Glacier Park Weddings Reviews

Glacier Park Weddings 7
  • Julie

Julie Rollins · Married on 07/20/2019

Breathtaking and beautiful

Glacier National Park Is the most beautiful place I have ever been. It is literally so beautiful that you question if what you are looking at is actually real, and not a blown up postcard! The pictures from our elopement are astonishing! The beauty of that park is jaw-dropping! I can’t believe that I get to say that I got married in this park! It’s the best decision I ever made, and I can’t wait to go back!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Glacier Park Weddings 16
    Glacier Park Weddings 17
    Glacier Park Weddings 18
    Glacier Park Weddings 19

Jenny · Married on 08/11/2018

Choosing to have our wedding at Great Northern Resort / Glacier Park Weddings was the best wedding planning decision we made! The venue was exactly what we hoped for, and the staff was instrumental in helping us achieve our wedding dreams. We have received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue space was, how nice the staff was, and how perfect and convenient it was to have so many guests right there on site for multiple days. Booking the venue for 3 days allowed us to really connect with all our guests more than just the fleeting moments you get with other venues and one night weddings. The staff was incredibly helpful all weekend (more-so than our coordinator) and assisted with anything we forgot to plan for. We booked their bar and breakfast services and both were outstanding. People got locked out after hours, and they helped with that as well. The staff really put in the extra effort which made the difference in a wedding memory that could have easily been a sour one.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Jill

Jill Bridgeman · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely PERFECT venue for your Glacier Park wedding!

Glacier Park Weddings & Great Northern Resort made our wedding absolute perfection this summer! It was the first venue we looked at, and we knew right away it was the one. We were looking for an outdoor yet romantic and classy setting. This venue delivers all of the above. It is set in an adventurous location, within minutes to the west entrance of Glacier National Park, but with all of the modern amenities you could hope for at a wedding ceremony and reception. We had 75 guests and the grounds accommodated our group perfectly.

Cathi and Byron went above and beyond to ensure everything turned out better and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Cathi was especially wonderful to work with. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue coordinator. She was incredibly communicative throughout the entire planning process, always happy to answer any questions (no matter how big or small), always responded in a timely manner, and made us feel like we were her only clients. We really felt like we became friends with everyone at the resort by the end of the weekend. They are a family-owned and operated business, and you will always feel like a part of their family when you're staying here.

We were able to rent out all of the lodging rooms the night of our wedding, which was so fun for us and all of our guests. The lodge and chalets are comfortable and so charming. At the end of the night, we just had to stroll down the pathway from the reception tent to our rooms! Our families loved being onsite all week before the wedding and felt like they were away at summer camp.

In addition to utilizing the venue space, we also used Great Northern Resort's bar package for our reception, and even offered a rafting trip for our family and friends the day before the wedding. It was a huge hit! Our bartenders were really outgoing and entertained our guests all night. Their team's presentation was also very professional.

I would highly recommend this venue for your Glacier National Park wedding. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing! Thank you again, Glacier Park Weddings, for making our day unforgettable.

(photos by the lovely Rebecca Hollis Photography)

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Glacier Park Weddings 24
    Glacier Park Weddings 25
    Glacier Park Weddings 26

Crystal · Married on 08/05/2015

What a magical venue! Highly recommended! My wedding day was all I had ever dreamed of, and this venue was above expectation! Glacier Park Weddings combined with the planning of Field: a wedding design studio, made my wedding planning and day of PERFECT!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Crystal! Thank you for this very sweet note, and for including us in your celebration! We were beyond honored to host you & Clark on your wedding day. Lots of love to you both! xo, Kelsey

Alexandra · Married on 07/11/2015

I cant express how awesome everything turned out for our wedding. Kelsey was so wonderful to work with. She truly made everything go smoothly. I started planning our wedding from Texas starting January of 2014 and we never even saw Great Northern Resort until the week of our wedding. Some people thought I was crazy but I knew that anywhere in Montana is just breathtaking, especially near the national parks. If I had any questions or concerns Kelsey was always there to answer me in a timely manner and came up with many vendor options for which I used as well. The cabins were perfect for accommodating our wedding party, family, and friends. It was so nice to be able to stay at the cabins which are just down the road from the entrance to GNP. We even had our rehearsal dinner in front of the cabins using the picnic tables which was perfect for our group. If I could relive our wedding week I would, and I wouldn't change a thing! Thank you Kelsey and Katheryn (Glacier Park Weddings & Field| a wedding design studio) :)

Sent on 10/16/2015

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Alex! If we could relive your wedding, we would too! Thank you so much for these kind words. We loved working with you & Shanon, and were delighted to host all of your guests. Come visit us in Montana again soon! Anniversary party?! xo, Kelsey

Brianne · Married on 07/04/2015

This venue was a dream come true! Kelsey and her team were involved with our planning from the very beginning. Kelsey and her team took over the planning the last two weeks prior to the wedding. From there she kept our wedding party, family, guests, and vendors on schedule! It was quite impressive! I would highly suggest this venue and the team that comes with it!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Brianne! Thank you so much for this very kind review. We were thrilled & honored to be a part of your celebration, and hope you'll visit next time you're in the Glacier area. Best wishes to you & Jeff! xo, Kelsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2012

