Gigi Noelle Events Reviews

62 | Myrtle Beach, SC

62 Reviews for Gigi Noelle Events

62 Gigi Noelle Events Reviews

Allyn · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired GiGi Noelle events to help with our day of coordination and I am so happy we did! Since our wedding, my husband and I have talked about how great of a job they did and how they went above and beyond. We had Ashley and Tiffany there on the day of to help our day run perfectly. Ashley was responsive to my text messages all day long and was even sending me pictures of the venue to make sure it was set up just the way I wanted. I honestly am still in shock of how smoothly everything went on our wedding day. They ran the entire thing and told us where and when to be to make sure it all went perfectly. I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with the Gigi noelle team was beyond amazing! We had a destination wedding so were not local during all of the planning but they all took care of everything even the day of and kept me stress free the entire time! Definitely recommend to anyone!!

madison · Married on 04/07/2018

From the start Kelly made us feel confident about our wedding. Her schedule is very flexible and she was willing to meet with me any time I asked. She is very knowledgeable about all the local vendors and gives real honest advice. I would recommend for any couple to hire Kelly for their big day because you need someone who is down to earth and able to provide support during the wedding planning experience. Our wedding was everything we ever dreamed it could be thanks to Kelly and her team!

Kelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Gigi noelle event made our wedding gorgous! I never once felt stressed or overwhelmed. I showed her pictures of what I liked and she made it happen!

Dani · Married on 11/17/2017

Anything you can possibly imagine, kelly can create! Loved working with everyone!!

Gigi Noelle Events 1
    Gigi Noelle Events 2
    Gigi Noelle Events 3
    Gigi Noelle Events 4
    Gigi Noelle Events 5
    Gigi Noelle Events 6

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Gigi Noelle Events made all of my wildest dreams come true! Kelly always made herself available to me no matter how many times I wanted to change things, or anytime I had a question or if I was just extremely stressed. On our wedding day Kelly, Debbie and Ashley made sure that we were able to enjoy ourselves while they handled everything behind the scenes. I am beyond thankful for discovering them. They made our day perfect! We will use them for any future parties and refer them to all our friends! I cannot say thank you enough!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Kelly, and the rest of her team with Gigi Noelle went above and beyond for my wedding! Kelly put everything I have ever wanted together in a way that worked with my budget! I was so stress free the entire process because I had them on my side to answer all questions I had. I have a very non-traditional (and large) family, kelly made everything work that made everyone happy. Kelly handled full design of my wedding as well as the florals, rentals and setting up the catering. She helped me with each vendor and gave me great advice on who I should use. On the day of my wedding, I had nothing to worry about! Ashlyn and Molly were my coordinators and they made sure I got to spend the day with all of my girlfriends, while they with Kelly put everything together. My wedding day was a little chilly and Kelly brought me her grandmothers fur to wear so I could keep warm, and my favorite picture of the Day was taken in that fur she even brought me hot chocolate and donuts to make sure i got something to eat! So thoughtful! They ran the entire night, cut our cake, made sure i had a drink if my cup was empty, made sure all 25 members in our bridal party were where they were supposed to be at all times! They organized everyone for a group photo and then again when everyone was drunk for the sparkler exit. One of the girls even grabbed my flats and helped me change out of my heels. High 5 to any girl who thinks they can do it all by themselves but there is no other planner/coordinators I would have wanted on my big day! I highly recommend them from start to finish to any couple on their wedding day!

Gigi Noelle Events 7
    Gigi Noelle Events 14
    Gigi Noelle Events 15
    Gigi Noelle Events 16

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Ashley and Tiffany were beyond amazing! They made my wedding stress -free! I hired them for day of coordination, and let me just say you definitely get your moneys worth. Even though it was "Day of" I met with Ashley multiple times before the wedding and communicated with her and Kelly many times. They really helped make the whole process fun and smooth. They did a beautiful job setting up our day, and even more amazing they pack it all up for you! They really make sure you dont lift a finger. Plus they are so nice and friendly, Ashley was so sweet and even though they do many weddings, she made me feel like ours was the only one! (Even though she is getting married in less than a month herself!!). I HIGHLY recommend them! Great price and great service.

