Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing Reviews

117 | Scottsdale, AZ

117 Reviews for Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing

1 User photo

Dana · Married on 10/08/2016

Gina Ooi Photographers were amazing to work with. They were professional yet personable and friendly, even though we did not get the chance to meet them before our wedding as we had a destination wedding. We had our photos sent to us in less than 2 weeks after our wedding and they turned out perfect. Our photographer captured every angle and shot we wanted, our guests' expressions and all the key moments. The quality of the photos are great and some were creative. The whole experience was very positive.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Garish · Married on 10/01/2016

The photographer was great and the photos look beautiful. They went above and beyond to be accommodating and respectful to our cultural differences and needs as we had a traditional Indian wedding. They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2016

I cannot say enough good things about our photographer. Gina is an amazing person, and she is such a delight to work with. I was nervous in front of the camera, but she made us feel comfortable. The photographs tell our story perfectly, and she is able to capture our wedding from a unique perspective. We are able to relive our wedding just by going through all of our photos, and we truly love them all!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Timothy · event on: 09/06/2015

Very reasonably priced maternity session and they provided an amazing atmosphere with very creative ideas to create incredible photos. I still can't believe how quick the turn around time was on this session once it was completed. Worth every penny, we will be using them in the future and recommend to anyone looking for amazing quality at a great value!

Thanks Gina!

Sent on 09/08/2015

I love Gina. She is so respectful, kind, knowledgeable, professional, and skilled.

Sent on 04/06/2013

Thank you, Betsy.
  • Z

Zhao Cece · Married on 05/03/2019

Professional service

They were professional and did everything to make sure the day went smoothly, They captured our special day better than I could have imagined. I love the photos and excited going through them all. I highly recommend them for any event or to capture any special moments and I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Grace · Married on 03/02/2019

Consistently positive experience

Our baby photos and wedding photos turned out great. We received loads of stunning photos. You won't go wrong if you are considering their services. We highly recommend them for all types of photos!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Erin Mcgregor · Married on 12/15/2018

So thankful for our beautiful wedding photos!

Our photographer was a pleasure to work with. He has a great personality and sense of humor, and took the time to understand what we wanted and made us feel very comfortable. He got every shot we requested and had many original and creative ideas of his own. We are thankful to be able to reminisce and relive our wedding day through our beautiful wedding photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/15/2019

E. Sandoval · Married on 09/09/2018

Beyond Pleased! Brilliant Photographer! Great Value!

We thoroughly recommend Gina to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer. We are delighted with our wedding photos. Our family and guests commended on her friendly, relaxed yet professional presence as well as the quality of the photos. We also appreciate her patience and understanding in catering to our many requests. We are beyond pleased with our our photos and experience with Gina.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lynda M. · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent from start to finish!

Gina's team was excellent from start to finish! We had some last minute changes and a crisis due to a family emergency but they were still able to accommodate our needs without any issues and they were very nice and understanding about it. They delivered precisely what was promised and then much more. We recommend them to any couple and will definitely use them in the future. A real pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Germalyn · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas. We loved working with Gali, Gina and Mark! Finding the right photographer can be a stressful task for any bride, especially for a destination wedding. But after just a few moments with them, we knew we were in good hands! They work masterfully with angles and lighting to capture moments in the most creative and elegant ways possible. We loved the way they interacted with us and our guests to make us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved our photographer and videographer! They capture emotion at its purest and most candid moments, so that when you look back, you can easily relive those precious moments. They definitely helped make our day feel even more special, and we're so incredibly happy with our choice of photographer and videographer to capture one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • User4380187 · event on: 11/27/2013

She came on time & did a good job.

Sent on 09/06/2014

Tara · Married on 10/06/2013

Gina was beyond amazing! Not only did she do some beautiful wedding photos but we had all our family in town so we had her do family photos as well. So happy with the results that I couldn't have imagined it any other way. I know she is located in the West Valley but that didn't stop her he was willing to travel out to Gilbert to shoot our big day as well as our family photos. Will use Gina in future!!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you so much, Tara! It was an honor to photograph your beautiful wedding.

ASHTON · Married on 04/11/2015

Gina was amazing. Her correspondence before the wedding was spot on and kept me fully informed of everything going on. The day of, she was so professional and put me at ease during the process of organzing everyone for pictures.
    The pictures are absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you very much for the review and for sharing your beautiful wedding with me, Ashton.
  • ALANA256

ALANA · Married on 02/21/2007

Our wedding was shot by Brian (I believe that was his name) and he was great. It only took 2 weeks for us to get our photos from Gina too, which is so fast. We love all of them and have so many beautiful photos to look back on our magical day. Thanks, Gina Ooi Photography!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing's reply:

Thank you very much for sharing your gorgeous wedding with us and for your kind words, Alana & Kyle.

jamie · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5

I was excited for Gina to be my photographer because her work looked great on her website! However I signed a contract and was promised to get my pictures completely done within three days and it took over a month to get my pictures. Once I got my pictures I loved them and their quality I just wished I could've gotten them sooner. I'd recommend her again

Sent on 07/09/2014

Victoria Hoppe · Married on 06/28/2018

2.2
      1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0

Wonderful at first, but the results were disappointing

Let me preface this by saying that it's been 2 years since my wedding. I waited til my emotion was out of it and I could look at the service I received with as clear of a vision as I could. But that being said, let me walk you through the experience. First off, I will say I received a great price on the photography (half off) with the help of a Groupon. But nothing in that purchase should have changed the quality of the services. If you'd asked me beforehand and even the day of my wedding, I would have said 5 stars. Our photographer asked me ahead of time to share a Pinterest page with some favorite poses and such. Her communication was helpful and encouraging. The day of, she was great: arrived on time, was very accommodating, and kind. My only sadness the day of was that there was a specific shot I asked her for ahead of time (both in email and on the shared Pinterest board) that she was unable to do (which, to this day, I'm a little confused as to why-it shouldn't have been that difficult to make happen, especially since she knew of it ahead of time). Fast-forwarding to after- I received an email shortly after the wedding with a couple previews, which I was very excited about. However, when I received all of the pictures, I was very disappointed. Not only were many of the pictures *rough* (and I've since shown some of them to a couple professional photographer friends that said the composition was bad, the lighting was bad, overall very elementary pictures), but none of them were touched up at all (except for the few preview ones she has sent separately). I contacted Gina, and she said that photoshopping was a separate charge. I've again spoken to several other photographers, and the photoshopping is always included in the cost. So in all, she received over $1000 for about a 5-hour day, and nothing else beyond the time they took to upload, and I have a batch of pictures of my beautiful day that I've sent to another photographer to try and touch them up for me because Gina's service was astonishingly inadequate.

Sent on 08/03/2020