Gigi's Cupcakes - Savannah Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Lindsey G. Married on 11/27/2021

Gigi’s Cupcakes wedding service

Absolutely amazing and such a hit with all of my wedding guests. Beautiful and delicious!
    Kristen C. Married on 11/21/2021

Brunch Wedding Cupcake Tower!

We ordered the cupcake tower, topped with a small cutting cake. It was not only beautiful wedding decor it was absolutely delicious.
    L Hertzog Married on 10/24/2021

Delicious Wedding Cake!

Thankful for Gigi’s for making us a delicious and beautiful wedding cake! You nailed our color profile, the ordering process was so easy (all over text!), all of your employees were so nice to us and even went out of the way to call us for cake updates, your cake was more affordable than a local grocery store option, and your “wedding cake” flavor was better than any piece of stale wedding cake I’ve had! We made a few cake balls of the leftovers and plan to enjoy them on our 1 year anniversary. But we will also be ordering some fresh cupcakes to celebrate for years to come!! Thank you for making this moment come to life for us!
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 10/22/2021

10/10 amazing

Can not recommend Gigi's enough for your wedding cake and cupcake needs! They were quick to respond to my questions and provide affordable quotes. We were able to have a beautiful custom three tier cake along with their silver package of mini cupcakes for our cake table. It was beautiful! Everyone talked about how delicious the desserts were, and my husband and I definitely saved a few for the day after :)
  • Garrett
    Garrett R. Married on 10/15/2021

Dream about them

The cupcakes looked beautiful and tasted even better. Everyone that attended had something good to say about them. They were also beautifully arranged on our dessert table .
  • Brian
    Brian H. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Gigi's Cupcakes did a wonderful job with our wedding cake. We had flowers and a cake top delivered to them and they were so easy to work with. We were so happy with everything. AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!!
    Lizbeth B. Married on 10/02/2021

The cake stole the show!

Our wedding cake from Gigis Cupcakes looked and tasted amazing! Our guested absolutely loved the cake and even took all the leftovers because it was so yummy! Thank you again Gigis ❤️
  • Marcia-Lynne
    Marcia-Lynne C. Married on 09/18/2021

Awesome cakes

The final product was exactly what I envisioned. We had a cake as well a cupcake package which made for a beautiful cake table.
  • Gina
    Gina R. Married on 09/18/2021

A Hidden Gem!

It would almost be easy to overlook Gigi's Cupcakes for a wedding cake. I mean, the name says cupcakes! And one often assumes that a chain/franchise might not be the place to go if you want a bespoke, boutique wedding cake. The storefront itself is also very modest.

But to not give them a serious look for your wedding day cake needs would be a serious mistake! They were delightful to work with and gave me every bit of personalized, attentive service you'd desire from a boutique bakery.

The tasting was delicious, the communication was top notch, and they carefully reviewed and made sure they understood my vision. They were also supremely helpful and understanding when COVID made me reschedule from November '20 to September '21. What I ended up was getting a superb, beautiful and delicious cake that looked exactly as I hoped for a wonderful price. I only wish I had eaten more!
  • Kim
    Kim G. Married on 09/11/2021

Delicious!!

Gigi’s cupcakes is absolutely amazing! All the flavors we had (5 different ones for the wedding and sampled a bunch too) were absolutely delicious. We had some leftover from the wedding and they were still just as delicious and soft days after! The stands and cupcakes all looked beautiful too. I would highly recommend.
    Madisyn G. Married on 09/10/2021

Gigi’s is amazing!

We absolutely loved working with GiGi’s for our wedding on Sept 2021 at the Mackey House. The display turned out beautifully and they were super easy to work with. Plus the cupcakes are incredible! Our guests told us that they were some of the best they’ve ever had. Their prices are super affordable as well. Thank you GiGi’s!
    Rachel F. Married on 09/08/2021

Beautiful Cake

Gigi’s Cupcakes made my wedding so special- everyone loved my cake. It tasted great and looked even better! The team was very easy to work with and everything went smooth on my special day…. guess you could say- I had my cake and could eat it too!
    Brandy K. Married on 09/08/2021

Outstanding

Wedding cake was absolutely perfect! Was nervous ordering from Ohio for destination wedding at Tybee Island. Gigi did not disappoint. Exactly what we wanted.
    Heather Married on 09/05/2021
    After eating the cupcakes the day of my wedding - I feel like I owe Gigi's more money! The professionalism, service, and flavor of the cupcakes was worth so much more than what I paid. The cupcakes were delicious and presented so beautifully! I got the "Bronze" package with a cake topper and ended up with many extra cupcakes with only 60 guests. I managed to get 5 different types, and my guests were raving about the flavor and appearance. Gigi's even decorated the cupcake tier for me! Phenomenal.

