18 Reviews for Gladis Homemade Cakes

13 Gladis Homemade Cakes Reviews

I been ordering cakes from glasses for 7 years and all were really good and effect designed.. I love her work time and talent she gives you

Profile Picture Rosangela, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Delicioso me encanto fue un excelente trabajo se lo recomiendo

Profile Picture Yikaury, 12/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Gladis was absolutely amazing to work with! All I wanted for my wedding was Dominican cake, but I couldn't find anyone near me. I found Gladis Homemade Cakes online and emailed her. She responded to me the next day and we arranged an appointment. I showed her a picture of what I wanted the cake to look like and she assured me that she would be able to do it. Gladis was available whenever I text or emailed and even sent me a picture of my cake a week before my wedding so that I could approve it! The cake was absolutely STUNNING and so delicious and moist. A month after my wedding and people are still talking about the cake! Gladis even took the time to follow up with me after the wedding to see how everything went and if I was pleased with the cake! Seriously, the easiest vendor I dealt with, super professional, and gorgeous work.

Profile Picture User4211809, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious and beautiful!! Working with Gladis was easy and professional. Everyone continues to talk about our wedding cake. We highly recommend Gladis and her delicious Dominican cakes/bizcochos. A big muchisimo gracias to Gladis!

Profile Picture Johanna, 5/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Gladis Bakery made a wonderful and delicious graduation cake for my boyfriend's surprise graduation party and they also provide suggests/and ideas on how to make the cake in the shape I wanted. Communication was constant which was grea. I will continue to order cakes from them! Absolutely tasteful cake!

Profile Picture Chantell, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ruth and her team are amazing! They made my 5 tier wedding cake on April 5, 2014. They delivered the cake to Giandos in Brooklyn NY. The cake was outstanding! It was exactly what we wanted. 5 white tiers with flowers on each tier. The cake was fresh and delicious! Thank you Ruth and all that helped!

Profile Picture Ruben, 4/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have been a customer of Gladis Homemade Cakes for a couple of years now and my experience with them is nothing but 5 star quality. Not only is there cake delicious but, the quality is hands down the best I have ever seen and tasted. I will recommend Gladis Homemade Cakes to anyone with my eyes closed! Very professional business!

Profile Picture Elsie, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and decorated just like I wanted. Gladys did a great job.

Profile Picture Meisy, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! Gladis thank you!! I will use Gladis for every single event where a cake is needed! Even if that means I have to drive to Weehawken to pick it up! She is very talented and does beautiful work!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/1/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend Gladis services for any event. She is detail oriented, meticulous and very professional. Not only did she provide my cake for my wedding but since for all my other events. Thank you Gladis, I still show off all the cakes you have made to my friends.

Profile Picture Damaris, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Gladis Bakery for the first time for my wedding on 6/9/12. She made a beautiful four tier wedding cake for me. Everyone loved this cake and the presentation. Since my wedding I continue to use Gladis Bakery for all my birthdays, anniversaries, and parties. They are very professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

~Sasha :)

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/9/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I first met Gladis when she did our wedding cake in 2011. Since then she has done all of our special ocassion cakes. Her cakes are mot only beautiful creations but taste amazing!!

Profile Picture Lidice, 4/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOOD DOMINICAN CAKE, THEN SHE IS THE BEST SO FAR!! LITTLE AND MINOR SET BACKS SHE IS A LITTLE PRICEY AND ALSO I WOULD HAVE WANTED A LITTLE MORE HEIGHT IN MY CAKE, BUT IT WAS GREAT

Profile Picture Jatnna, 11/27/10, 5 Reviews