Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

Giovanni String Quartet 3
Giovanni String Quartet 4
Giovanni String Quartet 5

Kayla Santana · Married on 11/24/2019

Made Our Dreams Come True!

Every memory of our wedding includes the sound of the GSQ. I cannot stress enough how BEAUTIFULLY they played, how kind and professional they were, and how much their playing elevated every part of our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank You, Kayla! It was a pleasure to be there for your special moments. We wish you years of happiness and harmony together, seems you're off to a great start.

Sean · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutley amazing!

The Giovanni Quartet played my wedding ceremony and it was amazing! We received several compliments from our guests and it was even better than I had hoped. We decided a few weeks before our wedding that we wanted a string quartet and working with Anastasia couldn't have been easier. I was initially worried about the tight timeline but she guided us along and made the process the easiest part of my wedding. They played exactly what we wanted and all the pieces sounded beautiful! This group is very professional and did an outstanding job. If you need a great string quartet, look no further. Thank you Giovanni Quartet!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Sean, thank you for the kind words! It was an honor and a pleasure to provide your wedding music. We enjoyed meeting you and wish you all the best!

Lara Sanborn · Married on 07/27/2019

Conway Wedding

Anatasia was amazing. I’m a pretty easy going person but found it hard to describe the feeling/atmosphere I wanted for my ceremony and she knew exactly what would work and the vibe I wanted. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Lara and Vinny: it was truly a special touch for me to play your wedding, rain and all, in fact, I think the weather made it even better! We are wishing you both decades of happiness and harmony together..,

Jeanne Doucette · Married on 07/20/2019

Music for our wedding

We had a Giovanni Trio play at our wedding, and it was a wonderful, enjoyable experience. They really brought a classy, warm element to our special day! I recommend them for your function too.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Jeanne, thank you so much! It a pleasure to meet you, and an honor to provide your wedding music. We wish you the best!

Helene · Married on 06/22/2019

Giovanni String Quartet

This group is professional and easy to work with. Communication is straight forward and efficient. The presence of this quartet of musicians and their talents gave a crowning touch of grace and beauty to our ceremony. I highly recommend Giovanni String Quartet.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, Helene! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide your wedding music. We wish you all the best!

Connie · Married on 10/27/2018

Flawless experience

I had a wonderful experience with the quartet. I booked the trio for my wedding, and they were very easy to work with, communicative, and played beautifully! Not to mention, the cost was the best I could find. Everything was set up via email, and it really didn't take much effort on my end other than choosing the songs and letting them do their thing.

Thank you so much for being part of my dream day. I'd definitely recommend the quartet for anyone having their wedding in New Mexico!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Connie, thank you so much for the kind words! We were honored to provide your wedding music and wish you and your family all the best.
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/20/2018

Very talented!

We had the duo for our wedding ceremony and they played beautifully! The musicians are very talented and they played everything we wanted. They were easy to communicate with and the cost was very affordable. We are so happy that we hired them instead of using a DJ. We had a lot of compliments from guests on how much they loved the duo. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Angela, thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide your wedding music.
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 10/13/2018

Very talented and intuitive too!

They played beautifully for my daughter's wedding! They offered great suggestions and even played a song during the hand tying ceremony when I forgot to tell them beforehand to do it! I'm so grateful that they read my mind! No one knew I made a mistake because they were intuitive! I highly recommend this talented group!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Hello Tess,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to make the day so special for you and your daughter! Congratulations and best wishes to the Bride and Groom!

Sincerely,

Roberta · Married on 06/22/2018

Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Roberta for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to provide our music for Joseph and Valerie.

Chad · Married on 06/02/2018

I was honored to have the Giovanni trio play for my wedding. They did a great job. And were very flexible with personal request. They accompanied me while I played guitar and sang to my new wife. It was a great hit!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Chad for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to provide our music for your special day!

