GingerSnap Photo Bus Reviews

15 Reviews for GingerSnap Photo Bus

• Alondra

Alondra Medina · Married on 02/29/2020

Awesome & Fun

They made my day special and made me feel like a friend, I didn't feel like a costumer and everyone had so much fun!!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Nan

Nan Scott Crandall · Married on 07/20/2019

Couldn't have been better

We had so much fun with GingerSnap. I have never liked the photo booths, but this was so much fun. Everyone had such a great time, and kept them busy the bus busy entire time. They made sure to get us and the bride and groom out there before the end, which was very kind as we could have missed it with being so busy with everything else. What a fun idea, and it added so much to our setting. Our wedding was fun and beautiful, and we loved having our photo bus to make it even more memorable and fun. Thank you for your great service and classy touch.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2019

GingerSnap was so great to work with! When I sent an email to Keith he was so quick to get back to me! He met with me beforehand to go over music!

Amazing experience! Everyone was talking about how awesome the photo bus was and music!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 06/23/2019

Great addition to the night

This was such a great addition to our reception. The VW bus itself is adorable and great in pictures & they provide lawn games which was great for us. A lot of our guests enjoyed playing cornhole. They had a good supply of props and everyone enjoyed getting their pictures taken. They loved that the photo strips had our name & date on them. The best part was that Keith sent all the photos to me afterwards so guests could actually print out larger pics if they want. Very satisfied with this service & highly recommend

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Meyer · Married on 06/15/2019

GingerSnap was the best!!

This photo bus is a blast!! Used this at my sons wedding reception and it was the highlight of the evening! We used the photo strips in the wedding book as a sign in that people could leave a note with for the newlyweds and it was a terrific success. Keith is awesome to work with totally committed to providing the best possible service to make your event truly memorable. Highly highly recommend GingerSnap and Keith for any party!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Brooke Nelson · Married on 05/11/2019

A huge wedding hit!

The bus was a huge hit at my son's wedding! The pictures were printed onsite and the guests had a blast. Keith was easy to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend the Gingersnap Photo Bus for any party!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Hansen · Married on 04/27/2019

Cute, fun & retro

Let me first start by saying how great the owner, Keith, is. He was extremely helpful and more than willing to accommodate us so that our wedding day would be perfect. He responded very quickly to any questions we had and was very kind.
    The bus itself is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. I’m a sucker for anything retro and love VW buses especially. Not to mention the color was adorable and matched my wedding colors perfectly. He arrived on time and was very fun interacting with us and our guests. Everyone gets personalized photo strips with mine and my husbands name on them—so cute! He also sent us all of the digital strips as well as just digital copies of each photo so that we can see and keep them all for fun memories. Pricing was very reasonable and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone!! Such a fun wedding activity your guests are sure to LOVE.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Savannah Griffin · Married on 01/11/2019

Photo Bus and DJ

Kieth and his photo bus added so much fun to our reception!!! He kept everything moving so well and had the perfect songs playing. It was cold outside but most of our guests made sure to go out there and had the best time!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Megan · Married on 09/30/2018

Our wedding guests could not get ENOUGH of the GingerSnap Photo Bus. Keith was so wonderful to work with and was very quick at responding. He showed up on time and set up very quickly. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using this service for your wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Shauna · Married on 06/16/2018

Ginger Snap photo Bus added so much fun to our daughters reception!! Plus having the digital prints gives us a fun extra memory of those that came to celebrate this special day!
    The bus arrived with plenty of time to set up. Everyone I worked with was so professional. It would be something I would do again.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Karli · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved Ginger! She added such a fun, spunky flair to our Sundance wedding. Guests had such a blast taking photos throughout the evening. Keith was flexible, friendly and so wonderful to work with! Unfortunately it was rainy so we couldn’t take advantage of the yard games but those are also such a fun addition to help keep guests entertained. We would easily recommend to friends and would use again should the need arise! Thank you so much for helping create such a fun atmosphere and wonderful memories!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Jordy · Married on 03/03/2018

GingerSnap Photo Bus was the best addition to our wedding reception! All of my guests loved having a photo booth and I still get compliments from my guests about it! I definitely recommend getting this photo bus for any big event!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 12/03/2016

Ginger was a hit at our wedding!

Ginger was such a hit at our wedding! She entertained all of our friends and family, old to young! The owner, Keith was professional and very friendly to all of our guests! The games that were included in the package were the icing on the cake! We will definitely be recommending Ginger to everyone we know!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jana · Married on 05/23/2018

Keith was very professional and was wonderful to work with before, during and after the event. I would highly recommend using GingerSnap Bus

Sent on 06/01/2018

Deb · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith and his team really stepped up to the plate for my function. He was able to accommodate a quick schedule and made my event a hit! Thank you GingerSnap for the wonderful experience. They even brought outside games for guests to play while waiting for to get in the bus! I highly recommend this service.

Sent on 08/31/2018