Glamtourage LLC Reviews

9 | West Palm Beach, FL

9 Reviews for Glamtourage LLC

Jenna · Getting married on 09/02/2021

impeccable Talent

Maegan and the Glamtourage team did a phenomenal job. I could not have asked for a better hair and make up team. Not only did my hair and makeup looks absolutely gorgeous the day of but it lasted throughout the entire weeding and hours after. One of my bridesmaids even slept with her makeup and it looked just as amazing the day after! Meagan and her tam were so personable, helpful, kind and patient. I promise you will not find a better team than Glamtourage!

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Shauna

Shauna D. · Married on 02/02/2020

The absolute best

Glamtourage was an absolute joy to work with from the trial, the in-between, and on the day of my wedding. I have Rosacea and after my trial they wrote to me about ways to help and I have had amazing results with my new daily skin care routine. Maegan, Alyssa, and Lisa-Maria were so personable and friendly and always available if I had a question. Everyone's look was personalized per the person and looked amazing! So thankful for Glamtourage!

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2019

Highly Recommend Glamtourage!

Maegan and the Glamtourage team did a phenomenal job. I completed 1 bridal hair and make-up trial and took notes to provide them with feedback (their request). They incorporated the notes into the make-up and hair styling the day of the wedding. My make-up was absolutely beautiful and lasted throughout the entire wedding and hours after. My hair (very thick and long) held its curls the entire night, despite sweating it out on the dance floor. I was so happy with the end result for myself and bridal party. I would highly recommend Glamtourage for your special occasion!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Joenny

Joenny · Married on 09/28/2019

Great service, people, and experience!

Great service. From the beginning to the end. Great communication as well. They respond within minutes. Not only that, but they are extremely personable! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 04/27/2019

100% Recommend!

Maegan and her team are fabulous at what they do! They have a way of making you feel stunning while still feeling like yourself. They listen to what you want and deliver perfectly, all while making you feel super comfortable throughout the process. Also, my bridesmaids and I agree that Wyn is a makeup wizard! She is seriously so talented. I was so happy to have found glamtourage!

Sent on 04/19/2020

Angela · Married on 07/21/2018

Words cannot describe the relief I felt when I found Meagan! I had gone on 3 other trials trying to find someone to do my make up as well as my bridal party. Not only was Meagan make up absolutely flawless, stayed in place all night (there was a lot of sweat too), absolutely gorgeous, but her personality won me over too! She truly cares and listens to your wants! She knows what she is doing. I would not trust anyone else to do my make up (I’m extremely picky). I highly high recommend. She was on time didn’t rush at all and like I said her personality is one to win you over as well! If you are looking for an easy going down to earth TALENTED make up artist choose them! Hands down best in south Florida!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Erika · Married on 04/21/2018

My experience with Glamtourage was amazing! They were able to do 13 women’s hair and makeup in one day, with just two artists in total! EVERYONE loved their finished look and I was over the moon with my own hair and makeup. In addition, their prices were reasonable and the girls were extremely professional and efficient. I would definitely reccommend them!

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

I’ve had the pleasure of working with the amazing team at Glamtourage for several special occasions. They are professional, up to date on all of the trends, and the way I feel when they do my makeup can not be matched. Thank you to Maegen and her team, you are beautiful inside and out and that resonates in your presentation, work ethic and finished product. ALL OF THE STARS.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Natacha · Married on 02/02/2018

Wyn is the best makeup artist I’ve had . The foundation matches my shade all the time ( which is a an issue with most makeup artists I’ve tried ) . She is always able to achieve to looks I want.

Sent on 07/13/2018