Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

96 | Albuquerque, NM

96 Reviews for Giovanni String Quartet

Taylor F. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Perfection!

Absolutely stunning music to make the environment of any wedding or event an enjoyable one. Giovanni String Quartet was very timely, organized, professional, and very lovely to be around. I would highly recommend Giovanni to anyone looking for musicians for their event!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor for us to provide the music for your event.

Cheryl-Lynn A. · Married on 11/07/2020

The most AMAZING wedding musicians!

The Giovanni String musicians were absolutely amazing from first contact to finish. I can't recommend them highly enough. Super prompt communication, accommodating our every request, and offering expert guidance in set selection. The harp/cello duet during our wedding and reception was a dream come to life! I'd be honored to recommend these talented musicians to anyone and everyone. I hope to have another event so that we can enjoy them once again. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, Cheryl-Lynn! It was an honor for us to play at your wedding.

• Caitlin

Caitlin M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Giovanni Strings is Amazing!

Giovanni Strings did an amazing job at our wedding! They play beautifully and add so much to such a special day. They are a breeze to communicate with and worked with me to select the perfect songs. I absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Dear Caitlin, thank you so much for the kind words! It was an honor for us to provide your wedding music.

Charlene K. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best string quartet!

The Giovanni String Quartet were absolutely fantastic at our wedding: we were honored to have them play, their musicianship is unreal! They are all incredibly talented, incredibly kind, and will make your special day or event all the more memorable and beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Charlene, thank you so much! It was an honor to provide your wedding music.

• Julia

Julia G. · Married on 01/08/2020

So Perfect

We were so thrilled to have Giovanni String Quartet play at our ceremony. I will forever treasure the memory of walking down the aisle with my parents to a cello version of "I Can't Help (Falling in Love)". It was so perfect. Thank you for helping us make our ceremony so special!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank You, Julia! we are so pleased to have been a part of your special day. We wish you many long, wonderful years together!

Jeremy · Married on 01/08/2020

Awesome experience!

Very helpful and responsive! They did a remarkable job! would highly recommend and will use again for any other events we do..
    thanks again

Sent on 12/03/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jeremy! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide your music.

• Casey

Casey N. · Married on 01/08/2020

Very professional. Met expectations perfectly

The company s very professional. There were quick to respond and were flexible with last minute changes. We were able to work out the perfect set for our wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide your wedding music.

Kayla S. · Married on 11/24/2019

Made Our Dreams Come True!

Every memory of our wedding includes the sound of the GSQ. I cannot stress enough how BEAUTIFULLY they played, how kind and professional they were, and how much their playing elevated every part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank You, Kayla! It was a pleasure to be there for your special moments. We wish you years of happiness and harmony together, seems you're off to a great start.

Sean · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutley amazing!

The Giovanni Quartet played my wedding ceremony and it was amazing! We received several compliments from our guests and it was even better than I had hoped. We decided a few weeks before our wedding that we wanted a string quartet and working with Anastasia couldn't have been easier. I was initially worried about the tight timeline but she guided us along and made the process the easiest part of my wedding. They played exactly what we wanted and all the pieces sounded beautiful! This group is very professional and did an outstanding job. If you need a great string quartet, look no further. Thank you Giovanni Quartet!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Sean, thank you for the kind words! It was an honor and a pleasure to provide your wedding music. We enjoyed meeting you and wish you all the best!

Lara S. · Married on 07/27/2019

Conway Wedding

Anatasia was amazing. I’m a pretty easy going person but found it hard to describe the feeling/atmosphere I wanted for my ceremony and she knew exactly what would work and the vibe I wanted. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Lara and Vinny: it was truly a special touch for me to play your wedding, rain and all, in fact, I think the weather made it even better! We are wishing you both decades of happiness and harmony together..,

Jeanne D. · Married on 07/20/2019

Music for our wedding

We had a Giovanni Trio play at our wedding, and it was a wonderful, enjoyable experience. They really brought a classy, warm element to our special day! I recommend them for your function too.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Jeanne, thank you so much! It a pleasure to meet you, and an honor to provide your wedding music. We wish you the best!

