GK Photography Reviews

12 | New Orleans, LA

12 Reviews for GK Photography

I would highly recommend GK Photography for anyone's wedding...from the engagement photos, to the bridal portraits, to the wedding ceremony/reception...GK is the most personable photographer that I've ever worked with. GK (George) takes pride in his work and it shows. While working with George, he became 'part of the family'. He makes every situation comfortable, has a 'game plan' ahead of time, and the product is absolutely amazing! If you want someone to help you create a lifetime of memories that are not only on paper or hanging on the wall, but also memories of relationships, then you should consider GK Photography for your special occasion!

Sent on 07/24/2015

George, Elizabeth, and team are the absolute best in the game. My husband and I are not the best at just taking photos, but this team makes you feel comfortable. We have enjoyed working with GK Photography, and we could not have wished for a better team to shoot all of our wedding events. We highly recommend GK Photography to everyone.

Sent on 07/26/2015

Debra · Married on 05/04/2012

Friday night May 4, 2012, our daughter's fairy tale wedding became a reality at CGT Plantation and Gk Photography was there to capture the everlasting memories! George Kuchler has such creative imagery that he stands out among all the wedding photographers in the entire area. George has been a friend of the family ever since 2007 senior graduation pictures and will be there to capture our milestone events in the future and for many years to come. From one photo to the next, he Wows you with amazement! We Love George Kuchler of Gk and give the highest recommendations!

Debbie Smith, Marrero, 70072

Sent on 05/20/2012

Kia · Married on 12/04/2010

George was the best photographer for my wedding. His character, flexibility, & experience made my night one to remember. As my husband & I looked at our picture of the wedding, we found very uniqure shots & that GK never missed a beat. I would highliy recommend this photographer for any event.

Sent on 12/28/2010

jennifer · Married on 07/16/2010

George and Elizabeth are awesome. You can't help but laugh when you are working with them! George takes pride in his work and it shows! I get complements on my pictures and how fun he was on the wedding day! My wedding album is one of a kind. I look forward to working with GK in the future to capture the amazing moments with my family!

• Soon To Be MRS

ASHLEY · Married on 05/29/2010

The Gk Team was amazing! I knew gk was the one because I met him at a wedding a year prior to booking and he remembered my name! So I knew I could trust him with our special day! I look forward to many years to come! We could not ask for a better photographer to capture our most precious moments!

His work speaks for itself! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks Gk!

Lisa · Married on 07/19/2009

Excelent quality and very professoinal. I have recieved numerous compliments on our photo album.

Malonna · Married on 04/21/2007

George and his team were very friendly with each business transaction. His creativity is unlike no other. He captures the most intimate detail that the normal eye is likely to miss. He didn't miss a beat... literally he was snapping photos every second. I absolutely love the personal touches he made to our custom wedding album. I have referred him to several friends and family who have used his services for their own weddings and even for the birth of their children. He makes you feel important... just like family. ~Malonna P., New Orleans, LA

Sent on 05/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2005

George is easy to work with, and his pictures are fabulous!

Sent on 04/19/2008

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2011

I could not have asked for a more professional, personable, artistic photographer than GK. He was always so friendly, amenable to my needs but still stuck to his ethics. I would highly recommend GK to anyone for any sort of pictures. He did my engagement pictures and my wedding, and the pictures are stunning!!! I can't wait to use him again!!

LeBron · Married on 02/26/2005

GK has been one of the city's premiere photography studios for some time. George's attention to detail in his preparation, work, and post shoot is tops. After using GK for many of our business opportunities, we we're blessed to be able to have them shoot our wedding back in 2005. The wedding photos, and our book, are among the most valuable pieces we have since before the storm. My wife brilliantly decided to pack up all that stuff for the evacuation; good thing she did, we lost all of our family photos!

3.5

It was an absolute pleasure working with George and Elizabeth. They were both so kind and professional, and we were simply blown away by the quality of our wedding pictures! We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/20/2014