Gibson Video Reviews

9 | Charlottesville, VA

9 Reviews for Gibson Video

Logan · Married on 06/22/2019

GREAT wedding day coverage for SUPER value!!

Kyle was a pleasure to work with, and he does a stellar job at creating cinematic wedding videos! I had always dreamed of having a wedding highlight video, and I could not be happier with how he designed ours :) His rates are unbeatable, he was timely in his communication with me, and his work is AMAZING!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 06/09/2019

Capturing the essence

Our hope in hiring a videographer was that they would be able to capture the moments during our wedding day that we missed or had forgotten. Kyle went above and beyond that! When we watched our highlight video, we felt like he captured the essence of our wedding day. It felt as if it happened all over again as we watched it. He had great creative ideas, helped us relax, and was wonderful to work with. We are so impressed by his work and his ability to work with other vendors. He and our photographer made a great team ☺. Thank you for everything Kyle!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Brendan

Brendan Jeffries · Married on 05/31/2019

Best videographer you can get!

Kyle was incredible. He was very reasonably priced, yet he provided incredible service, professionalism, and friendliness to our day. He did an incredible job with the video and all of his shots were well thought out and executed. He stayed an extra 2 hours during our reception. If we could give him 6 stars, we would. Highly recommended for your wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Ally Valaik · Married on 05/10/2019

Hire Kyle!

Kyle did such a great job on our wedding day! We were so impressed with the quality and the professionalism of his work. Our highlight video was spectacular and we have gotten so many compliments on how high-end our video looks. Not only is the work great, but he was so easy to work with and made everything seem so natural the day of. Would highly recommend Gibson Video to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

So happy we will have this video forever!

Everyone told us we would regret not hiring a videographer. They were right. Kyle turned out to be one of the best parts of our day! The wedding goes by so fast, and you do not have time to process it all while it's happening. Tears of happiness were shed when we got our highlight video back and got to really take in the day. The footage is high quality and the editing is perfect! It makes us so happy that we will have this video forever! (Also, you can't beat his pricing!)

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Joann Keough Stein · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing quality for the price!

Kyle was amazing to work with! I booked him last minute as I changed my mind about wanting a videographer. His prices are SUPER affordable on my lower budget wedding. His highlight video was AMAZING and I had family and friends that were so excited about it and wanted to know who did it. I even had a friend tell me that does videography that it was one of the best ones he has seen. Kyle is very responsive to all of my questions and captured everything I wanted on wedding day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Mary · Married on 09/02/2018

We are thrilled with the video Kyle made of our daughter's wedding! He captured the essence of the day and the bride & groom's personalities. It's amazing because we spent very little time with him and I was barely aware of him being there and then this gorgeous video pops up! Such a delight!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Chris · Married on 05/23/2015

Kyle did a wonderful job with our September wedding. Artistic, beautifully edited and professional!

Sent on 10/14/2018