Helene · Married on 06/22/2019

Giovanni String Quartet

This group is professional and easy to work with. Communication is straight forward and efficient. The presence of this quartet of musicians and their talents gave a crowning touch of grace and beauty to our ceremony. I highly recommend Giovanni String Quartet.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, Helene! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide your wedding music. We wish you all the best!

Connie · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawless experience

I had a wonderful experience with the quartet. I booked the trio for my wedding, and they were very easy to work with, communicative, and played beautifully! Not to mention, the cost was the best I could find. Everything was set up via email, and it really didn't take much effort on my end other than choosing the songs and letting them do their thing.

Thank you so much for being part of my dream day. I'd definitely recommend the quartet for anyone having their wedding in New Mexico!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Connie, thank you so much for the kind words! We were honored to provide your wedding music and wish you and your family all the best.
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Very talented!

We had the duo for our wedding ceremony and they played beautifully! The musicians are very talented and they played everything we wanted. They were easy to communicate with and the cost was very affordable. We are so happy that we hired them instead of using a DJ. We had a lot of compliments from guests on how much they loved the duo. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Angela, thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide your wedding music.
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 10/13/2018

Very talented and intuitive too!

They played beautifully for my daughter's wedding! They offered great suggestions and even played a song during the hand tying ceremony when I forgot to tell them beforehand to do it! I'm so grateful that they read my mind! No one knew I made a mistake because they were intuitive! I highly recommend this talented group!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hello Tess,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to make the day so special for you and your daughter! Congratulations and best wishes to the Bride and Groom!

Sincerely,

Roberta · Married on 06/22/2018

Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Roberta for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to provide our music for Joseph and Valerie.

Chad · Married on 06/02/2018

I was honored to have the Giovanni trio play for my wedding. They did a great job. And were very flexible with personal request. They accompanied me while I played guitar and sang to my new wife. It was a great hit!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Chad for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to provide our music for your special day!

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

The music was beautiful! Everything played was perfect! I would without a doubt recommend! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 05/20/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna and Robert for having us play at your beautiful wedding! Thanks for the wonderful review as well!

Jeremy · Married on 05/05/2018

It was so easy to work with Giovanni String Quartet. They clearly have a list of songs for us to choose from and provided us with a comprehensive play list that incorporated our selections as well as adding in songs that fit. They were very flexible with any changes we requested and we loved the way the music sounded during our wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2018

Excellent track record. We have been using Giovanni String Quartet for years now, and they are always prompt, responsive, professional, and their music is beautiful.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Hello Danielle,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure to play for the US Eagle Event!

Anissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!! Highly recommend! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Anissa! Was a pleasure to play for you and Tom!
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 01/20/2018

Played so beautiful. Being the bride everything seems to go by so fast for the wedding, however I do remember the quartet. The Giovanni String Quartet made the ceremony turn out perfect.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/01/2017

After hiring GSQ for my daughter's wedding in 2015 where the music absolutely wonderful I knew that GSQ would be the perfect group to perform for the inauguration of Mayor Keller and City Councilors Sanchez, Pena, Borrego, Gibson, and Harris on December 1, 2017. I was right! The compliments I received about the music was fantastic! Catherine Castro was wonderful to work with, the musicians are so talented and professional, which added the perfect addition to the event. Thank you so much! -Sandra Chavez, Albuquerque City Council Services.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Savannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone loved hearing her play during our cocktail hour. Plus she had my favorite song already which everyone said was beautiful!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Savannah for your kind words! It was a pleasure to provide the Harp music for your wedding! Congratulations!
    Catherine and Stasie

Blake · Married on 10/14/2017

They learned 10 songs just for us!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Blake, thanks so much for your great review! This was definitely a wedding for the books! We really enjoyed the new music and can't wait to start using it at future events!
    Catherine and Stasie