Glamour Me Bridal Reviews

56 Reviews for Glamour Me Bridal

• Jen

Jen S. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Magazine Worthy Bridal Party

These ladies exceeded all expectations. Not only was Glamour Me easy to work with from start to finish, very clear with their communications, and very reasonable with their pricing... their work was UNBELIEVABLE! Every single person in my wedding party looked stunning. Not a single one (out of 9) was even slightly less than thrilled about how their look turned out. Multiple friends of friend, coworkers of bridesmaids, family members said the whole wedding party (including the Mom's) looked like we were straight from a magazine! They were time efficient (we were finished early, so absolutely no stress in the getting ready process), fun to work with, but at the same time focused and professional the entire time. Punctual, clean, knowledgeable, and as a bride... made me feel like a Princess. I will be recommending them to anyone who asks!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2021
  • Julianna

Julianna R. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing! 1,000 % Recommend!

I cannot day enough good things about Glamour Me Bridal. I struggled to find a hair team for my wedding because I would like the lead stylists portfolio but the second artist would be inexperienced or just not up to pair for what the prices were. A friend recommended Glamour Me to me and after contacting them, I was sold. The prices were average ($90 for bridesmaids/ &125 bride) but the quality is worth way more. Nicolette was the lead stylist and she is THE BEST!! I changed my mind from what I had at my trial the day of my wedding and Nicolette gave me the most beautiful updo I’ve ever seen in my life. I was beyond happy with the result. glamour me also sent Steph as the second stylist and to my surprise, they sent a third stylist, Danica, because her schedule wedding to work was cancelled! They sent 3 stylists!! Everything was a breeze and EVERYONE’S hair was absolutely stunning! I 100% recommend this company, especially Nicolette as lead stylist!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Glamour Me Bridal's reply:

Julianna, thank you so much for this beautiful review. You were a stunning bride and we are so happy to be a part of it. ❤️

Kim B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Exactly what I was looking for

Everything was smooth from start to finish. Debbie was our wedding coordinator and I can’t say enough about her. She kept in contact with me through all my crazy questions and concerns. The girls were amazing. Melissa and Nicolette did our hair and everyone was raving about how amazing and different our styles were. Kelli did our makeup and it was flawless! Thank you so much to glamour me for helping to make my day perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing!!!

The staff at Glamour Me Bridal is top notch! From having your trial to your actual big day, they make you feel so beautiful and confident. They will listen to what you want and also give you their professional opinion on what they think will look best. Kelli and Melissa just did my wedding on 9/19/20 and I cannot tell you how many compliments my girls and I got throughout the whole day on our glam. Truly the best and would recommend them to anyone!!!

Kait S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Kelli will make you beautiful!!

Kelli at Glamour Me did my makeup along with all of my bridesmaids and my mom's makeup and she is absolutely amazing! She is the best makeup artist, I cannot recommend her enough. Glamour Me was so great to work with and very flexible. I had to change the date of our wedding due to COVID-19 and working with Debbie at Glamour Me made it so easy to rearrange everything. Glamour Me will travel to your location and Kelli was able to come to us at my parents house where we were getting ready which made it so easy for all of us. I highly recommend working with Glamour Me for your wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn J. · Married on 01/10/2020

One of my favorite parts of my wedding day!

Melissa and Lexi were by far the best hair/makeup duo I could have asked for! I was hesitant because I am very particular about my look and was concerned because my hair is very straight and needed help finding a style that would hold. They made me feel so special at the trial and I was confident in booking them. Even the day of, they listened to the tweaks that I wanted to make and brought my vision to life. They were SO sweet and kind to my family and everyone who received services was completely transformed. My mom and I both said that it was the best we would ever look in our lives!! They were such a special part of my big day and cannot thank them enough.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

I used Melissa and team for my October 2020 wedding. Could not recommend them more. They were highly responsive and professional. You can tell that weddings are their expertise (this is not true of many hair/beauty professionals). From past experiences in other weddings, I was very concerned about running late, but Melissa assured me we would be done on time and we were. They came to the hotel room which made for a super relaxed and fun day. Everyone looked gorgeous and all the hair / makeup stayed all day and night. Highly recommend

