Gino Guarnere Photography Reviews

49 | Downingtown, PA

49 Reviews for Gino Guarnere Photography

49 Gino Guarnere Photography Reviews

Kayleigh · Married on 09/28/2018

Gino was absolutely fabulous. He is super laid back & chill, but so professional & good at what he does. Working with him was truly a breeze & the photos have been AMAZING. Having a good photographer the day of your wedding is important, personality, etc & everyone commented on how much they enjoyed Gino!!

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

Gino was fantastic! From booking to day of the wedding he was there to answer any questions I might of have. Our engagement photo session was just an exciting start to our big day He captured every photo we could have thought of and so many more. Book with GINO you will not be disappointed. I have hundreds of pictures to remember our day!

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

Gino is a fantastic photographer. He makes is subjects' personalities shine! We used him for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. He takes fun and unique photos. I highly recommend working with Gino!

Brandi · Married on 09/16/2017

Gino was the best photographer we could have ever asked for! We originally met at a wedding open house, and instantly fell in love with his personality. He was willing to work with us for our engagement shoot, and even let us bring along our dog for some pictures. He truly makes you feel like you're just hanging out with him, not really forcing you into taking pictures like some photographers. He made the day enjoyable for us. My husband is not one to want to take pictures usually, and after the engagement shoot and wedding, he couldn't stop talking about how much fun he had with Gino. Gino truly captured every important moment from our special day, and was even willing to get on the floor and take pictures at the reception! He climbs in trees, goes up on rocks, etc. He wants the best for each of his clients and is super willing to work with you, which is awesome. We will definitely be using Gino again for family photos and if you're looking for a wedding photographer, look no further! Gino rocks!!

Kalley · Married on 09/08/2017

Gino was absolutely incredible!! From the moment we had our initial conversation up until the end of our wedding. He was very accommodating and took the time to be sure my husband and I understood everything that he had planned as well as took our requests and/or recommendations for what we wanted. He made our engagement shoot very fun and relaxed the entire time. Once it came to our wedding day, we had no worries that he was going to capture exactly what we wanted. Once we got our photos back (which was incredibly fast!!) we were in awe at how truly perfect they turned out. We could not have dreamed of anything better. All of our guests complimented us on how awesome our photographer was. Gino is truly great at his job and has an even better personality to accompany his talent!! I would recommend that anyone book with Gino to capture their big day!!

Donna · Married on 07/08/2017

I searched many photographers when looking for the perfect one for our daughters wedding. From the moment that Gino and I first spoke I knew that he was the right photographer for our daughter's wedding. Gino is a down to earth kind of guy who takes his photographer business very seriously. We formed an everlasting relationship with Gino and will be using him in the future when our three other daughters get married. He gives 110 percent of himself and his photos are proof. Make your memories the best they can possibly be, call Gino, I am glad I did.
    Donna

Ava · Married on 11/05/2016

Gino is a valuable asset to have if you are getting married in the suburban Philadelphia area. Chances are he's already taken pictures at your venue so before you begin he already knows the locations, shots, etc. Not only did he know what he was doing, but he has a great personality which makes spending your entire wedding day with him a blast.

Dawn · Married on 10/01/2016

We absolutely loved working with Gino! He was able to ease both of us prior to our first look causing wonderful solo photos that we are going to cherish for years to come. Every vision and thought that I had we tried and they turned out better than I thought! I would like to think it was us but I'm sure it was from Gino working the amazing angles for us! Could not have asked for a better photographer for our most special of moments as he captured everything for us that we are now able to relive forever.

Gino was AWESOME! He has the best energy and brings so much fun and lightens up the stress. He had us laughing on top of getting great pictures. We are so happy with how our wedding pictures turned out. He got amazing, creative shots. He got everything I specifically asked for and more. I honestly have no complaints, and couldn't be happier. On top of great pictures, we got them TWO days after the wedding. I've had friends that had to wait months. You will NOT be disappointed with Gino.

