14 Reviews for Gina Marie Design

Consultations (2)
Printing (2)
RSVP Cards (1)
12 Gina Marie Design Reviews

Gina was truly so amazing to work with!! I was never nervous about details or anything Gina truly handled everything I can’t wait to work with her in the future!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Gina was a pleasure to work with, she was extremely accommodating and the end result of my wedding invitation was exactly what I wanted. She is very creative and communicated ideas back and forth through email in an timely manner. She also helped out with screen printing shirts for a bachelorette party that came out awesome and were a hit with all the ladies. I would recommend Gina for any and all of your wedding/party needs!

Profile Picture Stacy , 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations

Gina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend anyone getting married to use her for all your wedding needs!

She is the best!

Profile Picture Kim, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Gina was wonderful to work with!!!

Profile Picture Lee, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Gina was a wonderful experience. She created beautiful shower invitations and wedding invitations for my daughter. Her flexibility when creating everything made the entire process fun, relaxing and definitely stress free. Her response time to emails and creation of the invitations was accurate, timely and the vision that was discussed. She offers a great deal of other items for wedding planning. I highly recommend Gina to make your invitations. I will use her again in the future if need be.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Gina was amazing to work with! She was able to incorporate out style and personality into our entire wedding stationary! Words can't even give Gina enough credit, just go and meet her for yourself and you'll understand! Amazing work! Something I'll never forget and always have!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina Marie was very nice to work with, she smiled all the time, and genuinely enjoys her job. !! The wedding invitations were perfect and received them in time. I would use her again for anything I needed printed again in the future !!

Profile Picture cynthia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot recommend Gina Marie Design enough! Gina made many designs for my wedding and everything she designed was perfection! I would give Gina an idea and very quickly she would made my ideas come to life. Gina allowed me to be creative and would help guide all of my ideas. Gina designed my charity favors, my pocket itinerarys for my wedding party, my wedding programs, my welcome cards for the welcome bags at the hotel, and personalized door hangers for our guests staying over at the hotel. She also created adorable cards that I used to ask my bridesmaids to be a part of my big day and countless signs that were on display throughout my reception. Gina is fantastic, affordable, and creates amazing designs that people will be talking about!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough good things about Gina! My invitations were amazing. She worked with my husband and I so we had exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Eleni, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Gina is absolutely phenomenal. She is extremely easy to work with as she truly listens to what you want and works exclusively to give you your exact vision. Gina has amazing attention to detail and the quality of her work is second to none. I would highly recommend Gina and plan to work with her again for future projects.

Profile Picture Autumn & Patrick, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Gina made my save the dates and my wedding invitations and they were amazing! She totally captured the essence of the fall mountain wedding theme we were going for! She truly is very talented and I would recommend Gina Marie Designs to everyone!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I started using Gina for our children's Birthday invitations and will continue going to her for all our future needs! She is quick to respond, prompt at creating a sample or two and her quality of work is always uniquely amazing! Gina is a true artist and a joy to do business with.
~Tara