Glambox Artistry Reviews

48 | Fort Myers, FL

48 Reviews for Glambox Artistry

48 Glambox Artistry Reviews

Jillian · Married on 05/23/2018

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Jessica and her team. Not only are they amazing at what they do, they are the nicest and most kind people. My wedding day turned stressful after the weather took a turn for the worse and they were so calm and reassuring that everything would work out, that my hair would look great in the humidity, and that the weather would clear up. They were truly a blessing to have in those moments, giving me the space I needed to make last minute changes with my coordinator but also giving super helpful advice. In addition to making my bridesmaids and moms look incredible, they turned myself into a glowing goddess! My makeup and hair looked just like my inspiration pictures, but honestly better. Jessica went above and beyond and filmed my first look with my dad, capturing an amazing video and touching pictures. Look no further and book this amazing team now.

Glambox Artistry 1
    Glambox Artistry 2
    Glambox Artistry 3
    Glambox Artistry 4
    Glambox Artistry 5

Mel · Married on 03/24/2018

I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. Jess and her team are the most amazing and creative people! Everyone looked absolutely amazing and felt so beautiful. You girls are fabulous!! I would recommend you to absolutely everybody :)

• Christina

Christina · Married on 11/25/2017

Jess and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with for my November wedding!!! My ladies and I looked amazing and we couldn’t imagine not having her their to make us look fabulous on the best day of my life!

Glambox Artistry 6
    Glambox Artistry 7
    Glambox Artistry 8
    Glambox Artistry 9
    Glambox Artistry 10

Andrea · Married on 11/11/2017

Jessie came to me in Tennessee all the way from Florida. She was caring and professional from the minute she stepped off her plane to when we hugged everyone goodbye as we left our wedding reception two day later. She turned me (an average girl) into someone beautiful and the most elegant way. On the big day, she did my hair and makeup, both my bridesmaids, and my step mom. We were all ready to go with plenty of time to spare for any last minute touch ups. My skin felt fabulous, and I kept hearing “stunning” all evening. She asked for my ideas leading up to the event as to what I was looking for and turned myself and my wedding party into exactly what I’d imagined. Jessie was wonderful from beginning of my wedding planning months ahead when I reached out to her, all the way to the end of my reception, and felt like part of my family on my big day. The best decision I could have made for my look on my wedding day. Thank you to the moon and back Jessie!!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 10/21/2017

Thank you to Jessica and her team for making myself, the bridal party, and the moms look STUNNING on our wedding (Oct 21 2017). Everyone looked flawless (speaking as a bride who is 30 with very sensitive/break out prone skin) - but my skin and makeup looked amazing! And it sustained a solid 10 hours of heat and a crazy dance floor :) Everyone's hair looked great too! Having Jessica and her team do both our hair and makeup was the way to go! They were on time, efficient, and fun to work with! Overall just a great experience - if you're on the fence book them! They will do a great job :)

• Z

Zohreh · Married on 06/24/2017

I had my wedding in June in Key Largo Florida. She arrived to the hotel and did makeup and hair for me and my two bridesmaids. WE LOVED IT! She did a great job for my makeup and it wasn't change during the day (my wedding was on the beach at 3:30PM!!)! She sounded professional and after I showed her what I want for my hair and makeup she gave me some good suggestions about what goes better with my colors and we started from there! It was a great experience!

Allison · Married on 04/20/2017

Jessica is great! Very creative and can see your vision easily with the ability to be honest in what is truly able to be accomplished based on your hair type and texture.

Allison · event on: 12/07/2013

Jessica does a great job! I've booked her multiple times for hair and make up for special events from Halloween to Charity Events. Im always more than please with the results.

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you Anslyee for everything! She did my make up for my wedding and I have to say that I have never felt as beautiful as I did that day! My bridesmaids, mom and mother in law all loved their airbrush and lashes too! You are the best!!! Jessica- you were right- She is an amazing artist and I am happy you sent her for us :)

Christina

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

I am so glad I booked with Glambox Artistry! My bridal party and I got our hair and make up done. Everything was flawless! Our hair stayed perfect, pinned and curly all night long and our make up was just unbelievably gorgeous! I would recommend Glambox to any bride!

Jillian · Married on 10/15/2016

Jessica and her team are the ultimate beauty squad--the true definition of artists! Planning a destination wedding can be intimidating and stressful. I previously had a trial with another salon that resulted in disaster and was reluctant I would find someone to change my perception. Glambox Artistry did just that! From the minute I reached out, Jessica did everything possible to make our interaction as seamless as possible. She is as dedicated to her clients as she is her craft. Jessica (& Ainsley) were able to accommodate my group of 5+ bridesmaids/mother, each of their various requests, and any unexpected changes we happened to throw their way. (Side note: prices are extremely reasonable and they are worth every $) They made sure we were all happy with the outcome and needless to say we all looked and felt absolutely B-E-A-utiful! I could go on for days raving about their work, but simply put they are extraordinary and you'd be silly to pass them up!

Jenna · Married on 10/10/2016

Jessica and her team are the only people you should consider hiring for your wedding! Not only were they so sweet and patient with the chaos surrounding them, but their work was flawless. I would highly reccommend glambox artistry!!
    -Jenna

lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely love Jessica and I would highly recommend her. She took the worry out of everything for me, and did an amazing job on top of it. Her and her team showed up on time and were very accommodating to my bridesmaids and mothers. It was easy communicating with Jessica too, and she was also just a genuinely kind person. Definitely book her for your wedding!

