Gladys Flowers Reviews

Gladys Flowers View more information

Jennifer S. Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible

Gladys Flowers exceeded our expectations. After three wedding dates and a few changes and sessions, she was always patient, kind and knew exactly what we wanted. She was also very responsive. Seeing all of our flower arrangements truly took my breath away. If you want a professional and dedicated florist who goes above and beyond, choose Gladys Flowers.
    Hydee P. Married on 12/27/2020

Fabulous!

From the moment we stepped into Gladys Flowers and met Beatrice, we were certain that the flowers for our wedding would be beautiful. Our wedding was on Sunday and all the flowers were EXQUISITE and our guests are still talking about them. Communication was excellent right from the start. If you want quality at a reasonable cost and professionalism, you came to the perfect place. You will be as MESMERIZED as all of us were. Thank you Gladys Flowers for making our wedding look so DIVINE!!!!!!
  • Paula
    Paula Married on 10/04/2020

Beautiful flowers, great price, great service

Gladys gave wonderful service and the flowers were gorgeous ! Very happy and would definitely hire again.
    Amanda Married on 02/01/2020

Our Wedding

My wife and I used Gladys flowers for our wedding after being referred to by our Venue coordinator. Couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Showed her my inspiration photos and she did such an amazing job creating something similar with everything I asked for. The package at our venue included the centerpieces for our wedding with Gladys flowers but we also added additional flowers, candles and candle holders for our wedding and it was very affordable. She had great ideas and recommendations for our flowers and everything came out beautiful. We loved our arch and sweetheart table arrangements. Would definitely recommend Gladys flowers to family and friends!
    Cindy Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful work, won’t be disappointed!

I was so surprised by the service this company has! Beatriz, the owner of Gladys Flowers does the center pieces for the venue I booked, Vista Lago Ballroom, so I proceeded in hiring her to do my bouquets, bridal party bouquets, arch, etc. Wow does she have an eye for this! I will be honest and say that I did visit other florist who offered services such as giving previews of how your bouquet will look like before wedding day but of course the price was higher and as we all know weddings are expensive. I trusted her and I must say that I highly recommend her! The bouquets, center pieces, the arch, everything was EXACTLY as I wanted them to be! Beautiful and the prices are very reasonable. Beatriz is such a sweet person who will help as much as she can with what she can. I showed her images of the type of bouquet I wanted and she delivered exactly that, the bridal party bouquets were perfect, everything was exactly as I had asked. The picture you show her of what you want is exactly what you will get! Thank you so much to her! Would highly recommend!
  • Marisol
    Marisol Married on 02/03/2019

Totally amazing!!!!!

Let me start by saying that Gladys flower is the best vendor for flowers if you have a small budget and you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars in flowers !! We knew flowers are very important for weddings and Beatrice made the most beautiful arrangement according to our budget!!! We loved it !!!! She is very professional and knows how to work with brides !!!
    Marisel A. Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful!!!

Beautiful flower arrangements! Great service and willing to please the bride!!!
  • Jessenia
    Jessenia G. Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing establishment

I loved the service I received with Gladys Flower's the owner and the girl that works on the arrangements are beautiful people. Their prices are awesome and their work is beyond amazing. You wont go wrong with with!
    Nancy Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful!

Loved my flowers! Did exactly what I had asked and envisioned! Flowers looked great and fresh! Great service! Thank you!
    Diana Married on 04/28/2018
    I want to thank Beatriz (Glady's Flowers) from the bottom of my heart for carrying out my vision and ideas to life on my wedding day! The quality of her work and attention to detail is flawless. Reasonable prices in contrast to the ridiculous amount that other flower shops are charging for basically the same thing. Again, thank you so much for all that you did on our wedding day! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! :)

Diana & Raul
    Jillian Married on 04/22/2018
    Gladys, what more can I say, Thank you so much for the beautiful work you and your staff did with our wedding flowers.
    Not to mention working with our budget perfectly.
    My wedding cake flowers were something out a fairytale!
    She blew my expectations out of the water! I live in NYC so to have this quality work without even meeting with her once, only over the phone, shows her true talent.
    My flowers were perfect…exactly what I envisioned. My bouquet survived a week after my wedding and people told me some table flowers stayed in great shape.
    My bouquet was so personalized! I loved the alstroemerias and baby roses for my husbands boutineer and the dramatic orange flowers you put. I think you read my mind! Thank you for bringing my vision to life! We will be recommending you to our friends and family!

