Glamour & Design Reviews

Glamour & Design 7
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Very creative

Great customer service and fast responsive.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Laura · Married on 03/09/2019

it s amazing

we had a party and all was wonderfull, different and so special!! thanks for all!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Lia P. · Married on 03/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Gabriela was able to put it all together in one hour! She is a pro!! And that is what you need when dealing with big events!!

Glamour & Design 8

Diego · Married on 02/28/2019

Amazing job!

I'm so happy!
    They are really very professional and creative.
    Highly recommended!!!

• Rocio

Rocio · Married on 02/16/2019

Quinceañera

Muchas gracias Glamour & Design todo estuvo perfecto mas de lo que pense me encanto mi familia esta bien contenta y mi hija no se diga ustedes ya nos an echos 3 eventos y los que faltan y mi boda de plata tanbien yo se los recomiendo a todo estaran muy contentos como nosotros muchas gracias por todo su esfuerzo y trabajo que Dios los bendiga grandemente.

Sent on 03/09/2019
    Glamour & Design 9
    Glamour & Design 10

Andrea · Married on 09/28/2018

Gabriela was key for our wedding!

Gabriela is a pro at what she does. She was very receptive to our needs. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful reception. She was wonderful working with our tight budget and made things work beautifully!!! I would recommend her 100%!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Glamour & Design 11

Melanie Oyola · Married on 09/17/2018

Everything was exceptional

From beginning to end great services, punctual, helpful, flawless and over-all impeccable. I wanted a magical event and it was delivered just as so. Thanks to Glamour & design I was able to make my daughters birthday a very magical one!

Glamour & Design 12

Gisselle Caballero · Married on 04/21/2018

Siempre con excelencia

Es un placer contar y confiar en ellos para organizar y diseñar esos momentos en los que van a quedar guardados en nuestro corazon por siempre.
    Gracias Gaby por trabajar siempre desde la excelencia . Lo pude ver en cada detalle del evento !!!

Alejandra · Married on 09/23/2017

"Gabriela did an amazing job with my baby shower!!! She far exceeded my expectations and I surely hope I have another special celebration that will allow me to hire her and enjoy her beautiful designs."

• I

Ivelisse · Married on 03/25/2017

Creative, enthusiastic and professional

Gabriela is very creative, enthusiastic, responsible and professional. She listens to you and comes up with great ideas and is able to transform a simple space into a dream venue for your event. My wedding was planed in about 3 months and it came up absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Glamour & Design team!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Alexandria · Married on 03/18/2017

We first saw Glamour and Design at a 15 expo 2.5 yrs before our event and their style and eye to detail was exquisite. We did not have a wedding but we had a quinceanera which is just as big as a wedding. During our time leading to hire a planner/ decorator, no one's decor came close to Glamour and Design. They are by far one of the best in the Tampa bay area. Gabriela and her staff are beyond knowledgeable for what works for their client and budget. We showed them options we liked and she would display them in her showroom so we could have a true feel for the decor and if we didn't like something they were open to change it up as many times as needed until you would see your vision/dream was coming true. There are so many little details that can be missed that a bride or in our case quincenera can miss but they don't. I called all the time asking questions, sending emails and texting with concerns or thoughts and no matter what time it was she would always get back to me right away to ease any doubt or concern I may have had. The day of our party was breathtaking!!! In my daughters words "This was my dream". The complements from everyone made our day. Making us feel as if they had never been to a party like this one!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Autumn · Married on 03/26/2016

Everything was so beautiful! The rain prevented my ceremony from being outdoors so we had to do it inside where they decorated the reception and it was still wonderful. Everyone talked about how they'd really transformed the room. I'd recommend them to anyone.

claudia · Married on 03/19/2016

Very happy with my beach wedding decor. Excellent service, great ideas, punctual, honest prices. I will definitely recommend to anyone! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Aixa · Married on 12/10/2015

Gabriela was truly a professional. The decorations for our End of the Year event were wonderful and everyone loved them. Thank you so much for your vision and exceptional execution! Big HIT!!!

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • Jaky

Jaky Henriquez · Married on 11/27/2015

Very professional job

Amazing job . Very professional

Raque Valencia · Married on 09/12/2015

Gabi Quince

Event hall was beautifully decorated. Gabi did such a great job. Everything was done very professional and elegant.
    Thank you so much for making my daughter's Quince unforgettable.

Sent on 03/14/2019

"Gabriela hizo Un trabajo excepcional! No tengo palabras para describir que tan agradecida estoy de haberla contratado para la decoración de mi boda. Cumplió con cada una de mis espectativas. La decoración de la ceremonia estuvo súper preciosa y no hablemos de la decoración de la recepción. A pesar que estábamos en un presupuesto limitado ella hizo realidad todo lo que algún día soñé para el día más especial de mi vida ? She is the best!!!! Don't look anywhere else you have found the best decorator for any event! Thank you so much Gabriela??

Carmen Hernández · Married on 02/15/2015

Mrs. Hernández

Great service. Quick response in trying to meet our needs. Great attention to details. Everything as expected.

Sent on 03/15/2019