Gina Myers Photography Reviews

6 | Lansdale, PA

6 Reviews for Gina Myers Photography

Karen · Married on 04/27/2019

Gina Myers Photography is the BEST!

Fantastic Photographer! Gina Myers is the best! She is personable, professional and inspirational! I don't like my picture taken, but Gina made you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! My guests loved her! Her photos are the best! TEN THUMBS UP FOR GINA MYERS!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Gina is just an amazing photographer -- the proof is in the pictures!

Katie and Sean Camburn- married- 10/20/12-- Gina is truly a gifted photographer- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2009

I can not say enough good things about Gina! From the very first meeting she impressed us with her warm personality, her creative ideas and her beautiful photography. Throughout the entire wedding planning she was quick to respond and when I got nervous about being in front of the camera all day long and feeling 'watched', she was patient and calmed my worries. During the wedding day she was there to grab a great shot when she needed to be, (and had an amazing eye for setting us up in great poses!), but she also was keen on realizing when we needed a minute to just relax and be together. Our wedding guests loved her personality and everyone is raving about how gorgeous our photos are! I have friends that paid 3x the amount of money for their wedding photo packages and I can honestly say I am SO much more impressed with the quality and beauty of Gina's pictures! I would highly recommend Gina to any bride who is looking for beautiful photos to capture her big day!

Sent on 10/29/2009

gina · Married on 04/01/2009

Gina Myers knows how to capture a memorable moment. She lives and breaths her photograph which shows through her work. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for top quality photography work.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Lisa · Married on 02/27/1999

Gina is an outstanding photographer. She is extremely professional and worries about the smallest of details so you will end up with the MOST magnificient memories of your special day. The end result will be priceless.

As your family grows, she will also be the photographer that will capture the memories of your life together...new babies or an entire family photograph to cherish.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Heather · Married on 03/14/2015

Gina is great to work with. We had our engagement shoot with her and we got back some great pictures. She makes us laughs and really brightens the mood :)

Sent on 12/13/2014