asked us for input and ideas but were also helpfully decisive and creative as needed.
    Our family members and guests commented on their professionalism and friendliness. We would highly recommend Glaser Studios for any event!

Konstantinos · Married on 02/04/2017

As a wedding photographer with several years of experience, I had very high expectations for the photographer for our "Bid=g Day."
    Gary and his team were not just good, they were excellent! From the planing all the way to the big day, and the delivery of the images, Gary is simply at the top of the game.
    We love the pictures and his attitude on the wedding day. He was really fun to work with. He is a high end professional photographer.
    Amazing. Thank you Gary!!

Konstantinos · event on: 10/09/2017

The 2nd time we are hiring Garry and the results were simply AMAZING. Thank you Garry

Andrew · Married on 12/02/2016

Gary was our photographer for our early December wedding and we couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. He made some really great location recommendations and was fun to work with. I spent a number of hours looking at dozens of photographer websites before making the decision. Gary was very responsive returning my calls same day, and the work on his website is a true representation of what you can expect. Its not just a half dozen edited refined images out of 1000. The hardest part will be picking favorites out of the many that look stunning. I would recommend him to anyone in our area and truly feel he is one of the best in the business

Laura · Married on 12/02/2016

We loved having Gary as our photographer! We just got our pictures back and they are amazing I couldn't be happier. He did a great job capturing the day and did it without being obtrusive or in the way. He had great reccomendations for where to do photos and different poses to try. I liked that he was able to do some traditional pictures as well as some with a little more style.

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

I should have written this review a year ago but have been truly slacking! I can't say enough about Glaser Studios! I wanted to go with a private photographer and not a big company for sure and as soon as I saw Gary's work (and partners) I was hooked for sure. He did our engagement photos (which i think we rescheduled 3 times due to wanting snow) and he was so flexible. My husband doesn't like to have his photo taken and Gary made us both feel extremely comfortable. To this day (a little over a year later) I can not stop looking at our wedding photos. If asked to choose a favorite or even 10 I don't know if I could because I love them all so much! I highly recommend Glaser Studios!
    Danielle

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2016

Gary was great! Our engagement pictures turned out so nice that we knew we made a great decision. Not only was Gary supportive when I started getting emotional the day of the wedding but he was great with directing pictures and where people should go. We've only seen a couple wedding pictures so far since our wedding was a couple days ago, but from what we've seen we love them!!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

I adored working with Gary and am very happy with every picture! He offered suggestions when I needed them, and was willing to do whatever I requested when I did have something particular in mind. I would recommend him to anyone and hope we can work together again in the future!

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Gary is an absolutely amazing photographer! He was there throughout the whole day to captures all of our special moments. Our pictures are stunning, and he even provided us with a sneak peak only two days after our wedding! I would highly recommend Gary to anyone looking for a high quality, professional photographer!

Gary was personable, kind and professional. We have the most stunning photos of our special day thanks to him! I would recommend him to any and all of my friends/family looking for a photographer.

Michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

We chose Glaser Studios to do photography for our wedding and we could not have been happier! Gary was extremely professional and was able to capture so many memories of our day. We had a list of certain photos we wanted taken and he made sure we got them all. I highly recommend Glaser Studios!

Jamie · Married on 05/07/2016

Gary was fantastic at our wedding on May 7, 2016! He's so fun and energetic and made our day that much more special! He always answered our questions and concerns professionally and very fast! We had so much fun with him! Thank you so much!! I can't wait to see all of our beautiful pictures!!

June 2, 2016 update:

We are still loving Gary! We got our wedding pictures about a week ago and they are so far beyond anything we could have hoped for! We will definitely be recommending him to everyone and will use him again in the near future for baby pictures!!

Nick · Married on 12/05/2015

Very professional, on time. Pictures were amazing, many to chose from, very creative

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Glaser Studio's did am amazing job on our wedding day. Gary was always prompt and attentive from first contact to engagement photos to following up after our wedding. We are so pleased with our engagement and wedding pictures!

Gary did a wonderful job of photographing our wedding. He was prompt, professional, and provided us with truly memorable results.

My wife and I would gladly recommend Glaser Studios for future wedding, event, and portrait photography.