Glamour Me Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Danielle Married on 04/22/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

From the beginning they were so responsive & great to work with! My hair & makeup trial was a great experience to start! I don’t wear makeup often so I wasn’t really sure what I wanted other than to look natural, I left Glamour Me feeling great & even more excited about my wedding!
    The day of my wedding Melissa, Kelli, Danica & Madi were so prompt & went right to work! There was 13 of us getting ready and they even got us ready with time to spare! They were so fun & interactive with everyone — HIGHLY recommend if you & your bridal party not only want to look & feel great, but also if you want compliments galore all day/night!
  • Eleni
    Eleni W. Married on 01/15/2022

Bridal Beauty

I knew way before it was planned that I would want Melissa and her team to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Every time I leave the salon, whether it’s for hair or makeup, I feel like a million bucks. All of the girls are so sweet and talented. My bridal party looks absolutely stunning! I couldn’t be happier with the job they did. I also make sure you also go for your other bridal events to really enjoy the full bridal experience!!
  • Sheryl
    Sheryl W. Married on 01/15/2022

Melissa's Magical Team

Melissa and her team were awesome. Superb job on hair and makeup for 9 of us. Making us beautiful is one thing; making us stunning was quite another. We had so much fun and are grateful they came all the way to the shore on such a bitter cold January day for my daughter Eleni's wedding. The team is truly delightful to work with which made it all the more magical.
  • Jen
    Jen S. Married on 01/03/2022

Magazine Worthy Bridal Party

These ladies exceeded all expectations. Not only was Glamour Me easy to work with from start to finish, very clear with their communications, and very reasonable with their pricing... their work was UNBELIEVABLE! Every single person in my wedding party looked stunning. Not a single one (out of 9) was even slightly less than thrilled about how their look turned out. Multiple friends of friend, coworkers of bridesmaids, family members said the whole wedding party (including the Mom's) looked like we were straight from a magazine! They were time efficient (we were finished early, so absolutely no stress in the getting ready process), fun to work with, but at the same time focused and professional the entire time. Punctual, clean, knowledgeable, and as a bride... made me feel like a Princess. I will be recommending them to anyone who asks!!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing! 10/10

I was looking for a hair stylist that was not only amazing at styling but great with extensions and Melissa MORE than exceeded my expectations! Glamour Me is easy to reach and coordinate with and couldn’t have imagined anyone else to help me with my hair :)
  • Andrea
    Andrea C. Married on 03/19/2021

Professional, friendly, and absolute magicians!

The ladies at glamour me are professional, considerate, and magicians at what they do. They were on time and done when they said they’d be which is super important when it comes to crazy wedding timelines. My girls and I felt like superstars for my wedding and I will recommend them to everyone I know getting married! I can’t thank them enough for helping make my day perfect!
  • Julianna
    Julianna R. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing! 1,000 % Recommend!

I cannot day enough good things about Glamour Me Bridal. I struggled to find a hair team for my wedding because I would like the lead stylists portfolio but the second artist would be inexperienced or just not up to pair for what the prices were. A friend recommended Glamour Me to me and after contacting them, I was sold. The prices were average ($90 for bridesmaids/ &125 bride) but the quality is worth way more. Nicolette was the lead stylist and she is THE BEST!! I changed my mind from what I had at my trial the day of my wedding and Nicolette gave me the most beautiful updo I’ve ever seen in my life. I was beyond happy with the result. glamour me also sent Steph as the second stylist and to my surprise, they sent a third stylist, Danica, because her schedule wedding to work was cancelled! They sent 3 stylists!! Everything was a breeze and EVERYONE’S hair was absolutely stunning! I 100% recommend this company, especially Nicolette as lead stylist!

Glamour Me Bridal's reply:

Julianna, thank you so much for this beautiful review. You were a stunning bride and we are so happy to be a part of it. ❤️
    Kim B. Married on 11/07/2020

Exactly what I was looking for

Everything was smooth from start to finish. Debbie was our wedding coordinator and I can’t say enough about her. She kept in contact with me through all my crazy questions and concerns. The girls were amazing. Melissa and Nicolette did our hair and everyone was raving about how amazing and different our styles were. Kelli did our makeup and it was flawless! Thank you so much to glamour me for helping to make my day perfect!
  • Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 11/04/2020

The Best Glam Squad! Book them Now!

