Glamour & Design Reviews

7 Reviews for Glamour & Design

1 User photo

Glamour & Design 1

Andrea · Married on 09/28/2018

Gabriela was key for our wedding!

Gabriela is a pro at what she does. She was very receptive to our needs. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful reception. She was wonderful working with our tight budget and made things work beautifully!!! I would recommend her 100%!!!!

Glamour & Design 2

Alejandra · Married on 09/23/2017

"Gabriela did an amazing job with my baby shower!!! She far exceeded my expectations and I surely hope I have another special celebration that will allow me to hire her and enjoy her beautiful designs."

Alexandria · Married on 03/18/2017

We first saw Glamour and Design at a 15 expo 2.5 yrs before our event and their style and eye to detail was exquisite. We did not have a wedding but we had a quinceanera which is just as big as a wedding. During our time leading to hire a planner/ decorator, no one's decor came close to Glamour and Design. They are by far one of the best in the Tampa bay area. Gabriela and her staff are beyond knowledgeable for what works for their client and budget. We showed them options we liked and she would display them in her showroom so we could have a true feel for the decor and if we didn't like something they were open to change it up as many times as needed until you would see your vision/dream was coming true. There are so many little details that can be missed that a bride or in our case quincenera can miss but they don't. I called all the time asking questions, sending emails and texting with concerns or thoughts and no matter what time it was she would always get back to me right away to ease any doubt or concern I may have had. The day of our party was breathtaking!!! In my daughters words "This was my dream". The complements from everyone made our day. Making us feel as if they had never been to a party like this one!

Autumn · Married on 03/26/2016

Everything was so beautiful! The rain prevented my ceremony from being outdoors so we had to do it inside where they decorated the reception and it was still wonderful. Everyone talked about how they'd really transformed the room. I'd recommend them to anyone.

claudia · Married on 03/19/2016

Very happy with my beach wedding decor. Excellent service, great ideas, punctual, honest prices. I will definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you!!!!

Aixa · Married on 12/10/2015

Gabriela was truly a professional. The decorations for our End of the Year event were wonderful and everyone loved them. Thank you so much for your vision and exceptional execution! Big HIT!!!

"Gabriela hizo Un trabajo excepcional! No tengo palabras para describir que tan agradecida estoy de haberla contratado para la decoración de mi boda. Cumplió con cada una de mis espectativas. La decoración de la ceremonia estuvo súper preciosa y no hablemos de la decoración de la recepción. A pesar que estábamos en un presupuesto limitado ella hizo realidad todo lo que algún día soñé para el día más especial de mi vida ? She is the best!!!! Don't look anywhere else you have found the best decorator for any event! Thank you so much Gabriela??