Katie H. · Married on 06/29/2019

Bridal hair and makeup

I can’t thank Glamour Me Bridal enough for the amazing job they did for my bridal party and myself. Everyone loved their hair and makeup and it stayed all night. My mom was told she looked 30 years younger & everyone felt gorgeous. My hair and makeup was perfect and I never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Melissa and Kelly made my mom, my sister and me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Melissa is so fast and talented working with hair. My beautiful side braid turned out so much better than I imagined and stayed perfect all night! Kelly captured the natural look I was hoping for and my makeup also looked untouched by the end of the night! The girls at Glamour Me are your go-to wedding day glam squad and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to feel gorgeous on their wedding day!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Roshni · Married on 04/28/2018

Glamour Me was not only our hair/makeup squad for my wedding but also my actual hairdresser. I would not trust anyone else for my wedding day! They are a sweet, personable, down-to-earth team who actually listen to what you want. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and one is even reaching out to use them for her wedding!! You seriously can’t find a better team of women to make you feel beautiful! Shout out to Alexa who did (and does) my hair and Lexi who did my makeup! Love you all!!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

We recently used Glamour Me for our wedding day, and they were absolutely wonderful! I had gotten a trial done almost a year in advance to make sure Melissa and Lexi were the right fit -- and they did not disappoint! Everything turned out beautiful, and was exactly how I imagined I would look on my big day. My bridal party, along with some family members all took advantage of the services and looked so beautiful.

Highly recommend. Melissa and Lexi are so professional and kind. It was so great to have them in our suite and take turns getting glammed up for the big day! Thanks again for everything, Glamour Me! My gorgeous pictures are thanks to you! :)

Sent on 05/21/2018

Barrett · Married on 08/11/2017

These girls are the best! I was not getting married in the area and fortunately Glamour Me was willing to travel to my venue to do everyones' hair and makeup in my suite. This was great since the trial was local and one of my friends had used them for their wedding. They are such a sweet group of girls and are all so talented! Alexa did my hair and she is a wizard, I have loooong, thick hair and she turned it into a beautiful updo that stayed all night and was better than any of my pictures. Kelli did my makeup and was fantastic. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Tyler · Married on 05/05/2017

These ladies made an amazing professional team! They did myself and bridal party for my wedding. They made us all look so beautiful! If anyone wasn’t sure the look they wanted the girls helped with ideas and told us what would look better. They were so nice and professional the whole time! They gave the option to have us all at the salon or in my case they traveled to us! These ladies are hair and make up rockstars! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else but them!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Laura896

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

Glamour Me did a great job. They were so willing to work with me from beginning to end. The girls here are such a great group of talented women. I had Alexa do my hair and Lexi do my make-up for my wedding and both turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/23/2016

Words can't even describe how absolutely gorgeous I felt on my wedding day and a large part is because of the services I received from Glamour Me. Missy (Hair) and Kelly (makeup) seriously listened to what I had in mind and created something even better than I imagined! After my trial, I couldn't decide whether I should do the up do or the down style so I did both! Missy was accommodating and worked quickly from one style to the next. It took 10 minutes for me to have an equally amazing second look. I couldn't even believe it. Missy is a true genius with hair and even my sister (who NEVER gets her hair done) felt so confident and loved how she looked. Kelly is also exceptional at what she does. I am a less is more type person with makeup and she nailed my look. I was so happy with her work that when she suggested a darker lip for the reception I went with it and in all my photos it looks amazing! Trust me--- BOOK THIS SALON.. like NOW! -Vanessa

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lauren G. · Married on 09/04/2016

The best of the best

Melissa and her team are the best! I’ve been in multiple weddings, including my own, and they slayed every time! Plus, they are a lot of fun to get ready with! I highly recommend them for your big day!

