Gilmore Studios Reviews

49 | Costa Mesa, CA

49 Reviews for Gilmore Studios

• User2552085 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer and Brian Gilmore did an amazing job capturing our day. They suggested such creative shots and I can't wait to see all our photos. They work so well together as a team and we felt we got their undivided attention the entire day. They were so great to work with and I can't wait for other celebrations for them to capture.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Rich · Married on 07/13/2012

When my fiancé and I were looking for a photographer for our wedding is was critical that they would be flexible to roll with the chaos our four boys, two of which are autistic, and while doing so get all of the pictures we wanted to document our special day.

My wife loves the candid shots and I’m a bit more traditional.

Gilmore Studios were the Marry Poppins of our day… Professional, personable and bottom line “practically perfect in every way!”

We got ALL of the shots we wanted and even the ones which we didn’t realize we wanted until after the day was done. I would recommend them to anyone, anywhere. From talking with them, they’ve done destination weddings and local weddings. I can’t say enough good stuff about them, but the most important thing, for us, is that they listened to what we wanted for the day and they more than met our expectations… they exceeded them.

This being our second marriage (for my wife and I), we couldn’t have picked a better studio to document our day!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/24/2012

Jennifer Gilmore was our photogographer for our wedding on June 24, 2012. She was professional, fun, and amazing. She works with her husband as a team to get as many possible photos and different angles. Throughout the ceremony and reception she shot many photos without being too "in-your-face." I hardly knew she was there except when we took formal photos with family and the bridal party. She made us feel relaxed and happy on our wedding day, I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/08/2012

karen · Married on 04/01/2012

Jennifer has t be the most amazing Photographer EVER!! She is the FULL PACKAGE the REAL DEAL!! Jennifer and her Husband make the perfect team. Having the right photographer was high on my list of MUST. I interviewed more than I can count. After met Jennifer and seeing her work I knew I had made the right choice. She thinks of even the smallest detail and it doesn't stop there. I wish I could add an extra star for Jennifer. II have recommended her to many friends and would use her again and again fr our future pictures.. I wish I could add an extra star for Jennifer.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jon · Married on 03/04/2012

Love!!! Jennifer and Brian. Can't say enough about how great the experience was. Total pro's!!! Will be hiring them again for all formal photography needs.

Sent on 01/14/2013

My wedding photos were wonderful. There were shots of things I would have never thought to shoot! So many great surprises when we got our photos back. The service was very dependable and we had our photos back before we knew it.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Tiffany · Married on 10/08/2011

We met Jennifer at a wedding we attended earlier this year and we were so impressed with her work that we just had to use her for our wedding. Jennifer did both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. Not only were the pictures absolutely amazing but her professionalism and customer service were 2nd to none! I would not hesitate to recommend Jennifer Gilmore Photography to anyone that is looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Laurel · Married on 09/24/2011

Jennifer and I met when we were kids through a performance group and then we had reconnected a bit on Facebook. As soon as I got engaged I knew that I wanted her to be our photographer as I was always impressed by her work and knew that she was very organized and an all around great person. She and Brian were exactly what we wanted and far exceeded our expectations. My husband and I are not big into having our photo taken, however we love looking at photos after a memorable event. Jennifer and Brian were amazing at reading our mood and knowing when they had enough shots. She didn't make me take too many pictures by myself because she knew it made me uncomfortable. The pictures not only captured our entire wedding day, but they also truly captured the two of us. I am so thankful we picked them for our photos and I recommend them with the highest of ratings and respect! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Renee · Married on 06/04/2011

Jennifer and Brian helped make my daughter's wedding day PERFECT. They arrived early, had already scoped out the location that the bride and groom chose to have their "before the wedding" shots taken and were patient and helpful the entire day. We also used their OC Studio Booth, which was a huge hit with the guests at the wedding. Look no further for a photographer...just use Jennifer Gilmore Photography.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2011

Choose Jennifer Gilmore Photography. Easy. Done.

