GLAM TO BE Reviews

131 Reviews for GLAM TO BE

• Kayla

Kayla Counselbaum · Married on 10/10/2020

I love Glam To Be!

I am SO HAPPY I used Glam To Be for my wedding hair & make-up! They gave me my dream beachey hair and did a fabulous job on my make-up. I honestly have never felt more beautiful than I did that day. They also made it super easy by coming to us! The stylists were friendly, fun & talented. They also made it super easy to pay them through cash, Venmo, credit card, etc... I had the day of my dreams and am so incredibly happy with my look that day. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Glam To Be! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2020

Kelly Hanzel · Married on 10/01/2020

Perfect Experience

I can not say enough good things about how wonderful the services were! Ashley, the stylist was FANTASTIC and took time to make sure she did EXACTLY what I wanted! The process was seamless and perfect from booking to the very end! Can’t say enough great things!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Trish

Trish Page · Married on 09/20/2020

Wonderful women

They did such a great job. I was worried about hiring make up artists just based just on reviews. I wasn’t able to do a trial hair and makeup due to being out of the state. They did an absolutely amazing job. Everyone loved their make up!! Would definitely recommend. The email communication was fast, which made me feel more at ease since I live in MI.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh Thoma · Married on 07/27/2020

Amazing Service

They did hair and make up for myself and both of my daughters and were amazing. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Baugh · Married on 07/25/2020

Every aspect was amazing!

They were on time, actually early, and their entire goal was to make me (the bride) happy! I could not have asked for a better experience. Agnes did a wonderful job on hair, and Elwira did an amazing job with make-up. Everyone from this company was so responsive and easy to work with. They really helped take the stress away from the day.

Sent on 07/28/2020

GLAM TO BE's reply:

Jessie, thank you so much for a wonderful review! We strive to give our clients stress free and relaxing experience. It was an honor to be a part of your day. Wishing you all the best on your new life journey!

Jennifer Ryans · Married on 07/22/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Very happy with my hair and make up! These ladies are amazing, talented and humble!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Megan

Megan Marcellus · Married on 05/09/2020

Glam to be rocks!

I used Glam To Be for my Wedding hair and makeup services, and they were awesome!! They offer trials beforehand (reasonably priced!) so you can know exactly what you want and know just what to expect for the actual day of. The stylists were professional, friendly and so talented at what they do!! They are easy to contact with any changes, questions, etc. and respond very timely. My hair AND makeup stayed ALL day and night for my wedding day, which was a huge relief! My mother, mother-in-law and friend also utilized their services for my BIG day, and everyone was so pleased! I would recommend them to anyone- 5 stars!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Bridgett Chavez · Married on 03/07/2020

Glam to be will make your day PERFECT!

Glam to be was AMAZING! They were so professional and made my day so fun with my girls!! All of my bridesmaids loved their hair/makeup. It lasted all day and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a hair/makeup artist. They stayed on track and had all of my girls ready on time. If you're looking for the perfect hair/makeup artist , look no further!!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Cristen

Cristen Samay · Married on 02/22/2020

I've never had makeup done that I liked...until my wedding!

Huge thank you to Brittany and Tasha who made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I honestly have never had my makeup done from any vendor that I actually liked better than how I do it myself...and I'm so glad that changed for the day of my wedding with Glam to Be! Brittany did an amazing job and listened to all my special requests and helped me create a look that not only photographed well but made me feel pretty. Tasha went above and beyond and ensured my hair was styled exactly the way I wanted it...she even went out and purchased flowers for my hair herself. THANK YOU!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Kelly Wiedmer · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Absolutely amazing experience. My hair and makeup was done perfectly for my wedding day! So thankful for Glam To Be!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Racquel

Racquel · Married on 11/16/2019

i felt like a princess

Elwira did such an amazing job on our wedding day with our makeup. I felt so beautiful and like a princess. My makeup stayed put well into the night. So many compliments.

Sent on 11/25/2019

GLAM TO BE's reply:

Racquel, thank you for taking your time and writing such great review! We loved working with you! Wishing you all the best !

