Glam Queen Shireen Reviews

Glam Queen Shireen 5
Glam Queen Shireen 6
Glam Queen Shireen 7

Melody Jurick · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent make up artist use her for all my events

I would highly recommend her she is excellent at work and is fast also, listens to the clients needs for particular events.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kayti · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing hair & makeup for your wedding!

Shireen was a GREAT hair & makeup artist to work with! She was attentive to exactly what I and my bridesmaids wanted for our hair & makeup, flexible with changing our timing schedule for the day of the wedding, and kept us calm and relaxed with her friendliness and swift and efficient work! The hair and makeup looked AMAZING and we are all very impressed. Thank you to Shireen for all she has done!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Glam Queen Shireen 15
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 12/31/2018

H&M for NYE party

Shireen is awesome! As an event planner it’s hard to make time do get ready for a party when you have to over see everything. Shireen is very responsive and came to my hotel and did my hair and makeup for a NYE party. She did a braided up do and glamour makeup. I loved everything, it was perfect and I looked so pretty. I received compliments all night long on my hair and makeup.

I would definitely recommend Shireen for hair and makeup services for a wedding, date night, special occasion or just any time you want that extra touch of glamour without wanting to do it your self.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Glam Queen Shireen 16
    Glam Queen Shireen 17
    Glam Queen Shireen 18
    Glam Queen Shireen 19
  • I

Ivana Richardson · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE makeup

December 31st 2018 was my golden birthday! I turned 31 on the 31st! I wanted to have my makeup done which I had not done since HS PROM! Shireen did the absolute best and made me feel pretty on my best birthday!

Danielle G. · Married on 12/31/2018

Shireen Makeup Artist

Shireen was absolutely amazing! I was visiting Dallas from Houston for NYE. I was skeptical at first using a company I had not heard and having a set makeup artist back home. However, she was so great and made us comfortable. Our makeup was bomb, we received so many compliments that night! Thanks again!

• Aarika

Aarika Jarrin · Married on 11/21/2018

I loved having Shireen!!

I loved having Shireen so much since the minute she did my trial makeup. I hired her also to do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and she did the hair and makeup for most of my bridal party and myself. She is amazing and the most fun person to talk to. She will make you feel comfortable and make you beautiful all at the same time. Hire her right away!!

Glam Queen Shireen 20
    Glam Queen Shireen 21
    Glam Queen Shireen 22
    Glam Queen Shireen 23
    Glam Queen Shireen 24
    Glam Queen Shireen 25

Stephanie White · Married on 11/10/2018

Fabulous experience

Shireen was quick to respond in answering all of my questions. She did a fantastic job for the four of us who got out hair and makeup done.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Tina · Married on 10/27/2018

Very professional and does an amazing job! She did both my hair and makeup. Absolutely stunning :)

Sent on 05/22/2018

Thank you beautiful!!!
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 10/26/2018

Classic, elegant wedding makeup

Shireen was very friendly and flexible. I showed her examples of how I wanted my makeup, she listened to my desires, and I love how my wedding makeup turned out!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Glam Queen Shireen 26
    Glam Queen Shireen 27

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing talent!!!

Shireen is the best!!!! I was nervous to hire someone I didnt know to do my makeup but she was super flexible and we even did a trial run. The actual day of the wedding she had everyone’s makeup done before we intended to be done. Not a single bridesmaid complained about their makeup and the photos looked amazing! Super satisfied and if I could relive the day, I would hire her all over again!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Arpita · Married on 10/18/2018

Make up and hair

Shireen is awesome. She did my make up and hair perfectly and I received so many compliments on my make up day. Her pricing is reasonable and she works very hard to achieve the look you want. I'd hire her again if I have to. Thanks Shireen.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Shireen was amazing! She did hair and makeup for the mothers of the bride and groom - and the bride’s hair. She did beautiful work - and she is so fun to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Glam Queen Shireen 28
  • Y

