Gin Creek Reviews

30 | Hartsfield, GA

30 Reviews for Gin Creek

Shanice · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Everything about our visit is to die for. Megan is the best and she will help you by any means necessary. This place is gorgeous and I can't wait to get married here next year May 26, 2018.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Tricia · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful property, the best people to work with!

We don’t even know how to begin thanking the whole Gin Creek team for everything they did for our wedding day! Each person we worked with went above and beyond to make our dreams come true!
    Meaghan was always readily available to answer ALL my questions before the wedding and responded to all my emails within the hour! Doug was so organized and helpful on wedding day - there for everything, big and small! It is really evident the staff is dedicated to making wedding dreams come true!

Not only that, the venue is absolutely beautiful! It made decorations so easy, because not much was needed. Our guests were so amazed by the beautiful property. We loved staying in the bridal party cabins, so we were able to make a weekend out of it and have so much fun before and after the wedding.

We could go on forever with great things to say! Will be recommending Gin Creek to all our engaged friends!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Mary Beth · Married on 08/26/2017

Gin Creek is by far the most amazing venue I came across and I did a LOT of research. Meaghan is the most wonderful, helpful, kind person. She went out of her way to take videos of the venue and send them to us so we could see it before we got down there (we live 5 hours away) and she was so ready to help us at any time of the day or night during our year long planning process. I could not have asked for anything more. She even came to the rescue multiple times during our wedding weekend. Also Brenda (Meaghans aunt I believe) catered our rehearsal dinner and WOW. The food was phenomenal. They really did make our wedding day perfect. Gin Creek is perfect for any and every wedding and the team can help customize the venue to make it EXACTLY what you want on your wedding day. Thank you again Meaghan and the Gin Creek crew!!! We had a beautiful wedding!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

LaDonna · Married on 06/24/2017

We had an amazing experience at Gin Creek. Everything was taken care of right down to the smallest details. Meaghan DeMott handled all of our request with a smile and absolutely sold us on their services with her genuine regard for making your day special. The winery is the finest in South Georgia and Soraya Brown is a consummate wine expert. Their cabins are quaint and cozy. The Galleria looked like a fairytale vision. Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams. I can not give them enough stars.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Makayla · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough about how great gin creek is! They have many beautiful venues to choose from, places for everyone to get ready, there are NO hidden fees, they always respond to my emails quickly & work with me with any problem I've had. I could go on & on about all of the great things they have & how perfect they are for a wedding. I couldn't have picked a better place to get married!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Destan · Married on 06/11/2016

It went perfect, and they made sure everything went as planned. Want to change something? They're all for it! My preacher/officiant even said that the rehearsal went the best he has ever seen. The rehearsal literally lasted only 30 minutes after going through it three times. They don't plan a specific timeline for the reception but when you are ready to do something (first dance, bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting) all you do is say the word and they make sure everyone is paying attention. Absolutely LOVED it!!!

Sent on 07/02/2016
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 05/28/2016

There are no words that could express how much we LOVE Gin Creek! They truly made our wedding day incredible!! I was able to relax on my wedding day and not worry about things getting done because they did it all! they are soo accommodating and work with you on everything to make sure it is exactly what you want! The entire day ran so smoothly and many of our guests said that was the best wedding they had ever been too! Highly recommend them! it is worth the money!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kristi · Married on 01/30/2016

Our daughter and son-in-law chose Gin Creek as the site for their wedding and reception. We chose the "Ultimate" package that included everything, catering, flowers, wedding director, DJ, etc. The staff were amazingly responsive, and actually BECAME part of our family event. They met needs we didn't even know we had. The ceremony and reception sites looked gorgeous, and the food and flowers exceeded our expectations (we highly recommend the Parmesan-Crusted Chicken!). Thank you for putting smiles on everyone's faces - especially the bride's and for making our wedding planning a wonderful family experience.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Ashlyn · Married on 11/14/2015

Couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect venue for my big day! The DeMott's are such a great family and they made my wedding experience so easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend this venue to others.

Sent on 12/07/2015

I am still in the planning phase, and all I can tell you is that it has been an amazing experience. From the moment I visited, I fell in love. They have been THE definition of southern charm. I look forward to seeing all our plans come to life!

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • Adam

Adam · Married on 04/11/2015

Offered a great price per plate that beat out every ware else we tried

Sent on 04/26/2015

Heather · Married on 08/16/2014

I've tried to think of what to say about Gin Creek and I can't put it all into words. I still tear up thinking about my fairytale wedding. I never dreamed my wedding would have been the way it was, but Gin Creek made the impossible, possible. They were helpful from the very first phone call. They made sure to keep me on track with planning and that all my wishes were granted. I truly felt at home during our wedding weekend. I loved how personable the staff was. I loved how accommodating they were as well. My sister-in-law has a severe dairy allergy and they took extreme caution when fixing her meal for the rehearsal dinner. I would recommend anyone wanting a true, southern, fairytale dream wedding or just a beautiful yet simple wedding, use Gin Creek and their resources and amazing staff! The memories you make will leave you full of joy!

