Glamour by Heidy Reviews

Glamour by Heidy 7
  • Rosa

Rosa Quintero · Getting married on 12/27/2020

Katrina’s quince pictures

Glamour by Heidy was just amazing! My daughter looked stunning. Heidy is very professional and talented. She truly perfects the beauty of her client. My daughter was very happy and her pictures were simply beautiful. Thank you so much. We will definitely book again.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Glamour by Heidy 8

Allie · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Quality Work, Excellent Service

I've had the pleasure of having Heidy as my make-up artist and hair stylist for numerous occasions. Heidy is a master at her craft. She is very professional and punctual, making me feel relaxed, even on the most stressful day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Landaeta · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Excelente!

1000% RECOMENDADA
    Lo que una novia desea en su boda es un día perfecto.
    Heidy formó parte de ese día y sobre pasó mis expectativas. Me veía y sentía bella! Gracias por un excelente y prolijo maquillaje/ peinado. Me gustó contar con ella durante el proceso, preguntas y tantas indecisiones de mi parte. Es paciente, detallista, PUNTUAL y profesional! Me inspiró calma y confianza. Gracias Heidy!
    (el peinado y maquillaje duran hasta más de 18hrs comprobado)

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Glamour by Heidy 9
    Glamour by Heidy 10

Ana Henriquez · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Spectacular

Heidy is wonderful. I have used her many times for my daughter and myself. We have been extremely satisfied with her services on both hair and makeup. She is truly gifted!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Glamour by Heidy 11
    Glamour by Heidy 12
    Glamour by Heidy 13

Gabriella · Married on 09/14/2019

Glamour by Heidy did my makeup for prom. I have very oily skin and she knew what products to use that kept my makeup matte all night long. By the end of the night, my makeup did not budge. I was very pleased with the results. I truly loved my makeup. She is my new go to person for makeup.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Glamour by Heidy 14
    Glamour by Heidy 15
    Glamour by Heidy 16

Debora Cintron · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing experience!

Heidy was AMAZING!! She went above and beyond to make sure both my daughter and myself looked felt beautiful!! I’m so glad we booked her a year in advance lol. We will definitely be using Heidy as our Mua and hairstylist in the future. We love her!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Y

Yanni · Married on 04/29/2019

Amazing experience

Heidy made our day so special! She was great throughout the entire process! She was extremely well prepared. I loved how easy she was to get along with. Our trial was great and our actual wedding date was outstanding! We were so happy with our hair and make up! It lasted ALL night long!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Ana V · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful make up and hair do

Excellent, detailed oriented professional

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 03/09/2019

I felt like a QUEEN on my wedding day!

I am so blessed to have found Heidy for my wedding day Hair and all my future events! She is such a beautiful person, inside and out. Heidy goes the extra mile to make sure you are 100% happy with your hair. She takes her time and is a true perfectionist, which I love! I highly recommend Glamour by Heidy for all brides wanting hair & makeup, she is a TRUE ARTIST! Thank you Heidy for being by my side the day of my wedding, thank you for making me feel beautiful and for touching me up during photos. YOU ARE AMAZING at what you do, and I can’t wait to hire you again in the near future.

Love,
    Caroline

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Glamour by Heidy 17
    Glamour by Heidy 18
    Glamour by Heidy 19
    Glamour by Heidy 20

Priscilla · Married on 02/15/2019

Amazing job done by Heidy! I have gotten my makeup done several times by her and it stays on the entire night without even a smudge. It doesn’t look cakey at all and she works super professionally.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Christina Varela · Married on 02/09/2019

She's amazing and flexible!

From the moment I contacted her she was nothing but accommodating! I wanted to hire her to do an up-do for the bride. I had sent her pictures and she informed me that she had never done one like the one I wanted but to give her some time to practice. She practiced on a mannequin and sent me pictures of her updates and progress. I was ready to book and pay her but she wanted to make sure that she can deliver on what the bride wanted before taking our money. She even offered to come do a free trial practice run at our house to see what her new creation would look like on the bride and to see if we liked it. We ended up working together to get the perfect style for the bride! She was very patient and worked with us to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. At the end, we ended up booking her for the brides makeup and hair. And the bride looked absolutely beautiful! She had great communication leading up to the big deal, double checking all of the details. She arrived early with plenty of time to set up. It was nice not feeling rushed on the big day, there's enough stuff to worry about. The brides hair and makeup shouldn't be one of them! When she finished with the bride there were 30 minutes before the bridal party had to head out of the house. As she was packing up we asked her if she could please quickly figure out what to do with one of the bridesmaid curly hair (which she was not suppose to). We gave her no guidance or pictures, just asked her to please do something with the hair quickly. She was so flexible and patient! With no hesitation she did a beautiful up-do. We got compliments on the hair and makeup the whole night! Would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Liz Mon · Married on 01/25/2019

Bell of the Ball

When your daughter comes home from a school dance feeling like the bell of the ball, then you know you have picked the right makeup artist. She felt beautiful and owned it. And that was possible because of the makeup and dress she wore. Heidy is a true artist and perfectionist! Oh and I can’t forget the hair!!! Heidy is a complete package and now I just need to find the perfect occasion so she can make me feel the way my daughter felt last night. Thank you and you will definitely see us again.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Janet · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing and caring!