Elissa · Married on 07/03/2016

Melissa & her staff are great! From their bubbly personalities, professionalism, & creativity they are great to work with! From my hair trial & on the day of my wedding which ran so smoothly. They made me feel like a wedding princess. Thanks for making my day so special!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Gabriela · Married on 06/03/2016

Hands down best bridal salon you will ever go to! They are true professionals and are so good at what they do! I left feeling like an absolute princess the day of my wedding. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and makeup! (I've been in weddings where girls end up taking the makeup off and doing it themselves). It is worth every single penny and then some! We had the whole salon to ourselves and were able to bring in champagne and donuts. Not only that, but we were done AHEAD of schedule! Melissa (the owner) is so nice and makes sure you get exactly what you want--my hair and makeup stayed the ENTIRE night and even held the next morning! I can't say enough good things about them! I have already had several other girls inbox me asking where we got hair and makeup done because they loved how everyone looked in my pictures. BOOK THEM!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

Glamour me bridal is amazing. I was lucky enough to work with Alexa and she made me beautiful for my wedding day. She was referred to me from a former bridal party she had taken care of. I had 1 trial w/her and she nailed it on the first try. She's super friendly and easy to work with. She took care of my hair as well as my bridesmaids and mom. EVERY single one of the girls looked beautiful and truly loved their hair for the wedding. I truly loved working with Alexa and can't wait for her to be my stylist going forward. I have nothing but good things to say about Glamour Me Bridal and Alexa, and I HIGHLY recommend for hair and make up services!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Cindy · Married on 02/06/2016

Simply the best!! I cant begin to explain just how great this place is! Melissa is by far is the best in her field. She is passionate about making your vision a reality; and if you don't have a vision or cant decide TRUST HER, she will create something you will fall in love with. Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning and multiple people have asked me "who did your hair". Everyone on her staff is fabulous and they made the day so easy and seamless. I am not the bridal type nor do I consider myself glamorous but on my wedding day that is exactly how I felt because of her.

I did most of my wedding day prepping at their salon - they have everything you need (eye lash extensions, spray tans that wont make you orange etc.) I cant say enough great things about Glamour Me! Book them now before someone beats you to it!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Jackie · Married on 11/13/2015

Glamour me bridal was AMAZING! i was in love with my hair and make up and so were the rest of my 9 bridesmaids. I was so satisfied with everything i am going to start going to the salon for my highlights :) i would recommend them to anyone getting married in the near future they were the best!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/19/2015

Glamour me bridal did me and my bridal party plus my mother and mother in law for my wedding in October they made my day run so smoothly and did amazing work !!! They traveled to our location with all their supplies and did a fantastic job on all of us!!! I couldn't be more happy with choosing glamour me bridal for my wedding .. Thank you !!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Nova · Married on 09/12/2015

Melissa, Alexa, and Lexi of Glamour Me Bridal were amazing! I went for a trial with Melissa and Lexi (for makeup) and I knew I had to hire them right away! Melissa understood my vision for my hair and considered that I would be wearing a floral headpiece and incorporated that factor into her hair design. Lexi was great! I don’t usually wear very much makeup and she understood that when doing my makeup. I feel comfortable with the makeup and Lexi even used a certain concealer that allowed my freckles to show (as I requested). My hair and makeup made me feel beautiful and it really brought my whole look together. I got compliments on my hair and make up the whole night. I was especially pleased that I still looked like me. My bridesmaids and mothers were also thrilled about their looks-Melissa and Alexa were able to quickly and effectively put together beautiful hair designs on the spot after looking at some pictures. Lexi did an amazing job were everyone’s makeup! Everyone felt and looked amazing. I really want to thank Glamour Me Bridal for doing such beautiful work and making us all look amazing.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Candice · Married on 07/24/2015

I used Glamour Me Bridal for my wedding day and I couldn't be happier I chose them. From start to finish, they were very professional and very easy to get in contact with. They made myself and all of my girls feel amazing and beautiful. They showed up right on time and stayed on the strict timeline we had for them. We all had so much fun laughing and talking and it was a very light and airy time- it helped with nerves to have girls there who worked so well together. Id most definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a travel hair/makeup team. Id even recommend using them in store as well for any hair or make up needs.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Shannon H. · Married on 07/15/2015

Bridal party make up/hair

Exceptional work & exceptional stylists. I loved my hair and make up on my special day and numerous people asked me for the name of the salon.