GLAM TO BE Reviews

GLAM TO BE 5
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 11/16/2019

i felt like a princess

Elwira did such an amazing job on our wedding day with our makeup. I felt so beautiful and like a princess. My makeup stayed put well into the night. So many compliments.

Sent on 11/25/2019

GLAM TO BE's reply:

Racquel, thank you for taking your time and writing such great review! We loved working with you! Wishing you all the best !

Monica Stewart · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommended

We were a destination wedding, and so I looked at several reviews, and chose this one. It was amazing, they did such a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids. So many compliments. They were also timely and very nice.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Tina

Tina Louise · Married on 09/21/2019

Happy Bride

I just wanted to say thank you Martyna you did an amazing job. You did exactly what I wanted for my beach wedding on 9/21/19. As a bride you you want to look
    Beautiful, and Martyna does that. I wanted to
    Look as natural as possible? And I did. I must say it really looked good by the end of the night. She also did 4 other girls in my wedding party. I HIGHLY recommend Martyna. I will be calling you again soon!
    Very happy.

GLAM TO BE 6
    GLAM TO BE 7
    GLAM TO BE 8
    GLAM TO BE 9
    GLAM TO BE 10
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Julie Anne · Married on 09/11/2019

Thank you so much for creating such beautiful hair and makeup

Thank you so much for creating such beautiful hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! It was so lovely to have Glam To Be team, I just felt so relaxed on the morning of the wedding. The girls are so talented! Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Beth

Beth Oody · Married on 06/14/2019

Outstanding!

Martyna and Kayla were amazing! Martyna is a true makeup artist, making me look stunning for my wedding day! Kayla completed three hairdos and all were beautiful. They came to my hotel room and were very accommodating. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Karen Maggiano · Married on 06/14/2019

The stylists were amazing!

The stylists were amazing! They brought a relaxed feeling to morning of the wedding. Their service was excellent, my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and my hair and make-up was even better than I dreamed! I would highly recommend GLAM TO BE to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bethany Mays · Married on 06/07/2019

I said YES!

I loved working with Martyna! She was one of the first vendors I booked based on all the amazing reviews and I can say without hesitation that she totally lives up to the hype. From the moment I met her at my makeup trial, she put me completely at ease and I knew I'd made the right choice. She specializes in making you look naturally beautiful which was a huge relief for me since I don't typically wear much makeup. I said YES!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream hair!

Kayla did my hair and what an AMAZING job!!! It was everything I wanted and more! For day of wedding she did 8 hairs including bride, bridesmaids, and 2 moms. She was 100% on schedule with time to spare at the end which was awesome because nothing felt rushed and the quality of the hair was the best! All my girls loved their hair and I (the bride) especially loved mine!!! Highly recommend!

GLAM TO BE 11
    Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

I felt like a princess

She did such an incredible job! I felt like a princess, and I normally don’t even wear makeup. All of the bridesmaids, mothers and the bride received hair and makeup, their makeup stayed on all night and the photos look amazing! They all told me how great they felt too. So helpful and professional, simply lovely to work with, I highly recommend booking her

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • F

Francine Fanning · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and professional

Amazing and professional make-up and hair artists. Carly and Kayla were phenomenal and made my daughters wedding party/mother's look beautiful! They were fun and so accommodating, really looked at each individual and knew how to work with their individuality's! Already recommended to many others who attended the wedding and LOVED the looks provided. Thank you for making her special day even more special!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Hair

I got my hair done with Tasha for my wedding on June 8. She did an amazing job!! My hair was perfect and it stayed the entire night (even in all of the heat and humidity). She was super nice and fun to talk to while getting my hair done both for the trail run and the big day. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get their hair done!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Marie

Marie Hanna · Married on 05/11/2019

10000% would recommend Glam to Be!

One hundred million percent recommend Glam to Be to any brides looking for hair/makeup stylists! I did a hair/makeup trial a couple months before the wedding, and it was beautiful and lasted the whole day! Then, it was put to the test on the day of my Florida wedding... in May. It was sweltering hot, and after spending just a few minutes in the heat, everything was sweating. I ran to the bathroom to freshen up, and my hair and makeup were still pristine, and lasted throughout the rest of the night. I was so sad when I had to wash my face at the end of the night. The team of stylists came to our wedding prep location and styled 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and a guest, they were amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Chrissy Anderson · Married on 05/10/2019

Hands down!!!

