78 Reviews for Giovanni String Quartet

Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)
74 Giovanni String Quartet Reviews

3.7

The Giovanni String Quartet (solo string player) was hired on to participate in my wedding reception at the Casa Rondena Winery in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Overall, the Giovanni String Quartet was easy to conduct business with, and everything turned out as expected. My recommendation is for any person looking to hire Giovanni is to read the fine writing. The set up and inquiry process on their website is fairly straightforward, especially if you opt to submit deposits and payments via the web. Email correspondence was a bit slow but to be fair it is because the primary point person for the group recently had a knee replacement surgery and wasn't as responsive. Contract review is also VERY important. A few mistakes were made in the amounts charged and I had to follow up a couple times to fix the errors. Delivery of service was great - Anastasia (solo string player) made sure to connect with me one week before the wedding to confirm my music choices, asked about attire requirements to ensure her dress was appropriate for our reception. My reception was fairly small and intimate (45 guests) and would only recommend in smaller settings to perhaps be a little more engaging with audience - a smile? :)

Profile Picture Lori , 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Duo was very talented & created beautiful music during my clients June vow renewal. Very professional & flexible on short notice.

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Duo

I was honored to have the Giovanni trio play for my wedding. They did a great job. And were very flexible with personal request. They accompanied me while I played guitar and sang to my new wife. It was a great hit!

Profile Picture Chad, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was beautiful! Everything played was perfect! I would without a doubt recommend! Thank you so much :)

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was so easy to work with Giovanni String Quartet. They clearly have a list of songs for us to choose from and provided us with a comprehensive play list that incorporated our selections as well as adding in songs that fit. They were very flexible with any changes we requested and we loved the way the music sounded during our wedding!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent track record. We have been using Giovanni String Quartet for years now, and they are always prompt, responsive, professional, and their music is beautiful.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing!! Highly recommend! Thank you! Thank you!

Profile Picture Anissa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Played so beautiful. Being the bride everything seems to go by so fast for the wedding, however I do remember the quartet. The Giovanni String Quartet made the ceremony turn out perfect.

Profile Picture Charlotte, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

After hiring GSQ for my daughter's wedding in 2015 where the music absolutely wonderful I knew that GSQ would be the perfect group to perform for the inauguration of Mayor Keller and City Councilors Sanchez, Pena, Borrego, Gibson, and Harris on December 1, 2017. I was right! The compliments I received about the music was fantastic! Catherine Castro was wonderful to work with, the musicians are so talented and professional, which added the perfect addition to the event. Thank you so much! -Sandra Chavez, Albuquerque City Council Services.

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone loved hearing her play during our cocktail hour. Plus she had my favorite song already which everyone said was beautiful!!

Profile Picture Savannah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They learned 10 songs just for us!

Profile Picture Blake, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They are amazing! They are simple to book and quick to respond! They are all so brilliantly talented! Having them at our wedding added elegance and a fun relaxed atmosphere.

Profile Picture Sonia, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very prompt, fantastic player, wonderful song selection, absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Edward, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We could be more pleased to have chosen Giovanni String Quartet for our big day! They were amazing! Several of our guests spoke about the music being their favorite part. Giovanni was professional, flexible, and skilled. I'm no music afficiando but they walked me through making selections. They even learned my favorite childhood song for a small and very reasonable fee. If I could give Giovanni 6 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so glad we booked Giovanni for our wedding ceremony! They were super easy to work with and even learned two songs for us within 2 weeks of the wedding (and played them beautifully-- John Legend "All of Me" and Bruno Mars "Marry You" as duets). I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to add an extra touch of class to their event. 5 stars!

Profile Picture Marisa, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

We used a duo as our budget was limited. The duo consisted of a violin and cello. We could not have been more pleased. We were able to obtain their services at the last minute and they were quite flexible. They have a significant song list of both classical and contemporary music (We used a combination of both.). They went out of their way to accommodate our choices. They provided such elegance and beauty to the wedding ceremony. The orchestral music was of superb quality and their timing of the music before, during, and after the ceremony was impeccable. My daughter (the bride) had previous orchestra experience and she was so impressed with Giovanni String Quartet. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very easy to work with regarding scheduling and choosing music. I basically scheduled, paid, provided some music choices, and they took it from there! Loved the ease of it! I received positive comments from our guests, too!

Profile Picture kristin, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They did a great job! Lots of guests complimented them on their playing

Profile Picture Kassidi, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very very happy with the services provided!! They were great in personalizing songs special for my wedding ceremony with very little time. Loved the music! It was so beautiful and graceful and everything I could have imagined for my wedding. Would not change a thing. Thank you for helping make this day so special!! ????

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Giovanni String Quartet is wonderful, professional and really adds a special touch to your special occasion!

Profile Picture Brian, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful, professional, and very talented group! They did a fabulous job at our wedding and exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Marianne, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We love the Giovanni String Quartet. We have enjoyed their music a number of times over the years.

Profile Picture User7348346, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

As the bride, I wish I could have enjoyed more of the music; however, all the of the guests loved our special touch and it was my favorite "extra splurge" that I would recommend to anyone! Thank you so much for your lovely music. I can't wait to hear it again once we get our video!

Profile Picture User7333078, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They delivered what they promised, no fuss, no muss. We did not have to micro manage them!

Profile Picture User7333624, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional, easy to coordinate with. Of course the music was wonderful!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/23/16, 1 Review