Gladis Homemade Cakes Reviews

18 | Weehawken, NJ

18 Reviews for Gladis Homemade Cakes

Rosangela · Married on 02/15/2015

I been ordering cakes from glasses for 7 years and all were really good and effect designed.. I love her work time and talent she gives you

• Y

Yikaury · Married on 12/07/2014

Delicioso me encanto fue un excelente trabajo se lo recomiendo

Joellie · Married on 05/31/2014

Gladis was absolutely amazing to work with! All I wanted for my wedding was Dominican cake, but I couldn't find anyone near me. I found Gladis Homemade Cakes online and emailed her. She responded to me the next day and we arranged an appointment. I showed her a picture of what I wanted the cake to look like and she assured me that she would be able to do it. Gladis was available whenever I text or emailed and even sent me a picture of my cake a week before my wedding so that I could approve it! The cake was absolutely STUNNING and so delicious and moist. A month after my wedding and people are still talking about the cake! Gladis even took the time to follow up with me after the wedding to see how everything went and if I was pleased with the cake! Seriously, the easiest vendor I dealt with, super professional, and gorgeous work.

Johanna · Married on 05/23/2014

The cake was delicious and beautiful!! Working with Gladis was easy and professional. Everyone continues to talk about our wedding cake. We highly recommend Gladis and her delicious Dominican cakes/bizcochos. A big muchisimo gracias to Gladis!

Ruben · Married on 04/05/2014

Ruth and her team are amazing! They made my 5 tier wedding cake on April 5, 2014. They delivered the cake to Giandos in Brooklyn NY. The cake was outstanding! It was exactly what we wanted. 5 white tiers with flowers on each tier. The cake was fresh and delicious! Thank you Ruth and all that helped!

Elsie · Married on 10/26/2013

I have been a customer of Gladis Homemade Cakes for a couple of years now and my experience with them is nothing but 5 star quality. Not only is there cake delicious but, the quality is hands down the best I have ever seen and tasted. I will recommend Gladis Homemade Cakes to anyone with my eyes closed! Very professional business!

Meisy · Married on 09/15/2013

Cake was delicious and decorated just like I wanted. Gladys did a great job.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2013

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Gladis thank you!! I will use Gladis for every single event where a cake is needed! Even if that means I have to drive to Weehawken to pick it up! She is very talented and does beautiful work!

Damaris · Married on 04/20/2013

I highly recommend Gladis services for any event. She is detail oriented, meticulous and very professional. Not only did she provide my cake for my wedding but since for all my other events. Thank you Gladis, I still show off all the cakes you have made to my friends.

• Sasha

Sasha · Married on 06/09/2012

I used Gladis Bakery for the first time for my wedding on 6/9/12. She made a beautiful four tier wedding cake for me. Everyone loved this cake and the presentation. Since my wedding I continue to use Gladis Bakery for all my birthdays, anniversaries, and parties. They are very professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

~Sasha :)

Lidice · Married on 04/29/2011

I first met Gladis when she did our wedding cake in 2011. Since then she has done all of our special ocassion cakes. Her cakes are mot only beautiful creations but taste amazing!!

Rocio · event on: 01/26/2014

I have used Gladis Bakery for my
    Sisters bachelorette party and I used her again for my baby shower event. She can create any type of cake you want. All her cakes taste fresh and she can design them the way you want. Her custom cakes are tasty and fabulous.

• Alexa

Alexa · event on: 02/16/2014

In my search for a good bakery I came across many options to choose from but my attention kept on returning to Gladis Homemade Cakes. I was highly impressed and extremely pleased in how she runs her business. Her cakes a "DELICIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL". It was absolutely perfectly made. She made us exactly what we asked for. The design of the cake was exquisite and classy. Heaven like!!! Gladis made us a two tier dominican cake with half dulce the leche and half guava filling and the second tier was red velvet with cream cheese filling. Oh my what can I say? Like nothing i have ever tasted, fluffy and moist just perfect. I thank Gladis for making our day for our little girl so special with her amazing cake. I will continue for many years to come to buy my cakes from Gladis Homemade Cakes.

• W

Wendy · event on: 07/13/2013

We have been Gladys bakery customer for a few years already, by far these are the best Cakes in the entire North bergen, Union City, West New York, and the rest of HUDSON area.

They will accommodate all your requests and you don`t get that feeling that most places give you in the 1st 5 minutes of meeting them that they only care about money, these folks will put your event 1st and the last thing they talk about is price.

This is truly a gem, for all of our family events we get the cakes from them.

Bielka · event on: 03/15/2014

I have been ordering cakes from Gladis for the last 4years, and all I can say is that she's Great!! Best Dominican cakes, beautiful job, and excellent costumer service.

Carmen · event on: 03/08/2014

Gladis professionalism and quality service exceeded my expectations. She is attentive, creative, kind and bakes worders! We loved the cake and so did ours guests.

Chantell · Married on 04/05/2014

Gladis Bakery made a wonderful and delicious graduation cake for my boyfriend's surprise graduation party and they also provide suggests/and ideas on how to make the cake in the shape I wanted. Communication was constant which was grea. I will continue to order cakes from them! Absolutely tasteful cake!

• Jatnna

Jatnna · Married on 11/27/2010

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOOD DOMINICAN CAKE, THEN SHE IS THE BEST SO FAR!! LITTLE AND MINOR SET BACKS SHE IS A LITTLE PRICEY AND ALSO I WOULD HAVE WANTED A LITTLE MORE HEIGHT IN MY CAKE, BUT IT WAS GREAT