Amber · Married on 09/10/2016

Gino is not only an amazing photographer, but person as well! He is extremely nice to his clients, and always responds to emails or phone calls immediately. He's very professional, but in a way also personable as well. We had such a great time with the engagement shoot, as well as the wedding. He was always there to capture photos of anything. He is great at knowing where and how to take pictures, and trying to make sure that you get a variety of poses. My husband and I are so in love with every single one of our photos, and we will definitely miss seeing Gino!

Gino is a very fun and exuberant person and great photographer! Unfortunately, it rained on my wedding day, but he still came up with great places to take pictures inside the venue. He also had the photos back to us in no time!! You'll get great photos at a great value and Gino will work with you to capture all the wedding moments you want. Gino is very accommodating and was there on time and ready to shoot before I even arrived at the venue!

Laura · Married on 07/09/2016

Gino is not only extremely talented, but he is one of the nicest, most personable people I have ever met! Every step of the way Gino was there and would respond to emails almost instantly. He was actually one of my favorite parts about wedding planing and I will really miss him!! My husband and I, along with our families and friends, had so much fun with him and his team. Every single one of his pictures is absolutely flawless!! We received so many compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos, and I have recommended him to everyone who commented on our pictures. He was also super fast with sending us our photos after the wedding - we got to see them while still on our honeymoon!! It's amazing how his professionalism and personality can actually match the quality of his work, which can be summed up in one word - perfect!
    - Laura and Jonathan
    Wedding date: 7/9/16

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

My advice to you is to definitely book Gino as your photographer for your wedding or any other event. He is well worth the money. Our wedding pictures were stunning and so many people gave us compliments on them and said how "cool" and "awesome" our photographer was during our entire event. Gino is so flexible leading up to the big day and he really made the process of taking pictures so easy and seamless.

We are so grateful that we found Gino! Our experience with him was amazing and we would book him over and over if we could! We had our engagement and wedding pictures through him and everything came out perfectly! Our pictures were better than expected. He and Mike were on time and ready to go the minute we got there. We also loved that the package we chose was flexible and we could add and leave off things if we wanted. In addition, we have the rights to our pictures and can do whatever we want with them - that was something that was very important to us from the beginning.

Gino and Mike make you feel comfortable and are very "go with the flow." My husband can be a little camera shy, but he easily warmed up and we got some great photos that we will love forever!!

Thanks, Gino!! :)

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2016

Gino was amazing to work with! He did our engagement and wedding pictures and they all turned out better than we expected. We let him tell us how to pos, but if there was a picture idea that we wanted he was open to any ideas. Gino is so easy to talk to and great with communicating the timeline for the wedding. The one thing I didn't have to worry about at all was the pictures we would get from the wedding. Gino doesn't disappoint and I highly recommend him to anyone needing a photographer!

• Chris

Christopher · Married on 10/17/2015

Gino was great. We first met with him at a bar, to get to know each other, and we didn't even bother looking at anyone else. During our engagement sitting, we got a feel for each other, and we were pleased that he basically let us be ourselves - no awkward poses, no silliness. When we said that we like to get things done quickly and efficiently, he said he would be happy to accommodate, and on our wedding day he did exactly that!

I have been in weddings where the photographer has dominated the day; it's tough to explain, but it just felt like the photographer wanted to make things himself. With Gino, this was NOT the case! He took control when he had to (based on what we had asked him to do beforehand), but for the most part he just asked us what we wanted to do and then made it happen. Oh, and the quality of the photos was tremendous. His use of remote flash really differentiates him from his competitors, and it made a huge difference in allowing us to get some stunning outdoor photos at dusk. Great job!

Billy · Married on 09/26/2015

Gino is the perfect wedding photographer. He's very professional, ensuring that you get quality photos of everything you'd like from your wedding day, while being flexible enough to capture last minute requests and changing plans. He and his lighting assistant Brandon will make you laugh and have you feeling relaxed which is a pleasant escape from the stresses of a wedding day. My wife and I couldn't recommend Gino any higher, anybody who hires him will be incredibly pleased.

