Glammed Up Designs Reviews

10 | Parker, CO

10 Reviews for Glammed Up Designs

• Julia

Julia R. · Getting married on 12/04/2021

Incredible work and super fun to work with!

I hired the ladies from Glammed up Designs for my December elopement and I was SO happy I did! They came to my cabin in the mountains right on time and made my vision of a dark, sultry ice princess come to life and I was so happy with the look they created based on just pinterest inspo and no trial! They were also super fun and easy to talk to, and they work FAST. They did my hair and makeup in under an hour and I had a very intricate hairstyle. I loved working with them and I would recommend their services to every CO bride!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Monica A. · Married on 05/07/2021

The Best Choice

Mary was so amazing to have on my big day! She was very professional and helped me feel and look my best. Mary was very attentive and brought what I wanted to life. Everyone was in awe of me on my big day! I would definitely recommend Mary to family and friends!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 03/13/2021

Flawless!!

I love Mary and her team! They are so professional and receptive to ideas. When a blizzard was set to blow in, they were flexible with my appointment. My hair and makeup turned out flawless and stayed all night! My new husband and I even went out and played in the snow for pictures and not a smudge or hair out of place. 10/10 would recommend them to anyone getting married or having pictures made!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Kaylin A. · Married on 09/07/2020

Every bride should book Mary!

Mary is one of the most talented makeup and hair artists I know. From boho braids, loose curls, updos and unique requests, her talent for doing hair is remarkable. Rarely can you find an artist that is talented in both hair and makeup, but Mary easily and flawlessly does both. If you want to still look like yourself on your wedding day, but with a touch of glow and glamour, hire Mary! She'll leave you looking like the best version of yourself for one of the most special days of your life!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Megan S. · Married on 07/18/2020

Highly recommended for any occasion

Mary was a rockstar!! My husband and I eloped in Idaho Springs and Mary traveled to our condo to do my hair and makeup. She really nailed the look i was going for and she was the sweetest person to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor S. · Married on 07/18/2020

Wonderful Wedding Makeup

Best makeup experience ever! I can't recommend Mary with Glammed Up Designs enough! I hardly wear makeup and she was able to give me such a beautiful, natural look for my wedding! She was super flexible (especially with COVID, because we had to change dates and locations on her) and she is super responsive! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Allison · Married on 07/11/2020

I highly recommend! Best choice I made!

Mary and her team from Glammed up designs were so wonderful to work with! She was so quick to respond and so flexible..even in the middle of a pandemic! Her work is just amazing and I am so happy I went with the airbrush! It stayed perfect all night long!!! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Anna · Married on 01/27/2020

Amazing Artist

Booked Mary for my wedding and had her work on 2 of my bridesmaids as well. She was attentive, did exactly what we wanted and went out of her way to make my day even more special. My hair turned out amazing and everyone (especially my husband) was in awe at how beautiful I looked. I’d definitely recommend Mary to anyone who’s looking for a professional and caring artist.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Katherine · Married on 05/27/2015

Perfect Glam

As stressful as weddings can be this was effortless and exactly what I needed right before I walked down the isle. Mary had coordinated all the times for each of my bridesmaids with the person to do their hair or makeup which allowed us to avoid the chaos of who was next. The stylists were so friendly and did such an amazing job making everyone picture perfect. I highly recommend Mary as my pictures came out better than I could’ve imagined.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Princess Bride

I had the pleasure of working with this sweet soul for my Wedding back in June. I had initially just wanted to do my make up, but after my consultation and it with seeing all her pictures of her clients hair, I decided to just go for the full package, and I wasn’t disappointed! She listened to exactly what I wanted, gave some wonderful suggestions, and my pictures turned out so beautiful. I felt like a complete princess. Thank you for making my day so special!!

Sent on 02/18/2020