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

The music was beautiful! Everything played was perfect! I would without a doubt recommend! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 05/20/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna and Robert for having us play at your beautiful wedding! Thanks for the wonderful review as well!

Jeremy · Married on 05/05/2018

It was so easy to work with Giovanni String Quartet. They clearly have a list of songs for us to choose from and provided us with a comprehensive play list that incorporated our selections as well as adding in songs that fit. They were very flexible with any changes we requested and we loved the way the music sounded during our wedding!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2018

Excellent track record. We have been using Giovanni String Quartet for years now, and they are always prompt, responsive, professional, and their music is beautiful.

Giovanni String Quartet 6
    Giovanni String Quartet 7
    Giovanni String Quartet 8
    Giovanni String Quartet 9
    Giovanni String Quartet 10
    Sent on 05/21/2018

Hello Danielle,
    Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure to play for the US Eagle Event!

Anissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!! Highly recommend! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Anissa! Was a pleasure to play for you and Tom!
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 01/20/2018

Played so beautiful. Being the bride everything seems to go by so fast for the wedding, however I do remember the quartet. The Giovanni String Quartet made the ceremony turn out perfect.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sandra · Married on 12/01/2017

After hiring GSQ for my daughter's wedding in 2015 where the music absolutely wonderful I knew that GSQ would be the perfect group to perform for the inauguration of Mayor Keller and City Councilors Sanchez, Pena, Borrego, Gibson, and Harris on December 1, 2017. I was right! The compliments I received about the music was fantastic! Catherine Castro was wonderful to work with, the musicians are so talented and professional, which added the perfect addition to the event. Thank you so much! -Sandra Chavez, Albuquerque City Council Services.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Savannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone loved hearing her play during our cocktail hour. Plus she had my favorite song already which everyone said was beautiful!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Savannah for your kind words! It was a pleasure to provide the Harp music for your wedding! Congratulations!

Blake · Married on 10/14/2017

They learned 10 songs just for us!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Blake, thanks so much for your great review! This was definitely a wedding for the books! We really enjoyed the new music and can't wait to start using it at future events!

Sonia · Married on 10/07/2017

They are amazing! They are simple to book and quick to respond! They are all so brilliantly talented! Having them at our wedding added elegance and a fun relaxed atmosphere.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Edward · Married on 09/24/2017

Very prompt, fantastic player, wonderful song selection, absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Edward, thank you so much for your very kind words! It was a pleasure to provide the cello music for your wedding. Congratulations!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

We could be more pleased to have chosen Giovanni String Quartet for our big day! They were amazing! Several of our guests spoke about the music being their favorite part. Giovanni was professional, flexible, and skilled. I'm no music afficiando but they walked me through making selections. They even learned my favorite childhood song for a small and very reasonable fee. If I could give Giovanni 6 stars, I would!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Marisa · Married on 06/04/2017

We are so glad we booked Giovanni for our wedding ceremony! They were super easy to work with and even learned two songs for us within 2 weeks of the wedding (and played them beautifully-- John Legend "All of Me" and Bruno Mars "Marry You" as duets). I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to add an extra touch of class to their event. 5 stars!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Victoria · event on: 05/26/2017

We have requested Giovanni play at our annual program convocation for the past 5+ years and they are excellent! We look forward to all future events with them and appreciate the wonderful music they provide.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for your kind words! It has truly been a pleasure to provide the music for the UNM PT program for the past 6 years!
    Sincerely, Catherine

kristin · Married on 05/26/2017

Very easy to work with regarding scheduling and choosing music. I basically scheduled, paid, provided some music choices, and they took it from there! Loved the ease of it! I received positive comments from our guests, too!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Crystal · Married on 04/15/2017

Very very happy with the services provided!! They were great in personalizing songs special for my wedding ceremony with very little time. Loved the music! It was so beautiful and graceful and everything I could have imagined for my wedding. Would not change a thing. Thank you for helping make this day so special!! ????

Sent on 05/09/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Crystal, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to play for your special day. Congratulations!