Yara · Married on 09/07/2018

One of the most talented artist I have worked with! I highly recommend Shireen for any event, you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Debbie · Married on 08/18/2018

Shireen was hired to do my 81 year old mother's makeup for a special occasion. She arrived at my mom's home prepared with lighting and everything she needed. She was professional and personable. My mom was relaxed and comfortable the whole time. As you can see by the photo, Shireen did an incredible job giving her a soft, natural look that translated beautifully in her photo shoot. Highly recommended! Thank you, Shireen!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Glam Queen Shireen 29

Glam Queen Shireen's reply:

We had such a blast Debbie! She was so kind and warm! Thank you!!

Daniela · Married on 08/18/2018

Shireen does an outstanding job! She does an amazing job at completing the look you are looking for. Her customer service is great! She is on time and does not rush. I recommend Shireen when looking for a great make up/ hair stylist.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Glam Queen Shireen's reply:

Thank you Daniela! Cant wait for Round 2!

Lydia · Married on 08/12/2018

Shireen was very good. She did 6 children for a photo shoot. She understood exactly what was needed and was SO patient with both moms and kids. She was knowledgeable and personable and professional.. i cant thank her enough for the positive experience.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lynda · Married on 08/11/2018

Shireen stepped in last minute when another artist canceled. We told her exactly what we asked without question. My daughter's pictures look great. We had her back for the actual birthday party and again she did not disappoint!! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

B · Married on 08/04/2018

We had an amazing experience with Shireen! She was so easy to get along with and worked to give us exactly the looks we wanted while also providing us with her professional advice! She also had these super cute little lipstick tubes with our shade of lipstick so we can touch up through out the night! She thought of every detail. I loved my hair. My hair stayed in place without being crunchy from hair spray!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Brian · Married on 08/04/2018

Shireen was perfect! My wife got a trial with her mom from another person and was afraid she would be doing her makeup herself. Shireen came to the rescue. She was easy to work with, listened to what we needed, and made my wife VERY happy! It was so easy, even a husband-to-be could set it up ;). Thank you Shireen!!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • F

Fatema · Married on 07/14/2018

Shireen is the best makeup artist I have ever come across. I have worked in the cosmetic industry for over 10 years so I have extremely high standards. Not only is she extremely professional and friendly, her work is amazing. She truly cares and I received so many compliments each time she did my makeup. Words don’t express how grateful I am to have found this gem!!! Thank you Shireen!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Erin · Married on 06/30/2018

Shireen was awesome! She knows how hectic weddings can be, and was super patient and flexible with the surrounding chaos. I'm not a huge makeup girl, but Shireen was able to give me a gorgeous natural look that would still look great in photos. She did my hair exactly how I wanted it, and was super friendly! I got so many compliments throughout the night. Thank you hun!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Glam Queen Shireen's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for putting your trust in me! You were the sweetest and I wish you and Michael nothing but a lifetime of love and happiness.

Nancy · Married on 06/29/2018

I was referred by a friend to book Shireen for my engagement photoshoot session. I can honestly say she made me feel like a princess. The beauty shined through in pictures as well. I can't wait to use her for my actual wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Thank youuu Nancy!!

Sandhya · Married on 06/21/2018

She was very patience with all the requirements i had and was very friendly. though she didnot have much experience with the tiara for nepalese bride, i showed her few pictures of what i was looking for and she came out literally exactly what i wanted.i didnot have to worry about a thing! I got so many compliments on my hair/make up during my wedding and reception. Would love to get her services for the future events as well. Thank you shireen:)

Sent on 07/02/2018

Glam Queen Shireen's reply:

Thank you so much Sandhya you were such a pleasure to work with. I can't wait until I have the pleasure to glam you once more. <3 Congratulations to you both!

Stacy · Married on 06/10/2018

The make-up artist I hired couldn’t make it, Shireen stepped in and did an amazing job.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Glam Queen Shireen 30

Glam Queen Shireen's reply:

Thank you beautiful! I cant wait to see the professional pics!