Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

Giovanni String Quartet 4
Giovanni String Quartet 5
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 10/13/2018

Very talented and intuitive too!

They played beautifully for my daughter's wedding! They offered great suggestions and even played a song during the hand tying ceremony when I forgot to tell them beforehand to do it! I'm so grateful that they read my mind! No one knew I made a mistake because they were intuitive! I highly recommend this talented group!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Hello Tess, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to make the day so special for you and your daughter! Congratulations and best wishes to the Bride and Groom! Sincerely, Catherine and Anastasia

Roberta · Married on 06/22/2018

Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Roberta for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to provide our music for Joseph and Valerie.

Chad · Married on 06/02/2018

I was honored to have the Giovanni trio play for my wedding. They did a great job. And were very flexible with personal request. They accompanied me while I played guitar and sang to my new wife. It was a great hit!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Chad for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to provide our music for your special day!

Deanna · Married on 05/19/2018

The music was beautiful! Everything played was perfect! I would without a doubt recommend! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 05/20/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much Deanna and Robert for having us play at your beautiful wedding! Thanks for the wonderful review as well! Catherine and Anastasia

Jeremy · Married on 05/05/2018

It was so easy to work with Giovanni String Quartet. They clearly have a list of songs for us to choose from and provided us with a comprehensive play list that incorporated our selections as well as adding in songs that fit. They were very flexible with any changes we requested and we loved the way the music sounded during our wedding!

Danielle · Married on 05/02/2018

Excellent track record. We have been using Giovanni String Quartet for years now, and they are always prompt, responsive, professional, and their music is beautiful.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Giovanni String Quartet 6
    Giovanni String Quartet 7
    Giovanni String Quartet 8
    Giovanni String Quartet 9
    Giovanni String Quartet 10

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Hello Danielle, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Always a pleasure to play for the US Eagle Event! Catherine and Anastasia

Anissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing!! Highly recommend! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Anissa! Was a pleasure to play for you and Tom!
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 01/20/2018

Played so beautiful. Being the bride everything seems to go by so fast for the wedding, however I do remember the quartet. The Giovanni String Quartet made the ceremony turn out perfect.

Sandra · Married on 12/01/2017

After hiring GSQ for my daughter's wedding in 2015 where the music absolutely wonderful I knew that GSQ would be the perfect group to perform for the inauguration of Mayor Keller and City Councilors Sanchez, Pena, Borrego, Gibson, and Harris on December 1, 2017. I was right! The compliments I received about the music was fantastic! Catherine Castro was wonderful to work with, the musicians are so talented and professional, which added the perfect addition to the event. Thank you so much! -Sandra Chavez, Albuquerque City Council Services.

Savannah · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone loved hearing her play during our cocktail hour. Plus she had my favorite song already which everyone said was beautiful!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you Savannah for your kind words! It was a pleasure to provide the Harp music for your wedding! Congratulations! Catherine and Stasie

Blake · Married on 10/14/2017

They learned 10 songs just for us!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Blake, thanks so much for your great review! This was definitely a wedding for the books! We really enjoyed the new music and can't wait to start using it at future events! Catherine and Stasie

Sonia · Married on 10/07/2017

They are amazing! They are simple to book and quick to respond! They are all so brilliantly talented! Having them at our wedding added elegance and a fun relaxed atmosphere.

Edward · Married on 09/24/2017

Very prompt, fantastic player, wonderful song selection, absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Edward, thank you so much for your very kind words! It was a pleasure to provide the cello music for your wedding. Congratulations! Catherine and Stasie

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

We could be more pleased to have chosen Giovanni String Quartet for our big day! They were amazing! Several of our guests spoke about the music being their favorite part. Giovanni was professional, flexible, and skilled. I'm no music afficiando but they walked me through making selections. They even learned my favorite childhood song for a small and very reasonable fee. If I could give Giovanni 6 stars, I would!

Marisa · Married on 06/04/2017

We are so glad we booked Giovanni for our wedding ceremony! They were super easy to work with and even learned two songs for us within 2 weeks of the wedding (and played them beautifully-- John Legend "All of Me" and Bruno Mars "Marry You" as duets). I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to add an extra touch of class to their event. 5 stars!

kristin · Married on 05/26/2017

Very easy to work with regarding scheduling and choosing music. I basically scheduled, paid, provided some music choices, and they took it from there! Loved the ease of it! I received positive comments from our guests, too!

Crystal · Married on 04/15/2017

Very very happy with the services provided!! They were great in personalizing songs special for my wedding ceremony with very little time. Loved the music! It was so beautiful and graceful and everything I could have imagined for my wedding. Would not change a thing. Thank you for helping make this day so special!! ????

Sent on 05/09/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Crystal, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to play for your special day. Congratulations!

Brian · Married on 02/17/2017

Giovanni String Quartet is wonderful, professional and really adds a special touch to your special occasion!

Marianne · Married on 12/31/2016

Wonderful, professional, and very talented group! They did a fabulous job at our wedding and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Marianne, Thank you for your very kind words! It was a pleasure to play for your wedding!

Julia · Married on 10/21/2016

We love the Giovanni String Quartet. We have enjoyed their music a number of times over the years.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to play for your family again!

Tanya · Married on 10/09/2016

As the bride, I wish I could have enjoyed more of the music; however, all the of the guests loved our special touch and it was my favorite "extra splurge" that I would recommend to anyone! Thank you so much for your lovely music. I can't wait to hear it again once we get our video!

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to play for your wedding!
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/01/2016

They delivered what they promised, no fuss, no muss. We did not have to micro manage them!

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much! We are so honored to play for your wedding!

Eric · Married on 09/23/2016

Very professional, easy to coordinate with. Of course the music was wonderful!

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! We are honored to play for your wedding!

kedar · Married on 08/20/2016

Do it, you will be happy you did.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We enjoyed playing for you!

Tracy · Married on 07/09/2016

We requested a specific type of music for my daughter's wedding and they were able to search out and play this for us. They were pleasant to deal with and made good recommendations where we needed their expertise.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Giovanni String Quartet's reply:

Tracy, thank you so much for your kind comments. It was a pleasure to provide your music!