Hands down!!! I had a wonderful experience with them! The communication between me and Martyna (the owner) was immediate, she responded to my email request very quickly and was very attentive. Our wedding was a destination wedding and it was challenging to plan everything in distance. Despite not having a make up trial, she created a soft, natural look that was achieved by a relaxed conversation where my needs were heard and the result was top notch. I was glowing and my hair was exactly the romantic look I was hoping for. Thank you Glam To Be Hair & Makeup for making us feel and look very special for this occasion.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Cynthia · Married on 05/08/2019

Top notch! Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 05/05/2019

Martyna was wonderful! She had such a great sense of humor and it was a lot of fun getting ready for my wedding. She is a perfectionist and did an amazing job on my make-up. She really put my mind at ease on a very busy and stressful day. It was such a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend her and use her again for any special occassion.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

I got married May 4th. Martyna did my makeup and Kayla did my hair. I looked and felt flawless. At my trial, Martyna suggested I use a couple products to get rid of the dryness in my skin. I bought them while we spoke and used them daily. She had a perfect canvas to do her magic on by time the wedding came. My hair and makeup have never been done so perfect before! If you’re looking for top notch - book with Martyna!

Sent on 06/04/2019

GLAM TO BE's reply:

Dear Allison, we can't thank you enough for all the good words. We truly enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. Wishing you all the best!
  • Jacklynn

Jacklynn Miller · Married on 04/20/2019

Great makeup and hair!

Was very impressed with everything! Very professional and listens to what you do and don’t want. Willing to travel and work with the clients!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Joyce A · Married on 04/18/2019

Talented, friendly and professional

I was nervous about scheduling my bridal makeup appointment with someone I had never met as I planned our destination wedding in Florida. There are so many choices online, how do you know who to choose? Future brides, your search for the perfect makeup artist can stop right here! Martyna was very professional, friendly and talented. My makeup looked amazing! I was very pleased with the end result. Thank you Martyna!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schirmer · Married on 03/30/2019

Really easy to work with!

Martyna was very accommodating. She was able to coordinate my hair/makeup, all my bridesmaids, the Mother’s and a few other family members all in a timely manner. We were all ready when we needed to be! The trial process is very easy as well. Thank you Martyna and Kayla!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Hughett · Married on 03/25/2019

I felt so beautiful!

Ashley from LA Style Bar (associated with Glam To Be) was amazing for my wedding hair and makeup! I did the trial so that the final look was not an unknown, and to see how we’d incorporate a hair pin, but Ashley is so talented I would have been fine without the trial! I was happy when fake eyelashes and her traveling to me on my wedding day was no additional charge. She even opened up her availability to do 2 other gals’ hair. She was quick to communicate via cell and super personable, even joining in on a trivia game my family was shouting answers to in the open living space. The only downfall, which had nothing to do with the professional company but my choice of a wedding venue, was that being on the windy beach did not help keep my curls as long as I had wished. I felt so incredibly beautiful that I just wanted that look to last forever!

GLAM TO BE 12
    GLAM TO BE 13
    Sent on 04/05/2019

darcy · Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had seven of us get both our hair and makeup done and one that I unexpectedly added on which was not a problem to fit in. Both of the girls that came to my venue were very nice and really listened to what each of us wanted. I would absolutely recommend Glam To Be for the easygoing experience and professional opinions!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Blair

Blair Edwards · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

I had such a wonderful experience with Kayla, she was so flexible and talented. She was able to create exactly what I had envisioned. I had to find someone to do my wedding day hair last minute due to another company not working out so it was such a relief to work with Kayla and get exactly what I wanted.

GLAM TO BE 14
    GLAM TO BE 15
    Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 02/23/2019

Flexible and professional

Glam to be were so responsive and respectful no matter how many questions I had or how many times my girls changed their mind about hair and makeup. On top of that we all looked beautiful. Could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 02/28/2019

GLAM TO BE's reply:

Thank you Carly for hiring us for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you all ❤️ hope to see you again!

Marie · Married on 02/23/2019

Martyna and her team are amazing!

Martyna and her team are amazing! From the beginning, everything was very easy. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly and everyone really took their time to listen to what I wanted. My mom, bridesmaids, and myself got both hair and makeup done and everyone looked absolutely stunning. Highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 01/05/2019

I had my wedding three months ago where Martyna made me look and feel like an absolute queen. My make up stayed perfectly flawless throughout the entire day and night and she knew exactly what would colors would suit me. I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/13/2019