Love Forever,
    Mr. & Mrs. Eric & Jillian O'Neal
    *04/22/18*
    Yeny Married on 12/17/2017
    Wow, flowers are definitely VERY important for your wedding day and let me tell you, Beatriz from Gladys flowers was PERFECT! Our arch was BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT! All of our guest were taking photos infront of it! Also, our centerpieces came out more beautiful than I thought when I saw the “trial” centerpiece she did. Her attention to detail and expertise were immaculate!!! Thank you sooo much!!
    -Mr. & Mrs. Rivera
  • Novbride04
    Cindy Married on 11/04/2017
    Primero que todo muchaa gracias a Gladys por el gran trabajo que hizo para los arreglos florales de mi boda. Quede encantada, por el trato que ella tiene con sus clientes. Es una persona muy dulce, y tiene muchas ideas para tu evento y se esfuerza por hacer todo perfecto. Ella hizo mi arco de la ceremonia, los bouquets de dama, los centro de mesa, y mi bouquet. Mi bouquet quedo de ensueño, bello, bello justo como yo lo queria. Otra cosita es que ella trabaja con tu presupuesto. Mil gracias gladys por todo. Recomendada 100%
    Dianelys Married on 10/08/2017
    Gladys was the best, she gave me a lot of ideas and everything was beatiful, amazing flowers, fantastic
    Natalia Married on 04/09/2017
    Gladys Flowers is the best flower shop around town! My flower arrangements for my wedding were absolutely beautiful...Better then what I expected. Beatriz at Gladys Flowers is the sweetest person. She is very approachable, understanding, and very patient. I changed my mine several times leading up my wedding and she was always willing to help and changed everything around. Their prices are great and so is the quality. Highly recommend Gladys Flowers!
    Rachel Married on 01/12/2017

Great Florist

Thankful for the beautiful flower arrangements that the staff at Gladys Flowers put together for my wedding! My mom booked with Beatriz after hearing wonderful things about her and her company. Beatriz worked together with my mom to pick the perfect flowers and colors that would go best with my theme. She and her team put together my centerpieces which were lanterns with flowers and fairy lights that looked like something out of a movie, my bouquet was so beautiful, and the boutonnières were just the way we pictured. Cannot thank Beatriz enough for all the hard work she put in and the customer service she provided.
    Yanelys Married on 01/06/2017
    Glady is awesome!! She gave me so many great ideas and was so affordable that I was shocked. She does amazing work at a great price.
    Gabriela Married on 11/11/2016
    The sweetest, most caring vendor I had on my wedding day!
    Gladys did all the arrangements for my cousins wedding so when it came for my big day my mom and my aunt did not hesitate to contact her and she did not disappoint. She worked with them to plan all the arrangements and did all my flowers including the ones for my rehearsal dinner. Beyond magical!!! She is very affordable, considerate, professional and talented... made all my pintrest's dreams come true! Let me just add that everyone loved my flowers and they lasted for over a week after my rehearsal and wedding day.
    Silvia Married on 10/23/2016
    Recently got all my flowers done for my wedding. Everything came out beautiful from the bouquets to my center pieces and wedding arch. Gladys is sweet and makes sure you get exactly what you ask for.
    Yahaira Married on 09/04/2016
    This place is incredible. I took pictures of what I wanted and she recreated my ideas perfectly! I LOVED the flowers at my wedding. Everything was so perfect. I recommend taking her pictures. She is very creative and has great taste. You can trust her to do a great job. My flowers/decorations were one of my favorite things at my wedding. The outcome was outstanding. Could not have asked for better service.
    Karla Married on 04/23/2016
    She is a small shop, so please don't go thinking this is a Flower Shop in The Gables. She writes her invoices by hand, but her old school business type brings that personal touch. She was amazing and on top of every details! Her prices are great! She will tell you the types of flowers that will fit your budget and if you don't know it Goggle it because she has not pictures, at least I didn't ask. But when I has a doubt, after my sample was made, she was brought back to her shop and was able to show me a sample of another bride and I didn't have to pay extra for what I wanted. On the days before my wedding, she called me to verify we were both on the same page. Needless to say my centerpieces, bouquets and all flower related items were beyond amazing!!! Thank you Beatriz!!
  • User2504297 2+ years ago
    Beatriz is simply amazing! Is is helpful and just fun, you can tell she loves it! She is full of great ideas, I am so excited for our wedding!
    Keren Married on 02/28/2016
    Beatriz from Gladys Flowers surpassed our expectations! We absolutely loved the flower arrangements at our wedding! We gave Beatriz an idea of what we wanted (it was mainly just a color scheme) and she went to town with it! We trusted her to do our flowers and she delivered and surpassed our expectations as I can't imagine our flowers being more beautiful. We gave her the liberty to do her best work and she did such a wonderful job! She came up with a variety of ideas for the different table set ups and stations, and they were just wonderful. And my bouquet was definitely different, I didn't want a bulky bouquet that would swallow me and actually wear me, but instead she made the perfect sized, vintage looking bouquet. We felt our flowers were beautiful and different and not just the same cookie cutter and same flowers you see at every other wedding without breaking the bank! Beatriz will produce beautifully arranged flowers made especially for you. Thank you so much Beatriz!
    Bernadette Married on 02/07/2016
    Beatriz from Glady's flower is amazing. She was very knowledgeble. Our centerepices were exactly what we wanted. Beautiful, delicate and very romantic. Beatriz is amazing!!!!!
  • User2528450 2+ years ago
    I am so glad I found Gladys via my search online. Although I was out of state and did not speak spanish she was so easy to work with. I could always reach her by phone. She was super flexible with meeting and eventually working with my best friend who lived close by.

I like working with people who have an opinion and are passionate about what they do. This is Gladys, and just a few of the reasons I loved working with her. I'm a little non traditional and she let me explain my vision but she definitely enlightened me on some traditions and why they were traditions and in the end I am happy I listened and took her advise. In hindsight I would have probably listened more lol.