17 Reviews for Gino's East of Chicago

House Beer (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
17 Gino's East of Chicago Reviews

I needed some extra special attention for my daughter's birthday party at Gino's, and Amanda did a wonderful job at handling everything!! On the day of our event the staff treated us wonderfully and everyone had a great time. I did not have to do anything extra, it was all done for us. I would love to use Gino's for many more events in our future.

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/3/17, 1 Review
3.9

Food was perfect as well as our server Kerry! Will come back again.

Profile Picture Lyd, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The bartender was excellent, there was no problems at all, highly recommend open bar, everyone enjoyed themselves. The food was excellent especially salads. Thanks for everything

Profile Picture Geri , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gino's East provided a salad and pizza buffet for our bus group on September 5, 2017 at Harbor Shores in Lake Geneva, WI. We were extremely pleased with the service and the food!

Profile Picture Jayne, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amanda, Dan and Austin made our event worry free - we had a BLAST!!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

I loved that the food was ready to serve when we got there. Our bartender/waiter was awesome. I think his name is Austin. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture Marie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My daughter was married Labor Day weekend in Delavan Wisconsin. For Friday dinner for out of town guests we had Gino's East brought in. Everyone loved it. From my first phone call to them to the delivery driver everything was the best

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Gino's East was really great to work with. We had them as our caterer for our wedding. Food was delicious. There was a little bit of a nightmare experience at our reception.. as my husband was trying to get our catering paid for , his credit card company froze his credit card because of the high transaction and they were trying to protect him from fraud. So he sat on the phone for 30-45 minutes with US Bank during our wedding reception while he was trying to pay for the food. We didn't even think about calling ahead of time, so maybe suggest that to your clients so the night of their wedding they don't miss out on that time. Otherwise - everything went really well!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

It was a pleasure to work with Amanda and the Ginos East staff for my sons rehearsal dinner. The entire staff was wonderful. I needed to change the time of delivery a couple of times and they worked with me to ensure the food was delivered and hot. The food was enjoyed by all. I would recommend that if in Lake Geneva be sure to stop by. Again, thank you for all that you did.
Cynthia Singsime

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very professional and friendly...good food

Profile Picture Mirella , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had the best time. Our son had his rehersal dinner here and the food the staff were outstanding. From start to finish everything was the best and ready to go on time. The staff was pleasant and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We went to Gino's for our rehearsal dinner, and they were wonderful! Tessa was easy to work with and friendly (and if you have a room block at the hotel, you get to work with her there too :) ), and they were accommodating the day of to move our group to a different set of tables (originally we had high tops, but with the number of kids we had, it was easier to be at low tables). Folks were quite happy with the food served, which there was no shortage of!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/10/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
0.7

DO NOT BOOK YOUR REHEARSAL DINNER HERE! We arranged to have the section with bar booked for our rehearsal dinner. The woman we worked with was very friendly and easy to work with and sent my inlaws the contract right away to book the area. When we arrived there on Friday night for the rehearsal dinner, the manager told us that the restaurant was too busy for a Friday night to give us the entire area and that he just set aside some tables for us. We had an open buffet which we had to monitor as other guests outside of our party has access to it. The manager was incredibly rude and unhelpful. It was incredibly awkward for us when we gave a speech as there were other guests that were not in our party sitting right next to us. My inlaws followed up the next Monday with event manager, the woman we had worked with previously and she said she would do something for us to compensate for inconvenience. She sent my inlaws a $40 gift certificate to the restaurant in lake geneva - my inlaws live in the state of Oregon so the gift certificate it pretty much useless to them. I would not wish this experience on anyone.

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Chairs, Tables, Italian, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Limited Bar, House Beer

Gino's East in Lake Geneva provided catering for our rehearsal dinner - chicken alfredo, chopped salad, and Chicago-style Italian beef sandwiches, along with the cannoli desert tray. The ladies who helped with the order were wonderful and even followed up to make sure everything was good. Our crew was very happy with the food and I hear there were fights over leftovers the morning of the wedding :) Good food, great service and a very convenient option for catering. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Gino's East catered our rehearsal dinner. I can't tell you how many people came up to us and just raved about how good the food was. We always visit Gino's when we're in Lake Geneva and I'm so glad we could share our favorite food with our guests. They were a pleasure to work with and made everything SO easy, we couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The buffet was set-up promptly upon our arrival and we were able to mingle throughout the rehearsal. Our guests enjoyed seconds, even thirds!! They allowed us to package the leftover pizza which was great for some friends lunches the next morning before our afternoon ceremony. They were very flexible and responsive the day of the rehearsal as we had last minute additions to our guest list. They were able to setup extra place settings on the fly making everyone feel comfortable.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/14/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We did deep dish, thin crust, salads and beef sandwiches for my wedding. They had a staff who set tables, filled glasses, set up all the food and cleaned up afterwards. They were amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more. So very accommodating. I added additional services the week before the wedding, just because I trusted they would handle it and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture Kait, 3/22/14, 2 Reviews