I cannot recommend Glamour Me enough!! I truly had the best experience ever! They made sure I felt beautiful and had my dream bridal look and truly care that everyone feels amazing. All of my bridesmaids, mother and flower girls looked so stunning. I had a large bridal party (12 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls and 1 MOB) and they made the morning so much fun while also making everything run smoothly and on time! They can easily accommodate large bridal parties and every hair stylist/makeup artist was top notch!! They made sure every single girl felt special and loved their look. We all received so many compliments and countless people have since reached out asking who we used for hair and makeup because they thought everyone looked stunning! It was so nice working with a salon that handles both hair and makeup. Anyone looking for the absolute BEST glam squad for your wedding day needs to book with Glamour Me ASAP!!!
  • Kerri
    Kerri Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!!!

The staff at Glamour Me Bridal is top notch! From having your trial to your actual big day, they make you feel so beautiful and confident. They will listen to what you want and also give you their professional opinion on what they think will look best. Kelli and Melissa just did my wedding on 9/19/20 and I cannot tell you how many compliments my girls and I got throughout the whole day on our glam. Truly the best and would recommend them to anyone!!!
    Kait S. Married on 07/11/2020

Kelli will make you beautiful!!

Kelli at Glamour Me did my makeup along with all of my bridesmaids and my mom's makeup and she is absolutely amazing! She is the best makeup artist, I cannot recommend her enough. Glamour Me was so great to work with and very flexible. I had to change the date of our wedding due to COVID-19 and working with Debbie at Glamour Me made it so easy to rearrange everything. Glamour Me will travel to your location and Kelli was able to come to us at my parents house where we were getting ready which made it so easy for all of us. I highly recommend working with Glamour Me for your wedding!
  • Krista
    Krista D. Married on 05/23/2020

1000% recommend if you want to look and feel your best on the big day!

I feel so incredibly lucky to have had the ladies at Glamour Me with me on my wedding day! Melissa, Kelli, and Danica made both myself and my bridesmaids look and feel incredible! Not only did we look like supermodels, but we also still looked like ourselves which I feel can sometimes be difficult to do with makeup (and was one of my biggest concerns)!

The ladies at Glamour Me are always incredible to work with—super friendly, accommodating, flexible, and very reasonably priced! Due to the pandemic, I had rescheduled my wedding date 3x and fortunately Glamour Me was still able to accommodate my wedding, although, it wasn’t easy for the ladies…they care SOOO much for their brides and they LOVE the work that they do…. they rushed all around SJ the morning of and were able to do my wedding party after already doing another wedding party earlier that morning. Not to mention the tremendous amount of skill and flexibility required when I made a game day decision to change my hairdo from my trial look!

I would recommend the ladies at Glamour Me to anyone and everyone that is in the market for a hair & makeup team for their big day! Thank you, ladies, for making me feel like a princess on my special day!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn J. Married on 01/10/2020

One of my favorite parts of my wedding day!

Melissa and Lexi were by far the best hair/makeup duo I could have asked for! I was hesitant because I am very particular about my look and was concerned because my hair is very straight and needed help finding a style that would hold. They made me feel so special at the trial and I was confident in booking them. Even the day of, they listened to the tweaks that I wanted to make and brought my vision to life. They were SO sweet and kind to my family and everyone who received services was completely transformed. My mom and I both said that it was the best we would ever look in our lives!! They were such a special part of my big day and cannot thank them enough.
    Stephanie Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

I used Melissa and team for my October 2020 wedding. Could not recommend them more. They were highly responsive and professional. You can tell that weddings are their expertise (this is not true of many hair/beauty professionals). From past experiences in other weddings, I was very concerned about running late, but Melissa assured me we would be done on time and we were. They came to the hotel room which made for a super relaxed and fun day. Everyone looked gorgeous and all the hair / makeup stayed all day and night. Highly recommend
    Katie H. Married on 06/29/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