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Kelly, Ashley and the entire team are amazing!! SO on top of it, and so great at making the entire process easy and fun. We live in Los Angeles, and Kelly was incredibly helpful in letting us ship anything we needed to her directly. Litchfield Plantation is a dream, and the whole process was seamless. We flew down and planned all of our decor, menu, cake and extras in 3 days, making the rest of the year and process a breeze. We'll never forget our wedding or any detail of the entire weekend, and could not have pulled any of it off without Kelly and the amazing people she surrounds herself with.

Gigi Noelle Events 17
    Gigi Noelle Events 24
    Gigi Noelle Events 25
    Gigi Noelle Events 26

Skylar · Married on 09/10/2016

Gigi Noelle created the wedding of my dreams! I absolutely loved every minute of the day! I met with Kelly about 9 months prior to the day to go over my vision (and pinterest boards) in detail. I was unsure about a lot of details but Kelly put together the most amazing plan! It literally went over every single detail and had pictures of everything! I'm a visual person and it's very difficult for me to envision things without seeing them so this was perfect for me. She created a wedding on paper that was better than my pinterest boards. It was better than I could have imagined and it was in my budget! I wanted it to be intimate and romantic and she delivered not only the look that I wanted but nailed the overall feel I had hoped for. Kelly was always available to answer calls and emails and was responsive to every worry or concern that I had right up until the last night. Every vendor that she suggested turned out to be amazing and she took care of everything! I wouldn't have had the time or patience to handle what she did for us and I'm so grateful for her work. My husband and I are what we like to call "foodies" and love great food! Creative catering took care of the food and we couldn't have been more pleased! Gigi Noelle Events created a wedding that was truly better than I could have ever imagined and I would refer their services to absolutely anyone planning their wedding! Thank you again!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2016

Kelly and Debbie from Gigi Noelle are the best! I am so thankful for all their work and effort during and before my wedding day. From the moment we took a tour at Litchfield Plantation, they were extremely helpful and quick to respond. Our venue was more beautiful than we could ever have imagined. It was truly magical. I would their wedding planning services to any bride. My advice would be to purchase the full package, especially to those out-of-town brides like myself, and trust that they will handle everything and the resulting wedding will be exponentially more than you could ever hope for!! Thank you again ladies, it was so amazing!!!!!

Grace · Married on 03/19/2016

Kelly and her team were AMAZING. I would highly recommend any couple to use her for any of their wedding needs.

Diane · Married on 10/17/2015

Could not have had the beautiful wedding for my daughter without Gigi Noelle! They are experienced, organized, friendly, caring, and professional. The entire process is overwhelming and stressful, but they made it manageable, so we could enjoy the event. I would highly recommend them to anyone, and actually already have! We feel like part of their family. And the important thing....the bride was happy and everyone had a wonderful time!

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

Kelly and her staff were beyond amazing!! She made our day even more perfect than I could have dreamed. She handled everything, making it an enjoyable and stress-free process. I HIGHLY recommend her for your special day!

Rosalyn · event on: 08/12/2012

I worked with Kelly to plan a surprise engagement for my girlfriend and she could not have done better!! She had wonderful ideas, she was always very prompt in getting back to me, and she worked around my busy schedule and not to mention I notified her I needed help only about 3 weeks prior to the event. I am so grateful to her and her team for everything they did! It was a very memorable beautiful experience thanks to them. To give you a little idea of what they can do... I told Kelly I didn't really know what I wanted but that my girlfriend and I loved camping and love the beach so she made us a campsite on the beach!! It was amazing we had a firepit and smores and wine and it was absolutely perfect. These girls are amazing! They are creative and inventive and if they have an idea they make it happen. I will be eternally grateful for all of their help and if they make gay marriage legal in South Carolina I will definitely be using them for our wedding... and even if they don't I will still probably have a party there!! Thank you to everyone who had part in our wonderful event.

