Gibby Visuals Reviews

23 Reviews for Gibby Visuals

Gibby Visuals 1
Gibby Visuals 2

Tricia Edwards · Married on 04/05/2019

The end product is worth 10 times the price!

We had all decided that videography was not in the budget. And we were sticking to it. But....everyone that I talked to that had a videographer was so glad they had one. We changed our minds.
    Well that was our first decision. The second is which videographer. So glad our wedding planner recommended Gibby Visuals. Justin captured all of the highlights of the day. Pictures are important, but video brings the wedding back to life. Justin is intuitive in knowing how to piece together the ceremony, speeches, dinner, and dancing with the best shots and music to go with it. I promise you won't regret hiring Justin to capture and save all the "feels" of such an important day. I am writing this 2 years after our daughter was married and we all still love watching the video. Always makes us laugh and cry. Gibby Visuals is that good!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Alexa Ball · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Wedding Video

Cannot say enough good things about Justin and Gibby Visuals. When I saw Justin’s work I immediately knew he was the perfect videographer for our big day. From the very beginning Justin was responsive and friendly. On our wedding day he made me feel very comfortable almost forgetting he was there capturing the day. The day after the wedding Justin already had a 2minute teaser of the wedding put together and sent to me. It was so special to be able to relive that magical day again. The teaser brought tears to mine and my family’s eyes as we watched. When I told him how I loved the teaser and that it made us tear up assured me that the full-length video would be even better, and he did not disappoint! I absolutely love the full-length video and could not be happier with how it turned out.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Gibby Visuals's reply:

Alexa!!!!!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write and share this! It really means a lot. :) Seriously!!! Then to hear about the tears...sorry about the tears, but that's reassurance we captured it well. ;) It was such an honor to be a part of yours and Adam's special day. Not to mention, being with all your family and friends that love you two. Thanks for trusting us with your big day because we had a lot of fun capturing it.

Nothing but best wishes and success to you two! Thank you!
    - Justin Gibby
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing communication, captured every moment and provides results quickly!

We had every other vendor booked and were planning to forego a videographer, but kept wavering back and forth so my mom and I decided we’d go check out an expo just in case. We came across Gibby Visuals there and were impressed by their friendliness, their
    products, their willingness to answer our MANY questions and, mostly, the fact that they didn’t pressure us or try to sell us. We ended up booking them that day! My wedding was a morning wedding and we booked them for the entire day, so they had to travel an hour away and be there EARLY! They arrived promptly full of energy and ready to go. They were with us while getting ready, first looks, the ceremony, the reception and everything in between. The next day when I told my maid of honor I couldn’t wait to see the video she said, “you had a videographer?” They were always skillful and, obviously, never in the way! The results from that day were so incredible and flawless. They truly captured every important moment, every angle, every smile, every laugh and all the tears of joy. They also interviewed family members and guests l, unbeknownst to me, giving me some really cherishable surprises when I saw the video! The way they edited and pieced together 8 hours of footage so flawlessly and added the perfect music to it is true talent! Beyond our wedding day, I had many more questions and requests for additional footage and they responded in a very timely manner providing me many additional options. I cannot say enough positive things about this dynamic duo, and how beautiful is it that they’re a love story hoping to share in illustrating your love story?! You will definitely be missing out if you don’t hire these two!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Gibby Visuals's reply:

WOW!!! I've had to take a few days to soak up the amazing goodness in this review. Thank you Jaime! It means so much to me and my wife. So glad we met at the expo. I'll never forget seeing your mom tear up watching one of our videos that day.

You, Bobby, your families, and your friends were a joy to be around. The kind of wedding we would love to do all over again. Keep in touch!

Kristina · Married on 06/02/2018

Probably one of the best decisions we made for the wedding was having Gibby Visuals as our videographer!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gibby Visuals's reply:

I love hearing this!!! It was such an honor to be a part of your big day. Brent and I had a blast all day long. Thank you for having us!
  • Joyce Anne