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Gino was such a special part of our day! He was prompt throughout our whole process and super flexible on what we wanted, but did not hesitate to offer any personal feedback or tips to improve any photos that would be taken on our wedding day. Gino and his assistant were prepared and knowledgable of all surroundings during our pictures at the ceremony as well as the reception. He was very easy to get ahold of as well as talk with while still being the professional photographer he is. I would strongly recommend Gino to photograph not only weddings but any special event that you expect to be picture perfect!

Jordan · Married on 03/20/2015

Gino was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. He was responsive to all our questions and needs throughout the entire process. It unexpectedly snowed on the wedding day, and Gino's excitement and commitment to getting all our shots was amazing-not to mention the pictures turning out fabulous. He even got us a few pictures edited and emailed to us before we left for the honeymoon (2 days later!). During the ceremony, we didn't even know he was there-yet looking at the pictures, he was really everywhere! He gave the right amount of guidance, yet let us do our thing too. He was very creative with the ring/flower/invitation shots. I would recommend Gino to anyone who's looking for a photographer!!! Not to mention his pricing was very fair! Thank you Gino!!!!! You're the best!!!!

Gino and his lighting director, Mike, did a phenomenal job at our wedding. I am in love with our pictures, they came out spectacular. Even though our wedding was in the middle of February (very cold out!) Gino took amazing shots both inside the country club and outside. He was very flexible and let us decide if we wanted to take photos outside or inside.

Gino and Mike felt like family, they were very laid back yet professional. We had a lot of fun working with them and loved how they both had a great sense of humor. Gino & Mike make a great team and come up with some awesome picture ideas using the camera and lighting umbrella. I would highly recommend Gino Guarnere to anyone looking for a outstanding wedding photographer. He is the best!!!!

Gino did a awesome job all around! From the engagement sitting to the wedding, Gino and his crew made us feel very comfortable and gave us the peace and mind, that are photos would come out spectacular, from his style and expertise in shooting. I have looked at multiple photographers prior to finding Gino and Gino has beat them on price, quality, and style of the photos! Don't go anywhere else!

Dan and Lana · Married on 08/09/2014

Gino did such a great job as our photographer. He is able to effectively pair a laid back style with true professionalism. His skills as a photographer are really fantastic. Check out his site ginopix.com to review his portfolio.

Our pics are borderline unbelievable. Give this guy a camera and lighting umbrella and he's a magician. One of the best decision we made related to our wedding. Bottom line -- you can't go wrong with Gino! That is, if he's available on your wedding date...

Catherine · Married on 04/11/2014

Having Gino take pictures for our wedding day was like having a friend or family member take them. Gino, along with his staff are the perfect people to take care of your picture needs. Where I've always imagined the process of taking pictures long and grueling, Gino makes it fund and entertaining - effortless in fact. He's extremely personable and very professional. Gino was also very open to our picture suggestions and very much tries his best to create the best from our ideas. He had great ideas of his own and can take any scene and make it magical. Again - a very fun experience and that's Gino a truly fun guy himself.

Kimberly · Married on 10/12/2013

Gino provided excellent and professional photography service for our wedding. His pictures are awesome, friends and family have commented that our pictures look like they are straight out of a wedding magazine. I was thrilled! Better yet, was his promptness in getting us our pictures. I had set my expectations at viewing my pictures not until at least we came back from our honeymoon, but Gino had us samples in a day and I was viewing all my pictures with in a week. This made a happy bride! I would definitely recommend Gino for your event.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Gino Guarnere Photography's reply:

Thanks, Kimi! We had such a wonderful time! It was one of the most beautiful venues we've ever been to! Appreciate the great feedback!

Matthew · Married on 09/07/2013

Gino and Mike did an absolutely fantastic job, they were a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone. The pictures look great and we are looking forward to our album!