I can’t thank Glamour Me Bridal enough for the amazing job they did for my bridal party and myself. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and it stayed all night. My mom was told she looked 30 years younger & everyone felt gorgeous. My hair and makeup was perfect and I never felt more beautiful.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/18/2018
    Melissa and Kelly made my mom, my sister and me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Melissa is so fast and talented working with hair. My beautiful side braid turned out so much better than I imagined and stayed perfect all night! Kelly captured the natural look I was hoping for and my makeup also looked untouched by the end of the night! The girls at Glamour Me are your go-to wedding day glam squad and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to feel gorgeous on their wedding day!!
    Roshni Married on 04/28/2018
    Glamour Me was not only our hair/makeup squad for my wedding but also my actual hairdresser. I would not trust anyone else for my wedding day! They are a sweet, personable, down-to-earth team who actually listen to what you want. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and one is even reaching out to use them for her wedding!! You seriously can’t find a better team of women to make you feel beautiful! Shout out to Alexa who did (and does) my hair and Lexi who did my makeup! Love you all!!!
    Danielle Married on 04/21/2018
    We recently used Glamour Me for our wedding day, and they were absolutely wonderful! I had gotten a trial done almost a year in advance to make sure Melissa and Lexi were the right fit -- and they did not disappoint! Everything turned out beautiful, and was exactly how I imagined I would look on my big day. My bridal party, along with some family members all took advantage of the services and looked so beautiful.

Highly recommend. Melissa and Lexi are so professional and kind. It was so great to have them in our suite and take turns getting glammed up for the big day! Thanks again for everything, Glamour Me! My gorgeous pictures are thanks to you! :)
    Barrett Married on 08/11/2017
    These girls are the best! I was not getting married in the area and fortunately Glamour Me was willing to travel to my venue to do everyones' hair and makeup in my suite. This was great since the trial was local and one of my friends had used them for their wedding. They are such a sweet group of girls and are all so talented! Alexa did my hair and she is a wizard, I have loooong, thick hair and she turned it into a beautiful updo that stayed all night and was better than any of my pictures. Kelli did my makeup and was fantastic. I highly recommend them!!
    Tyler Married on 05/05/2017
    These ladies made an amazing professional team! They did myself and bridal party for my wedding. They made us all look so beautiful! If anyone wasn’t sure the look they wanted the girls helped with ideas and told us what would look better. They were so nice and professional the whole time! They gave the option to have us all at the salon or in my case they traveled to us! These ladies are hair and make up rockstars! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but them!
  • Laura896
    Laura Married on 10/22/2016
    Glamour Me did a great job. They were so willing to work with me from beginning to end. The girls here are such a great group of talented women. I had Alexa do my hair and Lexi do my make-up for my wedding and both turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I can't thank them enough!!
    Vanessa Married on 09/23/2016
    Words can't even describe how absolutely gorgeous I felt on my wedding day and a large part is because of the services I received from Glamour Me. Missy (Hair) and Kelly (makeup) seriously listened to what I had in mind and created something even better than I imagined! After my trial, I couldn't decide whether I should do the up do or the down style so I did both! Missy was accommodating and worked quickly from one style to the next. It took 10 minutes for me to have an equally amazing second look. I couldn't even believe it. Missy is a true genius with hair and even my sister (who NEVER gets her hair done) felt so confident and loved how she looked. Kelly is also exceptional at what she does. I am a less is more type person with makeup and she nailed my look. I was so happy with her work that when she suggested a darker lip for the reception I went with it and in all my photos it looks amazing! Trust me--- BOOK THIS SALON.. like NOW! -Vanessa
    Lauren G. Married on 09/04/2016

The best of the best

Melissa and her team are the best! I’ve been in multiple weddings, including my own, and they slayed every time! Plus, they are a lot of fun to get ready with! I highly recommend them for your big day!
    Elissa Married on 07/03/2016
    Melissa & her staff are great! From their bubbly personalities, professionalism, & creativity they are great to work with! From my hair trial & on the day of my wedding which ran so smoothly. They made me feel like a wedding princess. Thanks for making my day so special!
    Gabriela Married on 06/03/2016
    Hands down best bridal salon you will ever go to! They are true professionals and are so good at what they do! I left feeling like an absolute princess the day of my wedding. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup! (I've been in weddings where girls end up taking the makeup off and doing it themselves). It is worth every single penny and then some! We had the whole salon to ourselves and were able to bring in champagne and donuts. Not only that, but we were done AHEAD of schedule! Melissa (the owner) is so nice and makes sure you get exactly what you want--my hair and makeup stayed the ENTIRE night and even held the next morning! I can't say enough good things about them! I have already had several other girls inbox me asking where we got hair and makeup done because they loved how everyone looked in my pictures. BOOK THEM!