Jennifer and Brian Gilmore made us feel so confident in our decision from day one. They worked with what we wanted and were able to answer every question or concerned we had about our wedding. They are very professional and were so easy/ great to work with. I would highly recommend anyone to booked their wedding through them. They are so versatile and we believe our engagement/ wedding photos will stand the test of time. Everything from Jennifer Gilmore photography has exceeded our expectations and we had high expectations! We plan to continue to use them as we build a family! They are truly the best and are great at what they do!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2011

I absolutely love Jennifer and her husband Brian. I could not have asked for more amazing photographers for my wedding! They took a great balance of real moments and "artsy" shots, as well as a ton of pictures of our guests. Many of my family members commented that they loved how efficient they were with the Family Portraits, yet not pushy or overbearing. She was also very helpful in finding a portrait package that was affordable in our budget but got us what we were looking for. I will cherish these amazing pictures forever!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Marian · Married on 04/09/2011

Jennifer Gilmore photography exceeded my expectations. She and her husband Brian shot both my engagement and wedding photos and I could not have been happier with the results. Jennifer went above and beyond to ensure everything was prepared in advanced, helped me brainstorm ideal timing for the wedding day, calmed me down when it threatened to rain, helped me stay on task timing-wise during the wedding reception and, outside of all of that, the photos are amazing!! Best photographer out there. No question.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Patrick · Married on 01/22/2011

Jennifer and Brian are truly amazing at what they do. From the first time we met for a consultation, to our big day, they made us feel comfortable and relaxed. They have a way of getting you to enjoy every moment of your day, no stress, and capture it perfectly! My wife and I just got back our pictures, and they could not be more perfect! Jennifer and Brian were able to piece together our whole day in away that we never thought imaginable. From our "first glance", to the last dance, they were there to make sure that we would have a photo memory of every moment! I would recommend Jennifer Gilmore Photography to anyone and everyone who needs a photographer. Thank you Jennifer and Brian for making our special day easy, and for taking photos that we can share and enjoy forever!

Big Thanks,

Patrick and Brianne Walker

Sent on 02/28/2011

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2010

Jennifer and her Husband ended up shooting our wedding. They were a lot of fun and made it very relaxing! They just seemed to take all of the pressure off and let us focus on other things. Then when we got our CD pictures (quicker than what had expected) we were soooo shocked by how great the photos were! And soo many to choose from. She also made a video of our pictures and posted them on Youtube for us. Would HIGHLY recommend her to all others!

Rachel · Married on 11/13/2010

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. Always responsive to questions and flexible about our
    time schedule. She took thousand of photographs but was not intrusive or disruptive of the special day!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Jennifer and Brian were just perfect. They traveled out of state for my wedding, and did a terrific job. I even asked them to take more photos the day after our wedding, and they did. We have so many wonderful pictures to accompany our memories, and it's all thanks to the Gilmores. I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion. They're quick, professional, artistic, and will exceed your expectations, guaranteed.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Abby · Married on 10/21/2006

Jennifer Gilmore is amazing! They took our photos almost 7 years ago and they are just timeless! We couldn't have been happier with the results and look back at our AMAZING wedding album very often! Highly recommend Jennifer Gilmore Studios :)

Sent on 03/27/2013

Bri · Married on 03/25/2006

Jennifer and her husband are so much fun to work with. They are relaxed and funny and will do almost anything for that perfect shot. I've continued to use them for my maternity and newborn photos. If you want amazing pictures, quality, service all while having a good time then be sure to book Jennifer Gilmore Photography!

Babette · Married on 11/11/2004

Jennifer is very professional and has so many amazing ideas for fantastic shots. I was so thrilled to get my photos back so quickly and to see the results! She's awesome!

Karen · Married on 08/09/2003

Jennifer and Brian have an amazing eye for details! They are so friendly and open to suggestions and produce fantastic quality work. We continue to use them for family portraits!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Misty · Married on 01/23/2015

We were originally planning a large wedding in October some things came up and so decided on a small courthouse wedding. We contacted Gilmore studios about five days prior to the date. They were very flexible and were able to help us out. It was pure dumb luck to have found them and it all worked out perfectly. It never does, but somehow this was the only thing that actually worked out. I'm extremely happy with the photos. Thank you, Gilmore Studios!

Sent on 02/06/2016

From the very beginning, Jennifer Gilmore was very easy to work with. She helped us decide what look we were going for with the actual picture look (modern, traditional, goofy, serious) as well as where to take our pictures. She is very flexible, professional and promptly replys to calls, texts and emails. We had a good experience with taking our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Richard · Married on 06/12/1993

The only reason I didn't put all fives was because that would seem unrealistic, but I know that Jennifer Gilmore is the finest wedding and child photographer in Orange County. There is no one else I would recommend for overall quality of work and professionalism. I have been both a client and a colleague. She's the best!

Sent on 03/03/2011

4.2
      3.0

I am so pleased with the photos from Gilmore Studios, they are perfect!! They took their time with me and made sure my wedding day was everything I dreamed it would be!

Sent on 01/31/2016