Joyce Anne · Married on 06/02/2018

Knowledgeable, Passionate, Professional and Friendly

Justin was amazing. We found Justin (and his wife Emily - Emily Gibby Photography) after having second thoughts about going with a "low cost" vendor. We kept hearing the advice about not "skimping" on photo/video, so we decided to go for it with Justin (and Emily) and we are SOOOOO glad we did. They were reasonable with costs and really worked with us to understand the value of what were getting from them. Justin is very talented and extremely passionate about his "purpose" (notice I didn't say job). He truly wants to capture your love story and he is committed to providing you with memories that will last you a lifetime. Justin (and Emily) came with us to our destination wedding in the Bahamas last month. They were incredible. Justin even came equipped with a drone, go pro cameras, to get some very unique footage to add to our video. He captured so many unique moments and did so in a way that was comfortable, yet professional. While we were there Emily and Justin both fit in with our friends and family so well, but also remained focused on their work. Our family and friends commented on how wonderful they were "as people." To be honest, my wedding day was a bit of blur, there's so much going on. I'm so grateful to have the video to remind me of the wonderful time we had celebrating with family and friends. Our wedding was Justin's first time shooting a Greek Orthodox church ceremony. He did great! He captured the highlights of the ceremony, and the combination of cultures that influenced our reception (Greek, American, Bahamian). We just got our highlight video last night, and my husband and I have already watched it 3 times. We plan to have a party for our family and friends at home in the next few months to "premier" the video. It will be a reunion for those who attended and way to celebrate with those who couldn't make it to the Bahamas!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • WESTLEY

Westley Madison · Married on 05/19/2018

BEST Videographer EVERRR !!!

Justin did a promotional video for my Dj Company that was completely phenomenal! Absolutely perfect in every way. Justin is an amazing videography who has a Discount passion for bringing out the best in people through video. We were able to work together 4 times in the last few months, 3 weddings & one interview. Each time we worked together it was like we knew each other for years.....he understood me and my vision for my business. Not only that but he is extremely professional, friendly and just an all around great guy! He spent countless hours and communication with me to put my video together and it has totally been a hit. Already in 3 days of having it up, it has gotten me 1 new wedding booking and several inquiries. I respect him and admire him as a videography and I recommend him to ANY and EVERY couple that is getting married and wants to have video footage of their wedding. This is something that I highly encourage as this is your wedding day and you want to be able to relive that memory through video for the rest of your life. You want to have an amazing videographer to capture those memories as well. Thanks Justin for all you do!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Erika · Married on 03/25/2018

I wasn't initially planning on hiring a videographer since I hate seeing myself on camera, but the more I heard other brides say how fast the day went, and how they barely remembered the day, I knew I needed to hire one. Justin was referred to me by our photographers, and he was such a good match for us! He was very professional and passionate about what he does. He filmed our entire wedding day using an iphone, which actually made me feel more at-ease around the camera. I truly appreciate that he made sure to capture what were the most important parts of the day to us. We are so happy we hired him, now we can relive our day over and over!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Gibby Visuals 3

Gibby Visuals's reply:

Ahhh... Erika I'm so glad you hired us for your wedding. It was such an honor to be a part of your family for the day and such an honor to celebrate with you and Jason. You both make a perfect duo together and were so fun to be around. It certainly shows in the video :)

Thanks for trusting us and it was also such an honor to be referred my Luke and Ashley. That's one of the highest compliments in this industry.

Also, we enjoyed the iPhone adventure too. It may be the only time we ever do that again. ;) Who knows maybe it'll be a thing in the future. haha.

Have a wonderful marriage!

melody · Married on 12/04/2017

I had a different type of wedding experience, I decided to get married in the Cayman Islands from a cruise. I emailed several videographers and the moment I read Justin’s response, I knew he was the one. He was so kind, personable, focused on what I wanted as the bride, and excited. I could tell he valued what I said, had passion in his work, and would make all my dreams come true. Let me tell you that he did just that and BEYOND. He and his wonderful wife Emily came with us on our 7 night cruise and were like family. They spent time talking to me about what I envisioned and captured it so perfectly on my wedding day and the days surrounding it. I would highly recommend Gibby Visuals to anyone and have confidence that he would create the same experience for you. Love you Justin and Emily! Thank you so much for my beautiful video that I will cherish the rest of my life!!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Gibby Visuals 4

Adriana · Married on 05/13/2017

Gibby visuals is superb. The cinematography they offer, their ability to seamlessly transition music in their videos and their customer service is fantastic. They are personable, very reasonably priced for the quality they offer, and very accommodating to military couples, which is a big plus. Our wedding video was beautiful, personalized, and Justin very graciously added some editing after his final product to fully deliver what we wanted. I give my highest recommendation to any couple shopping for videographers. They are a great investment.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Gibby Visuals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Adrianna! It really means a lot. We were honored to be a part of your big day and had a blast working with you and Adam, along with your families. Have a wonderful marriage and enjoy your video for years to come! Make sure to show the kiddos some day. ;)

Justin's work is incredible. He captured our day perfectly. Not only was he easy to work with-- he was also polite, creative, punctual, and willing to get into the action. I was worried after seeing his other videos that mine wouldn't turn out as well. Boy was I wrong! He can truly find all the beauty and all the magical moments of your special day. Also, as a bride I am so happy I hired Justin as a videographer because when you are the bride everything goes by so fast that it's all over before you know it. Having a video let's you relive the experience over and over again. Truly the best decision I made for my wedding and worth far more than the cost. The video is priceless. I recommend Justin 110% and more.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Bri · Married on 10/22/2016