I am not sure I can say enough about Heidy! Interesting enough, I had booked with someone to do my bridal hair and makeup. My bridal party including my mom and mother in law were booked with Heidy doing the make up and someone else who was doing the hair. Heidy is so passionate and caring! She did and amazing job and everyone was completely happy with her work. I wish I would have met Heidy form before. I would have loved to have experienced my wedding day with her. She was so dedicated and not distracted by anything other than making them look flawless. In the other hand, I was being handled by an unprofessional human who was texting while getting me ready. She even forgot to put on my veil! As Heidy was picking up to leave she had noticed it and she placed it on me. I wouldn’t have noticed with how nervous I was. Heidy is an amazing human being and her work is AMAZING!! I have booked her for my daughters prom and will be booking her for future events!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Christina · Married on 12/01/2018

Heidy is absolutely amazing. So talented and very detailed in all her work. She's very flexible.. she's worked on me at my home and at her studio and both times everything has been very organized and clean. Her studio is very welcoming and cozy and she's very friendly making everything an overall fun and relaxing experience. She has done my makeup for my maternity photoshoot and for my baby shower and both times I came out flawless! I wouldn't imagine having anyone else do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. So excited for that day to get here already!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Glamour by Heidy 27
  • Christina

Christina Suarez · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing experience

Heidy was everything I expected and more!! During the few weeks leading up to the wedding all of my vendors began to give me issues EXCEPT for Heidy. On the day of the wedding not only was she on time... but she was early!!! She did mine and my daughters (MOH) hair and makeup and we spent most of the morning before the big moment with her and she is amazing. We had another makeup artist there to do the rest of my wedding party (that my sister hired) and you can see that the quality of makeup and actual work done was not the same as Heidys. The photographer got there to take some pictures of my getting ready and Heidy stayed until all of that was done so that she can place my veil correctly. She is everything and I am so glad I chose her for my big day!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Glamour by Heidy 39
    Glamour by Heidy 40
    Glamour by Heidy 41

Heidy · Married on 11/10/2018

I recently had my bridal makeup/ hair trial and Heidy surpassed every expectation I had! She is extremely professional, patient and knowledgeable of all the latest techniques. Her studio is gorgeous and nicely set up. I am so happy she was referred to me and can’t wait for my wedding day! I’ll definitely be back to show some pics!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Glamour by Heidy 42
    Glamour by Heidy 43
    Glamour by Heidy 44

Kareena Haughton · Married on 11/03/2018

BEST makeup & hair experience I’ve ever had

I found Heidy on Instagram based upon a hashtag I decided to use to find my dream hairstyle. After searching for months, I immediately knew I found the perfect person to do my dream wedding hairstyle! When I contacted Heidy via DM, she was so personable and prompt (polar opposite from what I was getting). Heidy admitted that she was not familiar with doing ethnic (mixed) hair; I appreciated her frankness and honesty. Although she hadn’t worked with hair like mine very often, she was determined to make me happy, no matter the time spent! To make a long story short, my bridal trial included hair and makeup, and Heidy blew me away!!!! My hair was EXACTLY as I wanted and my makeup was OUT OF THIS WORLD. I never knew my hair and makeup could look as amazing as she did it. In addition to her incredible glam talents, Heidy’s personality and professionalism is the icing on the cake. She was always prompt in responding to my indecisiveness and concerns; never getting frustrated with me or allowing me to feel overwhelmed. I would book Heidy for every event I needed to feel glamorous for. She has earned a lifetime customer out of me and my family!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Gigi · Married on 07/28/2018

I had the pleasure of having Heidy do my makeup for a event. Let me start off by saying that for the past year I have been booking her for every important event where I wanted my hair and makeup done and have NEVER been disappointed. Heidy is nothing short of AMAZING!! She was extremely talented, friendly, funny, caring, and took pride in her work. Her main goal REALLY Was to make sure that YOU feel BEAUTIFUL and she always come through. Everything she did was FLAWLESS. She worked quickly but efficiently. I cannot be happier with how everything turned out. I will always recommend her for ANY event and will absolutely continue booking her for my own.

Sent on 09/15/2018

Maria · Married on 07/03/2018

Glamour by Heidy exceeded my expectations and did an excellent job with my makeup. She has amazing attention to detail, her work is impeccable, and she uses top-notch products, too. She really took her time to complete my makeup look and blew me away with the end result. I usually do my own makeup but for any future special events, I will not hesitate to contact her. Thanks Heidy, you’re amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Glamour by Heidy 45
    Glamour by Heidy 46
    Glamour by Heidy 47
    Glamour by Heidy 48

Maria Jose · Married on 05/26/2018

She is the one!
    I am VERY HAPPY to have founded Heidy to make my wedding make up!
    Plus, you can have makeup and her looking great with just ONE PERSON- (Heidy)
    I have done other make up before, but I never had the experience to see someone so professional as Heidy.
    She knows how to organize herself and manage the time like I never see in my life. I never imagined that I could see someone like that. She has a STUDIO that can tell itself a lot about her. Good taste and very organized! Amazing!
    She really loves what she does, and you can see how pleasured she fells doing make up.
    I have not slept well the whole week before my ceremony date and my skin and my yes was looking tired and stressed. However, she was able to make a great combination with the real color of my skin and let me my eyes and my look to great. All my guest had a lot of complements about my makeup.
    Since I did the trial with Heidy (with she makes things happened and set up an appointment with my best convenience) and as soon she finished the makeup on the trial, I knew she was the one.
    I SUPER recommend her for anyone who want to look amazing for a wedding ceremony!
    Thanks a lot Heidy! You are the best!

Maria Jose
    (I will she picture as soon I have than done. Just got back from my honeymoon)

Sent on 09/23/2018

Mayelin · Married on 03/23/2018

I had a last minute gala event and didnt know where to go. I asked around and Heidy was highly recommended. I called Heidy and she was able to squeeze me in. She did my hair and makeup and I looked stunning. Everyone complimented my look. Thank you Heidy!

Sent on 07/27/2018