I could not have asked for more in my cupcakes - do not hesitate to use Gigi's for your big event!
  • Marcella
    Marcella G. Married on 08/27/2021

Outstanding

Gigi's cupcakes in Savannah was the absolute best. Our wedding cake turned out better than expected and everyone kept saying how amazing the cupcakes taste. My husband and I did not get a chance to enjoy the cake like we wanted, but we are looking forward to our one year anniversary, so we can enjoy the top tier cake together.
    Lizzette C. Married on 08/06/2021

Wonderful experience!

Amazing cake, so beautiful and Gigi's was so professional!
    Amanda B. Married on 07/17/2021

Gigi’s Cupcakes = Wonderful!!!

I highly recommend Gigi’s Cupcakes!! Every part of working with them for our wedding was perfect. The staff was so nice and friendly, the cupcakes were amazing (we’ve had so many guests rave to us about the cupcakes they were served) and our wedding cake was stunning and delicious! 10/10!
  • Wendy
    Wendy M. Married on 07/05/2021

Wedding Cake

Gigi's provided our Wedding Cake & Specialty Cupcakes for our July 2021 Wedding. Patti was so accommodating to every detail. The Cake flavor was perfect & all our Guests were very impressed on the Design & Details, we received many compliments. Very Professional. Everything was Perfect & On Time to our Location. The Cupcakes were gone half way through the evening!! Absolutely Delicious!!
    Thank you Gigi's, for Helping make our Special day even more Special :)
    Wendy & Mike Marriner
    July 2021
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 06/23/2021

Personable

Very personable and easy to work with. Definitely recommend! Ordered the bronze package and was plenty of cupcakes if anything way too much! They also provided boxes for leftovers.
  • Kayleigh
    Kayleigh F. Married on 06/19/2021

Delicious Cupcakes, Very Responsive, Variety of Flavors!

GiGis was amazing to work with from start to finish! I worked with Sheila and Patti, and both were very responsive, friendly, helpful, patient, and nice even when I couldn't make up my mind on cupcake flavors- haha! The cupcakes were beautifully decorated and perfectly moist. They executed my vision for our 6-inch wedding cake perfectly. Also, the gold cupcake stands you can rent from them are very affordable and look amazing. Our guests loved the cupcakes as well! I chose GiGis because they offered so much variety in cupcake flavors, they had reasonable prices, and great service! I highly recommend GiGis and will make sure to stop in every time we visit Savannah to say, "Hi" to Patti and Sheila!
    Sirlone J. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely satisfied!!

I must say the cake received so many compliments… The cake was delicious!!! You guys did an awesome job…would definitely use Gigi again..
  • Marquita
    Marquita Married on 06/11/2021

Excellent customer service and response

My experience with Gigi's was with out a doubt easy and fun! We came across Gigi's around the corner from the hotel we were staying while in Savannah tying up the lose ends of our wedding vendors. The baker our coordinator hooked us up with was just not up to par and we came across Gigi's while heading back to the hotel. It was so easy to set up a last minute tasting and the package deals were just what we were looking for at the wright price for our destination wedding in Savannah. Sheila was our contact person at Gigi's in Savannah and was so helpful the entire start to finish. The packages come with set up and the flavors of your choice. The cupcakes were a huge hit and they even packaged the leftovers for us to take with us. We enjoyed the services and the deliciousness of the cakes. We would so recommend Gigi's Cupcakes in Savannah for any event that is looking for elegance, great taste, variety, and great customer service for their event.
    Amy K. Married on 05/30/2021

Gigi’s Cupcakes are amazing!

Gigi’s cupcakes did a fantastic job for my daughter’s wedding. The cupcakes were out of this world and they were a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them and would absolutely use them again!
    Autumn B. Married on 05/27/2021

GiGi’s is the BEST choice

GiGi’s in Savannah was the best choice possible for our Savannah wedding! We are from KY and had our destination wedding in Savannah, GA. The whole process was very stressful due to being states away, but not with GiGi’s! They were so professional and worked with me to create a perfect cupcake display for my small wedding at The Mackey House. GiGi’s associates were so kind and made my day even more special. Everyone of my guest enjoyed the mini cupcakes, they were delicious! The wedding cake we purchased was just perfect for just my husband and I, plus it tasted amazing! We are looking forward to our one year anniversary, just to have another piece! Thank you GiGi’s, we are looking forward to our next trip to Savannah to stop by and get some delicious cupcakes!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing cupcakes

We had Gigi's provide an assortment of miniature cupcakes for our wedding, and they were a huge hit. They were all gone less than two hours into the reception, and we had a huge cake and groom's cake! I would recommend Gigi's to anyone for cupcake (or cake) needs.