The one thing I am SO grateful about budgeting in (against the wishes of my family) was this wedding video!!! Now they are all happy they listened to me! Gibby visuals was a dream come true. The engagement shoot is priceless, and the next day video teaser is the most exciting thing! Probably one of the best choices we made was finding Justin and his team at Gibby! Their energy on the big day was what I needed to feel calm and at ease- they handled being behind the scenes without making anyone feel uneasy or awkward on camera. Seriously a dream come true and the best wedding present a girl could ask for being able to relive the day through the beautiful story of our day that Justin creates! His eye for details and the way he transitions into different parts is perfection. From one bride to another- budget for the video!!! It'll be the best thing you did for yourself after all those months of planning!! Thank you Gibby visuals!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Laurie · Married on 08/12/2016

Such a pleasure to work with! Friendly, professional, patient and captured just what we wanted in our daughters video! They go beyond what is expected and think of everything you may have missed. You will have no worries on your special day with Justin Gibby behind the camera!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Gibby Visuals in an absolute MUST for your wedding! The final product was worth the wait and we are EXTREMELY pleased with how the day was captured and then professionally recreated. You will regret not reorganizing your budget to make Gibby Visuals fit. Justin was extremely easy to work with a very communicative. While we did not use his wife's photography services, she served as a second shooter and we would be remiss in not mentioning her skills and abilities as well. 10/10 stars. Highly recommend. Already looking for another reason to hire Justin et al. again!

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Z

Zachari · Married on 05/06/2016

Must Hire! We had a very tight and limited schedule and they absolutely bent over backwards to make it work. The short amount of time we spent with them during photo shoots leading up to the wedding, was the first time we were able to forget the stress of the wedding and just enjoy the moment and they created that environment for us. That carried over to the wedding, they not only captured every incredible moment of our wedding they helped create those moments. Emily and Justin are more that just photo and video artists, we were blessed to have them on our big day, and our only wish is that we wish we could have spent more time with them.

Sent on 05/22/2016
  • User6319175 · 2+ years ago

Justin is fun to work with and very creative. His love of videography shows in his positive and enthusiastic attitude. I will definitely use him again in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Matt · Married on 12/19/2015

Justin was very professional. We couldn't be more happy with the finalized video. It exceeded our expectations. He is great to work with. I've hired him for multiple projects and will continue to use him in the future.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Gibby Visuals is awesome. Justin has an incredible eye for clean and crisp and modern. My wife was so happy with the results too. He's super easy to communicate with and really understanding what we wanted.

Laurie · Married on 04/25/2015

Justin was very friendly but professional. I never felt rushed. He took his time, but it didn't take him long to produce a wonderful video. He is very creative. My video had personal touches. He knew just what to record and how to use it. The video is priceless and I will cherish it always. Thanks Justin!!

Sent on 02/05/2016
  • W

Westley · Married on 09/06/2014

Sent on 06/04/2017

Gibby Visuals's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! I've had a blast getting to know you, your wife, and your business. All I can say is watch out world! - Justin

Autumn · event on 05/04/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Justin on a series of PSA commercial shoots for an "Are You Ready?" emergency preparedness campaign, featuring Olympic gold medalist Peter Vidmar. I wrote, produced and directed the series while Justin shot and edited seven PSA segments, as well as handling all post-production services. We were on a very limited budget and timeframe. From start to finish, Justin was the consummate professional, arriving and delivering on time. His work was exemplary and I would love to work with him again.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Renee · Married on 03/08/2014

I would trust Justin with any video needs not just weddings. He handles himself so professionally, and is easy to work with. He Listens to what you really want and gives you way more than what you asked for. He is able to put videos together so smoothly they are a treasure to keep forever. My children, and grandchildren will love seeing them over and over. I would recommend Justin to anyone needing a professional.

Karin · Married on 12/28/2012

For those of you who want (THE VERY BEST- EXPERIENCE and ENDLESS MEMORIES of your Wedding), LOOK NO FURTHER! Gibby Visuals is the most AMAZING Videography company ever. I live in Washington state and my son was married to a beautiful girl from Virginia a few years ago. I did not know Justin prior to this event, but I quickly became his biggest fan. I wish I had more children to marry off, just so I can sit and watch his fascinating videos over and over again. He captured every little detail and blended everything with perfect finesse. His work as well as his personality is extraordinary. Justin made the day of the wedding fun and relaxing with his attention to detail and his calm demeanor as he interacts ( not detracts) during those fleeting special moments. I would like to add that I was a wedding photographer for several years, so I know that Justin has a true GIFT that can not be taught but he has a real eye for what is important for years to come. You will not regret your discussion to have Gibby visuals video your event.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sophia · Married on 08/06/2014

Justin, loves his work and it shows! He has a great ideas and a great eye!