Monica Stewart · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommended

We were a destination wedding, and so I looked at several reviews, and chose this one. It was amazing, they did such a fantastic job on my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids. So many compliments. They were also timely and very nice.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Tina

Tina Louise · Married on 09/21/2019

Happy Bride

I just wanted to say thank you Martyna you did an amazing job. You did exactly what I wanted for my beach wedding on 9/21/19. As a bride you you want to look
    Beautiful, and Martyna does that. I wanted to
    Look as natural as possible? And I did. I must say it really looked good by the end of the night. She also did 4 other girls in my wedding party. I HIGHLY recommend Martyna. I will be calling you again soon!
    Very happy.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Julie Anne · Married on 09/11/2019

Thank you so much for creating such beautiful hair and makeup

Thank you so much for creating such beautiful hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids! It was so lovely to have Glam To Be team, I just felt so relaxed on the morning of the wedding. The girls are so talented! Thank you!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Beth

Beth Oody · Married on 06/14/2019

Outstanding!

Martyna and Kayla were amazing! Martyna is a true makeup artist, making me look stunning for my wedding day! Kayla completed three hairdos and all were beautiful. They came to my hotel room and were very accommodating. Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Karen Maggiano · Married on 06/14/2019

The stylists were amazing!

The stylists were amazing! They brought a relaxed feeling to morning of the wedding. Their service was excellent, my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and my hair and make-up was even better than I dreamed! I would highly recommend GLAM TO BE to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Bethany Mays · Married on 06/07/2019

I said YES!

I loved working with Martyna! She was one of the first vendors I booked based on all the amazing reviews and I can say without hesitation that she totally lives up to the hype. From the moment I met her at my makeup trial, she put me completely at ease and I knew I'd made the right choice. She specializes in making you look naturally beautiful which was a huge relief for me since I don't typically wear much makeup. I said YES!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream hair!

Kayla did my hair and what an AMAZING job!!! It was everything I wanted and more! For day of wedding she did 8 hairs including bride, bridesmaids, and 2 moms. She was 100% on schedule with time to spare at the end which was awesome because nothing felt rushed and the quality of the hair was the best! All my girls loved their hair and I (the bride) especially loved mine!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

I felt like a princess

She did such an incredible job! I felt like a princess, and I normally don’t even wear makeup. All of the bridesmaids, mothers and the bride received hair and makeup, their makeup stayed on all night and the photos look amazing! They all told me how great they felt too. So helpful and professional, simply lovely to work with, I highly recommend booking her

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • F

Francine Fanning · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and professional

Amazing and professional make-up and hair artists. Carly and Kayla were phenomenal and made my daughters wedding party/mother's look beautiful! They were fun and so accommodating, really looked at each individual and knew how to work with their individuality's! Already recommended to many others who attended the wedding and LOVED the looks provided. Thank you for making her special day even more special!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Hair

I got my hair done with Tasha for my wedding on June 8. She did an amazing job!! My hair was perfect and it stayed the entire night (even in all of the heat and humidity). She was super nice and fun to talk to while getting my hair done both for the trail run and the big day. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get their hair done!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Marie

Marie Hanna · Married on 05/11/2019

10000% would recommend Glam to Be!

One hundred million percent recommend Glam to Be to any brides looking for hair/makeup stylists! I did a hair/makeup trial a couple months before the wedding, and it was beautiful and lasted the whole day! Then, it was put to the test on the day of my Florida wedding... in May. It was sweltering hot, and after spending just a few minutes in the heat, everything was sweating. I ran to the bathroom to freshen up, and my hair and makeup were still pristine, and lasted throughout the rest of the night. I was so sad when I had to wash my face at the end of the night. The team of stylists came to our wedding prep location and styled 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and a guest, they were amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Chrissy Anderson · Married on 05/10/2019

Hands down!!!

Hands down!!! I had a wonderful experience with them! The communication between me and Martyna (the owner) was immediate, she responded to my email request very quickly and was very attentive. Our wedding was a destination wedding and it was challenging to plan everything in distance. Despite not having a make up trial, she created a soft, natural look that was achieved by a relaxed conversation where my needs were heard and the result was top notch. I was glowing and my hair was exactly the romantic look I was hoping for. Thank you Glam To Be Hair & Makeup for making us feel and look very special for this occasion.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Cynthia · Married on 05/08/2019

Top notch! Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 05/05/2019

Martyna was wonderful! She had such a great sense of humor and it was a lot of fun getting ready for my wedding. She is a perfectionist and did an amazing job on my make-up. She really put my mind at ease on a very busy and stressful day. It was such a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend her and use her again for any special occassion.

Sent on 11/08/2017