Chelcie · Married on 07/09/2016

Jessica did an absolutely amazing job doing hair and makeup for my wedding. She did hair for all of my bridesmaids and my hair and makeup. She did a great job keeping us all on schedule and getting us ready for pictures earlier than expected. Everyone looked beautiful, I couldn't have asked for a better stylist on my big day!

Chelcie · Married on 07/09/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Jessica and her team were recommended to me by my sister in law who was using them for her wedding. I contacted her and right away and was booked. When it came to my wedding, I wanted it to be perfect. The most important things to me was a perfect dress and flawless hair and make-up. She made that dream come true. Jessica asked for pictures of my dress so she could find inspiration for my hair and make-up. We did a trial-run, and right away I knew I didn't have to worry about anything. Jessica and her team did hair and makeup for all the bridesmaids, flower girl and the mothers. Everyone looked star studded. Consider yourself fortunate if you can book her and her team! I even changed to her for my personal hair stylist!

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2016

With my husband and I being from
    NYS and having a destination wedding in Florida, we knew it would be more difficult. With Jessica I didn't have any worries while planning. She stayed in contact with me and was quick to communicate back any time I had a question. She was very personable and made it easy. With having 8 girls in my wedding party I thought it would be chaotic, but she and her team had a schedule planned out for me and knew what they were doing. My girls all looked so glamorous and had a lot of fun while getting ready for the day! Jessica helped keep me calm that morning and made me feel so beautiful. I had an idea of what I wanted and she delivered way beyond my expectations. I never felt so pretty. I was told I belonged in a bridal magazine and what bride doesn't like hearing that!! Thank you Jessica , Aynslee, and Alexis!! I'm so happy I had you there getting us ready for my special day!! *worth every penny!* -Andrea

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

If you want to look flawless, you need Jessica in your life. She takes care in learning about your skin type and will tailor the products for you. Jessica went above and beyond to accommodate our large and diverse bridal party. She is well-experienced with all skin tones and knew exactly when some shades needed to be adjusted. Jessica also exercised restraint with applying my makeup, knowing that if I wanted more drama, we could always build up to it. I was a fan of airbrushing from the outset because it feels so much lighter than traditional foundation and Jessica airbrushed us all to perfection!

She was also very responsive to text messaging, which was extremely convenient as I was wedding planning from out of town. After learning the final hair and makeup count, Jessica quickly recruited a second artist and personally trained and tested her skills before bringing her on for the wedding day. On the wedding day, Jessica was mindful of our timeline and ensured that we were all beautiful and ready by our scheduled times. Her calming presence is also noteworthy--you need that on such a chaotic day. When I was in her chair, she could sense that I wasn't feeling too talkative and allowed me to have that moment to myself.

My husband and I had a first look before the ceremony and I completely. lost. it. My makeup was ruined because of my damn tears. Jessica was still at the hotel while I was at the venue (which thankfully was within walking distance) and she rushed over with a touch-up kit. She made me look perfect again and even took the initiative to stay and assist my photographers. She truly paid attention to the details of my entire bridal look and ensured that I was camera ready from every angle. I also loved that she wasn't afraid to bounce random spectators.

Consider yourself a very lucky bride if you have Jessica as part of your glam squad. Her talent is undeniable.

Christine · Married on 02/06/2016

From the second I met Jessica for my wedding hair and makeup trial I loved her. She helped me choose a hairstyle that was perfect for my type of hair and she really listened to what look I was wanting for my wedding. After my trial, I decided that I trusted her so much that I even had her do my color and a cut two days before my wedding.
    When it came time for my wedding, my hair and makeup were what I was most at ease about for the whole day because I knew they would turn out perfectly. She was such a fun addition to all of my bridesmaids getting ready. I cried when I saw myself and cried when I hugged her goodbye because I felt like she had become a girlfriend. She is a true artist and I would recommend her over and over again. I am so happy I chose Jessica for my wedding day look and also for my bridesmaid hair and makeup!

Melissa · Married on 11/21/2015

Jessica did my hair for my wedding. She was amazing! She took the time to do two trials with me to ensure that I was pleased with my hair. She helped me pick a look that worked well with my hair type. She also scheduled enough time to complete my bridesmaids hair as well. My hair turned out just as I wanted and I felt glamorous on my wedding day! Thank you Jessica!!!

Rachel · Married on 11/14/2015

Jessica did an amazing job on my wedding hair and make-up! She arrived early and was very professional! Easy to work with! Highly recommended

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Jessica and Anyslee did an amazing job with hair and make up on my wedding day. They were flexible, professional, and timely. All the bridesmaids and myself received compliments all night about how beautiful we looked. Jessica made sure my hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and she even fixed a last minute potential catastrophe when my headband broke. I highly recommend Glambox Artistry!

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2015

Jessica did an amazing job with my makeup and hair for my engagement pictures, wedding shower, wedding rehearsal day, and my wedding! She was amazing for each of those looks that were different, beautiful and detailed. She made me look like me but flawless. It's so nice to have someone with such an eye for things. I would only choose Glambox Artistry for my life events. Thank you Jessica. Your amazing!!!

Kate · Married on 05/08/2015

Jessica has been doing my hair for 6 years now. Even after moving I only trust her to color and cut my hair. She has also done make up on me for a few events over the years so when it came time to pick my hair and makeup stylist for my wedding, I knew there was no one better for the job! From the beginning of the booking process she was quick at responding to any questions I had and always made me feel comfortable. She listens to exactly what you want and executes it flawlessly! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I owe it all to Jessica. She also made my mother and bridal party look gorgeous and we all received a ton of compliments.

Thank you!!!!