Sent on 02/27/2015
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 07/03/2014

There isn't enough words to describe how beautiful Gin Creek is for a wedding. Everyone there is so helpful and are always there to make sure everything is how you wanted. The wine tasting was amazing. Definitely will be back for a weekend get away

Sent on 07/14/2014

Gin Creek was the perfect place for my wedding. It is so convenient because of the packages they offer. I was able to reduce my work because their packages include just about everything you need. I didn't have to worry about chairs, linens, wedding coordinator, etc. It was SO nice! The people are the absolute sweetest and what sold me on it was how incredibly beautiful it is out there. I wouldn't have wanted my wedding anywhere else.

Sent on 06/04/2014

jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Gin Creek made my wedding dreams come true. Only Gin Creek could have made my wedding in the rain be so beautiful.

Sent on 12/11/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

After visiting multiple venues, my fiance and I couldn't seem to find THE venue- until we visited Gin Creek. If you're looking for a venue that is charming and sets the mood for the perfect southern wedding, Gin Creek is definitely the way to go!! The staff is great and willing to do anything to help your big day run smoothly. Thank You, Gin Creek for making our wedding experience unforgettable!

Sent on 09/25/2013

The best decision of all the wedding planning was choosing Gin Creek!! They were amazing! They made sure everything was absolutely perfect!! They took care of everything the day of the wedding and that made it go very smooth! The family could all relax and not worry about anything! Gin Creek was amazing!

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Mom

Jan · Married on 05/19/2012

Best decision ever made! Gin Creek is beautiful! We stayed at Gin Creek 3 nights (Thurs-Sun) and had a blast with the entire wedding party! We did not want to leave...wish we had stayed the week. Be sure to rent, at least, all 3 of the large cabins if not included in your package. You will be glad you did.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Courtney · Married on 11/19/2011

Beautiful venue with an amazing family working behind it! It's a must see place!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Pam · Married on 11/13/2010

I have planned many events and for the first time ever, I was able to actually enjoy myself. The staff at Gin Creek gave special attention to each and every detail. Do as much as you can with them....from the bridesmaid luncheon, the rehearsal dinner, etc. It will ensure for a fabulous event free of stress.

Sent on 02/13/2011

Heather · Married on 10/30/2010

The men and women at Gin Creek are awesome,, very professional, friendly and willing to accomodate your every need!! This is an awesome place to consider for your wedding venue. We had our wedding here in Oct 2010 and wouldn't have had it at any other place. It's an all-n-one package deal. They can accomodate all your needs!!!! We love GinCreek :)))))

Sent on 02/11/2011

Kristin · Married on 07/24/2010

Gin Creek was not only an amazing and beautiful venue but we could not have asked for more from the staff. They were there to attend to our every need, always so courteous and professional. The entire experience was a dream come true. Our guests stated more than once that our wedding was one of the best ever. Although I know the bride and groom had something to do with that, Gin Creek deserves all the credit. So if you are looking for a top notch venue, with the best of the best staff and a price that can't be beat, look no further than Gin Creek!

Sent on 02/14/2011

rachel · Married on 03/21/2009

I had such a beautiful wedding at Gin Creek! The staff of Gin Creek are the best people to work with ever! They are so willing to meet any of your needs and always make your event feel special! Book your wedding with Gin Creek and know your wedding day will be everything you want and more!

Sent on 05/16/2009
  • Underwood Wedding

Hillary · Married on 08/22/2015

So VERY excited to be having my wedding here! This is a great family owned and operated venue! There are two sides of the huge plantation vineyard to choose from; the Vineyard or Lakeside. My fiance and I chose the Lakeside location. I cannot be more excited about the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen cabins we get to stay in for two nights! The Lakeside is in a beautiful modern yet rustic setting with trees all around and a gorgeous lake view! This place truly is a destination wedding! Their package deals are enough to make any stressed out bride sigh with relief. They have many different all inclusive packages, as well as deals with local vendors. :)

Sent on 05/18/2015

They have a beautiful location, since its in such a remote location it's really helpful that they are able to provide catering, and they have great resources for local vendors to work with on florals, cake, etc. The staff couldn't have been more helpful or friendly! We stayed there Friday thru Sunday, and all my family had a great time! It did rain on the day, but luckily we had a good backup plan in place so I wasn't stressed. And then it cleared up right before the ceremony and they transported all of our guests down to the site. My only complaints were that in the shuffle of rain and location shifting the director forgot our programs at the reception hall, also the catering company used plastic glasses when I specifically requested all glassware. But those were probably things that only bothered me, and were not major details. I could not have asked for a better spot to get married, and would highly recommend to other brides who want an outdoor wedding in the area! It's truly a stunning and affordable choice!

Sent on 05/12/2013