GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia Reviews

45 | Monterey, CA

45 Reviews for GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia

Alecia was super responsive and accessible during a time of crisis! Nine days before my wedding, my hair stylist got into a car accident that limited her mobility and therefore she wasn't able to do hair as she recovered. I was recommended to Alecia from the professional I secured for my makeup and she re-arranged things to save the day. She was able to do not only my hair, but also my bridesmaids' hair. And she did it all with a smile. She attended to our wants and needs, and came in with curling irons and blow dryers blazing. She was fantastic!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Susan · event on 01/22/2015

Alecia did my hair cut, blow dry and curl and she did a great job! I loved it!

Corina · event on 01/17/2015

I've known Alecia for a couple years now, she went from being my tanning girl to my go to makeup artist (for any special event) and now my hair stylist!! She cuts and dyes my hair! Always satisfied! She's super flexible and always makes sure you are 100% happy. Can't wait for my next makeup sesh! :-)

• User4749253 · event on 01/06/2015

Alecia makes sure that my hair is always on point..I could always count on her to make my hair look fabulous

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/16/2014

Alecia has done my hair a few times and amazes me everytime.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Angelica · Married on 10/19/2014

Alecia and her squad were great!!! They made our entire wedding party feel and look beautiful. I would highly recommend her and her team. She was so great and personable that we invited her to our home at later date to host s makeup party and show us how to apply make up professionally.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Hilleri · event on 10/12/2014

Loved my spray tan!! Lasted the entire week of our event and looked even and natural!! Will definitely use again!!!

• User2585712 · event on 06/20/2014

Alecia was amazing! I used her for a fashion show with a tight time schedule and several girls and she was completley organized, professional and efficient. She was easy to work with, responsive and timely, and every girl who had her make up done by Alecia looked absolutely beautiful! I was lucky enough to be one of those girls and I want her to do my makeup every day!!! I highly recommend her and will definitley book again! She is trustworthy, reliable, flexible and talented! She made that part of the event run like clockwork!

Sent on 02/04/2015
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/17/2014

Alecia did a great job with my hair and makeup. I also had my niece's, my mum's and mum-in-law's hair and makeup done by Glam Squad. Everyone's hair was very nice. My niece's, 16, makeup was light yet made her features brighter. The mums could use less foundation, but we fixed everyone before the ceremony.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/10/2014

Alicia is very professional and personable excellent job on hair and makeup The best I've seen , She did my daughter in law and son's wedding and my daughters wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/10/2014

Makeup By Alecia is Amazing. I was beyond thrilled with the job that she did on not just myself, but all my bridesmaids for my wedding. She even did the makeup for my mother & mother-in-law, & my mom is extremely picky about her makeup & completely loved what a great job alecia did. She is really professional but treats you like your great friends. She made the whole process a total dream for me. She is highly recommended in my book, you will get your moneys worth. In fact one of my brides maids booked her for her own upcoming wedding after she experienced the great job, & I am a part of her wedding & trilled because I get to experience Alecia's amazing work again, Yay!!!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Barbara · Married on 11/23/2013

Alecia was AMAZING! Not only was she very flexible for both my trial but also on my wedding day, but she was early and made us all beautiful! She even adapted to my mom's skin, which is very sensitive. I am so glad that I went with Alecia for my makeup artist. I recommend her and will use her again for other events!

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2013

Alecia, thank you so much for making us all look pretty. Regardless of the
    Amount of time we had, you kept it kool and made sure that we were happy on how we look and made us feel comfortable. Pricing was affordable too and I'll definitely call you up when it's my turn to walk the aisle!=]

Lesli · Married on 09/07/2013

I hired Glamsquad to do my hair and make up for my wedding. Along with my bridal party. They are amazing! Loved my hair and make up, and they couldn't of been nicer people. Definelty will use them again.

Sherry · Married on 09/06/2013

I would give Alecia 10 stars!!! She has a fun personality and a unique way of keeping the bride calm while making memories and keeping the smiles and laughter going!
    Her work is beautiful, very talented!!

michelle · Married on 08/24/2013

Alecia did a beautiful job with my wedding day makeup as well as my bridal party and friends that wanted to participate! She is professional, a super sweet person, and so easy to work with. We all had the best time getting ready... I cannot wait to use her in the future for hair and makeup. Thank you!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • User3626126 · event on 06/26/2013

Alecia is a true professional. She listened to my needs/ wants, but still put her personal touch on it. I have used her multiple times for different events, and will continue to do so.

Tiffany · Married on 06/22/2013

They did a great job, everyone was commenting on how beautiful the make-up and hair was. Both withheld the wind all day

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ginger · Married on 10/11/2012

I called Alecia after last-minute searching on the web. She had good reviews on Yelp and was by far the least expensive of all the make up artists in the area. And to hear that she was available on my wedding day, I was thrilled. She arrived on time and was very personable. I described the look I wanted and she did an amazing job. My sister, who is very critical, told me my make up looked perfect! I felt beautiful the whole day of my wedding and never had to touch up my make up (except a smidge of lipstick after I ate). It made me realize how important make up is as an integral part of the whole beauty package on my big day - just about as important as the dress - and mine was gorgeous. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Diana · Married on 10/07/2012

Alecia and Toni did hair and makeup for 6 girls. Hair and makeup stayed strong all night long! And I never felt more beautiful. They are truly talented! And, they are also extremely professional. I had a mini freak out the morning of the wedding due to some miscommunication regarding a traditional ceremony. It didn't faze Alecia or Toni at all and they made us all look and feel great!

Sent on 10/14/2012

GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia's reply:

Thank you Diana! We love making and keeping our brides happy! Thanks for letting us be your GlamSquad!!

vica · Married on 08/04/2012

it was really a pleasure to have my makeup done by Alecia. i was really impressed by the level of detail and expertise. during the trial run we zeroed in on the look and Alecia recreated it with some tweeks i suggested for the wedding day. my makeup looked flawless all day and showed perfectly in photos.
    together with Lauren Giovanetti, who was able to control my unruly curls into a perfect hair style, the girls made getting ready stress free and fun. if i had to relive my wedding day, i would hire them in a second.

Sent on 08/20/2012

GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia's reply:

We had so much fun working with you for your wedding! It was such a pleasure being a part of your big day!

Alecia

Natalie · Married on 07/14/2012

I was extremely satisfied with my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. My bridesmaids hair and makeup looked amazing. These women are professional and kind!

Sent on 10/14/2012

GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia's reply:

Thank you so much Natalie! Your wedding was so fun to be a part of! You had a large group of women by your side and we are so happy we were part of your big day!

Kate · Married on 06/09/2012

I recently got married at Mission Ranch in Carmel, Alecia did my makeup, the bridesmaids and moms makeup. Alecia is very professional and did amazing beautiful makeup for everyone! Her timing was great, everyone was done and set with plenty of time which made things a lot less stressful for me. The airbrushing that she used allowed my makeup to last all night and the color match was perfect! I highly recommend Alecia for all of your wedding, special event, makeup needs!!

Sent on 06/23/2012

GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia's reply:

Kate I'm so honored to be a part of your day!!! Thanks for the kind words.

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2012

I loved my hair and makeup. Truly felt like a princess!

Sent on 06/02/2012

brooke · Married on 04/28/2012

Alicia did a fantastic job on my wedding day makeup! She did exactly what I wanted and it looked great!

Sent on 07/20/2012

GLAMSQUAD | Beauty by Alecia's reply:

Brooke you are a doll you were so naturally beautiful! Thank you for having me be a part of your special day.