Kelsey and her team at Glacier Park Weddings did an amazing job from the beginning to the end of the planning process. She took our visions of a beautiful Glacier wedding and brought it all to life while keeping our own personal touches. The outdoor venue was beautiful with views of the mountains and nature surrounding us. The entire weekend ran smoothly and all our guests, including ourselves were able to really relax and truly enjoy the moment! With Glacier Park Weddings full package we were able to coordinate with Kelsey from out of town. All the vendors down to the little details were taken care of by the time we arrived for the big day. Kelsey was so helpful with ideas and always available for any questions or concerns that we had. Her responsiveness and attention to detail will leave you feeling like you are the only bride on her calendar. We would highly recommend Glacier Park Weddings to all Montana and destination brides!!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Lindsey! Your wedding was gorgeous and I was thrilled to be a part of it. xKelsey

Erin · Married on 08/22/2012

Kelsey is such a sweetheart! I was truly blessed to have found her and Glacier Park Weddings. I am from Minnesota and i trusted what was being advertised. Our wedding day was perfect! And I'm especially happy that she recommend Alicia and Jeremy Brown photography. The pictures were one of the main reasons why we wanted a destination wedding and they turned out better than I imagined.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Erin! YOU are such a sweetheart. Thanks so much. And yes, your photos are absolutely stunning! xKelsey

Bethany and Phillip · Married on 08/21/2012

Wonderful place for a wedding.
    Kelsey and her staff were wonderful, they took care of everything.
    All we had to do was show up.
    A day we will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Thanks, Bethany! We were so honored to host you and Phillip, and we couldn't have asked for a happier couple! xKelsey

Sandy · Married on 07/27/2012

Fantastic! We had a great experience getting married here. Kelsey was so wonderful: nice, professional, friendly, easy to work with, and always smilling...even when she had to remind me multiple times about things on my 'to-do list' that I kept forgetting about! I couldn't have done it without her and her helpers. Planning was awesome...the venue is easily transformed to whatever your vision is. The day of the wedding everything went as planned and it was beautiful! The best part was that I didn't need to worry about a thing...just had a bunch of stress-free fun! I definately recommend at least the day-of-coordinating. All of our relatives and friends were impressed and had nothing but complements-especially about the amazing scenery. We rented out all of the chalets on site and it was perfect for family and friends to hang out next to each other for a few days, and a great place for friends to get ready for the wedding together. Everyone who worked there was so helpful and provided exceptional service. The chalets were clean and cozy.Thanks to Kelsey and the Great Northern Resort for such a positive memory of a special event.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Sandy! Thanks so much for your sweet note. So glad that you had all the stress-free fun you deserved on your wedding day! It was certainly a fantastic party! xKelsey

K · Married on 08/17/2013

Kelsey and the staff at Great Northern (Glacier Park Weddings) were terrific. The venue is gorgeous... perfect for ceremony and reception, and guest lodging. The weekend wedding rate might seem a little steep at first, but it is totally worth it for the setting, the tent, and everything. Our guests were blown away, and our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. Kelsey recommended some great local vendors and was a pleasure work with... really understanding, directive, and responsive. We really had the perfect wedding, and I couldn't have been happier with everything!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

Thank you, K., for you very generous note! It was an absolute pleasure to work -- and celebrate! -- with you. All the best!

Colette · Married on 08/22/2015

We had our dream wedding at Glacier Park Weddings at the Great Northern Resort. The beautiful setting speaks for itself. It was ideal to rent all of the chalets on the property so that our friends and family from out of town were close to us the entire weekend. Kelsey and her team did an amazing job coordinating, decorating and setting up/taking down everything. We had a beautiful day, but were so grateful for the tent for our outdoor reception. I felt like I could relax and enjoy our day without worrying about any last minute details.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Glacier Park Weddings's reply:

We were honored to be a part of your celebration, Colette! So glad that you were able to relax and fully enjoy your gorgeous day-- that's certainly our highest priority. All our best to you, Vic & Magnolia! xo

0.8
      2.0
      0.5

After signing a contract with this vendor they told us that 4 of the 5 chalets on the property had been booked but that they were holding the remaining cabin for us. The whole reason we chose this location was so our family and wedding party could stay at the venue. The contract stated "EVENT LODGING: The wedding party may block off the five chalets at Great Northern Resort for the exclusive use of their guests. The wedding party may choose to pay for all lodging or place a hold on lodging so that guests may book individually. The chalets may be held for the wedding party under the couple’s name until February 1, 2016." When I asked about this, the wedding planner, Kelsey, stated that the contract said they "may" be held and "this was in no way a guarantee". Very misleading and incompetent planning especially for charging $7250 for the venue (a ceremony cite, tent and porta potty) and to talk to the planner twice before the week of your wedding. I have cancelled my wedding plans and due to the time I wasted with this venue I will most likely have to wait until 2017. I am sharing this in the hopes of preventing this from happening to someone else.

Sent on 10/17/2015