Lisa · Married on 07/10/2015

My husband and I planned our Myrtle Beach wedding from NY. We hired Kelly as our Day of Planner and her and her mom, Debbie, as our florist. I cannot say enough good things about Gigi Noelle Events. I planned our wedding for over a year. Every thought or idea I had, Kelly was just an email or text away. She helped make our dream wedding into a reality. Our flowers were absolutely breath taking and every little detail was just as important as the big ones. I met with Kelly several times prior to our wedding and she wrote everything down attentively. I would 100% recommend Kelly and Debbie for wedding planning as well as flowers!

leslie · Married on 05/16/2015

a great help :) very nice and good to work with helped the day to go much more smoothly

Chelsea · Married on 03/14/2015

I LOVE Gigi Noelle Events! Kelly was the planner for my wedding on 3/14/15 and she went above and beyond what had to be done. She helped me with every question and made everything easy and go smooth. Even things that came up last minutes the night before the wedding she worked out. She really made my wedding perfect! Kellys mother and her did my flowers and they where so beautiful! The ones for the ceremony where so fragrant and very lovely. I was very surprised at just now beautiful all the flowers and all the bouquets where!!!

Planning our daughter's wedding was such a great experience from start to finish and I loved every minute. From the first day we met Debbie at Litchfield Plantation to the planning sessions with Kelly to the moment when my daughter and her new husband drove away it was a great experience. The vendors Kelly recommended were all exactly what we needed and wanted and the finished product was perfect. Litchfield Plantation was the most beautiful venue we could have chosen and to watch our daughter marry the love of her life under the Aisle of Oaks was an experience we will cherish. To top it off, the band we selected from Kelly's recommendations ensured that we and all our guests had a BLAST!

Gwen · Married on 10/18/2014

We used Kelly as our Day of Coordinator. Kelly truly helped me implement every detail I had envisioned for my wedding day. She let me run with all of my own ideas, did not push any of her own, and was there with support and assistance whenever it was needed. Kelly was easy to work with and was a great asset to have on site the day of our wedding. Thank you Kelly for being there for us on such a magical day, we had such a great time!

Lindsey · Married on 06/21/2014

Kelly is phenomenal at what she does! If you have your wedding at Litchfield Plantation and use Kelly and her preferred vendors, your wedding will be perfect! Everything turned out beautiful even despite the rain! She is the BEST!!!!

David · Married on 06/21/2014

Kelly is the best at what she does! She will make your wedding perfect! She pays attention to the small details that make your wedding to be everything you wanted! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Rbertas · Married on 05/28/2014

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Kelly Catron and her team are the best, she went above and beyond. Gigi Noelle Events surpassed our expectations. Kelly made the process so easy, after getting to know us, she would introduce us to a few vendor options that matched with our personalities, style, needs and wishes.
    Kelly was always available for a quick talk and was incredible about responding to emails.
    The actual wedding day could not have gone smoother and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of my wedding day! I did not have to worry about anything other than being in the moment, and that was worth every penny to me. We were thrilled with all the vendors recommended by Gigi Noelle Events, and would not change a thing. Hiring Gigi Noelle Events was absolutely the best decision we made!
    Gigi Noelle Events planned our wedding in ONE month, yes ONE month. Our guest flew from Europe, Kelly solved all the challenges, everything that my bride asked for, got delivered and surpassed.
    We brought European sophistication and Gigi Noelle Events added southern charm, our love story continues true two continents and tree countries and we tied the knot in Litchfield Plantation, the most romantic, charming and private place.
    You could place out pictures in any wedding magazine around the world and they would be met with WOW!!!!! And all this happened Thanks to Kelly and Gigi Noelle Events, flowers were amazing thanks to her mom, food was delicious thanks to her dad at Creative Catering!
    I could go on and on but I will say -
    Thank You Kelly for creating fairy tail wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige · Married on 05/10/2014

I would absolutely recommend Gigi Noelle Events. They are a mother and daughter team that would will take your wedding to the next level. They have very creative ideas to make your wedding unique to your style. They also do catering and flower arrangements. I would recommend both. My flowers for my wedding were grand and beautiful for a reasonable price. They also catered a family brunch for me and the food was amazing! They are very good at coordinating with your venue and are very responsive through phone and email! Gigi Noelle Events take the stress out of planning a wedding so you can relax and enjoy your day!

emily · Married on 05/03/2014

We loved working with Kelly and her dad at Creative Catering! Our wedding was amazing!